• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,647 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,647

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 51: Issues

The halls were filled with students that stared in surprise, shock, and jealousy. The center of their attention was none other than Adagio Dazzle. The girl was strolling through the hallway as she was followed by several boys and a few girls. Adagio was clung onto by a girl shorter than her, who walked alongside her as she bore a dreamy look on her face. Adagio was smirking as she walked as a couple of the boys that carried her belongings. Meanwhile, Aria and Sonata were following the group from behind. Sonata bore an analytical look on her face as Aria bore a scowl. They soon made their way over to an area of lockers, where Adagio opened one. As the boys handed her belongings, Adagio sighed.

"Well, this is where we part ways, my admirers," said Adagio. The students moaned in disappointment.

"Oh, I know. But it's only for now. See you at lunch," said Adagio as she gently took a girl by her chin and brought her face close to her own. The girl flushed as Adagio looked at her seductively. Adagio then released her and turned her attention to her locker, while the students left in disappointment. Sonata and Aria went over to their lockers as they watched the students leave.

"Wow. You got pretty good at this. They don't seem like mindless zombies now," said Sonata in amazement.

"Hmph. They're still mindless if they're behaving like servants," scoffed Aria.

"I'm just playing off their love for me. Instead of using total mind control, I'm tapping into their own desires and love for me to allow me to influence them as I please," said Adagio.

"So they are being controlled by you?" deadpanned Aria.

"Technically, it's their desire that controls them. I'm just using my power to let them be brave enough to embrace it. It's not my fault that they adore me so," said Adagio with a shrug. Aria narrowed her eyes at her.

"I don't think you should be playing around with this," said Aria.

"Aria, you worry too much! You should try it! Maybe you could find a boyfriend," said Adagio as she placed items in her locker and took out a book. She closed the locker and began to walk off.

"See you two later~!" said Adagio. Aria merely hardened her expression as she crossed her arms.

"As if I would indulge in something so shallow," said Aria as she slammed her locker shot and proceeded to storm off down the opposite end of the hallway. Sonata merely stood by with a worried look on her face. She then noticed Angirasu to be walking along the hall with a somewhat down expression on his face. Sonata took a breath as he came her direction. Sonata quickly appeared in his line of sight, startling him.

“Hi Aang!” greeted Sonata with a bright smile. Angirasu’s expression slightly lightened up a bit.

“Hey, Sonata,” greeted Angirasu. Sonata held her hands behind her back as she bore a shy look.

“So uh... We haven’t been able to really hang out over the rest of Christmas Break. I-I was wondering if... You know...” Sonata avoided eye contact as she shifted in place with an embarrassed smile. She scolded herself for beating around the bush now, when she was able to get him to hang out with her before. Even though Aria technically had a hand in making it happen.

“I... I can’t,” said Angirasu. Sonata looked at him in surprise and also disappointment.

“Really?” asked Sonata. Angirasu nodded with a sigh.

“Yeah. I’m just not really feeling like doing anything. Maybe next time,” said Angirasu as he began to walk passed the girl and waved to her.

“See you at lunch,” said Angirasu as he walked off. Sonata forced a smile as she waved to him. Her expression then hardened as he left.

“Mrs. Riku, I know you had something to do with this. But I’m not gonna give up easily,” said Sonata. Meanwhile with Angirasu, the boy was walking down the hallway with a heavy sigh.

Things have been tense for him these past couple of weeks since the end of Christmas. He hadn’t really spoken to his mother ever since. Right now, he was back living with his aunt and uncle, so he and his mother hadn’t really interacted with each other, which only served to make him aggravated. He briefly stopped and reached into his back pack and drew out a pill bottle, where he opened it and popped one into his mouth. He then took a water bottle from his bag and took a drink to help him swallow the pill. Angirasu lightly sighed as he put his medication away. He couldn’t afford to keep getting worked up like this, especially with his inhibitor chip gone. Still, it was getting harder to be keep a cool head lately. The Transmutant made his way over to his locker and proceeded to put some books away and take one book for his first class.

“Angirasu,” called a familiar voice. The boy’s eyes widened, prompting him to turn and to find a familiar face to be standing by. It was a familiar male teenager, who bore an inhibitor collar around his neck.

“Spinner,” said Angirasu in shock. He turned to fully face the teen. His muscles slightly tensed. “I thought...”

“I just spent a short time in jail. Since I wasn’t an affiliate with any terrorists, I was just marked off as a common punk part of a gang,” said Spinner, interrupting Angirasu. He then brought a finger to his neck.

“Looks like GeneCo is starting to find ways to give us Transmutants an easier chance of getting back out into the world without an inhibitor chip. They had me put this on since I fucked with my inhibitor chip,” said Spinner.

“What’s keeping you from taking it off?” asked Angirasu.

“They’ll know if I do. It’s kinda like those braces they make people wear when under house arrest,” said Spinner.

“Well... What do you want from me?” asked Angirasu.

“Well, I heard what happened. The school getting shot up by fucking Purists. Pretty nasty. But I thought I’d give you a heads up,” said Spinner.

“On what?” asked Angirasu.

“With rumors of some Transmutants losing their inhibitor chips lately, GeneCo is going to take advantage of the situation with these collars. They’ll restrict us like the chips, but they’ll be visible for all to see. Soon, a lot us are going to be wearing these like pets,” said Spinner. He began to walk away. “Enjoy what little freedom you have left. Cause that’s going to be gone.”

