• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 7,905 Views, 90 Comments

Stress Relief - Nordryd



Fluttershy wants to help relieve her boyfriend's stress, but the best method of doing so will require her to step out of her comfort zone. WAY out of her comfort zone. But she'll do anything to save her relationship... right?

  • ...
14
 90
 7,905
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

7530743 um... Hi. what are you doing here? :rainbowlaugh:

7530749
I just clicked the link. I can't see anything, but it seems like people really enjoyed the story. Good job! (I think):heart:

7530753 thanks. They have enjoyed it for the most part :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by ShadyAwesomeness deleted Sep 2nd, 2016

7530743
7530749 Awkward.....:twilightblush:
Sorry, I couldn't resist!

7530788 I saw your comment from before. Did you not like the last chapter?

7530860 Of course I did! I just felt that the last comment was offensive. Forgive me if I'm making you feel uncomfortable here.

7530923 nah wasn't weirded out at all. I was just worried i maybe went a little overboard with the clop

7530935 Don't worry, the clop was great. No hard feelings :twilightsmile:

Honestly, I really liked this story. And the fact that you don't write this type of stuff often just makes it better.

I didn't think you went overboard at all. Even if you did, I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal.....I hope:twilightsheepish:. Me and the others are always looking forward to future installments you have for this series:twilightsmile:.

7531069 I just don't want it to become shameless clop. Hot with a purpose, so-to-speak :twilightsheepish:

This is well crafted erotica, lots of passion, just the right amount of buildup, and nice followthrough.

I really would like to see that scene with Sunset though.

7531280 sort of. This is one of many stories in this series. This is just the one where they finally make love for the first time. If there is a sequel, there won't be clop unless it's explicitly so.

7531284 Ahhh, alright. If you want any ideas, shoot me a PM!

7531826 got a bit carried away with the clop in this one :twilightsheepish:

I'm thinking about reading this, but just one question. Do I have to read the prequels before I read this, or can I just jump right in here and not worry about being lost?

7533579 just know that my OC and Fluttershy have been together for almost a year and are pretty much head over heels for each other. That's all you really need to know. You can decide to read the other stories after this though if you want :pinkiehappy:

7533590
Alright, thanks bro. I'm looking forward to reading this

Damn son, this was really good. I thought it was a perfect blend of both cute and sexy. You should definitely write more clopfics.

Comment posted by POOTISDragon225 deleted Feb 2nd, 2017

Ca n't wait to catch up and add this to my forgotten, out of service clop folder... i feel a bit tempted >:)

And can you believe that I just ruined.the perfect 69 comments and likes? Mwahahahaha!

7672697 we'll probably see more of them, yes

This was a great story. Loved the clop in it. Great work. Theres some minir issues but seeing of how well you captured my enotion this whole storyline. I'll let it all slide.

Stay awesome man cant wait to see more. Oh also.... I am EXTREMELY sorry for the utter amount of spam you will be receiving when you next log on. If you dont like it let me know and i'll try my best to not comment so much.

Cya for now time for bed.

7672744 yes, this is my first clopfic. I have a teen sex-tag story too, Amorous

Comment posted by Nordryd deleted Oct 31st, 2016

Was I a little weirded out by this
Yes
Did I find it a little awkward reading a Clop
Yes
Did I pop a halfer while reading this story
No
Am I proud about that
Yes
Overall, the story needed it it did not feel forced to me so good job, you made an acceptable ClopFic

Alright, let's give this a full analysis, shall we?

I think my least favorite part of the story was probably the first chapter. To someone who has never read any of the other C&F stories, Coppermane just seems like an abusive asshole. He's cancelled four weekend dates in a row, I mean, to anyone else, that's a sign that he's cheating right there. On the phone, he seems disinterested, like he's tired of Fluttershy. I mean, if we read the previous stories and really knew Coppermane, we know that he's telling the truth about having too much work to go on a weekend date, but to a first timer? Coppermane seems almost as bad as Neon Lights!

However, things start picking up by the second chapter, when Fluttershy arrives at his house. The tension portrayed when Fluttershy gets ready to "do the deed" is pretty good, however, I feel like the paraphrasing for every body part having to do with sex could've been better. Like, really? "Length," "Girth," and "Shaft?" Good attempt, but sticking a "Cock" in there would've made the wording here a bit more mature if used right. (No pun intended.)

