• Published 28th Feb 2016
  • 2,660 Views, 27 Comments

Thy Namesake - TsubakiHime



Celestia is thrown head-first into a rather delicate situation.

  • ...
8
 27
 2,660
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

holy fucking crap man dam you can write a sex scene

This is... ART, SWEET & BEAUTIFUL ART!!!!

Not enough cowbe.... who am I kidding, that was good.:yay:

LOL. That ending with Celestia pouting at Twilight for being right.
Gold.

Best line:
"If you insist on swearing," she spoke in a low whisper against her lips, "May the only name you take in vain in our bedroom be mine."

This was the best sex scene I have ever seen put into text format. You have a gift. MOAR!

This is a true gem of a story. I cannot wait to see more of this!:heart:

This story deserves more attention, top notch job TsubakiHime.

Came for the clop, stayed for the plot.

7721779 Haha if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean? Is it just not something you'd expect Luna to say, or something else? :)

7721837 well, it is not exactly about Luna, but yes. Let me put this as blunt as I can: this is supposed to be Twilestia.

7723981 Lol it is, no worries. But my take on Luna is the kind of person who cares equally for Twilight as she does for her sister, and therefore would extend any types of familiarity to her as well. So when she says "my love," its not as if she's proclaimed a romantic interest; but rather to show that she feels close enough to Twilight to use a better term of endearment. Even when she comes off as flirty in the later chapters, its only to get Twilight and Celestia moving in the right directions.
Also, where I grew up (Southern US), the term "my love," and other endearments, were commonly used for more than lovers or partners, extended to family and even friends who grew into family. It's a very common dialect, so I tend to project that same use into my writings.
Hope I've explained it clear enough :)

7724006 Woah. Every day you live, everyday you learn. Thanks, this was really interesting.

Now, about the story itself. It's really good, but editor will do you a world of good. I mean it. You seriously need someone who will go through the chapter after you finished writing and comb it a bit(this obviously applies to the currently published chapters as well). I can volunteer for this if you decide to go through with it.

Please continue is very interesting and good ....

Here's to hoping this fic comes back from the grave.

Login or register to comment