• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,671 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,671

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 50: Relevance

Junior was rushing down the sidewalk. He panted as he briefly stopped to look around. The Transmutant raised the glove of Erika Shiragami and began to sniff it. The scent that he got was strong. He was getting closer to finding the girl. Junior began to rush down the street where he had pinpointed the scent. The boy soon came across a dark alley, where he heard a cat yowling, drawing his attention near a dumpster. Junior made his way closer as he caught Erika's scent. He peeked around the corner and gasped as he found Erika pinning the cat to the ground as she snarled. She eyed the cat in hunger as she was clawed by the helpless feline.

"Erika!" cried Junior. Erika looked his way and opened her mouth wide. Her jaw unhinged and split, revealing her inside of her pink flesh and exposed her sharp teeth.

"Ah!" Junior exclaimed with as he witnessed this. His stomach turned. Erika gave a throaty gurgle as saliva dropped to the ground. Junior raised his hands as he tensed.

"Erika... Let the cat go," said Junior in a calm tone.

"Hunger..." Erika grunted with a gurgle.

"Hey, if you’re hungry, I'll buy you a fucking cheeseburger! Just put your jaw back and let the cat go!" said Junior as he stepped closer to the girl. Erika's jaw connected back as her flesh bridged it back with vine-like pink tendrils. Her jaw popped as it returned to place, and Erika growled as she bared her teeth.

"Easy, girl. Easy," said Junior as he stepped closer. Erika clenched her eyes shut as she shook her head.

"Go... Gojira?" whimpered Erika as she released the cat, which ran free. Junior approached cautiously with a soft expression.

"I'm right here Erika. I'm not gonna hurt you," said Junior. He then winced. "Er... Well again."

"But I might hurt you. Please, don't get too close," said Erika with a pleading look.

"Erika, something is wrong with you. I can't just leave you!" said Junior. Erika was breaking into a sob.

"I'm... I'm some kind of monster. God why is this happening to me?!" cried Erika as she clutched her head.

"We're gonna get you help, Erika. I pro-" Junior was interrupted as he heard a whiz through the air. Erika yelped as she clutched her neck as a tranquilizer dart was embedded into her skin. Junior whipped his head back and found Inoue and Koizumi standing behind him. Inoue lowered her pistol as Koizumi held a rifle.

"Wha- What are you two doing here?!" asked Junior. Erika panted as she stumbled from the effects of the tranquilizer.

"Our job is to watch you kid. Looks like you found a rogue," said Koizumi as he held his rifle over his shoulder. Junior bore an incredulous look.

"Rogue? Erika Shiragami is a human!" said Junior. Inoue drew out a device that was beeping.

"Not according to the scanner. It's going crazy over her," said Inoue as she held the device. Erika's eyes widened in shock as she struggled to stand.

"I... I'm a Transmutant? B-But how is that possible?!" asked Erika as she yanked the dart from her neck.

Doesn't matter," said Koizumi as he began to approach. Junior quickly got in his path.

"Wait, what are you going to do with her?" asked Junior.

"Our job. A Rogue Transmutant that demonstrates constant aggression and a lack of self-control are to be apprehended and placed in the Vault. She qualifies," said Koizumi. Junior narrowed his eyes at the man.

"No, you're not taking her to the Vault!" said Junior. Koizumi gripped his rifle tightly as he glared at the boy while Erika leaned against the wall fearfully.

"Don't do anything stupid, kid. Step aside," said Koizumi. Junior looked to Inoue with a pleading look.

"Inoue, please. She's my friend! You're seriously OK with locking up a kid in there?!" demanded Junior. Inoue gritted her teeth as she looked to Erika's helpless expression. Her stomach was tightening as she raised her pistol at the girl. Junior bore a look of shock as Inoue kept a neutral expression.

"If we don't do this, someone else will eventually," said Inoue as she pulled on the hammer.

"No!” Cried Junior. Suddenly, Koizumi was struck in the back by a large figure, dropping his rifle. Inoue whipped around with her pistol drawn but was met with a kick to the gut. Junior turned his attention to their assailant and was met with a knee to the jaw.

"Gojira!" cried Erika in a panic as she stood up but a figure in black appeared and jabbed a gun-syringe into her neck, injecting her with its content. Erika yelled as she grabbed the figure and threw him against a trash can. The figure was slightly dazed and found the girl lunging for him. The figure caught Erika's arm and slammed her into a wall and placed her in a head lock.