When Coppermane wakes Fluttershy up, it really feels like an interruption. Sure, the thoughts going on in her head leading up to the big shout are a bit cliche, but then it just hits you like "wham!" "FLUTTERSHY!" The way her emotions are portrayed in this scene, as well as this chapter as a whole, are done beautifully, and I think that's what you do best in your stories: portray emotions in a realistic way while also being dramatic.

Chapter 3 is where it goes from good to fantastic. Coppermane finally realizes the error of his ways, and breaks down crying, apologizing, showing that, yes, his love for Fluttershy is still genuine. This is character redemption at it's finest. They also talk about what happened, and what's been happening. Copperbottom (Sorry, force of habit) then reveals that he liked the feeling of getting a bj by saying "I mean, I wasn't trying to stop you," which is an excellent cliffhanger.

Chapter 4 is where the fun begins. it's where Fluttershy gives Coppermane that blowjob everyone expected her to give him. The way it's portrayed isn't like in most clopfics, where it's basically a mundane routine. No, this is special, the first time it's ever happened to these two. Again, though, the paraphrasing is really what kills it for me. I realize why, it's being different, but it gets to be ridiculous. Coppermane then cums all over her, and here I am wondering, "How the hell did none of that end up in her panties?" The way he arches his back too is almost like he's never masturbated in his life, which is unlikely for someone like him. Coppermane then takes Fluttershy, tells her "now it's my turn," and we begin chapter 5.

Chapter 5 I feel should've been split into two, as it goes on for way too long. The reason being, it's basically two different chapters put into one. Have the scene where Coppermane is fondling Fluttershy be it's own chapter, and have the part where they go full throttle be the next chapter. Other than that, it's done fantastic, though, again, the paraphrasing kills me. "Nub?" "Weak Spot?" What is this, a video game? But it's all built up. We don't see either of the characters going "Fuck me," and the other going "Okay," before proceeding to fuck each other like robots. It feels human, it feels close, hell, I actually got a bit turned on during this chapter. That should say something about how well written this scene is.

Then, they actually have sex. I gotta say, Coppermane's got a fuck ton of willpower to be able to pull out right before he orgasms, god damn. Anyway, the first insertion is met with shock, and a bit of pain on Fluttershys end with the cherry being popped. (Even though I don't even think you're aware of why it hurts the first time a woman has sex, judging by the "accommodation of his growth.") Then, slowly but surely, it gets faster, and faster, until finally, Copper pulls out, fingers Fluttershy, and she orgasms. I love the way you describe Fluttershy as being in a "tsunami of euphoria." because that's exactly what is feels like from both sides.

Then, Coppermane plays around with Fluttershy, and by that I mean he asks her a trick question. (Though it would be funny (or cute, depending on how you write it,) if Fluttershy said "More than God," as the response would've been different based on his religion.) They then proceed to spoon, ending the chapter on a relaxed and resolved note.

The epilogue was pretty good too, the fact that Fluttershy's clothing being covered in Mad Milkā„¢ is how the shower scene happens is, almost genius. Like, when would a guy have women clothing unless he was cross-dressing? Of course none of the clothes properly fit her! And then they basically repeat all they did last night in the shower, this time condensed into a single chapter. After all, sex the second time is usually smoother than the first time. They then proceed to cuddle on the bed, but not before an adorable scene with Fluttershy wearing her boyfriends clothes.

Overall, this is definitely one of the better ClopFics I've ever read, and I'm glad it was my first, though, I guess that also means I'll have a hard time finding anything to top this. I'd give it some kind of rating, but that's just become a meme at this point, so I'm just gonna say, this is fantastic, unless this is your first time into the "Coppermane & Fluttershy" series. Then the first chapter might turn you off, and you won't get to see all that this story has to offer.

8934209
Compare a sweet guy whom fluttershy loves and would defend her to the end

to a monstrous psychopath who tried to take her by force and nearly beat copper to death not to mention he runs his school like a tyrant

And why would he cheat? He loves her too much and the cancelling for that long doesn't prove anything.

He shows her love and comfort for every one of these stories.... He cancelled several dates and is stressed and overwhelmed by work so he tells her he needs little more time to himself? Granted it was a bit rude but saying he's as bad as neon even to a first timer? even an initial glance and their clearly still different even in this story.

Ill probably get slammed for this but I couldn't keep quiet about it

Wow this was... this was amazing i hope you do more clopfics with fluttershy and coppermane. But if you arent comfortable doing more i wont blame you.

Login or register to comment