• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 1,764 Views, 17 Comments

Traitor! - Helblade Master



TR-8R just wants everyone to stop betraying each other.

  • ...
6
 17
 1,764

After TR-8R

Things had gone downhill since the disappearance of TR-8R. Relationships had been ruined, people were stealing from their friends, the economy was falling apart.

A woman with rainbow hair, and sports wear on, ran down a dark ally way searching for TR-8R. Where could such a person hide? She turned a corner and ran right into Buzzfeed, holding the memes he had made normal. Amongst them was TR-8R, and his Baton.

"Hey," Rianbow shouted," let him go. The world is falling into chaos out there, we need that guy.

"Oh yousa gone have bombad time," laughed a voice from the shadows," justa like hisa."

From the shadows walked Jar Jar Binks, his mouth contorted into a twisted smile.

"Wait," Rainbow paised," you're the reason?"

"Mesa the bombad reason everything goesa missing," Jar Jar laughed," and now mesa make TR-8R a normal memesa."

"You monster," Rainbow shouted as she began to back up.

"Oh no," Jar Jar smiled," mesa not a monster. Mesa a Gungan, and yousa want to bring back bombad trooper."

Jar Jar nodded towards Rainbow Dash and Buzzfeed pulled out a new post. Without a name on it Buzzfeed struck Rainbow Dash. Jar Jar laughed as, just like TR-8R, Rainbow Dash disappeared into the depths of Buzzfeed's wrath.

"Yousa moy moy bombad," Jar Jar frowned, taking the post from Buzzfeed, breaking it against a wall.

Jar Jar began to laugh hysterically. Everything had gone according to plan none could stand in his way from ruining The Force Awakens.

Comments ( 9 )

This is going to be good

6796777 exactly my own reaction when I made this. Except it was more like "Dafuq am I doing?"

6797375 thank you for your kind, and loud words Anon ymous

6804207 Neat, also:

Tell Gandalf that the Death Star is inside the TARDIS, and that Q must deliver the wand to Makuta. Quote from Raiden to Groot

Mortal Kombat Raiden or Metal Gear Raiden?

Mmmm... yes
*Fulton the story
You're coming with me.

6923534 this story was made before his official trooper number was announced.

Login or register to comment