• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,650 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,650

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Not So Far From The Tree

The hour was noon. The feeling of pent up energy inside of Junior was being released like a shaken up can of soda. And like soda spraying all around, he was leaving a mess. Junior slammed onto a bench, causing it collapse. He grunted as he kicked one of his assailants in the gut before he could strike him with a wooden baseball bat. The Transmutant rolled to the side before his second attacker could hit him with his bat and then slammed his elbow against his close head. The teen fell back onto the ground while Junior got up and caught the next coming bat from his third attacker. He kicked the human away and then swung the bat against the legs of his fourth enemy, knocking him to the ground. Junior panted as he tossed the bat away and popped his neck.

"Assholes. What did you think would happen when you decided to pull that crap with me?" asked Junior as he kicked one of the teens in the side, knocking him back down to the ground. Junior spat out a tooth and sighed.

"So glad that will be replaced," muttered Junior to himself. He turned and found the members of the baseball team writhing in pain in the grass. The Transmutant scoffed as he leaned against the wall where the sports equipment was held, just inside of this small facility connected just next to the gymnasium of the school.

"Next time, I'm telling Rodan to put the equipment we use away," said Junior. He then noticed a couple of students standing just by the gymnasium with their cell phones out, recording what's happening. The students bore a look of fright once they realized that they had been seen. Junior sighed in disappointment as they quickly fled.

"Ah I can tell that this will be my ticket to-"

"-The principal's office." Luna's voice echoed out in the school from the intercom. This was just thirty minutes later after Junior had kicked the asses of the ballsy baseball team members.

"Again, Gojira Takeshi, report to the principal’s office," ordered Luna over the intercom. Junior sighed in exasperation as he stood in the hallway, fresh out of P.E.

"Son of a bitch," cursed Junior as he walked down the hall. He soon found himself outside of Celestia's door to her office. He entered it with a sigh, finding the principal herself at her desk along with Luna, who stood by the side.

"You... Wanted to see me?" asked Junior in a slight nervous tone. He hadn't met with other of these women since he had gotten out of incarceration. He was well aware of how wary the teachers were of him, but he wasn't sure about Celestia and Luna.

"Yes. Please, have a seat." Celestia gestured to the chair that was across from her desk. Junior nodded and took a seat. He took the brief moment to look around the room. They were alone, with no one else as campus security was absent. Luna stood by her sister's side with her arms crossed, wearing the best poker face that Junior had ever seen on an individual. Meanwhile, Celestia held a calm and firm expression. Her stature matched just that, showing no hint of worry or concern. After several seconds of silence, Celestia's lips smacked as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Three students reported that you were fighting members of the baseball team during physical education," said Celestia, breaking the silence. Junior sighed.

"I- ugh. Look they started it! I was just-"

"No, I know," interrupted Celestia. "This happened near a security camera. I just wanted to see for myself. The footage on the phones of these students weren't very clear. The students that attacked you will be punished for this. You're off the hook, given that this was assault."

"Oh," said Junior in surprise. He cleared his throat.

"Then... Why was I called here?" asked Junior. Celestia sighed.

"Well, I've learned of what happened. With the Friendship Club," said Celestia. Junior scoffed in response.

"Gojira, I-"

"I don't want to talk about it," said Junior, interrupting Celestia. "Twilight made her decision. I don't care. This gives me more free time anyway."

"Then what about your classes? Your peers?" asked Luna.

"My classes will be fine as long as I can make up what I missed. My peers, I couldn't care less about," said Junior with a look of annoyance. "I mean, I wasn't necessarily a likable person to them before. Nothing has changed."

"Gojira, I'm sorry. I know how things may be tense for you ever since-" Celestia was interrupted as Junior chuckled. She bore a look of confusion.

"You’re sorry? Gee, that certainly makes things all better now does it? Nothing like cheap sympathy to get me all warm and fuzzy inside," said Junior with a scoff. Celestia was slightly taken aback by this.

"Mr. Takeshi!" said Luna, looking at Junior in disapproval.

"Look, why am I here? I need to be in my last class right now instead of the pity party," said Junior as he crossed his arms. Celestia sighed as she placed her hands on her desk.

"Well... I've looked into what's been happening these past two days in this school, concerning you. I've been hearing tension among students and regrettably, school staff over the whole vigilante misidentify," said Celestia. Junior raised a brow at her.

"And... I know that this is early to think about. But if you'd like, we can arrange a transfer for you to another school," said Celestia. Junior's eyes slightly widened in response. He exhaled through his nose as he clenched his fist in his seat.