Angirasu watched as Spinner left. He shook his head. He almost wished that the gang member was not let out, as he found his claim to be ludicrous. Surely Spinner was exaggerating based on his humiliation for having to wear the collar. Angirasu could not give a shred of sympathy for him. So, he began to take his book and walked off to class.


The Vault.

The low hum of the barrier to the cell was ingrained into the heads of every prisoner. Xenjira Yamashita had quickly gotten the dull sound stuck in his head. He could go on the brink of insanity for being stuck here. Xenjira sighed as he lied on his cot, staring up at the metal ceiling as the inhibitor collar was locked tightly around his neck. The Transmutant bore a hard expression as he remained here, like an animal locked up in captivity where it was totally cramp and little room to move about. From his cell, he had heard the faint echoes of Onyx's death back in December. The very day that he had forced Senior to lead him to where the Guardians were hiding out. Xenjira had not heard anything about his father or the details surrounding Onyx's death. But he assumed that his father was now free in the outside world to be with his family. All the while Xenjira himself was condemned to live out the rest of his days here in this prison, alone. He knew that his father wouldn't dare to come anywhere near the Vault, let alone any MONARCH facility. This fact filled the Transmutant with anger and bitterness at the cruel hand fate had dealt him. Xenjira shifted onto his side as he stared at the metal wall. Meanwhile, a few soldiers were roaming through the narrow halls in one of the facilities above the Vault. They later came across an area where a man in a lab coat stood before a man in uniform.

"We have the approval of the Director, warden. All we ask is to take some samples from a few of the inmates," said the man.

"Doctor, you have to understand that once you and your colleagues step into Vault, your safety is not guaranteed. Especially when it comes to you wanting to take your ‘samples’ from them,” said the warden.

“Which is why we request enough guards to be present during the process, and the approval of having the inmates to be put under,” said the doctor. “Do I need to tell the new Director that there is a problem?”

The warden sighed with an irritable look. He stepped aside with his hands behind his back.

“Do what you want. I’ll have guards escort you and your colleagues down below,” said the warden.

Later, several guards were carrying rifles as they walked with a group of doctors towards a platform, where they soon found themselves descending down the large elevator-like structure. As they descended levels below the earth through a dark tunnel, they made their way out to a main room that overlooked the prison block.

“I understand that a Transmutant related to Gojira Takeshi is present?” asked the doctor as he looked to the warden.

“Xenjira? We don’t know much about him. He virtually doesn’t exist. No social security, no identification, no inhibitor chip, no other relatives, nothing,” said the warden.

“But he is related to Gojira Takeshi, correct?” asked the doctor. The warden nodded.

“So he claims. Takeshi even acknowledged him as such,” said the warden. The doctor nodded with a smile.

“Good. Then I would like to start with him. He’s part of the roster for desired samples,” said the doctor. The warden nodded as he turned to a man sitting at a console that overlooked the prison block.

“Turn on the gas for these cells,” said the warden as he handed the man a sheet of paper. The man looked it over and nodded. He then began to turn dials, flip switches, and press buttons. From within a number of cells, vents opened up from the walls, hissing as mist flowed into some of the cells. Xenjira’s eyes widened in alarm from within his cell. He was about to stand up but felt the effects of the gas influencing him. He grew drowsy as his muscles grew heavy and he fell down to the floor as he attempted to move.Xenjira sighed as his eyes fluttered shut.


Fluttershy was currently wandering through the hall in silence. She timidly navigated through the sea of students as they walked off for lunch. She squeezed her way out to the quad, where a few students were present. Fluttershy sighed, settling in her brief relief of being in a more open space. She then noticed Junior to be sitting alone on the bench with his hood over his head, which was lowered down slightly. Fluttershy bore a look of worry as she began to make her way over to the bench. She took a seat next to Junior.

“Goji? Are you OK?” asked Fluttershy. Junior didn’t answer. Instead, he remained silent as he sat in place on the bench, with his head slightly bowed. Fluttershy frowned.

“What’s wrong?” asked Fluttershy. No answer came. Fluttershy bore a look of hurt.

“D-Did I do something wrong? Gojira?” called Fluttershy in worry. Still, Junior refused to answer.

“I-I’m sorry if I did something wrong. Look, I’ll do whatever it is to-” Fluttershy was on the verge of panicking but Junior suddenly snorted. Fluttershy was about to break down into tears but the snorts grew lower and louder. Junior was snoring. Fluttershy bore a look of confusion.

“Goji?” called Fluttershy as she tapped the boy’s shoulder. Junior suddenly slumped over onto Fluttershy, causing her to grunt as his weight began to force her to slump.

“Oof! Y-You’re asleep,” groaned Fluttershy with a look of relief as she struggled to get Junior to sit straight up. Junior merely snored as he slept. The girl grunted as she gently lowered Junior’s head onto her lap. She sighed in relief as Junior’s weight stopped crushing her. The girl softly smiled as she found Junior’s sleeping face.

