• Published 16th Jul 2016
  • 1,415 Views, 25 Comments

The Adventures of K-9 in Equestria - SudokuBrony



A series where K-9 meets the Mane 6 and have such adorable outings together!

  • ...
1
 25
 1,415

Twilight, Starlight, and Spike

While walking towards Twilight's castle, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and K-9 were busy talking amongst themselves.

"Do you really think this is a good idea Rainbow?" said Fluttershy.

"Trust me, you know that she's smart, she'll probably know of some spell to get him back and all that egghead stuff. Besides, I imagine she'll be all over him like an overprotective parent."

"OK. I hope this works."

"Affirmative." said K-9.

"Why do you keep saying that?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"It is what comes naturally to me."

"Ever thought of saying something else for once?"

"No."

"Fine, but don't think I'll get used to it!"

"Affirmative!" K-9 coyly said.

"GAH!" shouted Dash.


They arrived at the castle only to be greeted by Spike.

"Oh, hi guys!" said Spike.

"Hello Spike." said Fluttershy. "Is Twilight home?"

"Yeah, but she's a little busy right now with Starlight."

"May I ask why?"

"She said they were discussing spatulas and their uses. Beats me why they would go into that topic since that incident."

"Well as much as we would like to hear about egghead stuff, this is kinda important." said Dash. "See for yourself."

She turned his attention to K-9 who Spike was amazed by.

"Oh my gosh! A robot sci-fi dog! Where did you find him?!"

"He was in my backyard and I decided to take him in."

"Affirmative." said K-9.

"Sweet Celestia! It talks! This is the coolest thing ever! I'll tell Twilight immediately!"

Spike ran back inside to tell both Twilight and Starlight the news.


"Twilight, I still don't understand why a spatula can be so important." said Starlight.

"It's very important!"

"Okay, but why though?"

"Because Starlight, a spatula can mean anything with friendship. It's a metaphor."

"A metaphor for what?"

"Twilight! Starlight! You gotta see this!"

"Spike, what could be so important to stop our lesson?" asked Twilight.

"Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash found some small robot dog, you need to see this!"

"Robot dog? How is that possible?" asked Starlight.

"See for yourself." said Spike.

Both Fluttershy and Dash walked in with their shiny new friend and to their amazement, Twi and Star were having no reaction but jaw dropped.

(1)"A fully sentient, multi-functional automaton. I've never seen anything like it!" said Twilight. "Where did you find it!?"

"He was in my backyard and he looked lost so I took him in and then Rainbow Dash found out." Fluttershy said.

"What's his name?"

"I am K-9 Mark I, loyal pet to a being called the Doctor."

"The Doctor?" asked Starlight.

"Affirmative!"

"Doctor what?"

"Just Doctor."

"Okay, as much as I like a new friend introduction, but we came here for some help." Rainbow said.

"With what?" asked Twilight.

"K-9 here, we don't know where he came from and maybe you have something that could help him get back to where he's from."

"Rainbow Dash. Even with all my research and my knowledge, I do not see a simple way to do this. Even dimensional travel is still only used for the mirror, and I doubt that he's from there. If he was, I would've known about it."

"Oh dear. But what can we do then?" asked Fluttershy.

"I don't know, Fluttershy. But whoever this "Doctor" is, I'm sure he can help him."

"He always looks out for companions safety." K-9 stated.

"I'm sure he does." said Starlight. "Now, what can we do now in the meantime while our new friend is staying here?"

"We could show him around." said Spike.

"Hold on, Spike!" Twilight said. "What if the ponies don't know what to think about him? What if they start to attack him?"

"But look at him. He couldn't hurt anybody. Right K-9?"

"Only when needed, but affirmative."

"Well, um, I guess it couldn't hurt to bring him around town for a bit." said Fluttershy.

"Alright Fluttershy, but you have to promise me you'll keep him closely guarded."

"Affirmative." Fluttershy said. Everyone looks at her. "Oh... my. He seems to be rubbing off on me."

"Well, see ya guys!" Rainbow waved. As the K-9 gang left the castle they could her the others faintly talk about where spatulas are put to good use.

"Now, to continue with our spatula lesson, we will explain why it can frustrating like friendship problems."

"So that's what the metaphor is!"

Author's Note:

Happy new seasons to both MLP and Doctor Who! I am very excited for this Saturday! And yes, I'm adding Starlight. Why she doesn't get her own chapter is because she's not a full member of the main six. That goes for Spike as well. As for a nod to a previous story, did you catch it?

And sorry for not really updating too often, college has been a pain in my ass for the past few weeks. But with two of my shows getting theor new seasons, I have something to look forward to every week.

(1) Can anyone guess where this was from?

Comments ( 10 )

(1) Can anyone guess where this was from?

Power Rangers, Billy's first response when meeting Alpha for the first time.

Doctor what?

Damn it Starlight! Can't you do anything right? You should have said "Doctor who?".

Even dimensional travel is still theoretically improbable!

Are you ignoring Equestria Girls?

What if they start to attack him?

Those ponies, attacking? What a joke.

I think you quoted Billy's initial assessment of Alpha 5, but it's been ages since I saw classic MMPR.

8096296 Oops, I'll fix that dimensional travel line.

Slowly but surely Fluttershy shall become machine

8252130
Wouldn't count on it.:raritywink:

8252201
how long until the next chapter reply or be EXTERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9610285
Don't have plans at the moment. Many things have taken my time. I'm mostly doing my YouTube now.

9610322
Oh ok




p.s What's the name of your youtube chanel?

Login or register to comment