• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 2,035 Views, 11 Comments

What happens in the Backround. - InvaderMeaghan



A story about what happens in the backround. About the backround ponies who are rarely focused on.

  • ...
5
 11
 2,035

Neon Scratch

Octavia and Vinyl both quickly ran into the mall. After that they both split up and went on there separate ways. The first store Vinyl was heading for was the music store. Even though she had practiced many times and already knew what she was playing, some fresh mixes live never hurt. She began looking through the stacks of CDs, looking for an upbeat tune to mix to Octavias Cello playing she secretly recorded while she was practicing. Vinyl thought maybe if she mixed some of her music with Octavias more people would like it. As she continued to look through the CDs out of the corner of her eye she saw the perfect CD. She reached her hoof out to grab it. Suddenly another hoof appeared on the CD. At first Vinyl was a bit angered. Then she noticed something. This is hardcore DJ music. Why would a pony want this. Last time I checked all the ponies hated this stuff. She lifted her eyes up to a very handsome looking stallion who had headphones around his neck. "Oh hi there. I'm Neon Lights." The stallion said as he moved his hoof back. Vinyl smiled. "Hi I'm Vinyl Scratch. Are you a DJ also? Or did you just grab this CD so you could buy it then smash it on the ground?" Vinyls emotions changed to a straight and serious face. Neon looked at her with a bit of confusion. "Yeah I'm a Dj. I love this kind of music. I would never break it. But, millions of others would disagree." He said with a small chuckle. Vinyl smiled. "Awesome. I thought I would never find a pony like you. We should hang out sometime." Neon looked at her with a big smile. "Totally i'd love to hang out with a beautiful mare like you. Oh and this is yours." Neon said as he moved the CD towards her. Vinyl grabbed it and began to blush immensely. "Th-thanks." She studderd a bit. Neon walked out of the store off to get his tux for the wedding. Vinyl stood there staring at him with a smile. Wow... a pony who is like me. She thought as she clutched the CD in her hooves. She walked to the register and checked out. As she walked out of the store Octavia came running up to her. "Come on Vinyl we have to get our dresses. I already got my Cello fixed up so come on." Octavia grabbed Vinyls hoof and trotted off into the mall with her.

Comments ( 2 )

OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS!!!!:pinkiehappy::yay:

Please continue the fic I love it!

Login or register to comment