• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 270 Views, 13 Comments

Mighty Cause - Treble_Klef



A young stallion named Treble Klef finds his true nature, and his true task for the life of Equestria.

  • ...
15
 13
 270

The New Experience

Author's Note:

Here is Chapter 4, I know it isn't the best, but with some help I can make this go a long way.

Chapter 4
The New Experience

It was dark. Of course, night time tends to be dark, but tonight seemed to be a pitch black darkness literally and metaphorically. Spike had told the Elements of Harmony what had transpired between himself and the green stallion that afternoon. They searched the town and ended up empty-handed. They looked in the Everfree Forest, as well as Sweet Apple Acres, but to no avail. The morning had soon came, and their search had to end for some rest.

Spike was walking the part of Ponyville that he had ran into the pony, looking for some clues. He soon smelled a almost weak, but present magical force in an alley. Spike had grown not only in size, but magic as well. He had mastered his fire magic, as well as being able to detect magical items and beings. He went, and found a bracelet, which had the pony’s scent and unique magical fingerprint on it, which seemed to lead himself to a mountain nearby Ponyville. Spike rushed to the others to tell them of his progress, and made a journey to the mountain.
They looked around the mountain to find a bunker embedded into the side of a cliff. They entered to find a complex. There seemed to be a strange magic surging through the building, making magic teleportation and other magic unusable in the building. They found many minotaurs, which they had to neutralize. Spike was able to pinpoint the pony’s magical signature and follow it. Spike ripped open the door to find the pony in the corner of the room, with a broken chair in the middle with a rope. He was awake, trembling. They all tried to make contact, but he was swatting them away. Twilight then used a reverse-teleportation spell to bring Ginger Burst to the place. Not even his friend could help.

“Treble, what happened?” Ginger said.

“D-don’t… p-please stop, I-I don’t k-know anything,” he pleaded. Spike used a fire spell to light a fire that would stay in suspended animation in mid air. Treble covered his eyes from the light, even though it wasn’t that bright.

“Treble, please let me help you,” Ginger said, reaching his hoof to comfort Treble.

“NO!” he yelled, scooting closer to the corner, trying to avoid contact. But whatever he did, he seemed to blackout from pain. He was bruised and cut badly, and by examination, he had more than a few broken bones. Spike then picked him up.

“Come on guys! We got to get him to the hospital!” Spike said. They all agreed and Spike used a large fire teleportation spell, similar to the ones for sending letters. The fire covered them all, sending them into the reception of the Ponyville Hospital. They soon put him into the emergency room. It took hours, but Nurse Redheart came out.

“Good news, he’ll be fine. He has some cuts and bruises and a few broken ribs, as well as a leg, but he is physically fine,” Nurse Redheart said.

“Physically? What do you mean?” Spike said.

“Well, you see, it has seemed that his magical powers have been… I don’t know how to say it. They’ve been… drained.”

“Drained? But he will get them back like usual right?” Twilight interjected.

“I am afraid not. As of now, he can’t use magic, or even replenish his mana pool. We even tried to giving him some mana, but it’s almost like we got rejected by something in his body. He might as well be a earth pony.” The group was devastated. No one knew who could so this. They had Teriek, but he is in Tartarus now. They had no explanation. Ginger started to cry. Spike couldn’t help but blame himself. If he would have explained to Treble who he was, or at least followed him, he wouldn’t have ended up like this. “He might be awake in a few hours. You can come back later.”

“Is it alright if I stay here with him?” Spike said. Ginger looked at him, surprised on how a total stranger would be willing to help another stranger.

“Yes, I guess that’s ok.” The others left, with Ginger telling him to make sure he is ok, and his full name Treble Klef. Spike opened the door to Treble Klef’s room. He saw Treble Klef laying in the bed, asleep. Since their was no chair the size of Spike, he layed down next to the bed. Spike soon fell asleep alongside Treble Klef. After a few hours, Spike woke up to Treble convulsing. Spike then held him down, successfully keeping Treble from hurting himself. Then, Spike fell asleep on the bed with Treble.

Comments ( 1 )

6896363 Who told you that, and how do I get in contact with him/her?

Login or register to comment