"What the hell?!" exclaimed Koizumi with a growl. He got up and swung his knife at his attacker but he missed as his foe stepped back. The figure caught Koizumi's arm and locked his elbow in place by bending his own arm. Koizumi grunted in pain and was met with a punch to the face. The figure turned and kicked Junior. The boy grunted as he stumbled back and got a better look at the figure, who was tall and muscle bounded, wearing a dark body suit that appeared to be covered in pads. The figure bore a mask with two red goggles over his eyes. Junior heard Erika's panicked cries, prompting him to see that she was locked into another similar assailant’s hold.

Junior growled as he reared his fist back to punch the figure in front of him but his fist was caught. Junior's eyes widened as the figure stared at him with cold goggles staring at him. Junior groaned as he felt the figure crushing his own hand and was met with a punch to the face. He stumbled back as his vision blurred and failed to see his opponent rushing towards him with his fist reared back. Junior was then met with a powerful punch to his face, knocking him down to the ground. Junior groaned as his stared off to the side of the ground, hearing Erika crying out as she struggled. The girl began to fight off the man that held her and proceeded to punch the other that approached. All while Inoue and Koizumi attempted to fight the two figures off. However, they were struck back with ease, while struggling against Erika. Junior's vision began to darken as Erika was overwhelmed by the figures. Junior reached out to her.

"Eri..." Junior sighed as he blacked out.

Junior lied in the alley with his face bleeding and bruised up. The snow that fell covered his chest. The Transmutant winced as he felt himself being shaken.

"Gojira! Wake up!" called a familiar voice. Junior opened his eyes with a wince. He found Inoue looking down at him in worry as she knelt beside him.

"Oh thank God. You OK?" asked Inoue. Junior quickly shot up, startling the soldier as she recoiled. The Transmutant looked around.

"Where's Erika?" asked Junior in a panic as he stood up shakily.

"Easy, kid. You were knocked unconscious. Try not to exert yourself," said Koizumi as he stood by the wall, wiping his bleeding nose. Junior found that the two were covered in bruises.

"Where is she?" asked Junior. Inoue sighed as she stood.

"We lost her. The guys that attacked us managed to kick our asses and left with her," said Inoue. Junior growled as he clenched his fist.

"Damn it! Goddammit!" yelled Junior as he mentally blamed himself for not being able to help his friend. But, he then glared at the two soldiers.

"This is your fault! You could've helped me help her! Now she's gone!" yelled Junior, causing Inoue to recoil at his tone. Koizumi sent him a glare as he picked up his rifle.

"Hey, what the hell gives you the right to blame us, you little shit?! We could've gotten her safely to the Vault if you hadn't gotten in the way!" said Koizumi.

"You- You were going to lock her away!" yelled Junior. Koizumi narrowed his eyes as he approached but Inoue quickly stepped in between the two.

"Hey! We should call this in! Whoever those guys were could pose a threat considering they are harboring a rogue with no self-control," said Inoue. Koizumi scoffed.

"Whatever," said Koizumi as he began to walk away. Inoue turned to find Junior's scowl on his face as he clenched his fist. Just by standing near him, Inoue was able to sense the anger he was feeling.

"I can't believe you. I thought you were different from the rest of these MONARCH assholes," said Junior as he looked away. Inoue sighed heavily as she made her way over to Junior, who avoided eye contact with her.

"Gojira, we're not all like what you perceive us. Some of us are just following orders. We have to, so we can protect people. Including you," said Inoue in a soft tone. Junior's expression slightly softened, but he avoided eye contact.

"I don't take pleasure in the idea of locking away your friend. Especially when she's just a kid," said Inoue. She then lightly nudged Junior's shoulder.

"Get home safely," said Inoue as she began to walk after Koizumi. Junior watched as the two soldiers left him alone in the alley as the snow fell upon him. Junior gritted his teeth. He didn't know where Erika could be. She needed his help, but he failed to save her from their attackers. This weighed heavily on Junior's heart, fearful for the girl's well-being.

"Shit. She could be anywhere right now," said Junior. He suddenly heard a small meow in the air. He looked down and found a familiar cat to be approaching him as it stared at him with its large eyes. He then felt the cat rubbing itself against his leg, purring. The cat meowed as it looked at him.

"Look, you're cute. But right now, I have bigger problems. Unless you can tell me where..." Junior trailed off as he stared at the cat. An idea formed in his head.

