• Published 6th Jun 2012
  • 1,671 Views, 41 Comments

Dr Whooves: Minequestria - Tardis of Dr Whooves



Minecraft leaks into equestria, only Dr Whooves can save them!

  • ...
4
 41
 1,671

Storms a Brewing

Up in the clouds were a bunch of pegasus ponies all flying about doing their thing. Rainbow Dash of course being the fastest of them all and zipped right past them. She, as well as all the others were completely oblivious to a change of the clouds. The ponies who worked at the weather machines were all oblivious to anything as well, until one worker managed to deduce something.

"Hey guys, check this out!" he exclaimed to the other workers. They all came to where he was hovering looking around. "I don't see anything." said one worker. "All I see are the clouds we've made." said another. The worker who called them facehoofed. "Yes, but look at that cloud there!" he said as he raise a hoof to point towards a strange looking cloud. All the other workers suddenly gasped and began to question what was going on. They were all yelling and exclaiming different things such as "I didn't make THAT cloud!" "What’s up with its shape?" "Did somepony's machine die?" The ponies in charge all decided to bring Rainbow Dash into the matter.

A worker was sent out to retrieve Rainbow Dash and he barely managed to catch up with here. "Rainbow Dash! There’s been a bit of trouble at the weather site! We need you to take a look!" shouted the pony over the noise of the wind. "Okay!" yelled Rainbow Dash in reply. They both made their way back and the other workers fell silent. "So, what’s up?" she asked. "Well...uh...best take a look for yourself." said the worker who spotted the cloud in the first place. He pointed his hoof to the cloud again showing Rainbow Dash. "What the heck is up with that cloud?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed with shock in her tone. She then began to fly out towards it to see if anything was strange about it.

Rainbow Dash flew up to the strange cloud. She tried to touch it, but stopped as she notice it was turning grey. "Hey!" she yelped in surprise as the cloud gave a short zap of lightning. "Rainbow Dash! Are you alright?" yelled a chief worker, who looked to be a cloud inspector himself. "I-i-i-it just zapped me! And it's turning gray!" she replied with a tiny hint of fear in her voice. "Why am I getting so worked up over a cloud?" she thought to herself. She eventually flew back to the other workers and said "I'm sure it's only a slight mistake with one of the cloud machines. Nothing too unusual about it as far as I can tell!" she said to all the worker ponies. Lots of sighs of relief could be hear throughout the crowd. The weather ponies then all returned back to their work stations thinking nothing more of the matter. Rainbow Dash, who was slightly annoyed over having to examine a cloud due to paranoid workers, then took off and started to fly about again.

Unfortunately for Rainbow Dash, she shouldn't just think of the workers being paranoid...as the cloud that everyone was getting so worked up over was very interesting....for all the clouds over the land of Equestria were all normal and fluffy looking...but this one was allot more flat and was infact...blocky in shape...