"Transfer?" asked Junior in a calm voice.

"Yes. If you'd like, we can assist you on transferring you to another school. Somewhere that you may be able to have a new start," said Celestia. Luna nodded in agreement.

"Maybe you may be able to attend school with mostly Transmutants, so you'll be able to feel more comfortable," said Luna. Junior took the moment to take a few breaths as he tried to keep himself composed.

"Are you..." Junior gave a frustrated hum as he rubbed his brow.

"Wh... What's wrong?" asked Celestia in worry. Junior sent her a glare.

"OK. First of all, are you fucking serious?" asked Junior. The women slightly recoiled in response.

"Transfer, really? How will that help me? The news branded me as a murderer! I was arrested! Then I was let go because of evidence proving my innocence, but people still think that I’m guilty! Transferring me is not going to help! If anything, it's just gonna piss off and scare other people from that school!" said Junior. He then glared at Luna.

"And transferring to a school with more Transmutants for comfort? So what? A segregated school?" demanded Junior. Luna's eyes widened in response, realizing what she may have said had caused this outburst in the Transmutant.

"Gojira, that is not what I meant," said Luna.

"Then what did you mean by that? Because I feel like there's an ulterior motive here," said Junior with hard eyes.

"Ulter- What are you-" Celestia bore a look of confusion.

"No, no, no. Don't bullshit me, Principal Celestia. I see what you're trying to do here!" said Junior as pointed an accusing finger at the human as he stood up.

"You just said tension was among students and the staff here! If I recall, you are both part of the staff! And then you offer me a transfer? Do you think I'm an idiot?" demanded Junior. He hardened his eyes even further.

"You're both afraid of me," said Junior. Celestia was taken aback.

"Wha- Gojira-" Celestia stuttered.

"You both believe I'm really X! You think I'm some murderous psychopath that cheated the law and you're worried that everyone here is in danger! So you're trying to convince to leave this school for a segregated one since a Transmutant wouldn't dare kill his own!" said Junior with a glare.

"That is not why we called you here!" said Luna.

"Liar!" shouted Junior. Luna gasped and recoiled at his sudden rise in tone and furious expression. Junior shook his head.

"I don't believe this crap. I'm outta here," said Junior as he took his bag and stomped over to the door. Celestia shot out of her seat and rushed towards Junior.

"Gojira, don't-" Celestia grabbed Junior by the shoulder, but the Transmutant quickly jolted back as he brushed her hand away. He turned to Celestia as she pulled her hand back. Junior hardened his eyes.

"Don't touch me. Don't call me here. Don't even bother looking at me. You're both like the rest of them. Scared and quick to judge me," spat Junior as he began to open the door. Celestia forced her hand against the door, closing it. She bore a firm expression as she looked into his eyes.

"If we were actually afraid of you, we wouldn't be alone here with you," said Celestia in a calm tone.

"Look around. It's just us. No police, no campus security, just a student, and the heads of the school he attends," said Celestia. Junior looked away with a scowl.

"We would have just expelled you from this school if we were truly afraid. But we didn't," said Celestia. Luna stepped forward.

"You were declared innocent. And honestly, I can't see you as being X. The way you spoke about not wanting to disgrace your mother and to graduate greatly contrast with murderous vigilantism. For some, that may seem like a foolish reason to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I stick with it," said Luna with a smile. Junior looked at her in surprise, finding her words complimenting her tone and stature. There was no lie to detect here. She meant it. Junior then felt Celestia's hand on his shoulder, holding him firmly.

"Gojira, what we suggested was insensitive and well...stupid," said Celestia with a small chuckle. She brought Junior to face her as she held his shoulders with sad expression.

"But we didn't think. We just wanted to help you anyway we thought you'd be fine with. But we never meant to make you feel that we were just trying to get rid of you," said Celestia. Junior's expression softened in response. His eyes then widened as Celestia pulled him close into an embrace. His face flushed from embarrassment as the woman caressed his back and as he caught her pleasant scent. Her embrace was warm and motherly, something that Junior was always able to sense from this woman. Junior let out a small sigh.

"Did I ever tell you that you two are the only staff members in this school that I like?" asked Junior. Celestia gave a small laugh in response.

"Are you only saying that because I'm hugging you?" asked Celestia in a teasing tone. Junior chuckled.

"No. You two are just good people," said Junior. As he was released he cleared his throat.