"Oh shit!" said Junior. He then knelt down next to the cat and began to scratch its ears.

"On second thought, maybe you can help me," said Junior as he pet the cat. He looked at its neck and found it had no collar. It was a small cat, a bit of a runt.

"Since you're likely a stray, you might not mind tagging along," said Junior as he picked the cat up. He unzipped his sweater and stuffed the cat in it with its head sticking out. He held his arm underneath the cat to keep it feeling secured.

"Let's go take you to see a friend of mine," said Junior as he rushed out of the alley.


Fluttershy cupped her mouth as she stared at Junior in shock as he stood at her door.

"Oh my goodness! What happened?!" asked Fluttershy.

"Long story. Erika wanted to talk to me about some problem she had. We were jumped by some assholes." said Junior as he unzipped his sweater and held out the cat he brought. Fluttershy gasped as a large smile appeared on her face.

"Aw! Who's this little guy?" cooed Fluttershy as she took the cat and nuzzled it. She then wiped off her smile and shook her head

"Wait, you said you and Erika were attacked?! Well, where is she?! And what does a cat have to do with this?!" asked Fluttershy in worry.

"I don't know. That's why I came here. This cat was around when we were jumped. I need you to ask it to see if it knows what happened after I blacked out," said Junior. Fluttershy gasped.

"You blacked out?!" exclaimed Fluttershy.

"Shy! Focus!" said Junior.

"O-Oh, right! Come inside!" said Fluttershy as she allowed Junior in the house. Fluttershy sat the cat down on the couch and sat on her knees before it, while Junior stood by.

"Um... Mr. Cat, my friend here says that you were around when he was attacked. Could you explain what happened?" asked Fluttershy. The cat began to meow as it sat on the couch. Junior stood silent but anxious as Fluttershy nodded as the cat meowed. He still couldn't believe that this girl was able to communicate with animals.

"Two large men in black came out of nowhere and attacked them? And the girl and two other people were fighting them off when Goji was knocked out?" asked Fluttershy in shock.

"Ask him what happened to the girl," said Junior.

"Do you know what happened to this girl?" asked Fluttershy. The cat meowed. Her eyes widened.

"She was put to sleep and taken to a truck?!" asked Fluttershy in shock. Junior clenched his fist as he gritted his teeth. Junior held his hand against his face as he growled angrily.

"Those bastards took her after all," said Junior. Fluttershy began to grow more worried.

"Did the cat see where they were going?" asked Junior. Fluttershy questioned the cat and received a single meow. Fluttershy turned to face Junior with a look of regret.

"He said 'no'." Junior buried his face into his hand as he slumped in Fluttershy's couch.

"Goddammit. How could I let this happen? She was in trouble. She needed me," said Junior with his voice trembling in anger. Fluttershy deeply frowned as she took a seat next to him and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"We'll find her, Goji. Do you know what your attackers looked like?" asked Fluttershy. Junior shook his head.

"I couldn't see their faces. They were wearing some kind of Kevlar or something. It was like a full body suit that was covered in thick armor. They were wearing masks," said Junior. Fluttershy's eyes widened.

"Purists?" asked Fluttershy.

"I don't think so. They would've killed me if they were. I almost want to say that they're MONARCH given the weird suits, but Inoue and Koizumi were attacked by them when they tried to arrest Erika." Junior shook his head. Fluttershy gasped.

"Oh no," said Fluttershy in worry. "But, why would they arrest her?"

Junior couldn't bring himself to say. He still couldn't figure out how it was possible that Erika was a Transmutant when he has been fairly certain that she was a human.

"I... I'm still trying to figure it out," said Junior. He sighed anxiously. "But something was very wrong when we ran into those guys."

"How so?" asked Fluttershy.

"When we fought them, they somehow managed to beat two trained soldiers for MONARCH. One of them was also stronger than me. I think... No," said Junior as he shook his head.

"What?" asked Fluttershy in worry.

"No normal human can take me unless they had special equipment like those Purists or MONARCH. One of them nearly broke my hand," said Junior as he flexed his hand.

"I think.... They were Transmutants," said Junior. Fluttershy's eyes slightly widened.