“Oh, Goji...” said Fluttershy as she gently ran a hand over his hooded head. Junior slightly crinkled his brow as he shifted over Fluttershy’s lap. His hand grabbed the end of her skirt as he lightly nuzzled his head against the girl’s lap. Fluttershy’s eyes slightly widened. She then gasped as Junior’s hand landed on her knee, lightly groping it. Fluttershy’s face flushed brightly as she stiffened. Her heart jumped every time the sleeping Transmutant groped her leg. Junior mumbled in his sleep as he shifted his head.

“Go-Goji? Come on, wake up,” said Fluttershy as she began to shake Junior. She then gasped sharply as Junior groped her leg again. She began to melt in her seat as her face was red hot. Fluttershy shuddered as her spine trembled. The girl rested her hand over his head as she felt the boy grope her leg. She can feel his strong hand through her leggings, sending waves of pleasure down her spine. Fluttershy then furiously shook her head as her cheeks were red with both embarrassment and shame.

‘What on earth am I doing?!’ thought Flutteshy. She then began to furiously shake Junior.

“Hey! Goji, get up!” cried Fluttershy. Junior’s eyes shot wide open. He immediately shot up, causing Fluttershy to recoil with a start.

“Huh?! Wha?!” Junior looked around like an alert cat. He suddenly felt a wave of drowsiness over him. Junior yawned as he stretched. He then noticed Fluttershy beside him.

“Oh. Hey, Shy. What’s up?” asked Junior as he stretched. Fluttershy’s face was still red like a cherry as she sat stiffly beside him, gripping the end of her skirt tightly as she held one hand over her thigh.

“Y-You were asleep...” muttered Fluttershy. Junior rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he yawned again.

“Did I? Man, winter sucks,” said Junior as he shifted in place. Fluttershy bit her lip as she avoided eye contact with the boy.

“Um... You seemed to have been sleeping well. Did you have any dreams?” asked Fluttershy.

“Mm. Funny enough, I did. Kinda weird after being asleep for what, several minutes?” asked Junior.

“What was your dream about?” asked Fluttershy, hoping to get her mind off of what happened.

“Hmm? I think I was petting a cat or something. It really liked it when I stroked its back. Though it liked it better when I gently squeezed its back,” said Junior with a chuckle. He thought of how strangely amusing his dream was.

“Mm!” Fluttershy’s cheeks flushed brighter. Junior looked at her with a raised brow.

“What’s wrong?” asked Junior. Fluttershy waved her hands with a frantic look on her face.

“N-Nothing! Nothing’s wrong!” said Fluttershy as her cheeks were visibly blushing.

“You sure? You’re looking kinda flushed,” said Junior in worry. Fluttershy nodded as she stood up and pressed her hands against her skirt, removing wrinkles.

“I’m fine. Let’s go inside. It’s getting too cold out here,” said Fluttershy as she briskly walked away. Junior shrugged as he began to follow the girl inside. Fluttershy’s heart was pounding in her chest. She thought that normally someone would probably let Junior have it if he did what he did to her in his sleep, though Fluttershy knew that he was actually sleeping and couldn’t blame him for random muscle spasms in his sleep. Besides, Fluttershy didn’t really mind if it was Junior. Fluttershy lightly slapped her hands against her cheeks as she attempted to rid her mind of dirty thoughts. Her mother would be appalled to know that she was thinking this way. Fluttershy briefly glanced at Junior, who walked beside her with his hands in his pockets. He suddenly stopped.

“Whoa. What the hell is this?” asked Junior. Fluttershy stopped as she bore a look of confusion. She then looked to where he was looking and found Adagio to be standing in the hallway, with a few students surrounding her. One of them was holding out a bouquet of flowers to her, which Adagio graciously took.

“Oh, you’re such a sweetie,” said Adagio as she batted her eyelashes. She then noticed Junior and Fluttershy ahead.

“Hey, you two!” said Adagio as she waved to the two. Junior suddenly turned with a scowl on his face and began to walk off. Fluttershy looked at him with raised brows at how he boldly ignored her.

“Heeey! Don’t be mean!” whined Adagio as she handed the flowers to one of the students and ran after Junior. She suddenly aggressively hugged him from behind. She wrapped her arms tightly around him with her hands locking over his chest. Junior flushed with a moan as the girl pressed her perky chest against his back. Fluttershy stood by awkwardly as she watched the scene. She found her eyes specifically drawn to how Adagio was hugging Junior. She even noticed how Adagio seemed to purposely be rubbing her chest against his back, which obviously was causing Junior’s embarrassment.

“What’s the matter? Are you jealous because I’m giving the others’ attention?” asked Adagio in a cooing voice. Junior rolled his eyes.

“I just didn’t want to spoil your meet up with your fans,” said Junior. Adagio giggled as she wiggled against Junior and pressed her cheek against his shoulder.

“Aw. You don’t need to worry. Besides, I prefer spending time with you~,” said Adagio. She then looked to Fluttershy.

“Be honest, Fluttershy. Since you’re neighbors, I bet you know that Gojira sulks to himself when I’m not around,” said Adagio. Junior scoffed.

“I do not!” said Junior.

“Oh. Uh...” Fluttershy awkwardly fidgeted in place.

“Shy, don’t answer that,” said Junior as he felt Adagio’s arms squeeze him tighter.

“Oh. OK,” said Fluttershy as she rubbed her arm. Adagio then removed herself from Junior’s back and began to tug on his arm.

