• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,548 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,548

PreviousChapters Next
Flurry Eyes (S7: "A Flurry of Emotions")

Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Sunburst, and Flash Sentry trotted slowly through the crystal corridors of the Crystal Castle, craning their necks around with interest and taking in the many chalk, crayon, and permanent marker doodles that covered every inch of the walls, floors, and ceiling.

"I had no idea nine-month-old foals could draw so...expressively," Sunburst said.

"How'd she do this without any of my guard wing noticing?" Flash wondered. "I mean, somepony should've reported this."

Flurry Heart had managed to decorate the Crystal Castle with quite the narrative. In foalish yet inexplicably detailed drawings, she had chronicled her recent trip to Ponyville, playing with toy bears with her aunt, then playing a very real game of tag with Twilight Sparkle all over the Castle of Friendship. She'd drawn Twilight as a scary bear, then as a kind, caring aunt. She'd drawn what looked like a mine cart racing through a sea of ponies and toys. She'd drawn flowers that looked like Cheerilee's Cutie Mark. Then she'd drawn a hot air balloon, something that was probably Pinkie Pie, and a couple of angry-faced blobs with stink lines coming off of them.

Presently, they were wandering through what looked to be the epic tale of a desperate quest to find a missing treasure, along with pictures of smaller ponies who were covered in spots.

"So how much of a tantrum do you think she'll throw if we try to clean this up?" Cadance asked.

"Let's wait until we take some pictures of it," Shining Armor said with a touch of pride. "Besides, maybe we could get some art critics in here, declare this place a Royal Gallery or something. It'd be good for tourism..."

At the end of the doodled history of Flurry Heart's visit to her Aunt Twilight, Flurry Heart lay curled up in her crib, her Whammy tucked under her blanket on one side and one of the stuffed bears her aunt had bought on the other.

PreviousChapters Next