Erika's vision was blurred as she felt her entire body heavy. She briefly saw rows of white lights as she felt herself carried. Her body was cold and ached. Her muscles felt weak as she breathed softly. Erika heard voices that echoed where ever she was. The girl found herself dropped onto a bed, where a door being sealed could be heard. Erika shot her eyes wide open, finding herself in a white, metal room. The girl sluggishly stood up from a small bed and looked around with a fearful look.

"Hello? Where am I?" asked Erika. She made her way over to a thick glass wall, where she placed her palms on the surface. The girl peeked through, unable to see through the dark surface. Erika began to bang her hands against the glass as she began to panic.

"Let me out! Please!" cried Erika.

Meanwhile, a camera was viewing the girl as she banged on the glass. Discord stood by with a neutral expression as he glanced to his side. He found Genshiro sitting with his face buried into his hands.

"Please! I want to see my father! Father, help me!" cried Erika as she dropped to her knees and began sobbing. From behind the glass, Discord and Genshiro stared. Discord then turned to the back where two men in dark suits stood, with masks at their side.

"As you can see, the Super Soldier serum has allowed our volunteers to effortlessly defeat two trained soldiers, while subduing two Transmutants," said Discord as he turned towards a screen, where Hayato Yoshi's face was present along a split section. On this split screen were also the faces of the president, a military general, and a couple other high ranking members of the military. From the men's perspective, they were witnessing POV footage from the masks of the two men in dark suits, fighting off Koizumi, Inoue, Junior, and Erika, while jamming an injection into her neck that rendered her unconscious.

"They're quicker, stronger, more efficient, and they have greater pain tolerance," said Discord as he held up a red vial.

"By utilizing the desired traits in Gojira Takeshi's DNA, we have forged the perfect soldiers. All without the issue of transforming," said Discord.

"Their performance was a nice demonstration, but I would like to see another demonstration of their strength," said a general. Discord nodded.

"Of course. In fact, let's show off more benefits to the serum," said Discord as he handed a super soldier a metal pipe. The soldier began to bend the pipe, which squeaked as it bent. The soldier barely looked like was breaking a sweat as the center of the pipe heated up in the center from being bent. The soldier bent the pipe again, folding itself over to the point that it was shortened to the length of a tablet.

"This soldier is able to go toe to toe with any Transmutant. With the fact that we utilized Takeshi's DNA for the serum, he may give the Transmutant himself a run for his money," said Discord.

"With his genes, we took the liberty to also utilize his other gifts aside from his strength and speed. We utilized his enhanced senses into the serum and the ability to produce G-cells," said Discord as a graph appeared in the perspective of the men on screen.

"G-cells are something we never encountered before. But they are unique in the biology of the Takeshi bloodline. Studies showed that they are able to reconstruct and preserve tissue to the cellular level, going as far as to reproducing it itself. This allows the Takeshi bloodline to resist the worst infections, and recovering from the nastiest of wounds," said Discord as he gestured to a tank, where a snake lied curled inside.

"Here, we have a Rattle Snake, one of the most venomous species on the planet. Juveniles are the most deadly given their lack of control of how much venom they inject," said Discord as a super soldier approached, exposing his muscled arm.

"The venom is capable of degenerating tissue and organs if left untreated. It can lead to permanent damage such as scarring, loss of limbs, or even death," said Discord as the super soldier opened the tank and placed his hand inside. The snake hissed as it rattled its tail and opened its mouth. It then quickly lunged for the man's arm and bit down into his flesh, injecting its venom. The man grunted as he began to salivate from his mouth to the point he spat on his lips. His arm burned as he felt the venom break down his tissue. He slightly dropped to his knee as the snake released him. The man was breathing heavily as his irises slightly increased in size as they turned a shade of yellow. His bite marks lightly bled as a bit of venom leaked out from his wound. The punctures suddenly began to seal themselves and he sighed as he felt the burning slowly beginning to cool and subside. He stood up as his brows sweat. His irises returned to normal size.

"As you can see, his bitten arm automatically healed itself. Now you may be thinking, 'but he's going to die from the venom'!" said Discord as he mocked a panicked voice. He then bore a neutral expression.

"On the contrary, the G-cells had regenerated the bite, but also detected the deadly venom and quickly acted to neutralize the threat. Any damage done to the tissue in his arm will shortly be restored, thanks to the G-cells," said Discord. He then gestured to the soldiers.

"Here, the serum can be used to act as both a permanent enhancement in soldiers for both the Equestrian military and MONARCH! It even doubles as a counter agent against toxins and such, and those unfortunate enough to suffer from losing an arm or leg need only to wait before they fully regenerate! I give you, 'Project Heracles'!" said Discord.

