• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,635 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,635

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: The Strength of a Beast

"Ugh! I hate mondays!" moaned Rainbow in annoyance. She sat with Fluttershy and Pinkie down in the quad at a table. It was morning, just several minutes before homeroom.

"Ah don't be such a downer, Dashie! Remember, we're going to be sleeping over at Fluttershy's place this weekend!" said Pinkie.

"But that's so far away!" moaned Rainbow.

"Actually, it's only four days from now," interjected Fluttershy.

"It might as well be with all of the boring stuff in school!" retorted Rainbow. Fluttershy shrugged in response as she shifted in her seat. She then caught sight of Junior walking towards a door to one of the wings of the school.

"Oh, Gojira came to school today," said Fluttershy. Pinkie and Rainbow turned to where the timid girl was looking and found the Transmutant walking with a scowl on his face.

"He looks grumpy," said Pinkie. Rainbow snorted.

"Isn't that just how his face always looks?" asked Rainbow. Pinkie hummed to herself.

"I'll ask him!" said Pinkie as she shot up to her feet and disappeared from their sight.

"Pinkie!" called Rainbow with wide eyes. The two watched as the hyperactive girl appeared in Junior's path.

"Ah!" yelped Junior as he recoiled away from Pinkie, was just inches in front of him.

"Hey Goji, are you grumpy right now?" asked Pinkie. Junior looked at her in confusion.

"What? Who are you? And...why do you smell like you've been rolling around in sweets?" asked Junior. Pinkie gasped loudly as she stared at him in shock.

"How did you know?!" exclaimed Pinkie.

"Wait, you actually do?" asked Junior in surprise.

"Gojira!" called Fluttershy. Junior turned to the side and found her approaching.

"Oh. Hey, Fluttershy," greeted Junior in a neutral tone.

"Sorry about Pinkie Pie. She's a friend of mine," said Fluttershy.

"Ah," said Junior with a nod. He then noticed Rainbow approaching, bearing hard eyes.

'With this tension building up with her around, I'd say she's trying to intimidate me. Cute,' thought Junior in amusement.

"This is my other friend, Rainbow Dash," said Fluttershy as she gestured to the rainbow haired girl.

"Hey," greeted Rainbow in a low tone.

"Hey," greeted Junior in a dry tone. There was an awkward silence filling the air. Pinkie kept her smile, Fluttershy looked back and forth at Junior and Rainbow, who were locked in a staring contest.

"Well, I'm going to class. Goodbye," said Junior as he immediately broke his stare and moved passed Pinkie.

"Oh. Alright. See you," said Fluttershy as she watched Junior leave.

"Wait! You didn't answer my question!" called Pinkie.

"My mood is completely irrelevant to you. Stop asking," deadpanned Junior as he walked to the door and entered the next wing of the school. Pinkie frowned in disappointment.

"Yep. He's a jerk," said Rainbow.

"Maybe he's just...shy?" suggested Fluttershy.

"Ha! Don't see it!" said Rainbow. Pinkie tapped her chin as she hummed to herself.


Junior was walking down the hall in silence. His fellow students immediately moved away from his path as they saw him coming down the hall. He was avoided as if he was carrying the plague. However, he didn't care since it did give him space to walk through the cluster of students. Junior made his way over to his locker and proceeded to unlock it to fish for one of his text books, not noticing that he was being watched. He closed the locker door and turned to find Pinkie standing right next to him with a smile.

"Ah!" yelped Junior as he recoiled from the girl with a startled expression. He then sent her a look of annoyance.

"Don't do that!" said Junior.

"Goji, are you feeling down?" asked Pinkie.

"No, and who the hell is Goji? It's Gojira," said Junior as he walked passed her, Pinkie following behind him as she held her hands behind her back.

"Are you sure? You look grumpy," said Pinkie.

"I'm annoyed, actually," said Junior as he glanced at Pinkie.

"Why are you annoyed?" asked Pinkie as she walked at Junior's side.

'Take a hint, damn you!' thought Junior. He walked faster, with Pinkie matching his speed. She then sprinted in front of him and moved in his path. Junior stopped and glared at her.

"I know the thing to cheer you up!" said Pinkie.

"I don't care, leave me alone," said Junior.

"I'll sing a song for you!" said Pinkie as she began to clear her throat.

"No, that's not-" Junior was interrupted as the sound of music filled the air. He looked around in confusion while the students turned their heads with smiles on their faces.

"We're no strangers to love.~ You know the rules and so do I.~ A full commitment's what I'm thinking of,~" sang Pinkie as she wrapped in arm around Junior. The Transmutant merely gently brushed her arm away as he looked at her in annoyance.

"You wouldn't get this from any other gal.~ I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling.~ Gotta make you understand,~" sang Pinkie as two other students started dancing beside her.

"No, you really don't have to," deadpanned Junior over the volume of the music that seemed to be playing out of nowhere. He then ran away with Pinkie following him.

"Never gonna give you up.~ Never gonna let you down,~"

"No, stop it! Stop following me!" said Junior in annoyance as he advanced faster through the hall. Suddenly, several other students joined in for a chorus with the musical.

"Never gonna run around and desert you.~ Never gonna make you cry,~" sang Pinkie. Junior shot her a glare.

"As if you can make me cry!" said Junior as he turned around the corner in a hall.

"Never gonna say goodbye.~ Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you,~" sang Pinkie.

"Out of my way!" said Junior as he pushed through several students while Pinkie hopped after him, slowly catching up.

"We've known each other for so long.~ Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it.~ Inside we both know what's been going on,~" sang Pinkie. Junior rounded a corner and ran up the stairs of the school.

"You don't know anything! Stop following and singing to me, pink weirdo!" said Junior. As he reached the top of the second floor of the school, Pinkie was standing there at the top of the stair case, with a bright smile.

"We know the game and we're gonna play it.~ And if you ask me how I'm feeling.~ Don't tell me you're too blind to see,~" sang Pinkie. Junior yelled in annoyance as he threw himself over the stairs and down to the ground floor. As he landed on the bottom floor, a few students jumped at his sudden appearance with startled expressions. Junior hardened his eyes as he broke off into a sprint. His ears picked up the distant voice of Pinkie Pie, stalking him through the halls. His heart raced with anxiety as he thought of ways how he could escape the pink demon that tortured him in song.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" muttered Junior as he found Pinkie's shadow emerging from the far end of the hall. His eyes searched frantically for an escape route. Then, a sight of refuge was found. Junior made a B-line for the janitor closet and immediately hid inside. He panted as he leaned against the door, listening in for Pinkie. His nose caught a strange scent, as if it was mixed with sweat. He then heard the sound of lips smacking, causing his eyes to widen as he turned around and found two girls in the corner. One with mint colored hair, and another one with navy blue and pink hair.