“Hey Goji, do you mind coming with me for a minute?” asked Adagio.

“What for?” asked Junior apprehensively.

“I need your help with something,” said Adagio as she tugged on Junior’s arm like a child wanting to get her parent to take her somewhere.

“But I’m with-” Junior bore a look of annoyance.

“Um... It’s OK,” said Fluttershy, drawing the two’s attention. She bore a smile as she held her hands behind her back.

“You should help her. I’ll see you later after school, OK?” said Fluttershy as she walked off and waved. Junior sighed heavily.

“Sure,” said Junior. Adagio smirked as she tugged on Junior’s arm but then noticed that the students that were under her influence were looking to her longingly. She cleared her throat as she put on a smile.

“I’ll catch you all later, OK? Right now I need to hang out with a friend!” said Adagio as she began to tug Junior along through the hall. The students moaned in disappointment.

“Adagio Dazzle is so gorgeous,” said a girl with a sigh.

“Gorgeous? She’s drop dead sexy!” said a boy as his cheeks were hot.

“Right? Those lips! Those breasts! And those hips!” said another boy.

“I’m too infatuated with her to be disgusted by your perverted statements!” said another girl.

Meanwhile, Junior found himself being led through the school with Adagio. The girl was humming to herself as she pulled him along and brought him to a class. The classroom was empty, with just desks being present and a few backpacks to be present on the seats from students who were to be here next after lunch was over. This was the case with certain teachers who sometimes remained in the classroom during lunch hour and allowed some familiar students to come in as long as they were behaved. Though right now, no one else seemed to be present.

“So, what is it that you wanted?” asked Junior as he adjusted his sweater’s sleeve. Adagio lightly chuckled as she turned to face Junior.

“Well, I just wanted to have the opportunity to have you all to myself!” said Adagio. Junior sighed.

“Lucky me,” said Junior with a sarcastic tone. Adagio merely smiled in amusement.

“Indeed you are. But you know...” Adagio’s tone took on a singing tone. Junior’s brow raised as the girl approached him.

“I like a guy who’s tough but soft underneath~. I like a guy who doesn’t flee~.” Adagio began to sing. Her eyes briefly flashed green as she approached the Transmutant. Junior’s eyes briefly flashed green, prompting him to slightly loosen his muscles. The girl stepped before him as she held a hand on her chest.

“Ooh~. I ain’t an easy girl, but you sure can make my heart twirl~. I like you, so let's give this moment a whirl~," sang Adagio as she ran a hand over Junior's chest and brought his chin down to her face. Junior made no resistance as he stared into Adagio's eyes. She began to hum as she pressed her forehead against his.

"Be honest, you find me attractive, right?" asked Adagio.

"I do..." answered Junior. Adagio bore a pleased look. Her face began to lightly flush as she stared into Junior's eyes.

"You ever kissed a girl before?" asked Adagio.

"No," answered Junior. Adagio brought his face closer as she breathed softly.

"Then let's change that," whispered Adagio as she began to lean towards the Transmutant, who put up no resistance. Before their lips could lock, the door opened, where Mosura stepped in with her backpack. She gasped as she saw the scene between Junior and Adagio.

"Wha- What is this?!" exclaimed Mosura, drawing Adagio's and Junior's attention. Adagio smirked as she clung to the Transmutant.

"Oh. Goji here was so bold and lured me here to steal a kiss. But how can I deny him that?" asked Adagio with a giggle. Mosura bore a look of disbelief.

"Wha... No way," said Mosura in a soft tone. Then her expression turned to suspicion.

"Wait a minute. Are you sure that it wasn't you who lured him here?" deadpanned Mosura. Adagio shrugged.

"Eh. Either way, you're interrupting," said Adagio as she brought Junior's face to meet hers.

"Now, where were we?" asked Adagio as she leaned in towards Junior. Mosura quickly got in between the two and spread them apart. She then looked to Junior with a glare.

"What are you doing?! You haven't even said anything when I got here!" said Mosura.

"She said that she wanted to change the fact that I never kissed a girl," said Junior in a blunt tone. Mosura looked at him incredulously.

"And you're OK with that?!" asked Mosura.

"I don't mind," said Junior as his eyes briefly flashed green. Mosura's eyes widened. She then glared at Adagio.

"I knew something was up! He's so calm about the whole thing that it was an immediate red flag!" said Mosura as she faced Adagio fully.

"I don't know what you mean," said Adagio in an innocent tone. Mosura placed her hands on her hips with her eyes narrowed.

"You know! Gojira is usually embarrassed in these kind of situations!" said Mosura. Adagio chuckled.

"Yeah. It's cute, isn't it?" asked Adagio. Mosura growled.

"Don't deflect the issue! You used your power, didn't you?!" demanded Mosura. Adagio recoiled at the girl's tone.

"So what if I did?" asked Adagio.

"Change him back!" said Mosura. Adagio shrugged.

"Sorry. I actually plan on doing something fun with him after school. But I know that he wouldn't accept being how he is. So, sorry," said Adagio. Mosura narrowed her eyes as she clenched her fists and growled. Adagio gulped as she stepped back nervously.

"Hey now. Let's use words," said Adagio as she laughed nervously. Just seeing the girl like this made her stomach tighten. She knew that she wouldn't last against a Transmutant. Mosura sighed heavily. She then turned to Junior and began to lightly slap his cheeks, causing stings.

