• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,671 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,671

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40: Tension

Junior was sitting at home with his eyes reading through a book in his bedroom. On the ground, leaning against his bed, Mosura was doing her homework. The room was quiet as the two did their respective assignments for the week, though Mosura occasionally glanced back at Junior, who merely kept his eyes on the book. She cleared her throat as she turned to fully face Junior and opened her mouth to speak.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Junior, right before Mosura could speak. The girl merely shut her mouth in response and quickly looked back to her homework. It was just hours after the shocking response that Junior had to Twilight and the others' apology. It was pretty tense around Junior after that. It felt like he had anger radiating off himself, likely aghast at the audacity of the girls hoping to bury the hatchet. The two continued on their silence in the room. She then looked back to Junior.

"Mosu..." said Junior with an annoyed look.

"No, hear me out! Why not just-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" said Junior, causing Mosura to flinch. The male Transmutant sighed heavily as he found the girl shrinking away.

"I'm sorry. Look, I don't want to talk about them. You would be feeling the same if you were in my position," said Junior. Mosura shrugged.

"Well... I don't know. Maybe," said Mosura.

"You would. After all, you're avoiding your brother," said Junior. Mosura sent her a glare.

"Hey, that's different!" said Mosura as she slammed her book shut and stood up with her hands on her hips. Junior was irked by how she was suddenly responding in a confrontational manner, especially when she wouldn't normally lose her cool this quickly.

"How is it different? You feel betrayed by your brother, and I was betrayed by them," said Junior as he set his book to the side. Mosura stomped over to him and pressed a finger against his chest.

"But at least you weren't deceived by someone close to you!" said Mosura. Junior merely pushed her finger away with a glare.

"Wasn't I? I was tricked into thinking that I could be accepted by them. But when it came to choices, they decided to side with everyone else on a false charge!" said Junior, standing up from his bed and over Mosura, whose height only reached up to his shoulder.

"At least no one died!" said Mosura as she pushed Junior. His expression was puzzled. He wondered why she was suddenly getting physical with him. But he was too distracted by his own frustration to even ask.

"At least your family isn't targeted!" said Junior as he stepped in Mosura's face, attempting to get her to back down without hurting her. However, Mosura growled as her pupils slightly constricted.

"We're all targets now!" shouted Mosura as she shoved Junior onto the bed. The Transmutant landed on his back with a look of shock and gasped as Mosura lunged for him with her pupils missing from her eyes. She growled as she began to bang her fists against Junior's chest. He grunted in pain as he was struck, while lost in the shock of Mosura attacking him. Junior caught Mosura's next coming punch and forced her arm to the side. He then rolled along the bed with Mosura pinned under him. She grunted as she snapped her jaws at him in attempt to bite him. It was difficult for him to defend himself with one arm, especially when she had enough strength to challenge him.

"Mosu, what the hell is the matter with you?!" demanded Junior. Mosura scratched his face, causing him to grunt in pain, and followed with a knee to the gut that made him hunch over. She then took the opportunity to kick him in the gut hard enough to make him fly across his room and crash against the wall. He groaned as he clutched his gut, but then gasped as Mosura lunged for him. Junior immediately opened his arms wide as Mosura fell in his embrace. He locked his arms around her body and began to squeeze her, though she nearly slipped out of his embrace given that his left arm was still regenerating and was just a short stump.

"Raagh!!" Mosura gave an inhuman cry as she began to struggle in his hold.

"What the hell is going on-" Junior's eyes widened as he began to recall something. He recalled how Fluttershy had told him that he was behaving animalistically one night and even acted violently. But that only happens because he lost his inhibitor chip.

"I wonder..." Junior grunted as he slammed Mosura on his bed, who continued to struggle as she snarled.

"Mosu, hold still! I need to check your back!" said Junior in annoyance as he forced the girl to roll over onto her belly. She began to kick wildly as she struggled while he yanked up her shirt and looked at her lower back. His eyes widened as he saw that her skin was scarred across her back, just above the base of her spine and on the same place where his inhibitor chip was present. This scar resembled a pole, with what looked to be an electric imprint.

"Oh jeez. Mosu, what happened to you?" asked Junior with a deep frown. Mosura continued to snarl as she attempted to get from under Junior. She wasn't going to calm down. If he were to let her go, Mosura will likely cause a lot of trouble in her state.

"How the hell am I gonna calm her down?" asked Junior as Mosura continued to struggle under him. Then, an idea formed in his mind. If the transformation and these animal instincts were triggered by negative emotions and stress, then perhaps she would calm down if she was experiencing pleasure.

Junior sighed as he knelt closer against Mosura, with his knees forcing the back of her legs down against the bed to prevent her from kicking. He had her arms buried beneath her, allowing him to raise his only hand.

"Let's see if I can do this right," said Junior with a sigh. He then brought his hand against her bare back, below her bra strap. Mosura tensed as she snarled, still struggling. The male Transmutant began to apply pressure against her back, kneading her gently from the base. Mosura's snarls began to subside, but she still struggled.