"Doctor, your project seems promising. And you're certain that this is safe?" asked the president.

"Of course, Mr. President. We tested extensively on animal subjects and refined the serum as necessary for proper human trials," said Discord. Hayato nodded.

"Doctor, I understand that former Director Onyx was pushing for this project for the war against the Revolutionaries. If your serum is truly ready, we wish to utilize it for the first wave of seven units," said Hayato.

"We can use some for our branch as well," said a general. Discord nodded with a smile.

"Of course. Send your best. We rather not waste resources on inadequate units," said Discord. The screen turned off, leaving Genshiro and Discord and the two super soldier volunteers in silence.

"Thank you, Gentlemen. You have exceeded expectations," said Discord in approval as a super soldier rubbed his arm where he was bitten.

"How are you feeling, soldier?" asked Discord.

"Like a million bucks," said the soldier with a chuckle. Discord nodded.

"Good. Now, you two are dismissed," said Discord. The two soldiers made their way out of the lab. He then turned and found Genshiro to be standing as he watched Erika sob in the corner of the room.

"God, what have I done?" asked Genshiro. Discord placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It seems that the mutation is working with her more aggressively than we anticipated. It's a good thing she called you when she did," said Discord

"What are we going to do?" asked Genshiro.

"I don't plan on isolating her further, old friend. But we will need to take precaution. And we're gonna need her to understand," said Discord as he took out an inhibitor collar. He then pressed a button on the side of the wall, which caused the window to change its tint. He then took a microphone and handed it to Genshiro, who stared at it. He slowly took it and began to lightly tap it. Erika shot her head up as she heard the sound of a mic being tapped from her cell. She gasped as she saw her father to be standing behind the window.

"Erika," called Genshiro. Erika shot up to her feet and rushed to the wall and placed her hands on the window with a relieved look on her teary face.

"Daddy! Oh, you're here!" cried Erika in joy. Then, she lost her smile.

"Wait... Dad, where I am? Why am I here?" asked Erika. Genshiro placed his hand on the glass where his daughter's was, holding back his own tears.

"This... This is all my fault. I'm to blame for this," said Genshiro in despair.

"Dad, what are you talking about?" asked Erika.

"I'm responsible for the changes going on with you. Your cure... I did something irresponsible and dangerous," said Genshiro as he gritted his teeth.

"My... My cure? How did..." Erika bore a look of confusion. Genshiro sighed.

"The cure was made from using the DNA of a Transmutant that had the necessary immunity that could cure you. Erika... the cure rewrote your genetic code to adopt that immunity. But in turn, it turned you into a Transmutant," said Genshiro as he lowered his eyes. Erika's eyes widened in shock. She slightly stepped back as she held her head with a dumbfounded look.

"I-I... I don't... How can this be? Oh my God, it makes sense. That Purist that tried to kill me. The black outs. The... The pain," said Erika as she sat on the bed, struggling to take in this revelation.

"Erika, I am so sorry. I never intended this to happen. You were getting worse and I couldn't stand the thought of losing you. I had to..." Genshiro sighed as he leaned his head against the window.

"Dad, I'm scared. I attacked someone. I attacked my friend. I was almost thrown in the Vault. What am I gonna do?" asked Erika with a frightened look. Genshiro clenched his fist.

"I'm not going to let that happen, Erika. I promise you, we're going to keep these things from happening again," said Genshiro as he handed Discord the mic and left. Erika looked on in confusion as her father left her sight. Soon, she heard beeping, prompting her to turn and found a door to open, revealing her father as he held up an inhibitor collar. He took a seat next to his child, who bit her lip in fear of hurting her father.

"Turn around for me," said Genshiro. Erika nodded as she turned with her back facing her father. Genshiro brought the collar and made sure it was properly placed around her neck, with the spinal cord section in the center of her neck. Genshiro then locked the collar around her neck, which lit up on the side and the needles in the spinal piece stuck into the base of Erika's neck. Erika gasped as she felt the needles.

"Sorry. This inhibitor collar is something that we've been working to be used outside of prison purposes. It's meant to be used on Transmutants that lost their inhibitor chips outside of illegal means. It's not as restraining as the ones for prisoners. The spinal piece is more flexible," said Genshiro. Erika rubbed her neck as the collar was around it.