"Ow! Stop that!" said Junior as he rubbed his cheeks.

"Wake up!" said Mosura as she shook the Transmutant.

"What the hell is your problem, Mosura?" asked Junior in confusion. Mosura narrowed her eyes.

"Then let's try this," said Mosura as she placed a hand on Junior's head and closed her eyes. Adagio bore a look of confusion but then noticed Junior's eyes flickered green and he began to sway in place. Mosura opened her eyes and released his head as Junior lightly groaned as he rubbed his head.

"Ugh. I got a headache. What's going on?" asked Junior. Adagio bore a look of shock.

"Bu- how?" asked Adagio.

"I used telepathy to block out your influence on his mind. I wasn't expecting it to work since I don't use my abilities often," said Mosura. Adagio growled in annoyance as she crossed her arms with a pout.

"Damn psychics," said Adagio. Junior's eyes widened.

"Wait, now I- Adagio!" said Junior as he narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"What?" asked Adagio with a shrug.

"You- You seriously used your power on me?!" asked Junior with an incredulous look. His tone was furious.

"Whoa! Are you seriously mad at me?" asked Adagio as she looked taken aback.

"Of course I'm mad! How could you?!" demanded Junior as he approached the girl with his eyes narrowed. Adagio slightly shrunk back.

"It was just all in fun," said Adagio in a small tone.

"You were trying to take advantage me! I can't believe you!" said Junior. Adagio bit her lip as she glared at him.

"God, don't take it so seriously!" said Adagio. "I just wanted to see if you were up to hanging out after school!"

"You could have just asked! Why didn't you?" asked Junior as he crossed his arms. Adagio growled as she glared at Junior.

"Because it was the only way I could make sure that you'd say yes!" yelled Adagio, causing Junior to look at her in surprise. Adagio looked at him angrily.

"You're such a clueless jerk," spat Adagio as she stomped off towards the door.

"Ada. Ada, wait," called Junior as he reached out to her, but the pop singer ignored him. Adagio walked out the door and slammed it closed. Junior sighed as he dropped his hand to his side.

"Damn it," said Junior to himself. Meanwhile, outside of the class, Adagio walked through the hall with an angry look on her face. Her cheeks were red with blood from her anger as some tears flowed down her eyes.

Back in the classroom, Junior and Mosura stood in the room in an awkward silence. Junior bore a pondering look on his face as his expression was soft.

"You think... I was too hard on her?" asked Junior. Mosura merely crossed her arms.

"Not really. It wasn't right that she bewitched you. Especially to try and get freaky," said Mosura with a huff. Junior sighed.


It was nearly the end of school. A student was gathering sports equipment that was carelessly left on the gymnasium floor. Rackets lied scattered from the neglectful students that they belonged to. It was such a pain that some students lacked the decency to put things away. As he picked some up, the student took the rackets over to the sport's storage room. He placed them inside and sighed as bore a satisfied look. He turned to make his way back to the locker room but found that the rackets were scattered on the ground again.

"What the-" the student groaned in annoyance as he began to pick up the rackets he seemed to have missed. As he returned them to the storage room, he turned to return to the locker room. But his eyes widened at the sight of more rackets scattered onto the gymnasium floor.

"Oh come on! What the hell!" shouted the student. From behind the bleachers, Rainbow Dash snickered as she peeked at the raging student. The rainbow haired girl's body sparked and she dashed out of the gymnasium in a blink of an eye. The girl stopped right outside of the girls' locker room, where no one else was around. She chuckled as she entered the room.

"How freakin' cool is this!" said Rainbow with a grin. She made her way over to her locker and proceeded to change out of her gym clothes along with her other female classmates. The girls conversed with each other as they changed, while Rainbow remained silent and glanced to the side. She watched as one girl across the locker room began to open her locker. As she did, she yelped in fright as she stumbled back. She then groaned as she reached inside and pulled out a toy green snake that was coiled.

"Very funny!" said the girl as she glared at all of the girls, who snickered at her reaction. Rainbow Dash bit her lip as she held in her laughter, but eventually she changed clothes and walked out to the hallway with a smirk. She gasped as she stopped and quickly hid by a trophy case, her head peeking out and looking down the hall to find Twilight in the process of opening her locker. She turned to her bag to take a book out, not before Rainbow whizzed past her. Twilight turned to her locker and was about to place a book inside. However, the girl bore a look of surprise as she reached inside and pulled out a box. On it was a card.

"From your secret admirer?" read Twilight. Her face lightly flushed as she looked around. She was sure that she hadn't notice the box before. But she thought that she may have missed it. Twilight opened the box but cried out in fright as a clown head on a spring bounced out, startling her. Twilight suddenly heard Rainbow laughing hysterically, prompting her to turn and find her hiding by the trophy case. Twilight's cheeks grew red in anger and embarrassment as she forced the box closed and slammed the locker shut.

"Rainbow Dash!" shouted Twilight as she stomped towards the rainbow haired girl.

"Gotta go!" said Rainbow as she disappeared in a trail of rainbows, causing Twilight to gasp.