"Um... I'm sorry about my outburst from earlier. It's...been a pain to adjust to everything. I'm really stressed," said Junior. Celestia nodded in understanding.

"It's alright," said Celestia.

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna stick around this school though. I mean, most hate my guts here, but at least I have the best principal and vice principal looking out for me," said Junior. Luna bore a small smile of flattery as she looked away. It always made her happy to hear her students and their approval for her and Celestia.

"Well, we're just doing our job," said Luna.


In the lair of the Guardians, Amber was perched on a rock as she felt the cold air against her exoskeleton and fuzz. She wasn't one used to the cold due to having a cold-blooded body. She was sluggish and slightly shaking.

"I need to tell Gojira to bring more heaters into the cave," said Amber. She flapped her wings and flew over to a mattress where Thorn was lying, perching herself on her belly.

"Cold?" asked Thorn.

"You know it," replied Amber as she spread her legs out, allowing herself to remain flat on the teen's stomach. Thorn licked her thumb and finger before turning a stuck page on her magazine.

"Hey, did you know that they were making artificial beavers?" asked Thorn.

"What? Why would they do that?" asked Amber in confusion. Thorn merely shrugged as she read through the article.

"I don't know. Apparently it's to gather lumber more efficiently," said Thorn. Amber looked in her direction. If she was able to physically emote, she would be holding a deadpanned stare right now.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to just innovate the big machines that they have to improve on making less pollution, rather than making lifeless beavers to gather the lumber?" asked Amber.

"Wouldn't it be cheaper though and cause less pollution anyway with these beavers?" asked Thorn with a raised brow.

"I have no clue! Where I'm from, we have no concept of money!" said Amber.

"Hmm. Well, I guess time will tell," said Thorn as she turned the page. Amber sighed with as she looked around.

"He should be back by now. Why aren't they home yet?" asked Amber with a worried tone.

"Maybe they're trying to make sure that they have everything before they can come back to the lair. Why are you so worried though? Alpha can take care of himself," said Thorn.

"I have no doubt about that, but I just worry about them. Especially since we haven't heard from them since yesterday," said Amber as she looked to the entrance of the cave. She sighed as she took off into the air.

"I'm going to have Baragon radio them," said Amber as she flew away.

"OK, see ya," said Thorn as she turned the page in her magazine. Her eyes widened.

"Wow. OK, I don't think I'll be able to look at spaghetti the same way in a long time," said Thorn as she tossed the magazine to the side with a grimace.

Meanwhile, Amber was flying through the lair, searching for Baragon. She spotted the Transmutant sitting on the ground with a bottle of cider in his hand. She took a swig of the liquid, with his temperature in his face beginning to rise.

"Baragon!" called Amber.

"Huh? What do you want, bug?" asked Baragon in annoyance. Amber scoffed at the Transmutant's rude response.

"Hey, should you not be drinking at this hour? You're supposed to be working!" said Amber in disapproval.

"Bah! I'm on my break," said Baragon with a wave.

"Are you drunk right now?" asked Amber.

"No, just tipsy. But I can almost feel it coming right up..." Baragon was about to take another sip of his cider, but Amber was quick to react. From her antennae, she fired a gold beam of energy that struck through the bottle, slicing it in half. As the bottom half fell, the rest of the contents fell to the ground. Baragon stared at his bottle with wide eyes as he watched everything spill to the ground. He slowly looked up at the fairy with a hard stare.

"You little turd," said Baragon in a low tone.

"You've had enough for one day. I need you to call Gojira," said Amber. Baragon groaned in response.

"Alright, fine," said the Transmutant. As Baragon got up, he made his way over to the radio station and proceeded to dial in. He held the phone against his ear as Amber fluttered down onto the table.

"Alpha, this is Baragon. Do you read?" asked Baragon. The radio crackled.

"I read you. What is it?" asked Senior over the radio.

"You're little pest is nagging me like a friend's clingy girlfriend to get you on the line," said Baragon as he looked down at Amber in annoyance. She immediately bit down on his elbow, causing Baragon to yelp in pain.

"Hey! I will squish you on this table!" said Baragon in a warning tone. Amber chomped her mouth at him as she flared her wings.

"You strike me down, I will come back more powerful then you can possibly imagine!" retorted Amber. Baragon gave a mock fearful expression.

"Oh no! Ben Kenobi is gonna come back as a useless ghost!" said Baragon in a sarcastic tone. Amber growled in annoyance. Baragon was one of the few mortals that managed to push her buttons to the point that she wanted to zap them with her beams.