"What the..." Junior's eyes widened. He recognized the two students as Bon Bon and Lyra, having a class with one of them. The girl with blue and pink hair gasped as she gave a cry from spotting Junior.

"Eek!" cried Bon Bon. Lyra immediately turned around with a startled expression and then gasped. Junior flinched in response and then went stiff as he heard Pinkie's voice growing closer.

"W-We weren't doing anything! We're just friends!" said Lyra with a flushing face and a nervous expression. Bon Bon grabbed a spray bottle and threw it towards the Transmutant.

"Get out!" said Bon Bon. Junior dodged the bottle and then cursed as he heard Pinkie growing closer. If the girls kept making noise, he'd be trapped for another musical. Junior rushed the two girls, who gave panicked cries. The Transmutant pinned them both to the wall with their mouths covered by his hands. They stared at him fearfully as Junior leaned closer to them with a glare.

"You two keep your mouths shut," whispered Junior. Bon Bon struggled in his hold as she gave muffled cries while Lyra tapped Junior's arm as she gave muffled words.

"What?" asked Junior as he quickly removed his hand.

"If you wanted to join in, you could have asked," said Lyra in annoyance.

"Hmm?!" muffled Bon Bon as she looked at Lyra with wide eyes. Junior's face flushed brightly.

"I'm sorry! I say weird things when I'm scared!" said Lyra. Junior immediately placed his hand back over her mouth.

"Sh-Shut up!" hissed Junior. He then gasped as he heard Pinkie's footsteps near the door. She gave a haunted voice as she sang the song. Junior gulped nervously as he watched the light blocked from behind the door. His heart pounded like tribal drums in his chest, growing faster.

"Shoot, I lost him," said Pinkie in disappointment from behind the door as she walked away from the closet. After several seconds of waiting, Junior sighed in relief as he released Bon Bon and Lyra. He suddenly felt himself being shoved away.

"Y-Y-You freaking perv!" said Bon Bon as she kept shoving Junior away.

"Hey, you're the idiot who decided to make out with your 'friend' in the janitor's closet!" said Junior in annoyance as he backed away.

"Get out! Get out!" said Bon Bon as she beat her fist against Junior's shoulder. The Transmutant immediately ran out of the closet and slammed the door. He sighed as he leaned against the door.

"What a morning," said Junior. He then heard the sound of heels popping against the ground.

"Mr. Takeshi," called a woman's voice. Junior turned to the side and found a woman standing to be five foot eleven in height, bearing a mix of blue hair with grayish Persian blue. Her eyes were a moderate cyan, with pale, light grayish magenta eye shadow. She wore a pink button up shirt with a purple skirt and black heels. She held her arms crossed as she bore a stern expression. Junior's shoulders slumped at the sight of this lovely woman, who bore an aura of authority.

"Uh...yes, Vice Principle Luna?" asked Junior.

"I wish to see you in my office," said Luna.

"For what?" asked Junior.

"You'll find out in my office. Come along," said Luna as she walked down the hall. A few students looked on curiously that were in the hall, some bearing looks of amusement.

"Ooh. He's gonna get it," whispered a male student to one of his friends. Junior slumped his shoulders as he lowered his head.

"My mom is gonna kill me," muttered Junior.


Junior found himself seated in a small office room on a chair. Vice Principle Luna sat at a half circle shaped desk, which bore a crescent moon on the top in the center. The Transmutant glanced around the room, book shelves, a lamp, and a globe. He then found a photo of Luna and another taller woman. She bore hair that had light cerulean, turquoise, cobalt blue, and pale heliotrope streaks. Her eyes were pale, light grayish magenta. The two seemed to be standing next to each other with their arms wrapped around each other’s' back.

"So uh...what am I here for? Is this about that time I put those three students in hospital?" asked Junior.

"No, Mr. Takeshi. This has nothing to do with that," said Luna with a neutral expression.

"OK, why haven't we discussed anything? I've been here for two minutes and I really should be getting to class soon," said Junior.

"We will in a moment. We're waiting for another party member," said Luna.

"Who?" asked Junior. His ears perked as the door behind him opened.

"Good morning, Mr. Takeshi," greeted another woman's voice. Junior's eyes widened.

'Oh shit. This can't be good if both of them are...' Junior looked back and found the same woman in the photo, walking towards Luna's desk. She wore a white, button up shirt with a white skirt and brown tights. Like Luna, she was quite a tall woman, standing at 6 foot 4

"Principle Celestia. If you're here too, then I assume this is important," said Junior. He then cleared his throat.

"If this is about that time where that time I broke the bench, it was an accident. I even helped fixed it," said Junior in annoyance.

"No, it's not about that either," said Luna. Junior looked away and scoffed.

"I don't know why you guys have those things. They're made of wood that decayed years ago," muttered Junior. He then turned to face the two women.

"Is that asshole Pantson Fire making up shit about me again? I had police officers at my house looking for a gun that I don't even own!" said Junior.

"Watch your language in this office, mister," said Celestia in disapproval. Junior merely scowled in response as he looked away.

"And no. You're not in trouble, Gojira," said Celestia. Junior raised a brow at her.

"I'm not?' asked Junior.

"No. You were called in here today for a proposal," said Luna. Junior smirked.

"Vice Principle Luna, I'm flattered, but I'm still young and I have a dream that I wish to fulfill," said Junior in a sarcastic tone. Luna merely scowled while Celestia snorted in amusement.

"It's not that kind of proposal," deadpanned Luna.

"I know, I just wanted to see how you'd react. I don't even actually have a dream right now," said Junior. Truth be told, if he had been born a few years earlier, he'd have fallen madly in love with the woman.

"Right. Anyway, are you familiar with the new Friendship club in our school?" asked Luna.

"Yeah, and I don't really care," said Junior.

"Well, already the club is filled with at least five students," said Luna.

"Whoopty fucking doo," said Junior with a scowl. Luna and Celestia looked at him disapproval. The Transmutant cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, let me rephrase that. ‘Why should I care?’" asked Junior.

"Well, the club president has brought up bringing a Transmutant or two to be a part of the club," said Celestia as she handed Junior a sheet of paper. It was an application form. Junior looked the form over, his brows furrowed.

"why?" asked Junior, flatly.

"Since there aren't many Transmutants in our school, we thought asking the least shy ones about this club would help," said Luna. Junior began to read the form over.

