• Published 6th Jun 2012
  • 1,671 Views, 41 Comments

Dr Whooves: Minequestria - Tardis of Dr Whooves



Minecraft leaks into equestria, only Dr Whooves can save them!

  • ...
4
 41
 1,671

Loss of all his things, attack from the jellyfish stings

"DOCTOR!" Twilight and RD both screamed while holding the doctor back from the lava stream. Lava cubes were hopping out of it at random and making a bubbly lava noise. The Tardis was still being carried away from the lava but was too far out to reach. The Doctor tried to resist against the hold or Twilight and RD.

"NO! I NEED THE TARDIS! WITHOUT IT WE CAN'T GET BACK! EVERYTHING IS IN THERE!" The Doctor yelled at the two mares holding him.
"Doctor it's too far out, if you try you'll burn to a crisp!" Twilight spoke back with a worried tone. The Doctor could only watch on as he saw the Tardis heaving to the lavafall ahead. Memories of the Tardis and his travels began flashing through his mind.
"Goodbye ol' girl..." the Doctor weakly said as a tear fell from his eye. He watched on as the Tardis fell over the side over the lavafall.

***

It had been 10 mins since the Tardis had fallen over the lavafall. The Doctor walked along and over the hills of the red rock followed by Twilight and RD. Both of whom were concerned for the Doctor. The Doctor on the other hand was shedding silent tears with his head hanging low. He walked onto a high mountain and stood there. He lifted his head up looking at the red sky that covered the land. More memories of all the previous desktop themes for the Tardis, the first time he saw the Tardis, the day he stole her.....and how much she had been through.....

Twilight and RD both stood a few hoofs away from him. "He must've had a long history with the Tardis of his." whispered RD
"Yeah, I just hope that he'll come through. But now that we're all trapped here....what now?" Twilight whispered back. RD didn't have time to answer as the Doctor started to walk on again. They all walk on in silence for around 5 minutes until they all heard what sounded like a cry.
"Uh, Doctor? What was that?" asked RD looking around and flying.
"I don't know...maby this place is inhabited?" said the Doctor, but not in his normally joyous tone.

As the all walked on, the cries could be heard more and more, some of them louder.
"Doctor, I really don't like this." said a worried Twilight.
The Doctor stopped and looked around, out of nowhere, a fireball came charging at him.
"GET DOWN!" he yelled at the mares.
As the fireball flew over their heads, it exploded in the ground leaving behind a flaming crater. RD decided to fly around to see where the attack came from. "Just be careful ok Rainbow?" asked the Doctor in a serious tone.
"Sure thing! I’ll be back in 5 mins before you know it!" she said in her brash tone. As soon as she sped off Twilight walked up to the doctor and placed a hoof on his shoulder.
"Doctor, are you feeling ok? I'm sorry for your loss and all....but maby it's time to let it go?" asked Twilight who was very concerned.
"I've had the Tardis for over 700 years....the things we've done, travelling around....I'm not sure whether I can....I have nothing left! My home planet destroyed....I'm the last of my kind.....and now.....the last Tardis gone." said the Doctor in a shaky tone as he let a few more tears drip down. Twilight pulled him into a hug much to his surprise. The soft moment was quickly interrupted by RD's scream as she came bolting back. "DOCTOR! TWI! GIANT FLYING JELLYBLOCKS SHOOTING FIREBALLS COMING!!! At that the trio took off and found a large area of flat land. The land had a ocean of lava to one side and large mountains and flaming cliffs surrounded the other few sides.

Once they got onto the land, there it was. A huge white block with tentacles at it's base making crying sounds. It was as RD put it, a flying blocky jellyfish. So far, the Doctor couldn't see any hostile features to it.
"Uh....hello?" asked the doctor. At that, the creature turned slowly. It's eyes and mouth was shut and appeared to just floating in place. But soon enough, the creature's eye and mouth flew open letting out a screech along with a fireball!
"WOA!" all 3 ponies yelled. Soon, another one floated in, then came 2 and 4 and soon enough they were all surrounded. They all ran in different directions whilst dodging fireballs being launched at them. The Doctor had been singed by a few but Twilight and RD were running still untouched.

Twilight used her magic to launch the fireball back and strike the creature. The creature glowed red as it was hit and fell on its side in the air into the lava. RD couldn't use here wings as the intense heat would frazzle her delicate feathers and her wings may be broken off from a fireball. But Twilight soon became exhausted from launching fireballs back and making shields. That was when time seemed to slow down, as 5 fireballs made their way toward Twilight and RD both of whom couldn't get away. The Doctor was lying against a wall of the red rock badly injured and singed, unable to move. He watch as the fireballs came closer until he saw a bright flash of purple light that seemed to be surrounded in a black material. Once the light vanished all 5 fireballs struck the source of the light and took out the purple glow leaving a black frame. The Doctor's vision started to turn black but out of the corner of his eye, he could see what appeared to be a pony, but standing upright. That was when the Doctor was overcome by darkness and blacked out.