"Wha- No!" said Twilight in dread as she looked around. No one was around this area, much to her relief. There were no witnesses to Rainbow's super speed. Still, the fact that she so carelessly used her power here in school filled her with dread. She began to run through the hall, searching for her friend.

Twilight found herself rushing through the hall way. Her expression was frantic as she looked through every classroom that the girl may have been hiding in. She opened another door and gasped at what she saw.

"Rarity!" cried Twilight. Inside, she found Rarity to be standing next to Applejack as she was covered in transparent diamonds that were forged into the shape of a dress. Applejack bore a look of embarrassment as Rarity held her arms up and studied the dress.

"Not now, Twilight. I'm coming up with a new design for a dress," said Rarity as her brows furrowed.

"Twi, help me," said Applejack with a helpless look. Twilight rushed inside and slammed the classroom door shut.

"Are you crazy?! You're using your powers on school grounds?! What if someone saw you?!" asked Twilight in a whisper.

"It's just for a moment, darling. Besides, these diamonds are great for setting up physical references for a new dress. The trick is imagination through assembling the shapes into a loose, cloth-like manner. Unfortunately, it's too rigid," said Rarity as she tugged at the gown around Applejack's hip. It clattered as it moved like a sheet of chains. She then snapped her fingers, causing the dress to vanish and leave AJ in her winter clothes.

"But they make great accessories!" said Rarity as she gestured to Fluttershy. The rosy pink haired girl stood in the room with small diamonds clipped against her hair, along with some butterfly shaped diamond earrings. Fluttershy looked at herself in a mirror with a smile as she brushed her clipped hair to the side as her cheeks lightly flushed.

"I wonder if he'd like it..." muttered Fluttershy to herself.

"Rarity, we're not supposed to be playing with our powers, remember?" said Twilight in disapproval.

"Playing?! I am creating fashion!" said Rarity indignantly.

"Ugh. You know what I mean! Amber said that we need to be very careful with our abilities. No abusing them!" said Twilight in a scolding manner. Rarity moaned in disappointment.

"What a waste of something so beautiful," said Rarity sourly. Her hands lightly glowed, causing Fluttershy's earrings and hair clips to disappear, much to her disappointment. Twilight nodded in approval.

"Good. Now, have any of you seen Rainbow Dash? She sped off somewhere. Literally," said Twilight in annoyance.

"Nope. Sorry. But I noticed that she was carrying a bag of some junk. I haven't been able to see what they were, but they must not be anything suspicious since she's lugged it around and never got in trouble for it," said Applejack. Twilight scoffed.

"Not suspicious huh?" said Twilight as she drew out the 'gift' that she found in a locker. She opened it and startled her friends with the clown on the spring inside.

"She snuck this in my locker," said Twilight. Rarity leaned close to the box as she noticed the card.

"Secret admi- Oh darling, you're taking this very personal," said Rarity with a sympathetic look. Twilight blushed and looked away with a scowl.

"Th-That is not it! The point is, she used her speed in school to sneak this inside and took off! We'll be lucky if there were no witnesses!" said Twilight. She huffed as she glared at the 'gift' and tossed it to the nearest trash can.


Erika was walking away from her classroom in silence. Her eyes stared off ahead as she walked in a sea of students. However, she felt singled out completely. It felt as though her entire space was empty, as students moved passed her in all directions. The girl could see some cold looks from students on her journey through the hall. Erika soon made her way to her locker, where a couple of students were standing by. But as she came, they immediately left, with their eyes on her. Erika began to go through her locker. Her hearing picked up whispers.

"Did you see that collar around her neck?" whispered a girl.

"She's one of those freaks." another voice whispered. Erika merely ignored the whispers and continued to replace her locker with other books. But her hearing made it difficult.

"What the hell happened to her? She looks dead," whispered a voice.

"I know. Is she not feeling well?" whispered another voice in concern.

"You didn't know? She's a Transmutant," whispered a voice.

"Ugh. Another one was hiding out. Just like Mosura," whispered a voice in disgust. Erika's expression lightly hardened.

"I'm pretty sure she was a human. Is this shit infectious now?" whispered another voice.

"Gross! Don't get close to her or you might become one of them," whispered another voice. Erika merely closed her locker and began to walk off with a sharp exhale through her nose. She was growing annoyed with the things that these students whispered. She was surprised at how fast she was able to pick up on those with a prejudice towards Transmutants. Other voices were on her sudden change of appearance. Erika sighed heavily as she was bumped into by a boy. She had dropped her book to the ground after the impact.

"Move! Fuckin' freak!" said the boy as he glared at Erika as he walked off with his friend.

"Sorry..." muttered Erika as she adjusted her backpack and knelt down to pick up her book. However, she saw a foot come into her sight, belonging to someone who had stopped in front of her. Erika craned her head back and found Junior to be standing over her with a hard expression. However his sight was not on her.

"Stand up," ordered Junior as he walked passed her. The girl bore a look of confusion but stood up as told. Her eyes then widened as she found Junior dragging the boy that had bumped into her through the crowd. Students bore looks of shock and panic as Junior forced the boy to where Erika was.

"When you cause people to drop their stuff, you offer to help. Pick it up," said Junior as he glared at the boy on his knees on the ground. The boy shakily picked up the book and held it out to Erika.

