• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 2,035 Views, 11 Comments

What happens in the Backround. - InvaderMeaghan



A story about what happens in the backround. About the backround ponies who are rarely focused on.

  • ...
5
 11
 2,035

Vinyl and Octavia

Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub. Octavia sat there quietly sipping tea staring into the warm fireplace. Her face though didn't look very pleasant. In fact she looked quite angry. She sipped her tea once more. This time, from all the vibrations in the house from the bass, thanks to Vinyl, she dropped her cup of tea. She sat there for a moment staring at the cup in even more anger. She quickly arose and headed down to the basement where Vinyl was practicing her music. "Will you turn that crappy music off?! I swear do I really have to tell you again? It is really hard to relax with you blaring that music. I cant even hear my records play.
I haven't even been able to practice for my preformance for the royal wedding." Vinyl stopped playing the music and stood there in silence. "You know I have to practice too. Vinyl glared at her. Octavia sighed. "You've been practicing all week." Vinyl rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll go out and search for Pinkie. We are apparently supposed to preform together at the wedding. Vinyl walked up the stairs into the main room. She had a gulp of her Pinkie Party Peach Soda and headed out the door. Octavia stood in the basement alone. She began to circle Vinyls' DJ set. "How on earth can she use this thing? So complicated and electronic. Ugh." Octavia thought. She walked up the stairs into the main room. She got her violen from the side of the fireplace leaning against the rough stone. She sat down quietly and began to play at a beautiful, peaceful tune. Many hours later she took a break and placed her violen in its rightful spot. She smiled. Peace and quiet. Seemed impossible with Vinyl in the house. Octavia trotted to the kitchen to get one of those healthy oat bars. She opened the cupboard. Suddenly, her eyes widened at th sight she saw. Chips, candy, choclate, dip, every unhealthy thing you could think of. Octavia violantly began looking back and forth for healthy food. Then she noticed them... in the trash. "WHAT?! THOSE BARS COST 25 BITS FOR A PACK OF SIX!" She stoped her hooves on the ground. "VINYL!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. All of Equestria could hear her. Vinyl lowered her ears back as she heard the scream. "Uh oh. Looks like I have to go. Bye Pinkie." Vinyl said as she walked back towards the house. "Bye!! You better get ready to PAARRRTTTAAAYY!" Pinkie said as she jumped around in circles.