"We thought you'd be perfect for joining this group," said Celestia with a smile. Junior looked at her with a deadpanned expression. He then leaned forward and placed the form on Luna's desk.

"I'm not interested," said Junior.

"Why not?" asked Celestia in surprise.

"One, clubs are stupid. They're nothing but pointless gatherings between students. Two, I don't think it's wise getting the school's top delinquent into a group about ‘friendship’. Three, I'm not going to be some token member for a bunch of self-righteous-"

"Gojira, it isn't like that! The group is about allowing everyone to join. This gives opportunity to those of different backgrounds to learn about one another and potentially become friends. The club president just thought that this could help build bridges," said Celestia, interrupting the boy.

"Like I said, I don't care. If anything, they'll ostracize me because I'm a Transmutant. It's only been a couple years since we've been allowed to attend the same school as humans, there's no need to force progress for us," said Junior.

"This could be good for you, Mr. Takeshi. It'd help you socialize with your peers," said Luna. Junior scoffed.

"Peers, shmeers! Why am I being harassed about clubs? I have more important things to do," said Junior.

"Such as?" asked Luna with a raised brow.

"Homework, graduating, not disgracing my mother, and escaping human civilization," said Junior. Celestia sighed.

"You're still set on that goal?" asked Celestia.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but anywhere near a town or city is getting too dangerous for Transmutants. The Purists are more organized than the world governments originally thought, and can be anywhere. We're vulnerable to them since the governments took my generation's ability to transform," said Junior with a glare.

"You know why that was done, Mr. Takeshi," said Luna.

"Of course I know. But the issue is that we're in danger because we can't fight back and we're being left to die," said Junior. He then stood up from his seat and walked to the door.

"Gojira, wait!" called Celestia. Junior sighed in annoyance as he turned to face Celestia.

"What?" asked Junior.

"I haven't been honest with you. The real reason why we wanted to recommend you to this group is because of your mother," said Celestia with a light frown. Junior's eyes slightly widened.

"My... My mother?" asked Junior. Luna nodded in response.

"During our last meeting with her, she expressed some concerns about you. She's worried about you not having any friends, especially with the amount of trouble you sometimes get into," said Luna.

"That's..." Junior sighed. He then hardened his eyes in annoyance.

"I don't need any friends. I've told her that a million times," said Junior. Celestia took the form and made her way over to Junior. She handed it to him with a soft expression.

"Would you at least consider joining, for your mother's sake?" asked Celestia. Junior merely scowled in response as he looked at the form. He then took it out of Celestia's hand and stuffed it into his back pack.

"Fine. But no promises," said Junior. Celestia and Luna smiled in response. Junior rolled his eyes as he turned to walk out the door. He then stopped and turned to look back at the two women.

"Oh. Also, you may want to make sure that students aren't getting their freak on in secluded areas. Like bathrooms, offices, janitor's closets. Just for decency reasons," said Junior with a deadpanned stare. Luna and Celestia looked at each other in confusion.

"Um... we'll be sure to do that," said Celestia. The sound of the school bell ringing filled the air. Junior sighed.

"Alright. I'm off," said Junior as he left the office. He shook his head as he began to walk down the halls.

'Such a pain. But I do like them though. Especially Principle Celestia, she's a real nice lady,' thought Junior with a small smile.


The noon had arrived. Junior sat down at his desk in his Algebra class, silent. He glanced to his right and found Bon Bon glaring at him from her seat. The Transmutant merely turned forward with a grimace as he returned to listening to his teacher as she explained a method of solving a certain equation. The school bell rang, prompting the teacher to turn her attention to the clock.

"Oh. Well, that's all for today. Be sure to go over your notes to keep the information fresh in your mind. We'll be continuing with this tomorrow," said the teacher. One by one, the students packed their items as they left the classroom. Junior found Sunset Shimmer making her way over to his desk.

"How're you feeling?" asked Sunset.

"Like my head is gonna explode," answered Junior with a scowl. Sunset lightly chuckled.

"Eh... No, I was talking about your injuries," said Sunset.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm feeling better," said Junior in embarrassment.

"Wow. I'm actually impressed with your recovery," said Sunset in surprise. Junior stood up as he reached into his back pack.

"Sure. Uh... Here you go. These notes were pretty helpful," said Junior as he handed Sunset her notebook. She smiled in response as she took it out of his hand.

"You look like you're embarrassed by my help," said Sunset in amusement.

"Yeah. Well, I don't usually ask for help. It's weird for me," said Junior as he walked out of the class. He then stopped as he caught Bon Bon glaring at him as she walked out of the classroom first. Sunset made her way to his side with a raised brow.

"She looks pissed. What's her deal?" asked Sunset. Junior went stiff.

"Oh, who knows?" said Junior in a nonchalant tone as he rushed out of the classroom.

"Hey, wait!" called Sunset. She then sighed in annoyance as she watched Junior already down the hall.


Junior sighed as he sat down alone at a cafeteria table with his lunch. He couldn't stand the length of the line. There have been instances where some students would move aside to allow him go ahead. This came with looks of disapproval that were directed at the Transmutant. So, Junior made bringing his own lunch to school a habit.

Junior ate his lunch slowly as his fellow Transmutants conversed with each other. One of them slid on closer to Junior.

"So, I heard you were peeping on a steamy make out session," said the other male Transmutant. His eyes were green and his hair was crimson. He sported a brick red shirt and blue jeans. Junior looked at him in annoyance.

"Rodan, where did you hear that?" asked Junior.

"News spreads fast, bro," said Rodan.

"I'm not your bro," said Junior as he went back to eating.

"Aw don't be like that! Come on, tell me what you saw! I heard it was two chicks!" said Rodan with an eager expression.

"Back off, you pervert," said Junior. Rodan laughed.

"This coming from the dude that was peeping-" Rodan was interrupted as Junior grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close.

"I was not peeping, baka!" snarled Junior. Rodan smiled nervously.

"OK! OK! I'm sorry!" said Rodan as he waved his hands. Junior scowled as he released his shirt and pushed him back.

"Whatever. Buzz off," said Junior in annoyance. He then noticed the stares that he was receiving from the other Transmutants at his table and a few humans from another table.

"What are you looking at?!" snapped Junior. The other students immediately turned away as they went back to eating. He shook his head as he ate his lunch. He then looked to the side and out the window of the cafeteria, mentally sighing as he stared outside. Winter would be coming in just a couple of months, so he would have to deal with the snow that would pile up around the house, which would be a pain in the ass. Junior felt eyes staring at him as he ate. He glanced to his side and found Pinkie Pie grinning at him as her head was hidden behind the table in front of himself. He nearly flinched, but remained calm as he kept his eyes locked with hers. Neither of them was blinking as they stared into each other's eyes.