"Baragon! You lay a finger Amber, I will break you!" warned Senior. Baragon sighed in annoyance.

"She started it!" said Baragon.

"I don't care who started it! I'll finish it!!" said Senior. Baragon crossed his arms in response as he sat back. He placed the phone next to Amber.

"Talk to him, pest," spat Baragon.

"Nyehh!" Amber stuck her long tongue at the Transmutant. Baragon responded by sticking his tongue back at her. Meanwhile, Thorn was bearing a scowl on her face as she listened on the whole petty argument.

"So childish," said Thorn.

"Gojira, where have you all been? How did the raid go?" asked Amber. Senior sighed.

"Not well. We lost some men and we failed to destroy the prototypes. We've only managed to take down the base," said Senior with a tired tone. Amber lowered her antennae in response over hearing about the loss of lives of their allies.

"I'm sorry," said Amber.

"Amber, I am actually glad that you contacted me. Saves me the time to do it myself," said Senior.

"Oh?" Amber raised her antennae in curiosity.

"Listen, I know that what I'm asking for may be a lot. But I was wondering if you could... draw in X and the Night Angel," said Senior.

"Wait... What?" asked Amber.

"We don't know where to begin our search for them. But I need answers on who these Transmutants are. X especially," said Senior.

"W-Well, that will prove to be a bit difficult. My powers are a bit limited on who I can find. I don't even know who these Transmutants are," said Amber. She then gasped.

"Wait! Maybe there's a way we can get them drawn in," said Amber in excitement.

"Let's hear it," said Senior.

"The pictures of the base before you attacked it! We upload them onto a blog on the internet, pretending that base was still up! And hopefully, this draws in the vigilantes to investigate! They can't resist a base that may potentially have dangerous weapons that may harm Transmutants!" said Amber. Senior chuckled.

"Amber you adorable genius," said Senior. Amber responded with a cheeky laugh, while Baragon rolled his eyes.

"We'll radio you when we're through!" said Amber. She then turned to Baragon.

"We're going to need a computer," said Amber.


The next day

The air was filled with silence. X was sitting and using a desktop computer that was left behind by the original owner that lived in this old apartment. The Transmutant stared at the screen as he surfed the web, finding recent news that may prove to be beneficial in the future. However, he was noticing reports regarding the arrest of a particular Transmutant, who was mistaken for being responsible of the recent deaths of Purists.

"Hmm. 'Public outraged over Gojira Takeshi being acquit'," said X as he read a link. He clicked the link and was taken to an article on the site. He read through it and found that the majority of people were angry of Gojira Takeshi II not being locked away over the crimes he allegedly committed as X. Despite a DNA test being unable to link him to the recent crime, the public still had its doubts for different reasons. X was able to see in the comments below on the article that some believed that it was all an elaborate scheme by the government that was attempting to keep a dangerous Transmutant on the streets to be able to enforce some acts such as gun control or surveillance over Equestrian homes. Others thought that X was likely not alone and that it wasn't him that bled. Reading one comment showed a theory about Night Angel was there as well and took the hit, but was not caught on camera. The reason for X supposedly being at large even if Junior was arrested is due to Night Angel attempting to make it seem as though they had the wrong Transmutant if X was still killing Purists while leaving his mark.

Quite frankly, X was annoyed at how wrong the theories made by those commenters were as he went back to searching the internet for useful information. He couldn't worry about a simple paranoid raging fool on the internet over an issue that was resolved. Finally Night Angel got off his back about the whole thing. Still though, the public had reasons for calling the charges being dropped as bogus. For example, the time that the video was recorded of the crime was at 3:40 pm. A witness that had claimed to have attended the same school as the Transmutant claimed that he was present with her the whole time and couldn't have possibly attacked the men. However, the time that she had stated where they met was five in the evening on the same day, which leads to skeptics to believe that the Transmutant simply made his attack at a couple of hours before and met with this high school girl as if nothing had happen. X had to admit that was a reasonable doubt that citizens had, given the time.

"Enough of that," said X as he left the article site and went back to work. As he continued to search for any leads for Purist whereabouts, he stumbled across an intriguing blog post. He clicked on the link and began to look through it.

