• Published 6th Jun 2012
  • 1,672 Views, 41 Comments

Dr Whooves: Minequestria - Tardis of Dr Whooves



Minecraft leaks into equestria, only Dr Whooves can save them!

  • ...
4
 41
 1,672

The Quest for Soulsand Part 1

The landscape of the Nether was very quite. Only the odd cry of a Ghast or the odd snort of a Zombie Pigman could be heard through the blood red blocky landscape. The faint sound of hoofsteps approach as Mr T walks slowly over the mountain of Netherrack. The scorching heat of the natural tempreture beating down on him. But having lived here for many years, he had already adapted to the tempreture and can resist the heat much better than anyone else. The view infront lit up by the firey glow of the lava oceans and streams along with the yellowish glow of the glowing blocks scattered in hanging clumps under cliffs and overhangs of Netherrack.

Mr T passed many streams of lava, walking through gatherings of Zombie Pigmen ignoring their gazes as they looked upon him. His mind was set on one goal and nothing would stand in his way. Eyes looking around his surrounding for the brown substance. His journey was sure to be a simple one, but of course, nothing is simple in the Nether. Soulsand in the Nether had recently been disappearing from the world. The only place cloest that he knew to find soulsand would be in the Nether fort!

Mr T was gradually making his way through the rocky paths and hills, intent on finding the Nether fort. e had been walking for some time until he heard it. The soft sound of what sounded like crying. Almost instantly he jumped up quite a few hoofs in the air to dodge a fireball that would've otherwise impacted on him. Twisting to face the Ghast mid-air, he pulled out a bow and a few arrows. Soon enough, the Ghast was intent on killing and so Mr T thought it best to run instead of staying to fight. He had a certain block to collect!

As he ran past valleys of lava and through the plains of Netherrack, he noticed a few zombie pigmen lining up against the walls. Watching him. He took no notice of any of this and continued to run. Run from the fireballs that trailed behind him. It was then he noticed some Zombie pigmen tapping their feet on the ground, along with others clanging their gold swords together making quite the beat!
"I swear if this is some kind joke-woa!" He spoke just as a fireball ran past him. It was then that the Zombie Pigmen started their song.

"He's running through the caves, he dodges fireballs,
Looking out for this block, but thats not what he saw.
He searches high and low, dodging killing blows,
For the block that makes you slow.....

They're here, they'll kill you all,
With a fireball,
Right against the wall.....
To that block just down the hall!

Soooooouuuuuull saaaaaaaand.....
Reaching out, grab it in hoof not hand,
Soooooouuuuuull saaaaaaaand.....
The only block within this laaaaaand.....

The lava's pouring down, the sky is burning red.
His legs are gonna give, of which he'll then be dead.
He searches high and low, dodging killing blows,
For the block that makes you slow.....

They're here, they'll kill you all,
With a fireball,
Right against the wall.....
To that block just down the hall!

Soooooouuuuuull saaaaaaaand.....
Reaching out, grab it in hoof not hand,
Soooooouuuuuull saaaaaaaand.....
The only block within this laaaaaand....."

After all that Mr T had come across the one place he was looking for. The Netherfort! After dodging all those ghasts and fireballs, he was still a bit tired out. Walking into the Netherfort, he takes a bite of a apple that he had with him. The walls were dark red brick, laced with various mushrooms across the floor in some halls. There were broken bridges of cross sections above lava. In spite of this, he pressed on, unknown as to what awaits him inside.

Comments ( 1 )

2315771
heh heh, glad you liked it! :)

Login or register to comment