'Shit. Maybe if I don't blink, she'll stay there and not sit next to me,' thought Junior. However, his eyes began to strain as he kept them open. Pinkie's eyes seemed to only have widened while her pupils grew larger as she kept them open. Junior grunted as he kept his eyes open, his veins on the white were becoming exposed.

'Must. Not. Blink!' thought Junior. His eye lids then fluttered closed, obscuring his sight from the girl.

'No!' thought Junior. He then quickly reopened his eyes, finding Pinkie to be missing. He blinked several times to rid his eyes of the dryness that they felt and then sat down in confusion. He suddenly felt eyes piercing through him. Junior slowly glanced to his left and found Pinkie sitting next to him, propping her head up with her hands under her chin and her elbows on the table. She bore a smile as she stared at Junior.

'Don't give her attention. She'll only continue to bug you,' thought Junior. Pinkie scooted closer to Junior as she kept her smile. Junior felt a vein on the side of his head being exposed as he ate in annoyance.

'Just finish eating. You can escape if-' Junior's train of thought was interrupted as he heard Pinkie's lips lightly smack as she opened her mouth.

"Never gonna give you up.~ Never gonna let you down~," sang Pinkie in a soft tone as she kept her smile. Junior merely scowled in response.

'As God as my witness, if she does not stop singing to me...' thought Junior as he looked at Pinkie in annoyance.'

"Stop. Please, just leave me alone," said Junior.

"Never gonna run around and desert you.~ Never gonna make you cry,~" sang Pinkie. With that, Junior slammed his hand on the table, causing Pinkie to flinch.

"Would you stop?! I just want to be left alone! Get it through your thick skull!" said Junior in a harsh tone. Pinkie shrunk from his tone and glare.

"So... You don't want me to sing to you?" asked Pinkie.

"Of course I don't want you to sing to me! Piss off!" said Junior. Pinkie's eyes watered as her lips quivered. Junior's eyes slightly widened.

'Nuh-uh. She's not seriously crying, is she?' thought Junior as he furrowed his brows. Pinkie shot up from her seat and walked away as she gave small sobs. Junior caught sight of a couple Transmutants and several students, who had witnessed what happened, were giving him glares and looks of disapproval. Junior merely hardened his eyes as he raised his hand and flipped them off.

"Wow. You didn't have to be a dick to her about it," said Rodan as he ate his lunch.

"I have a low tolerance for people that get on my nerves," said Junior as he went back to eating his meal. Rodan merely shook his head as he went back to eating. He suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching. He turned and found Rainbow Dash stomping towards his table as she bore a look of anger. From behind her, Fluttershy and several other girls were rushing after her.

"Hey, jerk-face!" said Rainbow as she made her way to Junior's side of the table. The Transmutant turned around with a look of annoyance. Rainbow stopped a few feet away from him, several other students turned heads as they heard her confrontational voice.

"What do you want?" asked Junior.

"Why was Pinkie Pie crying when she came back to our table?" demanded Rainbow.

"Perhaps she's emotionally sensitive?" suggested Junior in a sarcastic tone. Rainbow clenched her fist.

"Or maybe you were the one who hurt her feelings!" said Rainbow.

"Yeah? Maybe," said Junior as he turned back to finish eating. Rainbow grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to face her.

"Apologize," said Rainbow with a harsh glare. Junior merely kept a neutral expression.

"Excuse me?" asked Junior.

"You heard me. I said apologize," said Rainbow as she hardened her eyes. The rest of the Main Six had just arrived a few feet behind her, bearing worried expressions. Pinkie sniffled as she wiped her eyes.

"No, Dashie. He doesn't-" Pinkie was interrupted as Rainbow raised her hand towards her.

"No! This jerk has nerve to make you cry!" said Rainbow.

"Then maybe she should have left me alone when I told her too," said Junior.

"That doesn't give you the right to make her cry!" said Rainbow. Junior sighed in annoyance as he rose himself from his seat. Rainbow stepped back as she tensed her muscles. Junior merely looked at her with a hard stare as he towered over her like Goliath over David.

"If I don't apologize, then what? What are you gonna do?" asked Junior.

"I'm gonna kick your butt," said Rainbow with a glare. Junior smirked and chuckled in amusement.

"What?! You don't think that I'll do it?!" demanded Rainbow.

"No, I assume you're pretty dumb enough to try it. But I just can't take a threat seriously when it's someone that is as short as you compared to me, while bearing rainbow hair like she just came back from a skittles factory," said Junior. Rainbow's eyes widened. She then growled as she grabbed him by his sweater. The rest of the Main Six looked on in alarm.

"You son of a-"

"Careful. Wouldn't want to get into trouble," said Junior as he glanced at the side. Rainbow glanced to her left and found an adult male standing by with a hard stare as he prepared to intervene. Rainbow recognized him as one of the staff for the school. She then glared at the Transmutant and shoved him away.

"You're scum, you know?" asked Rainbow. Junior brushed off his sweater of its wrinkles.

"Maybe I am. But I don't give a shit what you think about me," said Junior as he took his lunch and walked away. Rainbow merely glared at his back while Rarity and Applejack comforted Pinkie. Fluttershy watched Junior leave with a frown. Twilight crossed her arms as she looked at Rainbow in disapproval.

"Hey, you could have been suspended if you actually hit him! Even expelled!" said Twilight.

"I was sticking up for our friend! Is that so wrong?" asked Rainbow.

"Of course not! But we still have to obey school rules," said Twilight with a sigh.

"Besides, I doubt he would have remained still if you hit him. He probably would've knocked ya into next week," said Applejack. Rainbow smirked.

"Then he'd be expelled," said Rainbow.

"Yes, but your face would have been disfigured from his brutish strength," said Rarity with a deadpanned stare.

"Amen to that," said Rodan as he looked over to the girls. "In gym class, I've seen him bench press over 200 pounds worth of weights. He didn't even break a sweat,"

"He's pretty strong," sniffled Pinkie. Rodan shrugged.

"Eh. That's what happens when you're a certain type of Transmutant. I actually think he can lift something heavier," said Rodan. Fluttershy walked away from the group as she trailed to where Junior was heading.

"Fluttershy, where are you going?" asked Twilight in confusion.