"H-Here!" said the boy in a nervous tone. Erika bore a look of worry as she found Junior glaring at the boy as he stood behind him with his arms crossed. Erika gulped as she took the book from the boy.

"Thanks," said Erika. The boy shot up to his feet and began to run but Junior grabbed him by the hood and yanked him back.

"Ah! Not so fast!" said Junior as he turned the boy to face him. Junior's expression was cold as he looked at the boy.

"Do you have anything to say to her?" asked Junior in a low tone. The boy whimpered as he looked to Erika.

"S-Sorry!" said the boy in a cracked voice. Junior then shoved the boy away.

"Scram, asshole," said Junior. The boy took off running like a dog with its tail between its legs. Some students began to disperse from the area, not wanting to invoke the Transmutant's wrath. Junior turned to Erika with a smile as he made his way over to her.

"You good?" asked Junior. Erika nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks. But you didn't have to do that," said Erika.

"Nah, screw that. He should have been courteous. As I said before, I got your back," said Junior with a nod. Erika smiled as she flushed in flattery. Junior then began to walk off.

"See you tomorrow," said Junior. Erika waved to him.

"See you," said Erika as the Transmutant left. She lightly smiled to herself, feeling blessed to have such a good friend.

"Now you know." a voice came from Erika's side. She turned and found Spinner to be leaning against a locker down another hall with his arms crossed. She then noticed the inhibitor collar that he was wearing, knowing that he was a Transmutant.

"You know what it's like to be among the outcasts," said Spinner in a neutral tone. Erika turned to fully face her.

"You face ridicule and condemnation from those around you. You're looked to as an animal and treated as such," said Spinner as he made his way to Erika's side, who merely stood in silence.

"Who knows? Maybe this harassment could lead to another shooting at our school. This time, carried out by one of the students with a passionate hatred for our kind," said Spinner in a cold tone. Erika lightly gasped as her eyes widened. Memories of the shooting at the school flooded into her mind. She remembered the sound of screams, the pleading to be spared, the gun shots, and she remembered the sight of blood everywhere. She even recalled the face of a Transmutant girl that she had encountered before. Erika was petrified as her breathing grew shallow. Spinner began to walk away.

"It's up to you whether you'll lay down and take the abuse, or stand up and take control," said Spinner as he left Erika. The girl glanced at him as he left. She then gulped to herself.


The air was cold and silent. The wilderness and its vast landscape of trees and grass beyond still were covered in the powdery white snow. But from the sky, a small light shone through the dark clouds. Suddenly, a burning mass was racing through the sky.

From within the Vault, the GeneCo staff were assembling outside of the cells as they carried multiple blood samples. One staff member in particular carried Xenjira's samples in a case that bore the biohazard symbol. She bore a cold expression with dull violet eyes and grey hair. As she followed the rest onto the platform to leave the prison, her phone began to vibrate. She glanced at her surroundings and found that the guards were paying her no mind as the platform ascended. She pressed a finger against her ear as she brought her lab coat near her mouth.

"Yes?" whispered the woman.

"There's a situation. We detected a- We must contai- Get out of there!" said a voice.

"Say again. You're breaking up," whispered the woman. Suddenly, the tunnel rocked as an explosion was heard. The scientists murmured in panic as guards began to open their COMs.

"What the hell is going on up there?!" demanded a guard.

"An explosion was reported in the East Wing of the facility! Fires-" the COM crackled. The guards attempted to get a read but there was static. The violet eyed woman bore a worried look. The platform reached the top floor, where they were met with several guards and the Warden.

"Everyone, follow these men in an orderly fashion," said the Warden as the guards ushered the GeneCo staff from the platform.

"Warden, what’s happening?!" demanded the head scientist of the group.

"There was an explosion that wiped out part of the East Wing. We don't know the cause but I'm taking every precaution. Especially with dozens Rogue Transmutants in this facility," said the Warden as the guards ushered the staff away. A siren was blaring in the air as staff of the facility migrated from the area. The Warden stopped a guard.

"The Vault is going on lock down. I don't want a single rogue misplaced," said the Warden. The guard nodded.

"Understood," said the guard as he jogged down to another hall. Meanwhile, the GeneCo staff was moved down towards the Hangar area of the facility. Here, they boarded a large chopper that bore the GeneCo logo on the side.

"Do not take off until you are clear!" said a guard as several guards and soldiers were scrambling about as a couple of choppers took off into the air.

Meanwhile, armed guards were moving through the halls of the top facility. The siren blared outside as the fire alarm also rang, with red lights flashing above. The guards moved down towards a hall, where rubble lied and smoke came. They made their way into a room, where fire and smoke came. However, they also found a large hole to have been made through the building, where rubble, glass, metal and furniture lied. Electric sparks came from cables as the guards carefully spread out.

"Jesus. What the hell happened here?" asked a guard incredulously.

"Stay sharp. We could be dealing with ballsy pricks," said the C.O. of the group. One guard stopped as he looked to the center of the room, where fire and smoke was present.

"Or not... Look at the center" said the guard. Everyone turned their attention to the center of the room. What they found was what looked to be rock-like objects, covered in metal. The rock was obviously shattered but in pieces. In these pieces were small crystals that stuck out. A foul stench came from the rocks, making the guards gag. One guard looked to where the hole was made and to the rocks.

"Shit. What are the odds of that?" asked the guard in shock.