"Hello 'Purist Base Discovered', eh?" said X. He began to look through the text of the blog, searching for any legitimacy. He found a set of photos of a red wood forest, where hills were present. He also noticed watched towers, with Purists in them. The photos showed many other Purists as they stood guard on this fortified base. A picture that caught X's attention cause him to smirk. A note beneath the picture of a Purist rolling a crate with the Hideki Industries logo read, "The Purists seem to be in possession of assets from Hideki Industries". X scrolled down even further as he found a map that labeled the location of where these photos were taken. It was up west in Equestria, located passed the White Lake Woods. X rubbed his chin in thought as he looked over the pictures again and the map.

He quickly opened up a tab and googled images of the White Lake Woods in Equestria. He found several images, where red wood trees were present. He compared the trees in the photos to the ones he found online. They were the same kind of trees, but he was unsure of the legitimacy of this post. For all he knew, this could have been a prank or something. He already found comments on the blog calling bullshit on the blogger. The comments went as far as accusing the blogger as a Revolutionary Sympathizer. The forest wasn't a national park or wasn't in any form controlled by government policy. Maybe a few people will go over to this region for hiking or camping, but that was about it. It was secluded and far from any town or city. Meaning it was perfect for a Purist base.

"Hmm. It may be worth the look," said X as he quickly logged onto his anonymous email.


It was the evening. A yawn escaped Battra's mouth as he stood by a tree. He had received an email from X that he had found a potential lead on a Purist base out in the wilderness. He had seen the blog post, and they looked pretty legitimate. Still, by the look of the pictures, the base looked well protected, so going here would be a lot riskier compared to the vigilantes' street justice. However, Battra had already agreed to help as it would give him the chance to keep an eye on X and make sure that he isn't killed. X popped his knuckles as he looked at a map and glanced at a compass in his hand.

"Are we really going to take this place down? Seems suicidal," said Battra.

"We'll be fine. We're just going in and unleashing hell upon these bastards with all we've got. No need to worry about holding back for bystanders," replied X as he analyzed the map. Battra sighed.

"I hope this isn't some internet troll's made up story and we don't waste our time for nothing," said Battra. X glanced his way.

"Do you have somewhere to be right now?" questioned X. Battra scoffed.

"Um... Home?" deadpanned Battra. X rolled his eyes.

"What? Mommy and daddy are expecting you home for bedtime?" mocked X. Battra scowled in annoyance.

"No, just my sister lives with me," said Battra.

"Whatever. This shouldn't take too long anyway. Just say you hung out with friends and lost track of time," suggested X. Battra crossed his arms with a sigh.

"Come on. The base should be here," said X.

"We should make this quick now that you bring it up. MONARCH may investigate this place," said Battra as he looked around. X chuckled.

"Oh please. MONARCH doesn't interfere with Purists. They just stand by because it'd cause too much controversy," said X. Battra raised a brow.

"Are you sure about that? I'd say they'd be on their list along with Revolutionaries."

"Maybe, but I've yet to see them step in when a massacre on our race occurs in some foreign country," said X. As the two continued their walk, they were passing by tall red wood trees. The smell of fresh air filled their nostrils and into their lungs, while the sight of fireflies illuminated their path. They spent the next several minutes traveling through this dark forest, until they came across a clearing, where they found a couple of structures.

"Stay low. I believe we found it," whispered X. Battra nodded in response as the two began to sneak closer to the base. The two prowled through passed bushes and trees, using them for cover. As they came closer, the two peaked over a bush, finding the base. What they found made their eyes widen in surprise. At the entrance, crow’s nests were destroyed, lying on the ground in pieces. The first couple of buildings in sight bore bullet holes, broken windows, and appeared to be partially burnt. The two came out of cover and wandered towards the base, finding bullet casings to be scattered all on the ground. Shrapnel, blood stains, and even lost weapons that were scattered were there as well. There was no sign of any humans in the area. X knelt down as he found foot prints to be all around.

"Hmm. Well, this place was definitely occupied," said X as he picked up a cracked familiar white skull mask.

"What in the hell happened here? It's like there was a massacre right after the blog came up," said Battra with an unnerved expression as he found a couple of buildings scorched completely. The eerie sense that whoever brought about this destruction may have still been lurking.

"Revolutionaries? I wouldn't put it pass them," said X as he raised himself up to his feet.

"Alright, this trip was a bust. Yes, the blog turned out to be true but someone has already gotten to them first. Let's go home," said Battra as he began to walk away.

"Whoa, slow your horses. Maybe there's something here that could tell us what the Purists are planning," said X as he grabbed Battra by the shoulder.

"X, I don't think we should be hanging around here. I've got a bad feeling," said Battra as he anxiously looked around.