"I have something to take care of. See you later, girls!" said Fluttershy as she made her way to the exit of the cafeteria. The remaining Main Six looked at each other in confusion. Rodan merely sat back and finished eating.

"Mm. Hey, does she have a boyfriend?" asked Rodan. The girls gave him a deadpanned stare in response. Rodan raised his hands.

"Alright, never mind," said Rodan.


Junior threw his lunch bag in a nearby trash can. He sighed as he held his hands in his pockets as he walked through the halls. It was the first time that a girl had ever challenged him. Sure, some have talked about him behind his back and shot him glares, but none of them had any guts to actually stand up to him like Rainbow did. He had to admit, it was ballsy of her and damned near wanted to congratulate and commend her, but he had no respect for the human. He didn't have respect for most of them.

Junior continued on down the hall until he found himself sitting down on the ground. He leaned his head against the wall as he took calm breaths. He rolled up his sleeve and looked upon something that had been placed upon him since the day he was born. On his left wrist, a tattoo ran across down his arm. The tattoo read, 'T-014'. Junior sighed as he lowered his head.

"Gojira?" called a familiar voice. Junior gasped as he immediately pulled down his sleeve. He turned and found Fluttershy looking down at him in curiosity. Junior relaxed his shoulders.

"Oh, it's just you," said Junior.

"Yeah. Um... Gojira about Pinkie Pie..."

"She was bugging me. I asked her nicely but she continued to harass me. You'd react the same way if you had someone stalk you while singing," said Junior with a scowl. Fluttershy merely took a seat beside Junior.

"I wouldn't. But I guess that's because we're different," said Fluttershy. Junior scoffed in response.

"Yeah. Different," said Junior as he turned away. Fluttershy cupped her hand over her mouth as she bore a look of alarm.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! I meant that we react to certain situations differently! Please don't be mad at me!" cried Fluttershy with a whimper.

"Calm down. If that's not what you meant, then a simple and calm explanation is all I need. You'll only give yourself a heart attack with your frantic reactions," said Junior. Fluttershy nodded in response as she relaxed. She then glanced at Junior's left arm.

"Was that your... I.D. code?" asked Fluttershy.

"You think I'd purposely tattoo myself with the first letter in my last name along with a set of random numbers?" asked Junior with a deadpanned stare.

"No. Sorry," said Fluttershy as she turned away. Junior sighed as he face forward.

"I'd burn the flesh on that spot just to get rid of that damn mark," said Junior with a scowl. Fluttershy gulped in response.

"Unfortunately, I can't do that. Law enforcement would get suspicious and think I was planning to be a terrorist," said Junior.

"Um... Wouldn't laser surgery be better?" asked Fluttershy.

"Couldn't afford it if I could remove this thing," said Junior. The two remained in an awkward silence.

"Gojira, you wouldn't hit Rainbow, would you?" asked Fluttershy. Junior merely glanced at her and then turned his eyes forward. Fluttershy's heart sunk at his lack of a response.

"I'll let you in on a secret. Can you keep it?" asked Junior. Fluttershy nodded as she crossed her finger over her heart.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cup cake in my eye," said Fluttershy with a smile as she made gestures. Junior raised a brow at her.

"Oh. It's a Pinkie Promise. Well, Pinkie Pie's version of one," said Fluttershy with a small giggle. "But, once you make one, you can never break it,"

"Sure you can. It's just like breaking the law," said Junior. Fluttershy gave a nervous laugh.

"R-Right. But, my friends and I are always committed to keeping a Pinkie Promise!" said Fluttershy with a smile. Junior rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Well, about me hitting your friend. I wouldn't because I don't hit girls," said Junior. Fluttershy smiled in response.

"But unless she comes at me with a knife or a gun, I'm putting that bitch in a headlock," said Junior. Fluttershy slumped her shoulders as her smile immediately disappeared from her face.

"Oh. Fair enough," said Fluttershy a small tone. She then heard a vibrating sound coming from Junior. The Transmutant reached into his pocket and pulled out a touch screen cell phone and looked through it.

"Damn telemarketers," said Junior in annoyance as he ignored the call on his phone.

'Hmm. He does have a phone,' thought Fluttershy. She cleared her throat as she fully turned to face him.

"Um..." Fluttershy was interrupted as Junior stood up to his feet.

"I gotta go. There's something I need to take care of," said Junior as he left.

"Oh. OK," said Fluttershy in disappointment. She watched as Junior made his way out the door and into the school quad. She sighed.

"I was hoping we could actually talk a little more," said Fluttershy. From outside, Junior continued to walk in silence. He kept his eyes forward, but the back of his mind itched with a distraction.

'Why does she keep talking to me? Well, at least she isn't annoying like that other pink haired girl,' thought Junior.


Later that day...

Fluttershy walked down the street from the school in silence. She had recently finished her sixth period class and was now making her way over to her home. However, that changed once she received a text message from her mother. She looked the message over, finding it to be from her mother. It read, 'Could you stop at the store and pick up carrots for dinner? I'll pay you back'. Fluttershy lightly smiled to herself as she replied to her mother. She then placed her phone away and picked up the pace as she deterred from her path from home and into town.

Ponyville itself wasn't filled with tall buildings compared to cities like Canterlot and Manehattan, but the town's lack of buildings over four stories high gave an opportunity to see the green hills and mountains that were beyond it. It also had enough nature to offer compared to the more industrialized cities beyond her home town.

Fluttershy continued on her journey into town, finding herself walking down the street towards an area where several buildings sat together in rows. Cars passed by on the street, pedestrians walked as they headed for their destination. Fluttershy made her way into a grocery store, which appeared to be much larger from the inside compared to outside. She hummed to herself as she traveled down the aisle, looking over the vegetables down the aisle, unaware that someone from within the store was watching her from behind the oranges. He wore a hood over his head as his eyes kept a neutral gaze on the girl. A small scar was over his eye and his wrist appeared to be scarred.

As Fluttershy gathered the carrots, she made her way over to the cashier. After paying for the vegetables, Fluttershy exited the store and walked back home. She soon found herself alone during the afternoon, walking passed an alley. Fluttershy flinched as she heard the sound of a trash can being knocked over. She whipped around as she bore a frantic expression.

"He-Hello? Eep!" whimpered Fluttershy as she briskly walked away from the alley. She gulped as her heart raced.