"Come on, Mosu. Don't fight it," said Junior in a soft tone, hoping that it would reduce her stress. Mosura gave small grunts as she moved. Junior brought his hands against her shoulders, causing her to slightly thrash with a start before sighing heavily. Suddenly, the girl began to purr as she relaxed, lying her face on the bed with her cheeks flushing with warmth.

"Well, at least I know you like it," said Junior with a forced chuckle. He got the base of her shoulders as he moved his knees away from the back of Mosura's legs, trusting that she would behave without being restrained. Junior began to get back to massaging her back, which she responded with louder purrs of pleasure. Junior lightly flushed to himself as he was no longer distracted by the fact that this girl was fighting him, but rather submitting to the pleasure he was giving her. He immediately remembered the time he was massaging her foot, along with her calf and leg, which was wrapped in a smooth, silky stocking. Junior shook his head furiously as he found himself thinking up dirty thoughts. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Miwa.

"is everything alright? I came home hearing some rack-" Miwa stopped as she found her son and Mosura on the bed. Mosura was face down on the bed with her rear sticking slightly up, while Junior was over her with his hand over her back, while her shirt was above her upper back, where her bra strap was visible. The two were sweating, and Mosura was giving muffled purrs of pleasure as her mouth was muffled against the blanket. Miwa's eyes were wide, while Junior was still as stone with a look of horror.

"M-Mom! I-I uh..." Junior stuttered as he realized the suggestive position that they were in. He quickly shot off Mosura's back and stumbled away, while Mosura raised herself up with red hot cheeks. She was breathing heavily as her shirt fell back down, but was completely winkled.

"This isn't what it looks like," said Junior in a high tone. Miwa merely placed on a forced smile as she quickly shut the door closed. She stood by the door with red cheeks as she cupped a hand over her mouth.

"He really isn't like his father. Oh shit, he's gotten that from me!" said Miwa in alarm.

"Mom!" shouted Junior from behind the door. Miwa quickly ran from the door.

"I-I-I gotta go!" said Miwa as she quickly left the hall way and out of the house. Junior stared through his bedroom window with a look of shock as his mother hopped in the car and quickly drove off with a screech.

"Mom, it isn't like that," said Junior in a small tone. He groaned as he slumped his head against the window. He then heard purrs from behind, while feeling arms around him. Junior gasped as he felt Mosura hugging his back while pressing her chest against him and leaning her head against him.

"M-Mosu?" asked Junior in a worried tone. Mosura grunted as she pulled Junior from the window and onto the bed. The Transmutant's eyes widened as he found Mosura's pupil-less eyes glazed over as her cheeks were red hot. She was purring as she was over his body.

"G-Good girl. Down girl," said Junior with a nervous smile as he sat up. Mosura planted her rear on his lap as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She purred as she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his chest. Junior was panting with nervousness as he felt his own hormones threatening to take over. It didn't help with Mosura's firm rear resting on his lap. As Mosura settled down, she wiggled her rump over Junior's lap.

"OK, that's enough!" said Junior as he quickly stood up, but Mosura was still latched onto him like a baby ape on its mother. Mosura merely tightened her hold on him as she buried her face in his chest, still grunting in protest.

"No! Off! I'm afraid of doing something that we might both regret!" said Junior as he went over to the door, with Mosura still latched onto him. He stumbled out of the bedroom with her and bumped into walls. Junior yelped as he lost his footing while Mosura held onto him. The two both fell to the ground, with Mosura loosening her grip with a groan. She released Junior as she rubbed her head. She raised herself up with a look of confusion.

"Wha... What happened?" asked Mosura with a groan. She then noticed Junior next to her in the hall, who stood up as he rubbed his own head. Mosura gasped as she spotted scratches on his face.

"Oh God! What happened?!" cried Mosura as she attempted to inspect Junior, but the boy quickly recoiled from her. Not necessarily of fear of being hurt, but fear of both of them losing something that wouldn't be easy to explain. Mosura retracted her hand in confusion, but then it all came rushing back to her. She began to back away from Junior.

"Oh, my God. Goji... I-I didn't..." Mosura stared at her hand, finding a faint strain of blood on her nails. She began to tremble.

"Mosu?" called Junior as he sat up. Mosura quickly stood up and began to run away.

"Mosura, wait!" cried Junior. He got up and began to run after the girl. Mosura ran through the hall until she came across the bathroom. She quickly opened it and slammed the door shut on Junior. The Transmutant began to turn the doorknob, but it was locked.

"Mosura! Mosura, open the door!" called Junior. He then heard weeping in the bathroom, stirring worry in Junior. He covered his face with his hand with a suppressed groan. In the bathroom, Mosura was sitting against the door with her face buried in her knees, weeping.

"Mosura... I... I swear, I didn't... I'm sorry," said Junior with a look of shame as he sat on the ground before the door.

"Wha... 'Sorry'? Why are you sorry?" asked Mosura. Junior shot his head up with a look of confusion.

"Huh?" asked Junior.

"I'm the one who hurt you. I... I don't know what happened. I just suddenly lost control of myself and I hurt you," said Mosura with a sniffle.

"Is... Is that it? You don't remember anything else?" asked Junior with a raised brow. Mosura raised her head up in confusion. She looked back at the door.

"What else is there?" asked Mosura.

"Uh... Nothing. Nothing," said Junior as he cleared his throat. He then gave a small sigh of relief as he held his chest. He thanked whichever God was so kind enough to have spared him the awkward and friendship damaging conversation. But, he got his head back into now realizing the source of Mosura's crying.

"Hey, it's alright. I'm not mad at you," said Junior.

"Why is this happening?" asked Mosura.

"I think your inhibitor chip is broken, Mosu. I saw a scar on your lower back," said Junior. Mosura gasped as she felt her back. She then gritted her teeth.

"Oh no..." said Mosura.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. You can get through this. I'm here for you," said Junior in a reassuring tone. Mosura held her shoulders with a sniffle.

"Can I ask? Where did you get that scar?" asked Junior.

"When the shooting happened. A Purist was beating me with an electric pole," said Mosura. Junior growled to himself.

"Damn Purists," said Junior. He then shook his head.

"Look, Mosu. I promise I'm not mad. It was partially my fault. I provoked you when I brought up your brother. I know that subject was sensitive for you. I'm sorry," said Junior. "Can you just open the door?" asked Junior. Mosura sniffled as she reached for the door and unlocked it. She found Junior sitting in front of the door way with a small smile. Mosura scooted close to him and wrapped her arms around him. Junior began to ruffle the hair on her head, much to her embarrassment. As she remained this close to him, she couldn't help but feel like something was lost in the back of her mind. Something that had gotten her excited. Mosura merely shrugged it off as adrenaline and relaxed next to Junior.

Meanwhile, just a few miles from the house, Miwa was sitting on Blaire's couch with a look of panic.

"I-I just walked in to check on him! I caught him leaning over her as she had her butt perked out! Her shirt was off and- and- I think they were..." Miwa buried her face into her lap.

"Everything I knew about my boy is a lie!" cried Miwa. Blaire bore a look of shock.

"Oh God. I never knew he was that forward," said Blaire. Meanwhile, Cynthia walked out to the living room with her phone, looking at the two in confusion.

"What's wrong with Mrs. Takeshi?" asked Cynthia.

"Don't worry sweetie. She's just trying to accept a shocking reality," said Blaire. Cynthia merely shrugged as she left. Blaire's eyes then widened.

"Wait, you said that they were doing the hankey pankey. And you just left them?!" asked Blaire incredulously. Miwa's face went pale. She immediately shot up to her feet and ran out the door and began to drive off with a screech. Blaire sighed.

"You're lucky that I'm off duty, or else that'd be a ticket," said Blaire with a deadpanned look.


It was the next day. Junior was sitting on the couch in the living room as he watched the morning news, with his back pack by his side. The news was showing off a conference that had occurred in regard to the recent attack on the school. He bore a neutral expression as he watched the news as the Director of MONARCH stepped up to the podium, with a couple of guards standing by.

"What happened on Ponyville High was a tragedy, both to Transmutants and humans. What was done was the result of neglecting to recognize a growing threat within our borders and from across the world. These Purist extremists have proven two days ago that they have an utter disregard for anyone who stands in their way, including humans," said Onyx as cameras flashed over him.

"I have discussed this with the president and he is as devastated as I. He said to me, 'Enough is enough'. Your children, our children, have been targeted by these people because they were displeased with letting Transmutant children to be attending the same schools as humans. I come to you now, my fellow Equestrians, to tell you that MONARCH will be expanding its search and war against both the Transmutant Revolutionaries, and the Purists. And for those who do not take part in extreme acts as the others, I say to you, watch yourself. Because if you step out of line, I'll be coming down on you," said Onyx in a low tone. A few rounds of applause filled the conference after Onyx had finished his statement.

"Director Onyx had vowed to take the matter of the Purists very seriously. With the president's approval, MONARCH has recognized the Purists as a terror group, along groups such as the Revolutionaries. The rest of the UN has yet to give their approval for what MONARCH is to do about the growing Purists. On social media, people's approval and disapproval for this statement has begun to rise as the statement went viral," said a news anchor as footage of a feed on social media with censored individuals' profiles appeared with statuses, condemning the president and the Director. Even statuses with cursing were blurred out, which sometimes turned out to be most of a sentence in some of these statuses. The statuses in support of the Director's statement were that of praising the president and Onyx. There were even hashtags that read 'prayers for Ponyville High', 'They aren't our protectors', and 'Fuck the Purists'. Junior turned off the television.

"About damn time," said Junior as he stood up. He waited for years for the Purists to be finally recognized as what they were. If anything positive arose from the shooting, it was that the Purists had made themselves targets. He stood up as Mosura came rushing to the living room with her back pack on.

"Ready to go?" asked Mosura.

"Yeah. I just need to use the bathroom. I'll meet you and Shy outside," said Junior as he began to walk away. Mosura nodded as she quickly walked out the door. After Junior was finished using the bathroom, he went to the couch to grab his back pack, while his mother emerged from the kitchen.

"We'll see you after school, ma," said Junior.

"O-OK. Be safe honey. And uh..." Miwa cleared her throat as she stepped in her son's path.

"I know that boys your age get... excited. Especially around a pretty girl like Mosura. I know I can't control your actions, because you will do certain things that I would rather you not do. But if you do, I would appreciate it if you used protection," said Miwa with a look of embarrassment. She did have the birds and the bees talk with her son when he was in middle school, but right now, she felt awkward trying to bring up the tip that he should wrap it up. She thought that it was due to the fact that she caught them in the act before it transpired. And she didn't even know what they did after she suddenly fled from the house.

"Mom, nothing happened!" said Junior with a flustered look.

"It's alright. Sex is natural. Just be responsible," said Miwa. Junior groaned.

"Mom, we weren't... having sex!" said Junior, struggling to say the word in front of his mother. He wasn't sure if it was because he was more conservative on the topic compared to some or it was because he was embarrassed to be talking about something that didn't happen with his mother. His mind was just discombobulated about the whole thing.

"Look, her inhibitor chip is broken now and she went a little nuts. I was just getting her to relax," said Junior. Miwa cupped her mouth.

"Oh, my gosh. That's bad. A-And you were getting her to relax by..." Miwa looked away as she bit her lip.

"I was massaging her! I had her pinned to the bed because she was attacking me! Look, let's drop it! We weren't doing anything!" said Junior as he began to stomp out of the room. Miwa bore an uncertain expression as her son left. Junior sighed heavily as he made his way onto the side walk where he met with Mosura and Fluttershy.

"What's wrong?" asked Fluttershy.

"Nothing," said Junior. He hoped that today was going to help him forget about this insanity.


Most of the students of Ponyville High were present today. Some were still gone, but things seemed to have gotten back to normal with spirits up. Junior thought it was a shame since he actually enjoyed the quiet. Right now, he was in gym class with Rodan. Both were on the ground in the field, doing push-ups. For Junior, it was somewhat difficult for him to perform the exercise when he was missing an arm. Thankfully, he was no slouch and managed to press on. Their class had stopped their push-ups and began to run on the field. Junior was running alongside Rodan.

"How you holding up? With the arm missing and all?" asked Rodan.

"Fine. It's actually growing back," said Junior as he waved his oddly shaped stump.

"Ugh. Is that why it looks like that?" asked Rodan.

"Yes, and it itches something awful," said Junior as he scratched at the peeling dead burnt flesh on the stump, which revealed pink flesh underneath.

"Agh! Stop picking at it!" said Rodan in disgust.

"I can't help it! The burnt skin is making me uncomfortable to the point that my new flesh needs to breathe!" said Junior as he scratched as his stump.

"I'm out!" said Rodan as he ran past Junior, racing to the final lap. Junior sighed as he finished running and took a seat at a bench, where he began to pick at his dead skin. A few students looked at him in disgust.

"Don't mind me, assholes. Just healing over here," said Junior in annoyance as the students briskly left to avoid the sight. As he peeled off more dead skin, he noticed a darker surface on the stump, with rough patches of skin. He raised a brow as he picked at it. It wasn't as sensitive as normal skin and was rough. He then noticed small scale-like protrusions to be sticking out around the elbow area.

"Ugh," said Junior as he rubbed the scales. He then felt someone taking a seat nearby. He looked to the side and was surprised to see Angirasu in his gym clothes sitting beside him.

"Aang. Your class finished with your run?" asked Junior.

"You know it. I'm exhausted," said Angirasu.

"Hadn't seen you since you were admitted to the hospital. How you been?" asked Junior.

"Better. Hey, I heard what happened with the girls," said Angirasu. Junior merely responded with a heavy sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Junior.

"Well... I just think that you're better off with moving-" Angirasu stopped as he found Junior looking at him with a deadpanned stare.

"Ahem. Never mind," said Angirasu. The two sat quietly in the cold air as clouds began to cover the blue sky above.

"I met my mother in the hospital," said Angirasu. Junior looked at him in surprise.

"You don't talk about her," said Junior.

"I don't like to," said Angirasu with a shrug. Junior winced.

"Oh," said Junior. He wondered what Angirasu's mother could be like to cause him to be so indifferent towards her.

"Did she abuse you as a kid?" asked Junior.

"No, nothing like that. It's... It's complicated," said Angirasu as he sighed.

"Well, where is she?" asked Junior in curiosity. Angirasu pointed behind himself.

"Standing by the sports equipment shed, pretending to not be suspicious," deadpanned Angirasu. Junior raised a brow as he looked back. He found a middle aged Neighponese woman with spiky shoulder length brown hair, standing in a pair of sweat pants with the Ponyville High logo on it, along with a jacket, a hat, and a pair of sun glasses. Junior quickly looked back as the woman looked his way.

"Is she a stalker?!" asked Junior incredulously.

"No. She's a soldier for MONARCH. She's undercover," said Angirasu with a sigh. Junior's eyes widened.

"Why is she here?" asked Junior.

"Remember? My inhibitor chip is gone. Now we're living together again so she can keep an eye on me," said Angirasu.

"Oh," said Junior in a small tone.

"Like I said. It's complicated," said Angirasu. Rodan slipped by on the bench with a hum.

"Dude, your mom is pretty hot. She looks like the dominant type," said Rodan as he rubbed his chin with a smirk. Angirasu sent him a glare.

"Rodan, I don't have a problem with you finding my mother attractive, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't say shit like that," said Angirasu.

"If it makes you feel better, Goji's mom looks to be like the sedu-" Rodan was interrupted as Junior grabbed him the color with a harsh glare.

"Not. Another. Word," said Junior in a low tone. Rodan nodded with a nervous laugh. As he released Rodan, the red haired boy cleared his throat as he sat by his friends.

"Aang, what's with your mom wearing the sunglasses when it’s cloudy?" asked Rodan in confusion. There was a brief moment of silence.

"That's actually a pretty good question," said Angirasu.

"Hey! We got that musical showcase coming up in two weeks! And I got a song in mind," said Rodan.

"We told you, we're not doing it!" said Junior in annoyance. Rodan winced as he hissed.

"Yeeeaaah. About that," said Rodan as he looked away. Junior and Angirasu slowly looked at Rodan.

"What? What did you do?" asked Junior as he tried to keep calm.

"I kinda... signed you guys up with me for showcase," said Rodan with a smile.

"You didn't. Without our permission?" asked Angirasu. Junior growled.

"Rodan, I'm gonna freaking kill you!" said Junior as glared at Rodan.

"Chill out man! Come on! You guys gotta loosen up! Look, I'm gonna be the vocals, you can play the bass, and Aang can do the drums," said Rodan.

"And Mosu?" asked Junior with a deadpanned stare.

"She's the other vocalist. Every band needs a woman's awesome voice. We're gonna call ourselves 'Titans of Trotkyo'," said Rodan.

"Is that trademarked?" asked Angirasu.

"I have no clue. But it's pretty metal as hell," said Rodan.

"Metal?" asked Junior with a raised brow.

"So, since we're roped into this, what is it that we're doing?" asked Angirasu.

"I was thinking we do some kind of country theme. I mean, we got a bass and the drums." shrugged Rodan.

"Country doesn't seem to fit the name though," said Junior. "And I can't afford a bass."

"Well then we'll figure it out. Come on, we can borrow some equipment from the music room. Hell, maybe we can find some junk abandoned and we can restore them," said Rodan.

"Your optimism never ceases to amaze me," said Junior with a deadpanned stare.


Later, Junior, Rodan and Angirasu were walking out of the locker room together. The three were having a conversation about the musical showcase.

"No, I would rather be naked then to wear some ridiculous costume," said Junior in protest.

"Come on! You could wear something rad like a leather jacket and boots, with some finger-less leather gloves. Mosu might even wear something sexy. Like stiletto boots, some fishnet stockings, something with a rocker look," said Rodan.

"Rocker? We still haven't even decided the theme!" said Angirasu. Junior stopped midway in the hall way.

"Speaking of Mosura," said Junior. The boys looked down the hall and found Mosura using wet paper towels to wipe the ink that was on her locker. Junior looked at the locker from a distance, and his eyes widened. On the locker were large words that read, 'Freak'. He noticed that Mosura's eyes were watering as she was attempting to wipe off the words, but they wouldn't come out. They were stuck, taunting her like her reality. Suddenly, a couple of girls swooped by Mosura and snatched her bag from the ground. She gasped as she turned and found her bag stolen.

"Hey! Give that back!" demanded Mosura.

"Oh? Is this your bag? I thought that this belonged to the popular Mosura Yasu. Not to some freak. Oh wait! I guess they're one in the same," said the girl with a mocking laugh. Mosura clenched her fist as her eyes watered.

"Please, just give me back my bag," said Mosura.

"Why don't you come take it, bitch? Come on! Show us what you got!" said the other girl. Mosura began to approach the girls with a hard expression. She suddenly felt a spit ball hit her in the back of her head. She gasped as she turned around and found a boy chuckling as he reloaded his straw. Mosura suddenly felt herself pushed by one of the girls.

"Not such hot shit now that everyone knows your dirty little secret, aren't you?" mocked the girl as she shoved Mosura against the locker.

"Stop. I don't want to..." Mosura clenched her fist as she attempted to hold herself back.

"What? Bitch if you touch me, I'll make sure that MONARCH takes your ass out of here!" said the girl in a threatening manner as she swung her hand towards Mosura. However, the hand never made contact with her. She gasped as she found Junior standing in front of her, having caught the girl's wrist, holding it tightly. Junior glared at her as he lowered himself to her height. The girl was visibly shaking with a look of panic.

"H-Hey! Let her go, asshole!" said her friend as she was about to step in. However, Rodan and Angirasu stepped in her path, both with glares on their faces. Junior growled like a beast as he bared his teeth at the girl.

"Back off," said Junior as he forced the girl away, while her friend ran after her. The teens stared nervously at the male Transmutants.

"That goes for all of you! If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us!" shouted Junior.

"Yeah! That's right, assholes!" said Rodan as he banged a fist against his chest, while Angirasu crossed his arms over his chest. The human teens disperse from the area, leaving the four Transmutants alone. Junior turned to face Mosura, who was lightly flushing as she stared up at him with a pounding heart. She immediately looked away as she sniffled and she wiped her eyes.

"You alright?" asked Junior.

"Uh huh. Thanks guys," said Mosura with a small smile.

"Good. Cause man, if I were a girl and in your position, I would've beaten those two like there was no tomorrow," said Junior.

"Shit, I'd watch that," said Rodan.

"Careful. Someone may interpret you as a woman beater for saying that," said Angirasu.

"I gave a hypothetical scenario with me as the opposite sex. I should get a pass," said Junior. Mosura merely snorted and chuckled which escalated into a cute laugh that made Junior's heart jump from the cuteness. Mosura sighed as she wiped her eye.

"You're something else," said Mosura.


"A band? Really?" asked Mosura in surprise. She was currently sitting on a piano in the music room while the boys looked over the instruments that they were to play. Junior carried the bass via strap over his shoulder.

"Just for the showcase. We don't plan on doing it again afterwards," said Junior. Rodan looked to Mosura with a eager smile.

"So, are you in?" asked Rodan.

"Sure! It sounds fun!" said Mosura with a nod. "So what do I do?"

"You're on vocals with me. I think you'd have a perfect singing voice," said Rodan. Mosura looked to the side in flattery and nervousness.

"Gee. I don't know. You think so?" asked Mosura in a small tone. Angirasu nodded.

"I think you might," said Angirasu. Mosura looked to Junior, who tuned the bass. He looked to the side with flushing cheeks.

"Sure. I mean, you do have a pleasant speaking voice already," said Junior. Mosura smiled bashfully, while Rodan smirked. He wondered if Junior would be pretty smooth with the ladies if he tried more.

"O-OK. I'll do it then," said Mosura.

"Sweet! We better get to practicing, cause we only got two weeks," said Rodan.

"Not to mention none of us know how to use these damn things," said Junior. Mosura's eyes widened.

"You guys don't know how to use the instruments?" asked Mosura incredulously.

"We weren't expecting to be drafted into this," replied Angirasu in a flat tone.

"Guys, then we need to do more than practice! We gotta learn the basics to this stuff!" said Mosura as she reached for her back pack and drew out a laptop. She began to go online and looked for tutorials on the instruments.

"Great. More homework," said Junior with a scowl. He was about to reach for the back end of the guitar but realized that something was wrong. He snorted as he suppressed a chuckle.

"Shit. I just realized something," said Junior.

"What?" asked the other Transmutants in unison. Junior waved his left arm, or lack thereof.

"I need both hands to play the bass," said Junior. Rodan snorted while Angirasu attempted to keep himself from laughing while Mosura cupped her hand over her mouth. Her cheeks grew red as she trembled.

"You... You just now realized that?" asked Rodan as he snickered.

"Me? Why didn't you bring it up sooner?" asked Junior.

"Cause I'm just the guy with the ideas! I was just throwing instrument ideas out there!" said Rodan.

"Well it was a terrible idea and you should feel terrible!" said Junior as he removed the bass and put it on the ground.

"Isn't your arm growing back?" asked Angirasu.

"Yeah, but at a slow pace. I don't even know how long it'll take," said Junior with a shrug.

"Well, why don't you and Angirasu switch? Or maybe you can sing instead of me or Rodan," suggested Mosura.

"Hell no. I don't sing," said Junior.

"Drums it is then. Aang, do you mind?" asked Mosura. Angirasu nodded as he got up from his seat at the drum set. Mosura walked Junior to the drum set and sat him down.

"I still need both hands," deadpanned Junior. Mosura took a drum stick and placed it near the nub end of Junior's left arm and wrapped the loose sleeve of his sweater tightly around it.

"True, but you won't need to use complex actions when using the drums. Just click those sticks and bang away," said Mosura with a smile. Junior scowled as he waved his left arm around.

"Ugh. I feel stupid," said Junior as he began to lightly bang on one of the drums.

"Don't worry about it G. I bet your arm will be back by the time the showcase starts. You'll have some basic knowledge how to use the drums to make us sound decent," said Rodan. Mosura grabbed her laptop and sat with Junior as she clicked on a tutorial video.

It had been an hour. Junior and Angirasu were forced to cram minutes worth of basic information of their instruments. And it wasn't enough for them to even have a successful practice. They sounded like random sounds that were sloppily made and were unworthy to be heard by an audience. It was even a pain for Junior to lean close to the drums with his regenerating arm.

"Ugh," groaned Junior as he removed the drumstick from his sweater.

"You're learning, guys. You'll get the hang of it," said Mosura in reassurance.

"I'm not worried about that. But how are we gonna practice when the weekend comes up? We can't take these with us," said Angirasu.

"Like I said, we find abandoned ones and restore them. I bet we can do it," said Rodan with a positive tone.

"Alright. So you wanna make a plan for when to meet up to find what we need?" asked Junior as the teens began to put the instruments away.

"How about Friday after school? We can skip practice that day and get to scavenging," suggested Rodan.

"Friday?" asked Angirasu.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" asked Rodan. Angirasu bit his lip as he looked away.

"Well... You know how my mother is in town right? Well, she sort of made plans for us on that day. And I..." Angirasu avoided eye contact and was filled with regret. He felt wrong for bailing on his friends when they need him. Rodan groaned in disappointment.

"Dude, are you serious?" asked Rodan. Junior and Mosura both looked at him in disapproval.

"Hey, don't sweat it, Aang. It's your mother. You should take this time to spend some time alone to catch up. I envy you, considering how you get to skip practice," said Junior as he nudged Angirasu's shoulder.

"Heh." chuckled Angirasu.

"Yeah. We can find a bass for you while you're with your mom. We can practice on Saturday." said Mosura as the teens began to exit the music room. As they did, they nearly bumped into Rainbow Dash, who yelped with a start. The Transmutants found the Main Six standing out in the hall with instruments. Applejack bore a bass, Rainbow Dash bore a guitar, Rarity a keytar, and Fluttershy the tambourine. Twilight and Pinkie lacked instruments. Junior noticed Twilight looking his way, prompting him to meet her eyes. She quickly looked away, while making herself look smaller than she already was.

"Oh. Sorry about that," said Mosura with a forced chuckle as she stepped back from Rainbow.

"It's cool. What are you guys doing here?" asked Rainbow curiously.

"Band practice," said Rodan. Rainbow grinned.

"Sweet! You guys are going to perform at the showcase?" asked Rainbow.

"Well that's nice. Look forward to hearing you guys play," said Applejack.

"And I can't wait to hear you lovely ladies. Who's singing?" asked Rodan.

"I am. Though technically we all will be," said Twilight as she raised her hand.

"It was gonna be me as lead singer, but Twi isn't very savvy with instruments," said Rainbow.

"I never knew any of you play," said Fluttershy in surprise.

"We don't," said Junior in a flat tone. The girls awkwardly looked at the group, while bearing looks of amusement.

"Well, you aren't the only ones," said Twilight with a forced smile.

"You girls don't play?" asked Angirasu with a raised brow.

"I play the bass, but never in a band. Dash here likes to show off on the guitar when we have a sleep over at her place," said Applejack.

"Um... I play with the tambourine when I have time," said Fluttershy as she shyly jingled the instrument.

"I prefer to play something refined, elegant, and classical like the piano. But when Pinkie introduced me to this 'keytar', I fell in love with it!" said Rarity as she cuddled her instrument.

"Oh the familiarity of piano keys, the whimsical digital sounds that mimics the piano. Oh!" Rarity hugged the instrument tightly. Junior grimaced.

"Riiiight," said Junior.

"Hey Goji, how are you gonna play an instrument without your other a-" Pinkie's mouth was cupped by Applejack.

"Pinkie! Shh!" Applejack whispered with a silencing glare. She sent Junior a forced smile, who bore a look of indifference. Junior merely sighed in annoyance.

"Life finds a way," said Junior as he began to leave. An awkward silence filled the air. The girls bore looks of guilt after Junior acted cold around them.

"He's still mad?" asked Pinkie with a frown.

"Well It's only been like two days," said Rodan with a shrug. Twilight looked down at the ground with the deepest frown.

"I wouldn't worry about it. He can't hold a grudge for too long. He'll get over it," said Rodan in reassurance, though Twilight wasn't so sure about that.


It was just after school. Erika Shiragami was sitting in her room at home, doing her homework. Her father was still reluctant of letting her go to school after what had happened the day before. She herself was feeling the same way. However, she knew that it wouldn't be healthy to have live in fear over the incident. She had to move on and get back into her studies. Still, the horror that she experienced during that day still plagued her mind and the lives lost that day had weighed heavily on her heart.

Erika sighed heavily as she continued to write down her answers for her homework, but as she continued her studies, she still found herself growing distracted. Erika groaned in annoyance as she put her homework to the side and got off of her bed. She left the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen, where she prepared a small meal and a glass of water for herself. As she finished eating, Erika's stomach continued to grumble, demanding more sustenance.

"Geez, what is your deal? I'm gonna get fat if I keep appeasing you after just having a stinkin' meal," said Erika with a groan. Her stomach growled in protest. Erika crossed her arms with a pout.

"Nope. I'm drawing the line. It's all in my head. Any minute now, I'll be feeling full," said Erika. She then sighed. "Now I'm talking to my stomach."

Erika's stomach growled harder, causing her to place a hand on her belly with a grimace. She wondered why in the world she was feeling like she was starving. It just wasn't normal. Erika suddenly shot up from the table and rushed to the refrigerator, where she began to snatch up sandwich meat, some left overs. She quickly sat the food down, where she began to force a bunch of ham in-between bread, while simultaneously sticking the leftover chicken in the microwave. Erika's mouth salivated as her pupils slightly constricted in a cat-like appearance. She proceeded to devour the stacked sandwich as mustard stained her cheeks and lips. She gave small moans from the feeling of herself being satisfied. As the microwave beeped, Erika immediately directed her sights on it, much like a predator being alerted to prey. She rushed to the microwave and snatched the plate of chicken out, ignoring the heat that burned her fingers. She set the plate down and gorged herself on the meal, while burning the inside of her mouth and her tongue.

"Erika!" cried a voice in alarm. Erika stopped as she heard the voice. She slowly turned around and found her father standing in the kitchen with a look of shock, while the girl's cheeks were stained with bread crumbs and mustard.

"Hey, dad," said Erika in a nonchalant tone as she chewed and swallowed her meal.

"Erika, what's gotten into you? You're eating like a pig!" said Genshiro incredulously. Erika's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she looked away. She quickly grabbed a napkin as she wiped her lips.

"I uh... I was really hungry," said Erika with a forced chuckle.

"I just saw you eating a large sandwich before that chicken. You're still hungry after that?" asked Genshiro in disbelief.

"W-Well, I uh..." Erika looked down at the ground.

"Erika, I've noticed how quickly that you've been buying groceries more often, especially in a house with just two people. What is going on?" asked Genshiro. Erika raised her head up to face her father, flustered, and unable to properly explain herself. She was incredibly embarrassed and unsure of what is going on with her.

"Dad, I- I don't know. I've just been getting really hungry lately. I-I can't explain it. It's like I can't control it. And I'm pretty sure that I should be getting fat, but I don't think that I've gained much weight," said Erika as she held her belly. Genshiro's expression turned to concern. He then approached his daughter and began to look her over.

"Have you been feeling sick or maybe experienced any form of discomfort?" asked Genshiro.

"I... No, not really. I feel fine. I've just been getting really hungry lately," said Erika with a shrug. Genshiro placed a thumb on her cheek below her eye, slightly exposing her socket, which appeared normal, but then he noticed that her pupil was abnormal for a human. It was oddly shaped, as if it were to become like a slit if it were to constrict. Genshiro reached into his pocket and drew out a small flash light and shone it in her eye. Much to his shock, the pupil became a slit as it was exposed to the light. Genshiro released his daughter as he stepped back with a look of shock. Erika rubbed her eye and cheek.

"Is something wrong?" asked Erika.

"Nothing. Just try to pace your eating," said Genshiro as he quickly left the kitchen. Erika bore a look of confusion, but also slight concern.

Later that evening, Genshiro peaked through Erika's bedroom. She was lying in bed, sleeping peacefully in her bed. He quietly stepped in and approached Erika's bedside. He drew out a syringe, and began to rub anesthetic on his daughter's arm. He carefully stuck the needle in, which Erika responded with a crinkled brow.

After withdrawing blood from Erika, Genshiro had headed to his lab in his garage. He was sitting at his seat, analyzing the blood sample. He bore a look of worry as he pulled himself away from the microscope.

"Oh no," said Genshiro.


The Purist base in the abandoned silo was bustling. Loyalists to the cause were working around the clock to replenish ammo and setting up for their future endeavors. Impact sat by a table as a small TV displayed the news, discussing MONARCH's recent announcement of recognizing the Purists as a terrorist group.

"Damn it. This will be trouble for us in the future," said Impact as he looked to the side and found Scar.

"It was inevitable, Impact. But we have no need to worry," said Scar as he stood by Impact.

"How?" asked Impact in confusion.

"You see, while some may have turned against us, there are still those who hold onto the same views or even are willing to accept the lost a few human lives. They definitely won't sweat the loss of Transmutant spawn lives," said Scar.

"Really?" asked Impact.

"Of course. Humans are very complicated, Impact. When faced with something glaring, they tend to stick to their guns. Why, the Director's decision may work in our favor," said Scar as he looked to the television.

"We live in a land where freedom of speech is the ultimate show of freedom. If the president and Onyx are so set on silencing Purists' freedom of expression, it is bound to back fire on them. They will say, 'we have a right to speak out in regard of the Transmutant threat! You are silencing our voices'," said Scar. He chuckled.

"We rely on the moderates to defend us, and they too may grow the passion to stand up for what is right and do what's necessary for our race," said Scar as he began to walk away and left Impact alone. The Purist hummed to himself as he looked to the TV, finding moderates to be furious at the announcement.

"Our government is supposed to protect us from threats of terrorism!" said the man.

“What about the extremists of your group. Don't you define them and their actions in Ponyville recently as acts of terrorism?" asked a reporter that was interviewing one of the protesters.

"No, what they did was prevent future monsters! You have to understand that these people recognize the threat that Transmutants pose, and took action to keep them separated from our children. They are doing to rectify what our government had foolishly done. We stand with our human brethren and we condemn the decision of MONARCH and our president!" said the man. Impact smirked to himself. It seemed that they weren't alone on this after all.

PreviousChapters Next