"I mean, don't you feel like you're being-" Battra was interrupted as he felt a painful pinch on his neck. He yelped in pain, as he felt his neck. His eyes widened as he felt a dart, prompting him to quickly yank it out.

"Oh shit," said Battra with wide eyes. He suddenly felt his vision beginning to blur as X caught his reaction.

"Night Angel?" called X.

"Run!" cried Battra as he started to run, but his motor skills began to slow down, causing him to stumble a bit. X cursed as he ran with him. As he looked at Battra, he found him suddenly collapsing on the ground as a second dart struck his back.

"Ah damn it!" said X as he went back for the Transmutant. However, he quickly back tracked, knowing that he would share the same fate. As he turned, he felt a dart strike him in the shoulder. He gasped as he quickly brushed it off, but was beginning to feel the effects of the dart. X started running but another dart stuck onto his neck, then his shoulder. He yanked them off quickly, but was already feeling his vision becoming blurry as he ran. He was feeling weak as the narcotic began to subdue him, but he refused to give in and continued running while yelling.

From the shadows, a dragon masked figure leaped from a bush and landed right next to X, who stopped with a start. The figure delivered a powerful kick against his chest, knocking him back a couple of feet. X groaned in pain as he clutched his aching chest, feeling his eyes grow heavy. The masked figure approached him, as several more figures came out of the shadows. As X slipped into unconsciousness, Gojira Senior looked back at Kumonga, who remained perched on a tree branch.

"Nice work, Kumonga," said Senior. Kumonga smiled proudly.

"I aim to please," said Kumonga. Senior looked down at the Transmutant in the grayish-blue hood with his eyes narrowed. He grabbed the Transmutant and lied him against a tree.

"Now, let's take a look at the famous X," said Senior as he pulled the hood back. As he did this, his eyes widened in shock at the face he was seeing. Manda, Kumonga, and a couple of other Transmutants who came by also stared in shock.

"Not possible," said Senior in disbelief. X bore a shocking resemblance to himself, although with some key differences. Rather than the dark hair that he and his son had, X bore white hair

"He... He looks a lot like you," said Manda. Kumonga made her way over to Battra as he lied unconscious, pulling his mask off.

"This one's just a kid!" said Kumonga. Senior looked her way and found Battra with his black hair. He narrowed his eyes as he looked down at X.

"Cuff them. We're taking them with us, and we're getting to the bottom of this entire story," ordered Senior.


A pounding headache. That was the state that X was in right now. He groggily opened his eyes as he felt a vibration all around himself. His vision slowly began to clear up as he blinked a few times. He heard the sound of an engine roaring, and he felt a bump. He took the chance to take in his surroundings, finding himself inside the back of a van. He was cuffed with a pair of the Transmutant specific hand cuffs. He sighed in annoyance as he tried to pull his wrists apart, but received a severe shock. He yelped in pain in response.

"Don't struggle. It's fruitless," said a male voice. X shot his head up and found Senior sitting just across from him in the back of the van. X looked around and found a couple of Transmutants with their weapons at their sides as they kept their eyes on him, like sentries ready for the kill. Driving the car was Manda while Kumonga was in the passenger seat.

"Where's the guy that was with me?" asked X, unable to find who he would presume would be the Night Angel in sight.

"He's in the van behind us," said Senior as he removed his mask. X's eyes widened as Senior revealed his face. The older Transmutant removed his own hood as he bore hard eyes.

"Now, I've got questions for you, X. Who are you?" X smirked at the question. He sighed as he looked down at his feet.

"Gojira Takeshi, I presume?" asked X.

"You presume correctly. Now, answer the damn question," said Senior as he narrowed his eyes. X chuckled.

"My name is Xenjira Yamashita. I'm your son," said X. Senior's eyes widened in response, while the Transmutants watching X stared with jaws dropped. Kumonga turned around with a dumbfounded look while Manda gasped loudly.

"Wait, what?!" exclaimed Manda as she looked back at the Transmutant. As the van swerved, Kumonga grabbed the steering wheel and prevented the vehicle from driving off of the road.

"Watch the road!" scolded Kumonga. Senior was left in silence as he stared at Xenjira with wide eyes. He replayed the Transmutant's answer multiple times, constantly denying it. However, the more that Senior looked at the Transmutant and the more he thought of it, he came to a conclusion.

"Ah shit," said Senior as he slumped his shoulders.

PreviousChapters Next