'It was probably just a cat. Everything is fine,' thought Fluttershy. She suddenly stopped as she spotted a man standing at the corner of the street, wearing a hood. He slowly stepped further out and cast his steely gaze on her. Fluttershy stepped back as she bore a nervous expression as this mystery man kept his stare on her and started to approach her. Fluttershy immediately turned around and walked away. Her eyes widened as she found two other men wearing hoods appearing from behind. Fluttershy looked around frantically as she found no one else to be around in the area. The men were coming closer, one of them bore a malicious grin, which chilled her spine. She turned and ran across the street, but before she could make it to the other side, Fluttershy was grabbed by her arm and pulled back.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked a man with a scar over his eye.

"Let me go! Hel-" Fluttershy's cries were cut off as the man brought his hand over her mouth. The other two hooded men rushed over and grabbed Fluttershy by her other arm and carried her off the street. Fluttershy kicked and squirmed as she gave muffled cries, dropping her groceries on the ground and leaving it behind as she was dragged into the alley, away from sight.

"Shut up! Stupid bitch," hissed one of the men. Fluttershy felt her heart racing in her chest, threatening to stop from fear. She was thrown across the alley and crashed into a wooden pallet and a pile of cardboard. She grunted as the pallet broke apart, splinters managed to pierce into her thigh and arm. Fluttershy whimpered as these men approached her. Her neck was grabbed by the man that had thrown her.

"Heheheh. What do you think? She looks like someone that can gain a lot of attention from the media. Think of all of the sympathy," said the man that held Fluttershy down. Tears ran down Fluttershy's face as she stared fearfully at these men.

"Oh man. Forget about sympathy, check her out. She's sexy as hell," said the man with a scar over his eye. Fluttershy's eyes widened as she felt him reach down to her chest and grabbed one of her breasts.

"Man, she's got some nice tits too," said the man with a chuckle.

"N-No! No, stop it!" cried Fluttershy as she began to kick her legs and flail her left arm. Her legs were immobilized by one of the other men, while the one with the scar grabbed her arm as he continued to stare lustfully at her body.

"No. She's not going to be used for that, you damn pedophile," said the larger man of the group. "Destoroyah wants to make an example over people like her,"

"Ah. This is bullshit!" said the man with the scar as he released Fluttershy's breast and brought a cloth over her mouth, wrapping it around her head. She gave muffled cries as she was lifted in the air. Fluttershy's mind raced into a panic as she felt herself being carried away by these strangers. She desperately wanted to kick, scream, and run away, but the strength of these men and the cloth over her mouth was preventing her from doing so. She suddenly felt the men stop as they remained motionless.

"What do you think you're doing?" demanded a male voice. Fluttershy's eyes widened as she recognized the voice, prompting her to turn her head and find Junior standing at the furthest end of the alley with his backpack on. The larger man of the group of kidnappers sighed as he released Fluttershy.

"Turn around and walk away, brother. This doesn't concern you!" said the man. Junior hardened his eyes as he gave a scoff.

"Brother? We may be both Transmutants, but you're no brother of mine," said Junior as he dropped his backpack to the ground as he popped his shoulders. He then burst into a sprint as his irises grew in size and his pupils dilated. He slammed into the hooded man, sending him crashing towards a dumpster. The man groaned in pain as he slumped against the wall. Junior turned and growled at the other two men. The two men glared at Junior and threw the girl towards the Transmutant that opposed them.

"Aah!!" cried Fluttershy as she flew through the air and towards Junior.

"Ah, shit!" cursed Junior as he quickly tensed himself. He caught Fluttershy in his arms and slightly stumbled back. He immediately pulled her away, finding Fluttershy to have a traumatized expression on her face. Junior turned and found his opponents rushing towards him.

"Get back!" said Junior as he pushed Fluttershy to the side. She stumbled back against another dumpster, narrowly avoiding a fist from one of the men. Junior blocked this attack along with a kick from the scarred man. He yelled as he forced the men away by spreading his arms out. He then swung a right hook against the man on his left, and kicked the scarred man on his right with his right leg. The two men were knocked to the walls. Fluttershy watched with wide eyes as Junior rushed towards the men and engaged both of them in combat. The two men sent punches towards Junior, but he dodged every single one. He then grabbed the arm of the scarred man and brought his elbow down on it. The sound of bone snapping reached Fluttershy's ears, making her flinch as she cupped her ears.

"Gah!!" cried the man as his arm hung like a noodle. His skin bore a bulge, where the bone was sticking out from beneath his flesh. Junior then elbowed the man in his nose, sending him onto his back on the ground. Junior felt himself struck by a trash can lid, colliding with his head. Junior snarled as he whipped around and grabbed the other man by the head. He forced his head down and then kneed him in the face. As his opponent staggered back with a bloodied nose, Junior performed a round house kick and knocked the kidnapper unconscious against the wall. He grunted in annoyance as he shifted his shoulders, before turning around and finding the larger man that he had previously knocked down first beginning to rise. He was shivering as he shuddered. Junior hardened his eyes as he approached him as he dialed on his cell phone. He held it to his head as he waited for the line to be picked up.

"911. What is your emergency?" asked a man over the phone.

"I'd like to report three male Transmutants for assaulting and attempting to kidnap a high school girl. They're unconscious right now. Well, except for one," said Junior as he kicked the man that was standing up, knocking him back to the ground.

"What is your location, sir?" asked the man over the line.

"3245 Trot Street. We're in a dark alley," said Junior.

"Thank you, sir. We'll have specialist officers down there as soon as possible," said the man over the line.

"Good," said Junior. He then stopped as he heard the man that he had kicked groan in agony. Junior's eyes widened as he found the man clutching his head as his body grew and shifted. He squawked like a bird as his head became bird-like. Fluttershy's eyes widened in horror as the man's arms grew in length and his skin grew leathery with feathers sprouting out. A crest grew over his head and his feet became like a raptor's with sharp talons.

"Ah shit. They better get down here fast. One of them just transformed," said Junior.

"Dear God. Sir, move away from the area and get in doors immediately!" said the man over the line frantically.

"OK, see ya!" said Junior as he immediately hung up and rushed to Fluttershy's side, who was petrified with fear.

"Move your ass!" said Junior as he ushered Fluttershy away. The girl merely kept her eyes on the Transmutant as he tore through his clothes and stood to be eight feet tall in height, appearing as a condor with a semi anthropomorphic body. The Transmutant squawked loudly as he displayed his brown wings. Fluttershy gave a terrified scream as she ran away. Junior turned back to face the creature as it continued to squawk.

"Bring it on!" shouted Junior as he rushed towards the creature. The Transmutant stomped across the ground towards Junior as he extended his neck with his jaws wide open. Junior punched the creature on the side of the head, forcing it to the side. He tackled the creature to the ground as he sent multiple punches against him.