"It's a little uncomfortable," said Erika. Genshiro nodded.

"I know," said Genshiro. He then found that Erika's nails began to retract, and her teeth returned to normal. Even the slit pupils returned to being round. However, her skin was still pale and the dark green spots around her eyes remained, though her veins were a little more hidden and not so prominent.

"So... I'm stuck like this? There's no way to reverse what happened?" asked Erika. Genshiro shook his head.

"No, I'm sorry. We don't even know if there's a way," said Genshiro. Erika sniffled as she wrapped her arms around her father and buried her face into his shoulder. Genshiro allowed a few tears to flow as he stroked his daughter's hair and rubbed her back. Regret was plaguing his heart.


It was the following day. Junior took a breath as he held his cell phone. He had been informed by Erika herself that she was safe. However, she had to be around her father for a short time given her 'condition'. She had promised that she was going to explain everything when school would start up. But for now, she had to go through some work that involved her status. That meant that now she had to register as a Transmutant, recognized by the Government. Junior sighed heavily as he lied himself in bed with a grimace. He still couldn't fathom that Erika was a Transmutant. It didn't make any sense. Junior got up from bed and began to make his way out of his room and to his parents' bedroom door. He was about to knock but stopped. Junior thought about telling his father of this troublesome news, but thought against it. There had to be some logical explanation that he was overlooking in Erika's case. Not to mention there was nothing that his father could do about this, especially when he is trying to keep a low profile from MONARCH. So, Junior began to make his way to the living room and front door.


Days had passed. Winter break was over. It was the new year, and the snow still covered the land. And much to Junior's dismay, school was back on. The Transmutant walked along Fluttershy into the school's main foyer. Few students were entering on this early morning. He took a breath as he and Fluutershy made their way into a hall where the lockers were. They began to take the necessary books needed for their first classes.

"And you said she was going to meet you here?" asked Fluttershy. Junior nodded.

"Yeah. She just texted me this morning," said Junior. He then noticed Sunset to be coming down the hall, with her cheeks and ears red from the cold. Junior slightly stiffened. He hadn't mentioned anything about this to her.

"Gojira, is Erika here?" asked Sunset in worry.

"No. But I uh... I'm supposed to meet her here," said Junior.

"Yeah. She text me and told me that she had something important to telp me. But she didn't say what," said Sunset.

"Oh, there she is," said Fluttershy as she pointed ahead. Junior and Sunset followed her point and found Erika to be walking down the hall, wearing a hoodie. Her face was partially hidden as her bangs were in her face. The girl made her way over to the three as she greeted them with a small smile.

"Erika," called Sunset as she made her way over to her friend. Junior slightly tensed as he recalled the aggression that the girl had shown before. He then noticed Erika removing her hood. As she did this, she exposed her pale face. Sunset and Fluttershy gasped in shock as they saw this and noticed the collar around her neck.

"Oh my gosh. Erika, are alright? You look... Unwell," said Fluttershy as she stared worriedly. Erika looked away as Sunset stared in shock.

"Wha- What happened to you? And what's this?" asked Sunset as she pointed to the collar. "That's... That's an inhibitor collar. Why are you wearing that?"

"No way, it's true?" asked Junior in disbelief. Sunset and Fluttershy looked at him in confusion and then back to Erika, who bore a sad look.

"What is he talking about?" asked Sunset. Erika sighed.

"I'm a Transmutant," said Erika. Sunset and Fluttershy bore looks of shock.

"You're... What?!" asked Sunset incredulously.


Erika was sitting at a table beside Sunset in the lunch room in silence. She was currently surrounded by the the Main Six, Junior, Rodan, Mosura, Angirasu and the Dazzlings. They all bore looks of shock.

"Darling, I had no idea," said Rarity.

"Damn, so you're one of us?" asked Rodan.

"I guess," said Erika.

"What the hell do you mean, you guess? You just told us you were a Transmutant," said Aria.

"Erika, I've known you for years. I think I would've known that you were a Transmutant then," said Sunset.

"Because I wasn't, back then. It just happened recently," said Erika. Sonata bore a look of confusion.

"People can just become Transmutants?" asked Sonata. Twilight shook her head.

"Don't be silly. Transmutantism is something that is heritable. Like eye, hair and skin color. It's not something people can just get. They have to have be born from at least one parent with Transmutant traits," said Twilight.

"And Erika doesn't have Transmutant relatives," said Sunset. Erika sighed.