"Ugh. That shit stinks,” said another guard as a reddish-orange liquid drained from the meteorites and onto the floor, just at the feet of one of the guards.


The evening had come. Inoue was sitting in the back of the van that was parked in the neighborhood of the Takeshi family. Her eyes were drawn to a screen that overlooked the house in the night as she wore headphones. Koizumi was speaking on his COM as the young soldier sat silently.

"Alright. Got it. Over and out," said Koizumi as he turned off the COM. He sighed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Apparently some damn meteorite crashed on the surface above the Vault. Caused a lot of panic to the guys down there," said Koizumi. "They’re gonna hold onto the pieces until they can get rid of it. Maybe those guys at NASA or something will want it."

"Something isn't right," said Inoue. Koizumi raised a brow as the young woman removed her headphones and looked to him.

"You ever wonder why we use the Vault?" asked Inoue.

"Is that a trick question?" asked Koizumi.

"No I'm serious. Why is it that the Government spent millions in locking away rogues when it would be cheaper and more humane to rehabilitate them? Or even develop new ways to restrain their abilities once they lose an inhibitor chip?" asked Inoue. She turned to her screen as she flipped through footage, finding an image of a kitchen where Junior and his mother were sitting, having dinner.

"Just think... How many Transmutants have been unjustly locked up in this facility, never to see the light of day again? Even kids like Gojira Jr. and his friend aren't safe," said Inoue in a solemn tone.

"Sometimes... I wonder if regular humans are more monstrous than Transmutants," said Inoue. She then heard Koizumi let out a long, annoyed sigh.

"Give me a fucking break, kid," said Koizumi, causing Inoue to look at him in surprise.

"Look, the Vault is what it is. It's a facility meant to contain known terrorist Transmutants for interrogation on the Revolutionaries. Sometimes, it's used as a prison for rogues that commit borderline terroristic crimes and even contains the Transmutants that lost control from never having experienced life without an inhibitor chip prior. But those ones are rare," said Koizumi as he sat upright.

"Does it suck that Transmutants end up there when they consciously don't do anything wrong? Sure. But it's no different than locking up people in the mental asylum. Onyx wanted to make sure that they could neither hurt people or themselves. It's not some fucking labor camp or Transmutant farm. It is what it is," said Koizumi. Inoue looked to the ground but shot up with a start as Koizumi slammed a flask down on the dashboard.

"And don't give me that self-loathing, 'humans are the real monsters' bullshit! People fuck up, it's life. Pretty soon we're gonna start sacrificing people to 'Mother Gaia' when they start demonizing their own. I swear, people like that glorify animals as saints yet dolphins are raping each other and lions eat babies. Fuck them. I just kill bad guys for a living," said Koizumi. Inoue grimaced.

"I... I think you kinda mixed up your point there," said Inoue.

"The point is, get over it. Some people are assholes and some Transmutants are just unlucky to be where they are. You just be you," said Koizumi as he drank from his flask. Inoue sighed.

"Still..."

"You might be happy to know that your little boyfriend and others like him won't need to worry much longer," said Koizumi. Inoue glared at him in annoyance.

"He's not my- Wait, what do you mean?" asked Inoue in confusion.

"GeneCo is developing new inhibitor collars for cases of Transmutants without inhibitor chips. So folks that lived before the embryonic implants, people like the kid and his friends will be able to wear these instead. It might even let some Transmutants out of the Vault to not be on terrorist watch list," said Koizumi. Inoue's face brightened.

"That's great!" said Inoue. Then she lost her expression.

"Wait, what about us?" asked Inoue.

"If the kid gets one, we won't have to watch him anymore. No more baby sitting duty. Just back in the field doing what we do best. Man, those things can't come out fast enough," sighed Koizumi. Inoue bit her lip as she turned to the screen and watched Junior and Miwa as they put dishes away.

"Not needed, huh?" said Inoue.


The East Wing of the facility above the Vault was sealed off. The destruction remained present, but the meteor fragments were swept up and contained. Right now, a guard was walking passed the East wing in silence next to another guard.

"It's crazy how that thing hit us. I thought we were under attack," said a guard.

"I know. You should've seen that thing. It had like these weird crystals sticking out. I bet those would be worth a pretty penny," said the second guard with a chuckle.

"The other guys were complaining that it smelt awful," said the first guard.

"Oh man. It smelt like- Achoo!" the guard sneezed off to the side.

"Bless you," said the first guard.

"Thanks," sniffled the second guard.

"Hey, funny thing about that 'bless you' thing. I heard that they use to say it in the dark ages because if you sneezed, you were likely infected with the plague and were going to die," said the first guard.

"Hmph. Like I'm scared of big nasty germs. I'm guarding a prison filled with muties for fuck's sake!" chuckled the second guard. As they left the hall, a vent on the side of the wall picked up the sneeze. Saliva was inhaled through the vent, traveling through the metal maze that ran through the facility. Soon, the airborne germs from the sneeze had flowed through the vent down to the lower levels of the facility, down to the Vault. Soon, the germs spread through to different vents of the Vault. Each vent led to a cell. One cell belonged to Xenjira, who inhaled the air that blew through his small vent in his sleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the long updates. Here's a drawing by me as an apology :fluttercry:

PreviousChapters Next