"Get off!" screeched the condor as he bit Junior's shoulder.

"Gah!!" cried Junior in agony as the beak pierced his shoulder. The condor flapped his wings wildly as he kicked his legs, forcing Junior off of him.

"Damn you!" said Junior as he clutched his bleeding shoulder. His eyes then widened as he found the condor spreading his great wings. The condor screeched as he took off into the air and out of the alley.

"Hey! Get back here, you coward!" shouted Junior as he pursued the bird. As he ran out to the street, he found the Transmutant soaring over the street. Several people nearby screamed in terror at the Transmutant. Junior's eyes widened as he found the condor pursuing Fluttershy, who was running for her life. Junior gritted his teeth as he broke off into a sprint, attempting to catch up to the two.

Fluttershy panted as she continued to run away from the area, her mind raced with many thoughts. She was nearly kidnapped by Transmutants and would have been raped by one of them. Her mind was too busy trying to process this information, suddenly remembering something that made her blood cold.

"Gojira!" cried Fluttershy. She remembered that she had left him behind when she ran for her life. She had to know if he was still with her. Fluttershy stopped and turned around, gasping as she found the condor diving towards her.

"No! Keep running, you idiot!" shouted Junior as he picked up his speed. Fluttershy did not respond, for her joints had locked in place. The condor squawked as he brought his feet out, preparing to grab her. Fluttershy screamed in terror as she raised her arms over her head. The condor grabbed her by her shoulders. People cried out in terror as Fluttershy was carried off by this massive bird. As she was carried a few feet into the air, the condor lost its grip over her shoulders, dropping Fluttershy back onto the ground. She gave panicked cries as she attempted to crawl away, but the condor had come back around and locked his talons onto her backpack. Again, Fluttershy felt herself carried off by the backpack strapped to her shoulders.

Junior rushed down the street and reached out to Fluttershy. He grabbed her by the ankle. Junior felt himself nearly taken off the ground, but his extra added weight interfered with the condor's ascension.

"Put her down!" shouted Junior as he used both of his hands to hold onto Fluttershy's ankles.

"Ow! Ow!" cried Fluttershy in pain as she felt strain being put on her legs.

'Damn it!' thought Junior, nearly losing his grip on the girl. Not only did he have to worry about Fluttershy being carried off by this Transmutant, he had to worry about injuring her while saving her. He pulled her down, wrapping his arms around her thighs as the condor fought him for the human.

"Oh, just wait until I get my hands on you!" snarled Junior as he leveled his arms up to Fluttershy's waist, bringing her down closer to him. He continued to bring her down closer until he had his arms wrapped below her belly. Fluttershy continued to give panicked cries as she was continuously tugged at.

"Calm down! I got you!" said Junior as he shot one arm towards the condor's ankle with his fingers sprouting dark claws. He dug his claws into the condor's ankle, piercing into it. The condor screeched in agony, releasing Fluttershy's back pack. The two fell back onto the ground, with Fluttershy falling down onto his chest. Junior panted as he raised himself up with Fluttershy in his arms.

"H-He's coming back!" cried Fluttershy as she pointed to the sky. The condor circled the air and dove towards them. Junior hardened his eyes as he stood up from the ground.

"Big mistake," growled Junior. The condor screeched as he dove down to Junior. He ran towards the bird with as it grew closer. Before the two could collide, the condor stopped and used its wings to remain stationary in the air. He squawked as he pecked at Junior's body while swiping his talons at him. Junior groaned in agony as the claws scratched the side of his head and his chest. Junior slammed his fists against the head and body of the condor. Fluttershy watched in horror as Junior fought this creature, receiving more injuries compared to his enemy.

Junior continued to slam his fists against the condor as he pecked him without mercy. The condor lunged for Junior's hand and bit down on it. Junior cried out in agony as the beak crushed his hand. He then snarled as he lunged for the beast's neck and bite down on it himself. The bird squawked in agony as he attempted to free himself. Junior merely applied pressure to his bite as he wrapped his arms around the creature and forced it to the ground. He raised himself up and savagely beat the condor's head.

"You like that?! Huh?! This is what happens when you mess with me!!" shouted Junior as he stood up with the condor and threw him against the wall of a building. Fluttershy watched with wide eyes as Junior pressed through his injuries. No person should be capable of fighting while suffering in these types of injuries. But then again, the Transmutant had suffered from being injured in a car accident.

The condor squawked as his bleeding neck stained his feathers. The creature took off into the air but was tackled to the ground by Junior.

"I'm not through with you yet!" said Junior as he stomped on the creature's right wing and pulled it back. The condor screeched as his wing was broken. Junior then stomped on the creature's head, knocking it unconscious as it lied face down in the asphalt. Junior panted as he hunched over, feeling the pain of his injuries. Fluttershy's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she remained on the ground. Junior turned as he found people staring at him with wide eyes.

"Look away, people! It's not like you helped any!" said Junior as he stepped off of the condor and walked away. He suddenly heard the sound of sirens in the air. He turned and found a couple police cars rolling by along with two armored trucks that bore an hour glass-like insignia. He hardened his eyes as he continued to walk over to Fluttershy. He looked down at her as she stared up at him with wide eyes.

"You OK?" asked Junior. Fluttershy merely remained silent as she stared at the Transmutant. He sighed in annoyance.

"Earth to Butterfly! Hello?" called Junior. Fluttershy snapped out of her dazed state.

"Huh?" asked Fluttershy. Junior rolled his eyes as he held out his hand to her.

"Can you stand?" asked Junior. Fluttershy looked at him in surprise. She slowly took his hand and felt herself pulled onto her feet. The sound of sirens grew louder. The two turned and found the police rolling to a stop along with the armored trucks. From the trucks, armored men with rifles hopped out from the back and began to surround the condor that lied unconscious. One of the armored men held up a digital device in his hand.

"I got a reading on two more in the alley!" said the man.

"Delta squad, move out! I want those bastards secured," said a man with a gruff voice. One of the armored men moved over to the condor and locked a metal collar around his neck.

"Sir, we have a fourth one around here," said the man with the digital pad as he pointed to Fluttershy and Junior. The Transmutant merely hardened his eyes as a few soldiers made their way over to his position.

"You! Get on the ground!" said a soldier as he pointed his weapon at Junior.

"What for? I was the one who made the call!" said Junior.

"Get your ass on the ground!" said another soldier. Junior growled in annoyance.

"Are you bullshitting me?! I'm just-"

"Hey, either comply or get a cap in your ass, freak!" said another soldier. Junior snarled as he hardened his eyes. Fluttershy looked on anxiously.

"Gojira, listen to them! It's not worth getting into trouble over!" said Fluttershy. Junior merely glanced at her and then turned back. Junior scoffed as he placed his hands over his head and got on his knees.

'Fuck MONARCH,' thought Junior with an angry expression. The soldiers cautiously made their way over to Junior.

"Check his I.D. code," ordered the commanding officer. Junior's sleeve on his right and left sleeve were pulled back.

"Found it! Scanning I.D.," said a soldier as he held up a scanner, which was built into the gauntlet of the soldier. Another soldier pulled out a laptop computer and looked through it. He found an image that matched Junior's face, along with his information.

"Gojira Takeshi the second. Age, seventeen. Male. His Transmutant father is deceased and lives with his human mother. He has a record for getting into trouble in school. Other than that, he's clean," said the soldier as he closed his laptop. Junior merely held an angry expression as the soldiers searched him.

"Alright, that's enough," said the commanding officer. The soldiers left Junior alone, leaving the CO to make his way over to him.

"So kid, wanna tell me where all the cuts and bruises came from?" asked the soldier. Junior scoffed.

"As if you give a damn," said Junior.

"You're right, I don't. But I think It's not polite to give your elders attitude," said the soldier as he glared at Junior.

"Fine. I caught three guys kidnapping this girl over here. So, I decided to handle the scumbags, but one of them ended up transforming," said Junior.

"What's your relationship with this young lady?" asked the soldier as he pointed to Fluttershy. Junior gave him a deadpanned stare.

"None what so ever. We just happen to go to the same school together," said Junior. The commanding officer looked to Fluttershy, who stood by nervously.

"Do you need medical attention?" asked the soldier.

"No. No, I'm fine," said Fluttershy in a timid tone.

"Good. Go on home then. We'll take care of them," said the soldier as he turned to find the other soldiers dragging away the unconscious Transmutants into a larger truck that bore bars near the windows. Fluttershy glanced at Junior, he remained on his knees.

"What about him?" asked Fluttershy.

"Don't you worry about him. You're better off not hanging around with troublemakers and freaks like him," said another soldier. Junior merely clenched his fists in response.

"But... He saved my life. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here right now," said Fluttershy with a frown.

"Did he now?" asked the commanding officer. Junior remained silent as he stared at the ground.

"Plus... H-He actually lives in the same neighborhood as I do. Maybe the police can give us both a ride home?" suggested Fluttershy. "I mean, you do plan on letting him go right? He didn't actually do anything wrong,"

"Well-"

"Excuse me, Lieutenant!" called a woman's voice. The soldiers turned and found a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, standing in a police uniform, to be approaching.

"The police will handle Mr. Takeshi here. We're actually familiar with him," said the woman.

"Sargent Blaire, I have orders to apprehend-"

"Terrorists, Lieutenant. You're supposed to be apprehending terrorists or rogue Transmutants. Last I checked, this kid is not a terrorist. He's a law abiding citizen, who sometimes gets into some minor trouble," said Blaire. She then smirked. "Besides, he's the only one that kept his I.D. code on, while the others burned theirs off. He doesn't sound like a terrorist to me,"

"Ugh. Fine. Do whatever you want, Sargent. You just keep an eye on him," said the soldier as he and the rest began to leave Junior behind. Blaire sighed in response.

"Honestly," said Blaire. She then smiled as she looked towards Fluttershy and Junior.

"Now, let's get you two home," said Blaire.


Later...

Fluttershy and Junior found themselves riding in the back seat of a police car. The Transmutant held his arm out as Fluttershy wrapped a bandage over his arm. Blaire had dialed in on her cell phone as she placed on a blue tooth ear piece.

"Hello, Miwa? Hi, it's me," said Blaire on the phone. Junior's eyes slightly widened while Fluttershy looked at him curiously.

"I'm good. But I have something to tell you about your son. No, he's not in trouble, but he did get into some trouble," said Blaire.

"Hey. How does she know your mother," whispered Fluttershy.

"She's a family friend. Her and my mother actually became friends in high school," said Junior.

"Turns out that your son got mixed in a fight with three rogue Transmutants. No, he's fine aside from some flesh wounds. He's being patched up right now by the damsel in distress that he rescued," said Blaire as she smiled coyly at Junior. The Transmutant scowled in response while Fluttershy blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm pulling up to your neighborhood right now. We can talk more there. OK, talk to ya later," said Blaire. As she hung up her phone, she proceeded to steer the vehicle on a free spot by the sidewalk, away from any drive ways. She shut off the engine and exited out of the vehicle. Junior and Fluttershy exited as well, making their way over to Blaire.

"You're free to go home, young lady. Officer Sapphire here will let your parents know what happened," said Blaire as she gestured to a woman in her early mid-twenties, who bore short blue hair.

"Oh. OK," said Fluttershy as she nodded in response. She turned to face Junior, who merely kept his gaze at his home that was near.

"Um...Gojira?" called Fluttershy.

"What?" asked Junior as he turned to face Fluttershy. His eyes slightly widened as he found her standing with teary eyes. She ran to his side and wrapped him into a tight hug. Junior bore a look of surprise as Fluttershy buried her face into his chest, sobbing. He awkwardly patted her on the back as he looked to Blaire. The officer bore a coy smile as she gave him a thumbs up, which Junior responded with a deadpanned stare. He then turned back to Fluttershy as she sniffled while holding him tightly.

"Thank you so much," muttered Fluttershy. Junior looked away with a small blush on his cheeks.

"S-Sure. Just be more careful, alright?" asked Junior. Fluttershy released him as she wiped her tear stained cheeks.

"Mm hmm," hummed Fluttershy with a nod. Junior nodded in response.

"Good. See ya at school tomorrow," said Junior as he walked with Blaire over to his home. Sapphire made her way over to Fluttershy, escorting her to her home. Junior held his hands in his pockets as Blaire walked by his side.

"You should be proud of yourself. You did a heroic thing," said Blaire with a smile.

"Not really. Heroics aren't my thing," said Junior. Blaire chuckled as she nudged his shoulder.

"No need to be embarrassed," said Blaire. The two made their way over to his house's porch and rang the doorbell. The door opened, revealing Miwa. She gasped as she found Junior covered in bruises and cuts.

"Hey, mom," said Junior with a weak smile. Miwa's sniffled as she pulled Junior into a tight hug.

"You crazy kid," said Miwa as she had small traces of tears trailing down her cheeks. Junior returned her hug as he bore a light frown.

"Sorry," said Junior.

PreviousChapters Next