"I was sick..." said Erika, drawing everyone's attention.

"A few months ago, I had found out that my health was declining to the point that I would easily get sick. I was gonna die in about a couple years or less," said Erika. Sunset's eyes widened while everyone, excluding the Transmutants, bore looks of shock.

"What?" asked Sunset softly. Erika avoided eye contact with her as she just stared at the table.

"My father ended up finding a cure before I had gotten worse one night. It turns out that he used Transmutant DNA to make this cure. That ended up changing me," said Erika. Sunset shook her head as she bore an incredulous look.

"Wha- Why didn't you tell us that you were sick? Why didn't you tell me?!" asked Sunset.

"I wanted to. But I... I didn't want to worry you," said Erika. Sunset looked at her in disbelief.

"So you were OK with me finding out when you were in a hospital already slipping away?!" demanded Sunset. Erika recoiled as she bit her lip. Junior placed a hand on Sunset's shoulder.

"Hey, don't be so hard on her. Would you find it so easy to tell her if it was you?" asked Junior. Sunset deeply frowned as she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Sunset. I just wanted at least one of us not constantly worried. I never intended to hurt you," said Erika in a soft tone. Sunset looked to her with a sniffle.

"You're OK now. That's all that matters," said Sunset with a small smile. Erika smiled back.

"But what about the other students? They'll start bullying you like they do with the others," said Pinkie as she gestured to the Transmutants. Sunset bit her lip in worry as the Transmutants present lightly frown. Erika merely took a breath.

"I'll just have to get used to it," said Erika.


It was fifth period. Adagio was currently sitting at her desk before her class started. The girl was currently looking through her phone on her social media account. After learning that Erika was a Transmutant, the halls began to faintly echo of the fact, with some seeing the inhibitor collar and even others finding her Identification tattoo that was on her wrist now. But Adagio wasn't concerned, knowing that Junior would have her back. Especially after she heard how he stood up to some girls that were bullying Mosura. He may have a mean appearance, but Adagio could see that he could be a bit of a softie. Speaking of Erika, Adagio couldn't help but admire her new appearance. Her pale complexion and the dark spots under her yellow-green eyes looked pretty hot to her. She almost had a goth look to herself, except it was her natural complexion now rather than makeup. Adagio smiled to herself in amusement as she looked through her text conversation with Junior.

'What do u want for Valentine's Day?' Adagio's text read.

'Umm.... Nothing?? And it's January.' Junior had replied.

'Planning ahead. Chocolates are so last year. Maybe we can share a gift? How bout a smooch from yours truly?' Adagio had replied.

'No... -_-.' Junior replied as he placed an emoji to express his dismay. Adagio smiled to herself.

'Then maybe a big wet one? The lips .' Adagio replied as she placed a wink face emoji at the end.

'Ada, I'm in class.' replied Junior. Adagio sighed in disappointment.

'K.' Adagio replied. The girl then signed into her social media account on her phone and began to scroll through her feed. On here, she saw some posts by her friends here in Ponyville, family, and some celebrities that she added from back home. She then saw her feed filled with posts by others that showed images of Dwan, her formal rival. They all posted pictures dedicated to her, made video compilations of Dwan with music added, etc. Some even had claimed her to be the best actress/model out there, which Adagio would strongly disagree. Although it may seem biased of her, she knew how bad her acting skills were. Adagio moved on through her feed and found some news articles based on celebrities from a page that she had followed. Though what she saw made her blood cold. The article read, 'Dazzlings, Fading Stars,'. Adagio quickly went to the article and read through it. The article read:

'While starting their careers at 15 and 14 years of age, the Dazzlings became three new darling stars of Equestrian entertainment. But recently after they began their hiatus, the Dazzlings have began to become a rarely discussed topic. Rumor has it that lead singer, Adagio Dazzle was to play a leading role in a canceled movie project, but was dropped after the announcement of the break. Instead, the producers went to Dwan, who had already stared in the recent 'Bloody Jungle' film before her passing. Sales in the Dazzlings' recent album, 'Under Our Spell' has dropped in the last couple of months, and there has yet to be any news of the Dazzlings' next album. Their producer has yet to comment on the subject. As of now, the hype for these young stars seem to be dying down a bit for older fans, but remains strong in the younger fans. However, the lack of information on the stars' next move will cause more to lose interest'.

Adagio bit her lip as she finished reading through the article and down to the comments. There seemed to be commenters that were stating that the trio was 'overrated, like every teen pop star'. Some commenters were wanting to know what the Dazzlings were up to while others commented that the Dazzlings were likely going to stop soon given that they had taken a break to continue their education. Adagio returned to her 'home' screen as she sighed heavily.

"Hey Adagio, can you lend me some paper?" asked a girl that sat at a desk next to Adagio. The curly haired girl took out her binder and removed three sheets of paper and gave it to her neighbor.

"Thanks!" said the girl as she began to sort the paper on her desk.

"Sure," said Adagio. This began to worry the girl. Knowing that her and her sisters were becoming less popular was troubling enough. But now that she's been attending this school for a few months, students began to act normal around her. Sure she was still popular because of her looks and such, but she noticed that students weren't star struck when in her presence as they were before. In fact, a few like the girl next to her behaved calmly with her. It bothered Adagio, knowing that soon every student can be this way with her in a year. She would soon blend in with the common crowd, becoming less relevant. Adagio slightly moaned in misery as she planted her head on her desk.

"How can I fix this?" mumbled Adagio to herself. She then raised her head as an idea clicked in her mind.

"Maybe if..." Adagio looked around the class as no student paid her any mind as they conversed with each other before class started. Adagio hummed to herself as a smirk appeared on her face.


Adagio was strolling through the hallway with a smile on her face. She was humming in a musical manner. Tailing behind her were a couple of boys that carried her books and back pack. Their expressions were blank as their eyes stared at the back of the girl. She caught the attention of a few students that were roaming the hall, staring in surprise as Adagio walked with these boys.

Soon, the girl made her way into her sixth period class, where she took a seat at her desk. The boys gently lowered her belongings on her desk and took their seats next to her, with their attention on her. Adagio smiled.

"Thank you. Whatever can a gal do without big strong boys like yourselves?" asked Adagio. She sighed as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Mm. Could one of you rub my shoulders? I slept funny this morning," said Adagio. One of the boys rushed behind her and began to rub her shoulders. Adagio sighed in pleasure. She then raised her leg.

"You. Could you massage my foot?" asked Adagio. The second boy immediately took her leg and removed her boot. He began to press his fingers against Adagio's sole, wrapped in lavender nylon. Adagio bit her lip as she let out a soft moan.

"Ah. Yeah, that's good," said Adagio. A few students entering the class bore odd looks as they found Adagio getting massaged by these boys. From the door came Aria and Sonata. They both bore looks of surprise as they saw the scene.

"What the hell is this?" asked Aria as she and Sonata went over to Adagio's desk.

"Oh. Hey girls. These boys here were so kind enough to carry my stuff on our way to class. They were even kind enough to give me a massage. Oh! Yeah, right there," said Adagio as she appeared to be melting with pleasure in her seat.

"How did you convince them to do that?" asked Sonata in confusion.

"My charm, obviously!" said Adagio. Aria sent her a deadpanned stare

"No, she means, 'how did you get two guys, who are committed into their own personal relationships, to agree to carry your stuff to class and give you a massage?" asked Aria.

"You two have girlfriends?" asked Adagio as she looked to the boys in confusion.

"Yes. But your comfort is our desire," said one of the boys in a slightly monotoned voice as his eyes briefly flashed green. Aria's eyes widened.

"Oh. Then it's fine then," said Adagio in a nonchalant tone.

"Are you serious?" asked Aria incredulously. "What have you done?"

"Nothing. I just persuaded them," said Adagio with a shrug. Sonata gasped in shock.

"Dagi!" said Sonata with a look of disapproval.

"Not like that. I sang to them," deadpanned Adagio.

"Oh! Wait, so you did... That thing?" asked Sonata in almost a whisper. Adagio smirked.

"Mm hmm!" Adagio nodded. Sonata bore a look of interest as she watched the boys pamper Adagio with attention. Aria bore a glare.

"Adagio, we're not supposed to-" Aria was interrupted as the teacher walked in.

"Alright. Everyone shut up and take your seats. You all have a quiz, so let's get it over with," said the teacher as he made his way to his desk. Students groaned in disappointment, while Sonata and Aria went to their seats. Aria narrowed her eyes as she watched her sister tell the boys to go about their own business. Their eyes briefly flashed as they slightly looked disoriented. They took their seats, while Adagio slipped on her boot with a devious look on her face.

PreviousChapters Next