• Published 6th Jun 2012
  • 1,671 Views, 41 Comments

Dr Whooves: Minequestria - Tardis of Dr Whooves



Minecraft leaks into equestria, only Dr Whooves can save them!

  • ...
4
 41
 1,671

The Sky is NOT the Limit!

Twilight walked up to Rainbow Dash and started to explain what had just happened. Rainbow Dash was too busy looking at the Doctor, who was running all around the blackened and smoking Tardis, to take notice of what she said to her.
"What did that mean time storm do to you?" said the Doctor to himself as he examined all the exterior damage to the Tardis. The blue paint had been chipped and smothered with huge black burnt patches where the fire had been raging on it. Smoke was still steaming out the side and top as it was blown about by the strong wind. Cloudsdale was alot further away from the centre of the time storm so it was safe to walk around.

The Doctor then looked around briefly taking in his surroundings. "Oh my! I see why it's called Cloudsdale! It's literally made on clouds! I'm walking on a cloud! How is this even possible? I wonder if you could eat this stuff, but it's just water! Or is it? My word this IS exciting!" the Doctor rambled to nopony in particular but stopped as he took notice of the crowd and Rainbow Dash all staring at him.

The Doctor cleared his throat and announced "Hello, I'm the Doctor! Sorry about the er....dramatic entrance but we had to get here quite quickly." he spoke as he pointed to Twilight as if to say what he meant by 'we'. "Anyway, we came here to find somepony named Rainbow Dash!" He looked around and saw the cyan pegasus with a rainbow name and tail. He then rambled to her "Your Rainbow Dash I assume? I must say very stylish hair, not that I do much with styles or fashion, but remarkable! It appears natural too! I've never seen anything like it, you really do live up to your name, and judging by your second half of your name I assume you’re probably the fastest pegasus here! That’s good as this may involve alot of running, or in your case flying!"

Rainbow Dash just stood there with Twilight next to her making a 'o' shape with her mouth. "How does he know that? Is he that clever? How did a blue box just crash here?" she thought to herself. Twilight just leaned over to her and whispered "Just nod your head and pretend you know what he means." So Rainbow Dash just nodded with a small, nervous smile. "Good! Well, off we go! Can't say where we'll be off to yet cause it'll be completely new!" said the Doctor with a large grin on his face. Twilight asked "You mean we're going for another flight in the Tardis?" Rainbow Dash suddenly looked at Twilight with a confused look. "What’s a Tardis?" she asked. "THIS....” said the Doctor with another grin "is the Tardis! It travels anywhere in time and space! And it flies as you saw. It does reach dangerously high speeds that it catches fire, as it did as we flew here." Rainbow Dash once again looked at the Doctor.

"A blue box that can fly and travels through time and space. Yeah right! But it did crash land here by flying....and he's a Earth pony! And Twilight came along too!" Rainbow Dash was thinking all this in her head as Twilight spoke to her "C'mon, let’s get going." "What, in that thing?" asked Rainbow Dash. The Doctor got a sense of Déjà Vu and so replied "YES! in THAT thing!" with a large smile on his face. Twilight just rolled her eyes as she remembered her asking the same question and getting the same answer. The Doctor turned to the crowd who had been standing there in silence just staring at him. "Well, we're off, sorry about the mess, but we really gotta...." the Doctor looked at Rainbow Dash, then back to the crowd with a large grin as if holding back a chuckle. "dash!" he said. Twilight just facehoofed at the bad pun. The Doctor then proceeded in the Tardis followed by Rainbow Dash then Twilight.

"WOA! How the-? What the-? But it's....IT'S......" yelled Rainbow Dash with wide eyes. Twilight merely chuckled and walked up to her as she stuttered and gawked at the large interior. The Doctor once again dancing around the console like a madpony. Twlight put a hoof on Rainbow Dash's shoulder. "Trust me, you'll get used to it." She then led Rainbow Dash to the same row of chairs that Twilight had been hanging on for her life a few minutes ago. She knew what was going to happen so as she left Rainbow Dash, whom was staring at the large console and all around the room with the glowing roundels, she walked up to the Doctor and whispered to him "Don't suppose there’s a more secure place for us to sit in?" The Doctor pondered and said "Well, I guess you could strap yourself to the seat if you really wanted to. Here!" and he handed her 2 black straps. "Just tie this around you and your friend over there and we'll be ready to go!" he said with a smile. As Rainbow let Twilight strap her in and once Twilight had strapped herself in, the Doctor pulled the lever, causing the Tardis to make the grating noise that Twilight was used to and the crowd outside started to fly off as the Tardis rose up again, and shot up into the sky back to the storm! The sky is never the limit when you have a Tardis!