• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 272 Views, 2 Comments

Difficult Discoveries - DerpymuffinAuthor



"I am Ace Amethyst. Most know me as a traitor, others know me as a leader, and some know me as the random stranger carrying a baby foal."

  • ...
 2
 272

Chapter 8: Welcome

What happened.....?

A image of a mangled earth mare in the streets of Canterlot came to mind

Oh.... I remember now... I should get up... Wait... When did I-??

Thump!

"Ow!" Axel hissed as something struck his head, causing him to come to his senses. Axel forced his eyes to open so he could see what had hit him. At first, everything was blurry, a mix of gray and orange. Slowly he managed to make out rocks half buried in orange and yellow leaves.

In a sudden stir of panic, Axel shot up, eyes wide as he scanned his surroundings.

Axel was in a small sort of cave. The rocks lined with a dark green moss. The ground around him was covered in orange and yellow leaves and Axel could see the trunks of tall white trees with black markings on them.

Axel weakly pulled himself onto all fours and looked around. How had he gotten here? There was no birch forest that he knew of. Especially around Canterlot.

He looked up, however, the canopy blocked most of the sunlight, bathing the forest in a dull light.

"You're finally awake."

Axel spun around, seeing a stallion with

"W-Who are you?"

Author's Note:

This took a while to get around to finishing :I
Sorry about that.

:I

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment