• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,571 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
Marked Out [S6: "On Your Marks"]

Derpy sighed heavily as she trudged into Time Turner's lab, her tail low and her head bowed.

Time Turner looked up. "Goodness, whatever is the problem?"

Derpy's ears pinned back as she looked up sadly. "Well...it's just...the Cutie Mark Crusaders spent all day running all over Ponyville looking for ponies to help with Cutie Mark problems..."

Time Turner frowned. "Hmm. Oh dear. In this town? I can't imagine they found very many."

Derpy poked at the ground with a hoof. "They never asked me if I needed help," she whined.

"Good heavens," Time Turner said. "Did you particularly want them to ask?"

Wordlessly, Derpy turned her flank to Time Turner and presented the seven bubbles proudly displayed there. "I've never understood my Cutie Mark," she said. "I mean, I do odd jobs and deliver mail, and I like muffins. That's pretty much my whole life. I don't even know why I have bubbles for my Cutie Mark."

"Hmm..." Time Turner's brow furrowed. "That's...curious." He tilted his head. "Well, you could always go ask them to help, right?"

Derpy gasped. "Oh yeah! Thanks, Doc!" She smiled happily and flew back out the door.

* * * * *

Derpy was flying over Ponyville, searching for the Crusaders, when Pinkie Pie waved to her from Sugar Cube Corner. "Hey, Derpy! Wanna try my new recipe for iced strawberry banana muffins?"

Derpy gasped. "Wow! Do I ever!" Licking her lips, she angled down and crashed into the wall just left of Pinkie. "Whoopsie," she giggled sheepishly, trotting into the bakery behind Pinkie.

She promptly forgot all about the Crusaders and finding the meaning behind her Cutie Mark...

PreviousChapters Next