• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 1,881 Views, 22 Comments

The Dream Quest of Unknown Equestria - Lobstercraft



A normal boy has visions of ponies and undertakes an epic journey to reach them.

  • ...
3
 22
 1,881

An American Human In Ponyville

Ninth Chapter: An American Human in Ponyville

Over lunch Phillip explained that he was very curious and fascinated by ponies, but didn’t want to frighten them with his appearance. Zecora taught him a bit about pony culture. He also learned of Zecora’s penchant for potions. Putting one and one together he got another ‘brilliant’ idea and asked if Zecora knew of any potions that could change a creature’s form.

“A changing potion I do possess, but such drastic change is too much stress. This elixir can help a pony win shallow love, but cross-species transmogrification is unheard of!”

It took a minute for Phillip to get over that sentence. Conversation continued, but eventually Zecora had to head into town to check her mail. Phillip asked her not to reveal his presence yet. She agreed and Phillip sat alone contemplating. It was too late. Foolish as the idea was, it was already in his head. He grabbed the pony changing flask and madly drank its contents. After all, he was inclined to madly do things.

Let me ask you, reader, have you ever seen An American Werewolf in London? If so, you have an idea of what a human turning into a pony is like. It sucked…like, a lot. The pain was already so great, and Phillip wasn’t even changing yet… at least not noticeably. He just wanted it to end. He just wanted it to start!

“NYAAAAAARRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Phillip screamed as he broke his forearm. The bones! They were reconfiguring! As his fingers began collapsing in on themselves he screamed, “THE HOOFENING!!!”

The horrible sensation surged over him as his right arm freaked right the fuck out. His legs bent in terrible ways as his skinny jeans ripped and a horrible noise groaned from his torso. His skull broke apart in his face as it stretched into a pony-like head. It was the most brutal thing he’d ever experienced, and could never imagine; the brain has safety measures against that kind of thought.

After an eternity of torment it was done. Phillip was now a pony. Is this awesome? Phillip thought so. “I can do anything,” he declared before passing out and pissing himself.

A disapproving Zecora nursed him back to health, and before long he was ready to do his victory trot around Ponyville. And how wonderful it was! The ponies appeared just as in his visions! Not like the powerful moon goddess, but as the simple ponyfolk he came to see! And wouldn’t you know it, he caught somepony’s attention!

“I am at a party all of a sudden!” he declared with a smile as the pink pony performed a song and dance routine around him, welcoming him to Ponyville. Balloons and confetti and punch and partygoers were all in their due stations.

“Were you surprised?! You look surprised!” she asked and declared, “I can tell you like it! It’s a welcome party! Like I just sang! What’s your name? I’m Pinkie Pie!”

“You’re AWESOME!” Phillip corrected.

“Thanks!” she giggled.

“My name’s Phillip!” he introduced himself, “And I’m a little confused as to how you knew I was new.”

“I know everypony in Ponyville,” she declared, “and since I didn’t know you I knew you must be new!"
“That makes sense.” nodded Phillip.

Comments ( 3 )

lol the way he reacts to situations drive me to facehoof(palm?).....>.>......CARRY ON

Interesting i must say, tough here Celestia is EVIL!!!

And now we have a new reader/ commenter!!
To all the idiots out there, its us.
Way to be blunt Rage.
Technically, he is supposed to do that.
True, i guess...
AND IM SUPPOSED TO HAPPY!!! :pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:
Joy really needs to calm down... all the time.
Me and Relaxation agree with that statement.
Yes,
ANYWAY, Lobstercraft? You have our like and favorite! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment