• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,636 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,636

PreviousChapters Next
Halloween Special 2: Blood Suckers

Author's Note:

Keep in mind that the events in this chapter will not have any effect whatsoever in the main story line.

It was the afternoon. Ponyville's trees had shed the brownish gold leaves from their branches, littering lawns, sidewalks and roads. A cool breeze carried the leaves throughout town. Fall, a time that neared the most popular holidays before the end of the year. As well as a season that gave way to a social event that happens annually.

Ponyville High, once again was prepping itself for the fall. There were some Halloween decorations in the halls, on windows, doors, etc. These ranged from a mess of cotton webs covered in plastic spiders, paper bats that hung on the walls, and posters of spooky-scary skeletons that could send shivers down your spine. From inside of the gymnasium, students worked to place decorations and set up tables for the coming Fall Formal. Pinkie Pie was directing the students on how to set up the decorations and tables.

From the stage, the Dazzlings were standing with Rarity. The fashionable girl was measuring them from head to toe with a giddy expression.

"I can't believe that I am actually going to be making you three dresses! For a performance at our school!" Squealed Rarity in delight. Aria sighed.

"Just don't screw it up. I don't want to look like trash," deadpanned Aria.

"Oh! I wouldn't dream of it! In fact, I took the time during lunch to sketch up some designs for your dresses!" said Rarity as she pulled out a sketchbook. On the page were thumbnail drawings of female figures, wearing different kinds of dresses with different length skirts, but they all seemed to have a common Gothic theme.

"Wow! These are pretty, Rarity!" Said Sonata with a smile.

"Mm. I bet my hips would look great in that one," said Adagio with a smirk.

"Not bad. I kinda like the one with the webbed sleeves," said Aria. Her expression looking pleased. Which was something not often shown. Rarity was shaking, trying to contain her excitement.

"I'm really glad that you like them!" said Rarity. As she began to talk to the Dazzlings about her vision for the dresses, Adagio looked off to the side, noticing a familiar face. Gojira Takeshi Jr. was helping Angirasu and Rodan move sound equipment into the gymnasium.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back," said Adagio as she quickly dropped down from the stage. Rarity and the rest of the Dazzlings looked on in confusion as she left.

"Rodan, stop moving so fast!" said Junior in annoyance as he walked backwards while holding a large speaker by one side and Rodan carried the other side.

"This is taking too long, man. I wanna go home and finish binging my show," complained Rodan.

"Rodan, I swear to God. If we drop this thing, you're the one paying for it," warned Junior. The two stopped by the bleachers and sat the large speaker down, while sitting it up right. Angirasu carried a large electronic device and sat it on a table that was nearby.

"Alright, Vinyl's DJ set is right here. I just need to run back and get some of the cables," said Angirasu as he left the two. Rodan nudged Junior with a smirk.

"Yo G, look who's coming," said Rodan as he nodded his head to the side. Junior looked to where he was gesturing and found Adagio to be approaching with a smile.

"Afternoon boys~," greeted Adagio.

"Yo, Adagio," greeted Rodan.

"Hey, Ada," greeted Junior.

"So, workin' hard I see. You boys must be so reliable," said Adagio with a nod. Rodan chuckled with a cocky smirk.

"Ah, you know. A man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do," said Rodan. Junior merely rolled his eyes.

"But you were bitchin' like a little boy a minute ago," muttered Junior under his breath. He then noticed Adagio making her way to him. She wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. Her expression was coy as she lightly rubbed the boy's shoulder.

"You know, this is gonna be my first time at a school formal. My sisters and I were always taught by a private educator, so we could advance our singing career. So, I'm a little nervous," said Adagio in a fake worried tone.

"Uh huh." Junior responded as he glanced at the girl's hand that groped his shoulder. He then stiffened as Adagio rested her head on his arm while tracing a finger over his chest.

"But maybe if someone I knew would go with me to the formal, I would be more comfortable," said Adagio. She brought a hand under Junior's chin and brought him closer to her height with a seductive look.

"And when I'm comfortable, so are those close to me. You interested, big boy~?" Asked Adagio. Junior gave a short chuckle as he removed Adagio's hand from under his chin.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested. Formals aren't for me," said Junior as he removed the girl's hand from his shoulder. Adagio bore a surprised look as the boy walked off.

"Come on, Ro. We still have work to do," said Junior as he walked out of the gymnasium. Rodan looked at Adagio, who looked stunned. He then ran after Junior.

"Dude! Are you high?!" Asked Rodan, leaving Adagio alone. The girl sighed heavily with a disappointed look.

"You jerk," muttered Adagio as she crossed her arms. From on stage, Aria shook her head.

"A swing and a miss," said Aria.


It was the next day. Junior sighed as he walked down to the main foyer of the school. A few students were in the hall, making their way to class.

"Why does Celestia want me to be the one to always show noobies around? There's gotta be better choices," said Junior. He then arrived at his destination, where four teenagers were present.

"Morning. I'm Gojira Takeshi, and welcome to Ponyville High," said Junior. The teens comprised of two boys and two girls. All of which would be considered attractive since some of the remaining male and female students gawking at them. However, they appeared to be pale, and wore dark clothing.

'Sheesh. Another group of kids that stand out? Just my luck,' thought Junior. One of the boys stepped forward. He had brown hair and wore a collar shirt that was slightly unbuttoned from up top, revealing a bit of skin from his pectorals.

"Pleased to meet you. I am Edward Krullen. Call me Ed. These are my siblings," said the boy. A blonde boy, his hair covering a bit of his left eye, raised a hand.

"Yo. Emmett Krullen," said the boy. A blonde girl waved as her blue eyes sparkled at Junior.

"Hey~! Victoria!" Said the girl. Her voice was more upbeat. The last sibling bowed her head.

"Allison Krullen. A pleasure to make your acquaintance," said the girl. Her tone was softer, and her brown hair was short. She wore dark makeup around her eyes and lips, unlike the blonde girl.

"Right. Let me show you around," said Junior as he silently contemplated the odd personality differences of the siblings, not to mention their overall appearance.

"Alright, just to get something out of the way, if you aren't goth and are a bunch of hipsters dressing in black because it looks cool, keep your asses away from the back of the school. The goth kids hate that shit," said Junior.

"You speak from experience?" Asked Ed.

"Not. Also, I'm not a hipster. I just like grey," said Junior as he tugged at his own sweater. "Besides, I don't wear that skinny jean crap or have my hair with that fuckboy look. No offense, Emmett," said Junior.

"Some taken," said Emmett. Junior cleared his throat.

“Well don't listen to me. I always talk shit about stuff. A lot of girls these days go for that look, so I think you're good," said Junior.

"I don't. I prefer boys that are quite masculine, confident, rugged, and disillusioned with his fellow youth," said Allison with a wink. Her tone was deadpanned. Junior raised a brow.

"Uh... what?" Asked Junior.

"So, what do you guys have to offer here at this school?" Asked Victoria.

"Oh. Uh... we got a lot of clubs. Anything from music, art, literature, sports, community service, just about anything," said Junior. He then looked to the teens.

"But none of that occult shit."

"Hm. So, you assume we are into that because of our clothes," asked Ed in amusement.

"No, that was just my shitty attempt at joking around," said Junior. Ed chuckled more.

"Oh, but I found pretty funny, my friend," said Ed.

"Uh... thanks, I guess," said Junior. He was certain that normally someone would behave in an offended manner or at the very least, be utterly confused. But this guy seemed to have just brushed it off.

'Weird,' thought Junior.

"Hey, Goji!" Called Adagio. Junior turned and found the girl approaching with her bag.

"Morning. I see you're hanging out with new friends," said Adagio.

"No, I'm showing the new kids around," said Junior.

"Really?" Asked Adagio as she looked the teens over in interest. She then noticed Ed and smirked. She quickly moved passed Junior and got into Ed's personal space, who bore a look of surprise.

"I hope my friend here isn't making you feel unwelcomed. He easily gets awkward around new folks," said Adagio. Junior rolled his eyes in response but did not speak.

"Not at all. He speaks his mind. I find that admirable," said Ed. Adagio smiled as she looked over Ed's clothes.

"You know, I like your style. It's a nice blend of formal casual clothing," said Adagio as she ran a hand over Ed's collar shirt.

"Ooh. And someone isn't afraid to show off a little muscle," said Adagio with a giggle as she looked to where Ed's shirt was unbuttoned. "Unlike a certain guy I know."

Junior crossed his arms in annoyance. He looked off to the side as Adagio continued to flirt with the new student. Her expression turned to smirk as she glanced at Junior. Ed took her hand with a smile, catching Adagio off guard.

"Heh. You're quite charming. Just as much as your eyes," said Ed. Adagio bore a look of surprise and lightly blushed.

"Hehe. Normally the first thing guys notice are my boobs," said Adagio as she placed a hand over her chest.

"Ah. But the eyes hold the window into a person's soul. And I like what I see," said Ed as he locked eyes with Adagio. The girl's blush deepened as she stared into Ed's hazel eyes.

"Egad," said Junior with a scoff. The teens chuckled in response, much to Junior's annoyance.

"What's so funny?" Asked Junior.

"Nothing, Gojira. Please, would you mind carrying on the tour," said Ed. Junior blew air through his nose with a scowl.

“I'll do it. But not because you asked," muttered Junior. He led the teens, including Adagio, through the school. He showed off the classes, the clubrooms, the cafeteria, and finally the gymnasium.

"And here's the gymnasium. Reeks of sweat, and the go to spot for the formal coming up," said Junior. Ed bore a look of interest.

"The Fall Formal?" Questioned Ed.

"Yep. Just the place where students get to briefly get away from being groomed to be brainwashed to assimilate into a collective society where the individual is screwed over. Also known as the Equestrian Education System," said Junior. "Just toss your money away for a ticket to forget your troubles for the night."

"I think I might," said Ed with a smirk.

"Same! I'd love to dance the night away, passed the witching hour," said Victoria. Junior bore a raised brow.

"The wi- yikes," said Junior.

"Yes. I can't wait to bust out my funky moves," said Emmett.

"People still use 'funky'?" Muttered Junior.

"I imagine there'd be refreshments? That isn't water?" Questioned Allison. Junior stared blankly.

"Suuuuure. I would assume so," said Junior. "Not sure what water ever did to you, but whatever."

"You should definitely come! It's a good opportunity to meet some friends. Plus, I'll be performing on stage," said Adagio. Ed smiled with a look of interest.

"Really? Then I'll have to come for sure. Perhaps you'd like to accompany me yourself? I bet your voice is as lovely as you," said Ed. Adagio gave a suppressed giggle as she looked away. Junior rolled his eyes with an upset stomach.

"You're asking me to go to the formal with you? Gee..." Adagio briefly glanced at Junior, who was looking off to the side with his hands in his pockets.

"Um... Let me think about it," said Adagio.

"Alright. But would you at least come over to our place for dinner? It'd be nice to get to know you better," said Ed. Junior raised his brows.

"Oh, sure! Sounds good," said Adagio. Junior bore an incredulous look.

"Care to join us, Gojira?" Asked Allison.

"Jesus Christ, you guys are very eager," said Junior. Suddenly, the teens all exclaimed, causing Junior and Adagio to flinch. Allison was backing away as she covered her ears.

"No! No!" Cried Allison.

"Geez! What the fuck was that?!" Asked Junior as he dug a finger into his ringing ear.

"Sorry. We uh... We thought we saw a very large spider over you," said Ed with a forced chuckle. Junior looked up over his head, finding nothing.

"So... about dinner," said Ed as he cleared his throat.

"You know what, I'll pass. Thanks for the offer. That concludes the tour by the way," said Junior as he walked off. An unnerved look was on his face.


Later that day, Junior was making his way to the cafeteria for lunch. A thoughtful look was on his face. The new kids seemed rather off to him. For one, they were pretty pale, like they were anemic or something. They merely went along with the things he said that would be considered in poor taste, the awkwardness of interacting with them, and then suddenly freaking out. They claimed that they thought they saw a spider, but Junior's 'bullshit meter' was going off. That was quite a strong reaction they had, almost feeling unrelated. Ed even sounded like he pulled an excuse out of his ass. Junior shook his head.

"I'm looking too much into it. They're probably just a bunch of weirdos like everyone else I know," said Junior as he entered the lunch room. His eyes widened as he found Emmett siting on the cafeteria table in the back, holding out a rose to Mosura Yasu.

"The hell?" Junior rushed over to the table.

"Your hair is lovely like the pure white snow. And your blue eyes sparkle much like the starry night sky," said Emmett as he held the rose out to Mosura. The girl blushed as she took the rose.

"Oh... Emmett. That's so sweet," said Mosura, breathless.

"Mosu?" Called Junior incredulously. Mosura looked his way with a bashful look.

"Goji, be honest. I'm looking pretty foolish right now being all flushed huh?" Asked Mosura. Emmett brought her face to meet his.

"Ah. But your blush over your pale skin shows just how full of life and warmth you are," said Emmett.

"The fuck does that even mean?" Asked Junior in confusion. Mosura giggled bashfully.

"That flattered you?!" Asked Junior incredulously.

"Of course! It's romantic!" Said Mosura.

"It's shit, that's what it is! Where did you learn to compliment a girl? Romance Manga?" Asked Junior with a snort. Mosura sent him a glare.

"Hey that's enough! No need to be hostile towards Emmett!" Said Mosura. Junior scoffed. He then noticed Victoria clinging to Rodan with a giggle.

"Mm. You know, red is my favorite color. It's hot, passionate, and so full of life," said Victoria as she ran a hand over Rodan's hair.

"Heh. Now my face is red too," said Rodan with a chuckle.

"No way," said Junior in disbelief. He then noticed Allison running a hand over Angirasu's muscled arm.

"Mm. I'd love to be scooped up into your large arms and carried off into the moonlight," said Allison with a flirty smile. Angirasu chuckled as he looked away shyly.

"You guys only have been here one day and your flirting with my friends? What the hell?" Asked Junior.

"Goji, you mind? I'm trying to enjoy this," said Rodan as Victoria stroked his hair. Junior scowled.

"Fine. As if I'd want to watch this shit," said Junior as he made his way over to another table. He took a seat with his lunch bag and found Adagio sitting next to him.

"I see the new kids are making themselves comfortable," said Adagio. Junior grimaced.

"I guess. A little too comfortable if you ask me," said Junior as he pulled out a sandwich from his bag. He looked back at the teens as they continued to flirt with his friends.

"I mean, who the hell flirts with strangers in just seconds after meeting them. What's weirder is that they seem to be using little to no effort. Rodan I would expect this out of. But Aang and Mosu? I thought Mosura would not give a guy that comes onto her like that the time," said Junior as he looked on in confusion as Mosura giggled bashfully as Emmett sat close to her.

"Hey, when you look as good as them, you can make others putty in your hand," said Adagio with a chuckle. Junior shook his head.

"I guess you would be putty. That Ed guy sure didn't waste time on inviting you over to his place for dinner," said Junior with a scoff. Adagio smirked as a chuckle escaped her throat.

"What?" asked Junior.

"Gojira Takeshi, are you jealous?" asked Adagio. Junior bore an incredulous look.

"Jealous? Of Ed? Why the hell would be jealous of that creep?" asked Junior. Adagio laughed.

"You totally are jealous! You're jealous that not only did I accept his request to come over for dinner, but also to go with him to the prom!" said Adagio. Junior bore an annoyed look.

"Adagio, I couldn't care less about any of that. Like I said yesterday, I have no interest in going to the Formal!" said Junior in annoyance. Adagio scoffed as she sent him a glare.

"Then what's with your attitude?" asked Adagio.

"Me? What's with you? Do you often go along with 'dates' with guys you just meet?" asked Junior incredulously. Adagio growled as she crossed her arms.

"Careful, Gojira. If I didn't know better, I'd say that you think that I'm easy," said Adagio in a low tone. Junior scoffed as he stood up.

"You said it, sister. Not me," said Junior. He walked off with his lunch as Adagio turned red.

"Hope you enjoy your 'date', Ada," said Junior sarcastically.

"Oh yeah?! Well... You so are jealous! " Shouted Adagio from across the cafeteria. "Gojira!"

Adagio narrowed her eyes as the Transmutant walked out of the cafeteria. She then noticed the stares that she was receiving. The girl put on a menacing glare, prompting everyone to look away. Meanwhile, Junior was walking down the hallway in annoyance.

"Hmph. Jealous. I'm not jealous. What do I care if she dates another guy. I'm just pointing out some fishy shit. I'm looking out for her," muttered Junior as he walked down the hall.


Later that Night...

Adagio Dazzle was standing before a large house that stood just a mile away from the town. The house sat by an open field, overlooking the far wilderness that lied beyond the town.

"Wow. These guys live far," said Adagio to herself as she looked at the house. It looked to have been rather expensive. A balcony hung on a second floor of the building, where tinted windows were present. The girl stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell. In just seconds, the door opened, revealing Ed as he cracked a smile.

"Good evening. Come inside," said Ed as he opened the door wider and stepped to the side. Adagio smiled as she accepted the invitation. The girl looked around as the lights from the chandelier shone above. The inside was just as nice as the exterior of the house. There were clean walls and furniture. The tile floor shone and didn't bare a spot of dirt. The walls bore a couple of oil paintings of scenery out in the wilderness.

"Wow," said Adagio with an impressed look.

"May I take your coat?" asked Ed as he held a hand out. Adagio smiled graciously as she took off her coat and handed it to the boy.

The two found themselves entering the living room of the house, where Ed's siblings were present, dressed the same way as normal. They greeted the girl with smiles.

"You made it! Welcome!" said Victoria. Adagio waved.

"Hey, thanks for inviting me," said Adagio. She then looked around with an odd look.

"So, uh... are your parents' around?" asked Adagio in curiosity.

"No, they're out of town right now. So, we have the place to ourselves for the week. Please, make yourself comfortable. Dinner is almost ready," said Ed as he gestured to one of the couches in the large living room. Adagio took a seat as the other girls sat, while the boys moved to the kitchen.

"So, the boys cook?" asked Adagio with an impressed look.

"Oh yeah. We all pitch in together with chores. They're just better at cooking then us," said Victoria with a sheepish laugh. Adagio smiled as she looked to the kitchen.

"I gotta say, you're full of surprises," said Adagio. Ed chuckled.

"You've seen nothing yet," said Ed. Adagio's ears perked as she heard footsteps to be approaching. She turned and found a girl with brunette hair to be walking down the stairs. Her skin was pale, and her appearance was at least average at most in beauty, in Adagio's opinion. Her lips were parted, revealing her teeth. Her nostrils didn't flare with breaths, as she breathed from her mouth. The girl bore a scowl as she entered the living room. Adagio bore a confused look.

"Marry Sue! Glad you decided to join us," said Ed as he turned his attention from the pot.

"Who's this?" questioned the girl as she focused on Adagio. Her tone was slightly hostile.

"Hey, be nice. She's a guest," said Victoria. Mary Sue rolled her eyes as she made her way to the refrigerator. She opened the freezer and reached inside.

"You're not gonna have dinner?" asked Emmett.

"No, I lost my appetite," said Mary Sue as her eyes fell on Adagio. She drew out a red Popsicle and forcefully closed the freezer. She coldly walked out of the living room, leaving an awkward silence. Adagio twiddled her thumbs with a worried look.

"Don't mind her. She's Ed's Ex," said Allison. Adagio's eyes slightly widened in response.

"His Ex? B-But... Does she live with you guys?" asked Adagio.

"She does. It's a long story," said Ed with a sigh as he grabbed plates from the cabinets. Victoria leaned close to Adagio.

"Things have been awkward since they broke up," whispered Victoria.

"I noticed," said Adagio with a grimace. Meanwhile, Mary Sue was walking down the dark hall of the house, where she opened a door at the far end. Beyond the door was a dark basement, which she entered.

Back in the living room, Adagio stood up from her seat.

"Hey, may I use your bathroom?" asked Adagio.

"Sure. Down the hall on the left," said Victoria. Adagio nodded as she made her way out to the hall. She found the bathroom door on the left, and entered. She hummed to herself as she was brushing her bangs aside. The bathroom itself was just as nice as the house. It was clean and decorated with spotless porcelain.

"Alright, now to wash up," said Adagio as she turned the handle on the sink. It squeaked from being turned, but no water came. Adagio bore a look of confusion as she turned the other handle. Still, no water came out.

"Huh." Adagio fiddled with the handles as she tried to get the water running, but to no avail. She made her way out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. She made her way over to the sink and turned the handle. Still, no water came out. Adagio bore a confused look.

"Oh, the water isn't running right now. The pipes are going to be replaced, so our water was shut off," said Ed as he found Adagio at the sink.

"Oh. Um... You guys have hand sanitizer or something?" asked Adagio.


Later...

Adagio sighed as she stretched her arms. Her belly was full from the delicious dinner that she had. The girl was stood up and helped Ed with the dishes.

"Dinner was delicious. You ever thought of starting your own restaurant?" asked Adagio with a coy smile. Ed chuckled.

"Several times," said Ed. Both he and Adagio shared a laugh. The two soon found themselves sitting together on a bench on the balcony of the second floor of the house. They stared up at the beautiful night sky.

"I can't remember the last time that I watched the stars like this," said Adagio softly. "It's beautiful."

"Yeah. I only wish that the night could last forever," said Ed in a solemn. Adagio noticed this and looked at him curiously.

"Ed?" Called Adagio.

"Forgive me. I didn't mean to spoil the mood," said Ed apologetically. Adagio shook her head.

"Hey, come on. Tell me what's wrong," said Adagio. Ed sighed.

"I must confess. My family, we're all Transmutants. But we're not like most of them. In the sunlight, our skin sparkles. This alerts everyone to our true selves," said Ed.

"Really? I never heard of that kind of Transmutant. But I don't mind. I'm friends with some after all," said Adagio with a reassuring smile.

"That's good to hear, but... My woes are caused by the hatred that humans have for our kind. I feel so defenseless with them. Everyday, I fear for myself and my family. Especially during the day," said Ed solemnly. Adagio scooted close to him with a soft expression.

"Hey, you gotta be strong. A friend of mine said to never back down to those screwing with you. His exact words," said Adagio with an amused smile. While she was annoyed with Junior right now, she still kept note of things that he said.

"Don't let fear control you. Besides, I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here. And you know, the prejudice towards Transmutants will one day just be part of the minority. It happens all the time," said Adagio with a reassuring smile. Ed looked at the girl with a soft expression. Adagio lost her smile as her heart raced. The two locked eyes for what felt like an eternity. Suddenly, Ed lunged for Adagio, pinning her to the ground. The two locked lips, giving moans of pleasure.


It was the next day. Junior was walking through the hallway of the school in silence. He couldn't help but wonder how things went with Adagio. The boy shuddered as he continued down the hall, finding Angirasu, Rodan and Mosura standing together. Junior picked up his paced.

"Mornin' guys," greeted Junior. The three Transmutants sluggishly turned to face Junior, bore a surprised look. They looked to be sickly pale. Their eyes were baggy and filled with what looked to be sadness.

"It doesn't feel good, Goji..." said Mosura. Her tone sounding depressed.

"Whoa. You guys OK? You don't look so good," said Junior with a worried look. Angirasu coughed into his arm.

"I'm not feeling too hot. I feel..." Angirasu paused as he felt his chest.

"Empty?" Asked Rodan.

"Yeah," said Angirasu with a sigh. Rodan scratched his head.

"Man. Is it bright in here or is it just me?" Asked Rodan as he squinted his eyes. Junior made his way over to Mosura and placed the back of his hand against her forehead.

"Jesus! You're burning up!" Said Junior. Mosura tilted her head.

"Am i? But I feel so cold. So cold..." said Mosura with a pained look in her eyes. Junior worriedly looked to his friends.

"I think you guys should go home," said Junior.

"No. I can power through my classes," coughed Angirasu. Junior grimaced.

"Oh look. It's Adagio. Lookin' pretty sexy," said Rodan, with no enthusiasm. Junior rolled his eyes as he turned to where his friend was pointing. He then bore a look of shock. Down the hall, Adagio strolled with her hips swaying. She wore a leather jacket, with finger-less gloves and dark eye shadow and lipstick. Her cleavage was exposed from under her tight tank-top, which only covered her upper torso and exposed her slim belly. She wore leather shorts that rode up to her upper thighs, exposing her alluring legs, which were covered in black fish-net stockings. Dark calf boots squeaked against the floor as she walked. Students had their eyes on the girl as she passed by. Teenage boys were mesmerized by her new look, fueling their hormones.

"Hey guys," greeted Adagio, coolly.

"Heeeey...," Junior greeted as he stared at the girl blankly.

"Interesting outfit..." said Mosura half-heartedly. Adagio chuckled as she ran a hand over her thigh.

"Hot, right? I plan on making this my new look. You like, Goji boy?" Asked Adagio as she pressed herself against Junior. Her breasts were rubbing against him as she bore licked her lips. Junior bore a nervous look.

"Uh..." Junior looked away. Adagio took his hand and forced it against her ass and moved it in a caressing motion. Junior bore a furious blush and a shocked look.

"Yeah, you do. You love feeling me up. You pervy boy," Adagio with a devilish smile, bringing Junior’s hand against her thigh.

"Hey. Don't do that," said Mosura. Adagio looked her way with an annoyed look. But Mosura had her usual pained look, rather than fury.

"You'll get into trouble if you're caught," said Mosura.

"That's the issue?!" Asked Junior incredulously. Adagio giggled as she lustfully looked to Junior.

"In that case, how about we go somewhere more private?" Suggested Adagio as her free hand reached down to Junior's jeans.

"What are y-" Junior quickly pulled her hand away with a shocked look. Adagio was never this seductive. This was pretty much a slutty level of flirting. Something Junior was definitely not comfortable with. Adagio bore an annoyed look. She pushed Junior back.

"You're such a wimp! Some man you are! Not like Ed," scoffed Adagio as she stomped off. Junior lost his shocked and flushed look and bore an annoyed and offended look.

"You're comparing me to that hipster fuck boy?! Wait, since when does giving in to seduction make a guy a man?!" Demanded Junior.

"Pussy!" Shouted Adagio from across the hall. Junior grew flustered as he growled.

"Gah! What a fucking cunt!" Said Junior in frustration.

"Wow," said Rodan.

"What? It's true," said Junior.

"But she's your friend," said Angirasu.

"Some friend. She gets pissy after declining her invitation and just insults me? Fuck that. I don't have to put up with that crap," scoffed Junior. His eyes then widened as he found a boy standing before Adagio.

"Sure! I'll go out with you!" Said Adagio as she wrapped an arm around the boy and walked down the hall with him. Junior scoffed as he shook his head. He then noticed Aria and Sonata passing by.

"Hey, the hell is with Adagio?" Questioned Junior. The two girls merely shrugged at him.

"We don't know. She's been this way since this morning," said Sonata. Aria bore an odd look.

"What's with them?" Asked Aria, pointing to the sickly and gloomy Transmutants near Junior.

"No clue," sighed Junior.


The next couple of weeks rolled by rather quickly for Junior. And throughout that time, Adagio had continued to accept many dates from her admirers. Be they male or female. Yes, Adagio was the biggest 'playa' in school. It was bizarre. Junior knew that she was a hardcore flirt, but she never accepted dates from those who asked her out before. She did tease and flirt with them, but never went on dates until recently.

The Transmutant was sitting on the bleachers as he watched Rodan sluggishly walk on the track in the field. The red-haired boy made his way to the starting point after completing his lap. The teacher gave him an earful for slacking off the past 2 weeks. After that, Rodan sluggishly sat on the bleachers next to Junior. He still looked unwell and in low spirits.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Asked Junior.

"Eh..." Rodan half-heartedly replied.

"Come on. You and the others have been like this the past couple of weeks. It's worrying me," said Junior. Rodan didn't answer and stared off to the field. Junior noticed Octavia to be strolling by. The Transmutant nudged his arm.

"Hey Ro, isn't Octavia looking gorgeous today? Huh? Huh buddy?" asked Junior as he took on a more playful tone. Rodan lazily looked over to the girl that walked by and sighed.

"Sure," said Rodan. Junior bore a shocked look. Never did Rodan waste time ogling a pretty girl before. The fact that he responded the way he did was out of the norm.

"Holy shit," said Junior. His ears then perked as he heard a nearby conversation with a couple of girls passing by.

"Did you hear that Star went missing?" asked one of the girls.

"No way. What is that, the sixth person that has been missing from school lately?" asked another girl.

"9th, actually," said the first girl.

"Yikes. I heard that at least five of them were confirmed to be missing. Most of them were guys and a few were girls," said the second girl.

"And they all went to our school. I'm freaked out of my mind thinking about what happened to them!" said the first school. Junior turned his attention to Rodan.

"You hear about people going missing from our school?" asked Junior in a whisper, not wanting to alert the girls that he ease dropped on their conversation.

"No, not really. I was just doing my own thing," said Rodan.

"You mean mopping about like a sick emo teenager?" asked Junior.

"Ha..." said Rodan sarcastically.


Later...

Junior found himself making his way to the cafeteria alongside Rodan. He passed by a student, who sluggishly walked down the hall with pained eyes. Junior couldn't help but glance at him. Then, he spotted a girl sitting on the ground with her face buried into her lap, only to briefly look up and to look at Junior and Rodan pass by.

"Is there like an infection going on?" asked Junior. "It feels like I'm in a zombie movie," said Junior as he began to notice a couple of more sick looking students. He made it into the cafeteria with Rodan and his eyes widened as he found that there were over a dozen students to be in the similar state of Rodan. They all sat in at the Transmutant table, bearing their own depressing atmosphere. Even one or two of these students in this state were present at the other tables.

"What is going on here?" asked Junior incredulously as Mosura sluggishly walked by. She weakly waved to Junior and Rodan.

"Hey guys. Ready for lunch?" asked Mosura.

"Have you noticed some of the students?" asked Junior.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Looks like there's a bug going around, huh?" said Mosura.

"I'm beginning to feel like it's more than that," said Junior warily as he looked to the students that were in this sickly state. He then gagged as he covered his nose.

"What the hell is that smell?" asked Junior.

"Oh that? No idea. It seems like a few others can pick it up. Everyone else don't seem to notice it," said Mosura with a shrug.

"Ugh. Where's Aang?" asked Junior as he held his nose, looking around. He suddenly noticed Fluttershy to be strolling by. His eyes widened as he saw her dressed in black clothes and dark purple eye shadow. Her rosy hair bore black highlights.

"Is that Fluttershy?" asked Junior incredulously. He then gasped as he found the rest of the Main Seven to be walking alongside her, dressed in dark clothes and make up as well. They were approaching the Transmutants.

"Hey, Goji," greeted Fluttershy coyly, rather than timidly.

"The fuck?" Junior managed to say.

"That's rude. When a chick greets you, it wouldn't hurt to greet her back," said Rarity, her accent seeming to have disappeared.

"Did you just say 'chick'?!" asked Junior incredulously. Applejack brought an arm around Junior and brought him close.

"You seem to be real upright. You need some help relieving that?" asked Applejack as she tugged at her dark shirt. Sunset, Fluttershy and Rarity began to crowd the Transmutant too as they rubbed themselves against him.

"Maybe we can study together," suggested Sunset as she licked her dark lips.

"Or maybe you rather play with my kitty," said Fluttershy with a wink. Junior immediately pulled away from the girls.

"What has gotten into all of you?!" yelled Junior, drawing the cafeteria's attention. He looked to his Transmutant friends, who bore indifferent looks. Twilight bore an annoyed look.

"I think you're the only one here who has a problem," said Twilight. Junior held his head as a million thoughts raced in his mind.

"I gotta go," said Junior as he quickly walked out of the cafeteria. He found himself traveling further away through the hall, passing normal looking students. But, he began to notice a couple of boys and girls dressed in dark clothes, bearing different appearances. It felt off, since he had seen some of these students never wearing any of these goth or rocker type of clothes. Hell, one student usually appeared as a stereotypical nerd by wearing nice clothes and glasses, but now he was wearing dark jackets with his hair down, hanging over one of his eyes.

It was then he noticed how some number of students were turning out like Mosura, Rodan and Angirasu, especially at the Transmutant table. Junior began to grow more worried. He quickly made his way over to the boys' locker room, where he sat down and took breathes and trying to analyze his situation.

"Is it a coincidence that they all are Transmutants? It's gotta be. But what is it?" asked Junior as he dug his nails into his head in frustration. He heard an echoed giggled from behind, prompting Junior to turn around. He found Allison to be standing in the locker room with a smirk on her face. Junior stood up in confusion.

"What are you doing in here? This is the boys' locker room," said Junior. Allison began to approach.

"Looking for you, of course. I can't help but notice how stressed you are," said Allison in a sultry tone. Junior slightly narrowed his eyes in annoyance. The girl approached until she was inches away from him.

"You know, I could help with that. I'd be happy to. And maybe you can help me with something in return," said Allison as she reached for her shirt. Junior quickly grabbed her wrist before she could raise it. She bore a surprised look as he bore a deadpanned stare.

"No thanks. I'm waiting for marriage," said Junior, though he didn't count on getting married anytime in his life. He just hoped that would get this girl to piss off. Allison chuckled as she forced Junior against the locker, much to his surprise.

'She's strong,' thought Junior.

"Come on. That traditional crap doesn't apply to us. I know you want it," said Allison as she brought her face closer to Junior's, who moved his head away.

"Not really, no," said Junior. Allison growled in annoyance as she dug her nails into Junior's arms.

"Come on! I know you do!" said Allison. Junior began to push her away.

"Get the hell off me!" said Junior, but Allison slammed him against the locker.

"I prefer to get you off!" said Allison. A grotesque scent began to fill Junior's sinuses, but Junior was too fixated on his situation to acknowledge it.

"Why are all the girls I know acting like sluts?!" shouted Junior, but found himself shoved to the ground. Allison yelled as she tackled him and began to pull on his sweater, causing it to tear.

"I'm pretty sure this counts as rape!" said Junior angrily as he forced himself and Allison around, where he was pinning her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and yanked on his sweater and forced him close to her lips. She brought her lips towards his, but Junior moved his face where he buried his face into her cleavage.

"That works too!" said Allison with a chuckle as she held Junior's head in place.

"That was an accident!" yelled Junior as he stood up, trying to pry the girl's hands from his head. He stumbled into the shower area as he felt the girl scratching his head as her legs tightened around his waist. He felt the air being cut off from being crushed. He gasped as he stumbled towards one of the shower stations.

"I will have you!" said Allison as she bit Junior's ear. He grunted in pain as he slammed his hand against the shower, causing it to break. Water sprayed from the broken shower and got on the two. Allison gave an inhuman screech and quickly got off Junior. She continued to screech as she ran off. Junior coughed as he held the red tip of his ear, as water sprayed on him.


Later...

Junior was walking down the hall, with his face covered in band aids and his hair a mess. He bore an unnerved look as he thought back to the incident earlier. He was sure that the school would find out that it was him that broke the damn shower station earlier, though that was the least of his worries.

Allison tried raping him in the locker room. Fortunately, she ran off before she could continue her advances, or else Junior would've been forced to really hurt her to get her to stop. He had to tell someone what happened. Because judging by what happened, Allison could be doing the same thing that she did to him to others. Junior suddenly heard his name called, prompting him to turn and find Aria and Sonata to be rushing his way.

"Whoa. What happened to you?" asked Aria.

"Not sure you'd believe me," said Junior. Aria and Sonata looked to each other in confusion.

"Why not?" asked Sonata.

"Are you the kind of people that believe that women are incapable of rape?" deadpanned Junior. Sonata bore a confused look while Aria bore a look of alarm.

"What does that have to-" Sonata was interrupted as Aria spoke.

"That's why you're like that?!" asked Aria.

"Almost. She ran off before she could go any further. Thank God, otherwise I'd have to smack her down. And you know how bullshit the justice system is when it comes to guys against the women," said Junior. He could imagine the court ruling in Allison's favor because her getting hit by him would make him look bad and the whole point of the trial would be missed. 'So much for gender equality', Junior thought.

"Who was it?" asked Sonata. Junior shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it myself. Anyway, was there something you wanted to discuss?" asked Junior.

"I should hit you stupid for ignoring the fact that you were assaulted by someone," said Aria with a glare.

"I said I would take care of it," said Junior with an annoyed look.

"Whatever. We wanted to talk to you about Adagio," said Aria.

"About how she's been a real bitch?" asked Junior.

"Hey!" said Sonata in offense.

"Sonata, she has been a bitch," deadpanned Aria. She then looked to Junior.

"Have you noticed that she's been kinda weird lately?" asked Aria.

"You mean she's acting slutty? How she is suddenly dressed like some gothic girl?" asked Junior.

"Exactly. And it's bugging us. And it doesn't help that she hasn't been home lately," said Aria. Junior bore a confused look.

"What do you mean that she hasn't been home?" asked Junior.

"I mean what I mean. She hasn't been coming home!" said Aria.

"But we see her all the time at school," said Junior with a shrug.

"Yeah, but we noticed that she never comes home. At first, she would come home late at night, but then she just stopped," said Sonata with a worried look. She then gulped. "And there's something else."

"What?" asked Junior.

"Last night... She was outside my bedroom window," said Sonata.

"Huh. That's odd," said Junior.

"Floating in the air," said Sonata in an ominous tone. Junior bore a blank expression.

"I'm sorry?" asked Junior.

"She was floating like a ghost outside! And her eyes were green! And she kept gesturing for me to let her in!" said Sonata with a shudder.

"Did you let her in?" asked Junior.

"No way!" said Sonata. Junior looked to Aria with a deadpanned look. Aria rubbed the back of her head as she bore a hesitant look.

"I heard Sonata scream. I saw her too," said Aria. Junior's brows raised. He normally would discount Sonata's claim given how crazy it sounded and thought she may have been dreaming. But if Aria was backing up her story, he had to get to the bottom of what's going on.

"OK. I don't know what happened, but something definitely feels wrong," said Junior.

"But what? Some of the students are acting like Adagio and some students look real sick. Some students are even disappearing," said Aria as she scratched her head. Sonata nodded in agreement.

"Adagio seemed to be fine just before..." Sonata trailed off while Junior's eyes widened.

"The Krullens," said Junior. Aria's eyes widened.

"You think they're somehow connected?" asked Aria.

"I'm beginning to think so. In fact, the girl that assaulted me was one of his sisters. Allison, I think was her name," said Junior. He rubbed a hand under his chin as he bore a pondering look.

"They have to be involved. Adagio started acting weird after she went over to their place. She started going on dates with other students and the Krullens were fooling around with other students these past couple of weeks. I noticed that some of them started acting like Adagio after. Even Fluttershy and the other girls," said Junior with as he bore a thoughtful look.

"Did you ever hang out with them?" asked Sonata.

"Never. Except that time I gave them the tour of the school but that was it," said Junior. Aria bore a hard expression.

"We need to get to the bottom of this. I don't like that Adagio hasn't been coming home. You up for it?" asked Aria. Junior nodded.

"Yeah. What do you wanna do?" asked Junior.

"I wanna check out their place. I think Adagio will be there. Sonata, I want you to stay home and look up the Krullens. Anything that might be relevant. Maybe we can find something on social media or something," said Aria. Sonata moaned in disappointment.

"Aw! But what about the formal tonight?" asked Sonata.

"Fuck the formal! Our sister could be in trouble!" said Aria. Sonata frowned and nodded in response.

"Can she handle it?" asked Junior in worry.

"Sonata may be dumber than dirt, but she's good at googling stuff," said Aria as Sonata drew out her phone and went online.

"OK. Then after school, we head over to the Krullens' place," said Junior.


Later that evening...

Junior and Aria were kneeling behind a large bush. They were peeking over towards the large house that sat on the hill. The sky was turning darker as the sun left the sight of the horizon. They watched as Ed left the house with his siblings, all dressed up for the prom.

"Ugh. Where the hell is Adagio? I thought she'd be here," said Aria in a whisper.

"Maybe she went home. We should probably tell Sonata to keep an eye out," said Junior.

"Fine. But I still wanna check this place out. Come on," said Aria as the Krullens

Leaving the property, Junior and Aria sneaked over towards the house, using the shadows to hide themselves. They reached the side of the house, taking a second to take in their surroundings. Aria pressed a hand against the window, finding it to creak as it opened.

"Wow. These guys are careless," whispered Aria in shock.

"Here, let me boost you," said Junior. He held his arms low and had his lands close, allowing Aria to step onto his hands. She held his shoulders as the Transmutant raised her up towards the open window. The girl grunted as she climbed through the window, finding herself in the living room. Junior grunted as he climbed over the window frame and dropped to the ground.

"Real conspicuous," whispered Aria sarcastically.

"Oh, get off my back. No one is here," said Junior in annoyance.

"Yeah well, I rather not take my chances with these weirdos," said Aria as she walked through the living room.

"What are these hipsters gonna do? I mean really," scoffed Junior as he looked at a painting of a castle on the wall.

"Didn't one of them try to sexually assault you?" Deadpanned Aria.

"Good point," said Junior as he entered the kitchen. He grabbed a cup from the cabinet and made his way to the sink.

"What the hell are you doing?" Asked Aria in confusion.

"Getting a drink of water," said Junior. Aria looked at him incredulously.

"Why?" Asked Aria.

"Because I'm thirsty! Isn't that obvious?" Asked Junior in annoyance.

"But we're breaking and entering! Why don't you raid their fridge while you're at it?" Scoffed Aria. Junior cursed under his breath as nothing came from the sink.

"Ugh. Are you serious? Pay your water bill, assholes," said Junior as he made his way to the fridge.

"I think I will go through their fridge after all," said Junior.

"I was being sarcastic!" Said Aria.

"I'm not," shrugged Junior. He found Aria's deadpanned stare on him. Junior sighed in annoyance.

"Aria, I went out of my way to investigate these people and your sister, on a Friday, when I can be at home enjoying a nice meal and going to sleep. And unless you want to hear me complain the whole time we're here, let me rummage through their fridge," said Junior.

"Fine. Hurry up," said Aria as she crossed her arms. Junior opened the fridge and looked through, finding bottles of tomato juices and food locked in containers.

"I don't see why you're making a big deal out of it. Screw these guys. Their sister crossed the line," said Junior.

"I just rather not be here any longer than we have to. This place gives off some bad vibes," said Aria.

"Oh hey. They got popsicles in here. Want some?" Asked Junior as he looked through the freezer.

"I'm good. I'm just gonna search the upstairs. You search down here for anything when you're done. And please clean up after yourself. I rather not go to jail," deadpanned Aria. Junior scoffed.

"It wouldn't be the first for me," muttered Junior as he drew out the tray of popsicles and a container filled with food. As he opened the container, a grotesque smell reached his nostrils.

"Ugh!" Junior pushed the container away.

Meanwhile, Aria was walking upstairs of the house. She began to search one of the rooms. She entered and found the room to be covered in dark curtains with a blood red bed. Creepy stuffed animals that looked like they were wounded sat around the room, and a skull with a candle inside it illuminated the room. Aria found the ceiling to have bore a pentagram with a goat's head.

"A little Satan worship never hurt anyone," said Aria sarcastically. An unnerved look was on her face as she slowly stepped out of the room. She quickly walked away from the room and towards one of the other rooms. So far, she did not see much positivity in Adagio hanging out with these freaks. For all she knew, they indoctrinated her into a cult. Aria made her way over towards a second room, where she found everything to be looking plain and neat. She looked around, savoring the change of scenery from what she had just witnessed. She looked around the room, finding nothing out of the ordinary to be in place. She looked through the drawers, finding only clothes folded inside. She then sighed in annoyance as she walked to the closet.

"There's gotta be something else out of the ordinary with these guys," said Aria as she opened the closet. She gasped in shock as she found large meat hooks to be hanging in the closet. There were also butcher knives present. The tools appeared to be a bit old and recently used. Red spots decorated the tools as they ominously hung in the closet. Aria felt her stomach tighten as her heart beats quickened. She stumbled out of the room, looking disturbed. She then gagged as she picked up a foul stench. It was close. The girl turned and found a door further down the hall was present, just opened a crack. Aria began to slowly approach the door, finding the smell to grow stronger.

Meanwhile downstairs, Junior took one of the popsicles from the tray and placed it into his mouth. He was expecting to taste some fruit kind of flavor, but tasted something else entirely. His tongue twitched, and his expression soured. He spat the popsicle out in disgust, getting the juices on the counter.

Back upstairs, Aria was just inches from the door. She slowly opened it, hearing an echoed creak. She found a completely dark bathroom before her. But, she saw something. It was too dark that Aria couldn't make it out. So, she began to search for the light switch.

Back downstairs, Junior began to familiarize himself with the taste. It was thick and had an iron taste. It was here that Junior noticed the juices on the counter and the shade of red of the popsicles. They were all too familiar. The revelation made Junior sick to his stomach.

"Oh my God." Junior backed away from the popsicles. Suddenly, he heard Aria scream in horror upstairs. He rushed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He found Aria standing in the bathroom door way as she had her hands over her mouth and stomach.

"Oh God! Oh my God!" Cried Aria as she stumbled out of the bathroom, heaving as her face appeared green. Junior bore a horrified look at what he saw in the bathroom. Inside, there were a few bodies of teenagers stacked over each other in the tub. The bodies looked to have been missing some skin, which were piled onto a tray on the ground. There were buckets filled with blood, while the corpses appeared to be a bit shriveled and pale, like they were drained of blood. Junior looked away from the sight that was burned into his mind. He felt like he was still gazing upon the butchered teens. His breathing quickened as he was unable to comprehend on who the hell they were dealing with. He wanted to puke from the sight and the smell that assaulted his senses. He quickly got further away from the bathroom as he drew out his phone. They needed proof of what was going on here. As he reluctantly snapped a couple of pictures, Aria was still screaming in fear. She was cowering on the floor against the wall as she held her head.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Screamed Aria. Junior knelt and held her shoulders.

"Aria, we gotta get the hell out!" Said Junior. But Aria was still panicking as she rocked in place. She was unable to respond.

"No! No! No!" Cried Aria. Junior held her shoulders tighter and violently shook her.

"Listen to me!" Shouted Junior. Aria immediately went silent as her tear stained cheeks glistened.

"I know you’re scared. Hell, I'm scared too! But we need to get out of here! We're dealing with a bunch of psychos! I need you to get your shit together!" said Junior. Aria bore an alarmed look as a realization struck her.

"Adagio! We gotta warn Adagio!" Said Aria as she looked to Junior in desperation.

"We will. Come on. And don't look," said Junior as he stood up with Aria and rushed to the stairs. He made sure that the girl did not look back to carnage that they had previously stumbled upon. They made their way to the living room, but Junior stopped as he heard weeping. He turned and found the basement door closed, from where the crying came from.

"Gojira, come on!" Called Aria desperately. She was about to climb back out of the window.

"Hold on, I hear someone crying in the basement," said Junior.

"Forget that! Let's just go! Please!" Said Aria in a panic. This was a side Junior never thought he'd see from her. She was panicking,

She was afraid. He couldn't fault her for that. She had every right to be afraid.

"It could be a victim they hadn't killed yet. We gotta help her. I'll be quick," said Junior as he made his way to the basement.

"Gojira!" Called Aria. She groaned as she quickly followed after him. The two made their way to the basement door. Junior opened it with a creak and cautiously stepped downstairs. Aria followed close behind. As they reached the bottom, they found a lone girl to be sobbing into her knees on a bed in the darkness.

"Hello?" Called Junior. The girl raised her head up with a sniffle. She slowly stood up.

"W-Who are you? How did you get passed the Krullens?" Asked the girl.

"They left the house. We were hoping to find someone. But..." Junior trailed off. The girl trembled as she held her head.

"Did you see them? The people they butchered?" Asked the girl.

"We did," answered Junior in a low tone. The girl sobbed.

"I was an idiot! I was the girlfriend of that bastard, Ed! I thought he was a sweet guy, but then I found out that he was a murderer! He locked me up down here and sometimes comes down to... to..." the girl sobbed uncontrollably. Junior sat on the bed next to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. Aria bore a hard expression as she clenched her fists.

"He's a cruel man. Please, take me out of this hell hole! Please protect me!” pleaded the girl in desperation. Junior nodded to her as he bore a firm expression.

"I promise, I will," said Junior. The girl wrapped Junior into a tight hug and buried her face into his shoulder. Having been caught on surprise, Junior reluctantly returned her hug. Aria bore a soft expression at the sight. The captive girl raised her head and met with Aria's eyes with a smirk was her face. Aria had little time to react in her confusion as the captive girl suddenly sunk her teeth into Junior's neck, who cried out in agony. He forced the girl off himself and stumbled next to Aria.

"The fuck?!" Exclaimed Aria. Junior bore a look of horror as his attacker bore sickly green eyes and had long fangs. She screeched at the two and was about to attack, but Ed suddenly came crashing down through the basement door and pinning her to the ground. He bore the same eyes and blood-stained fangs. The two screeched at each other and began to fight. Junior held his bleeding neck as he watched.

"Wha.." Junior winced. Aria tugged at his arm.

"Let's just go!" Said Aria. The two quickly rushed out of the basement as Ed and the girl fought.

"I'm sick of scraps! I want the whole thing!" Shrieked the girl.

"You lost that right, Mary Sue!" Snarled Ed as he slammed Mary Sue into the wall. She lied on the ground in pain, allowing Ed to leave and lock the basement. He caught sight of Junior and Aria fleeing the house through the opened door. He chuckled darkly as he rushed out of the house.

Junior panted as he fell to his knees. His wound burned and the muscles in his body felt weak. Aria stopped next to him.

"I... I feel weak. I'm..." Junior hissed in pain. Aria looked back and found Ed to be approaching. She brought Junior's arm over her shoulders and stood up with him.

"Come on! We're not done yet!" Said Aria as she began to carry Junior across the field. The two ran with all the speed that they could muster as Ed was steadily catching up. Aria struggled with Junior's weight over her, but she refused to let them die here. However, Junior accidentally tripped, causing her to stumble. The two fell on the ground. Junior groaned as he held his bleeding neck as Aria bore a look of panic.

"Go. Save yourself. It's OK." panted Junior. Aria looked at him angrily as she looked like she was gonna break down.

"Don't tell me that, you asshole!" Yelled Aria. Ed chuckled as he walked towards them, licking his fangs.

"You'll be a great appetizer," said Ed. Suddenly, a loud shot gun blast filled the air. Ed groaned as he was forced back. Junior and Aria looked back and found Gojira Senior to be standing with a shot gun in his hand. He pumped the gun as Manda came by his side, holding a bottle of water.

"Back to your home, demon!" Said Senior as he fired again. Ed cried out as he was forced back by the blast. Manda opened the water bottle and poured it into a super soaker. She sprayed the water, which splashed on Ed's foot. He screeched in agony as he quickly ran back to the house, as Senior fired one last shot. He and Manda quickly helped the teens up to their feet.

"Dad?" Asked Junior weakly.

"You reckless kid. How do you get yourself into these situations?" Sighed Senior.

"Alpha! He's been bitten!" Said Manda. Senior growled as he hardened his expression.

"Damned monsters. Let's get them to the lair," said Senior.


Junior found himself sitting on a mattress in the Guardians' lair. He was panting as he held his bleeding neck. His vision blurred, and his body shook, struggling to support itself upright. He felt sick, as if he was on the verge of death yet his body would not give in. He even felt his emotions fleeting. As if he was losing the ability to feel anything. His skin was growing pale. Aria sat on the ground with her chin resting on her knees, still shaken by the experience. Kumonga approached Junior and knelt beside him.

"Let me see your neck," said Kumonga. Junior painfully removed his hand from his wound, which were two deep punctures in his flesh. Kumonga held his head and tilted it forward. She opened her mouth wide and ejected a glob of webbing onto his flesh, sealing the wound. She cleared her throat as she released the boy.

"Luckily the bite wasn't against an artery. But, the wound was pretty deep. That should keep you from bleeding out until you can recover," said Kumonga as Senior approached. He held out a garlic towards his son, who bore a look of confusion.

"Eat this," said Senior.

"Why?" asked Junior.

"It'll help you recover," said Senior. Junior sighed as he took the garlic.

"OK? I'll take your word for it," said Junior as he began to peal the garlic and eat it piece by piece.

"What were you doing over at that house?" questioned Senior.

"Adagio has been acting weird lately. Aria and Sonata were worried and asked me to help them investigate. We thought that the Krullen family had something to do with her change in behavior. Along with some other weird stuff going on at school," said Junior as he ate the rest of his garlic. Already, he was beginning to feel better, much to his surprise.

"Thanks, by the way. I wasn't expecting those assholes to be Transmutants," said Junior. Kumonga and Senior briefly looked to each other.

"Those weren't Transmutants, kid," said Kumonga. Junior and Aria looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean? If they weren't Transmutants, then what the hell were they?" asked Aria. Senior sighed as he scratched his head.

"How do I put this?" muttered Senior. Kumonga sighed in annoyance.

"Just tell them! After what they've seen, it shouldn't be too hard to accept!" said Kumonga.

"Yeah but you know how people are these days," said Senior.

"Tell us what?" asked Junior in annoyance.

"The Krullens are Vampires!" said Kumonga, tired of Senior's stalling. Junior and Aria bore confused looks. Aria rubbed her brows.

"Are you sure that they're not just Transmutants that started Vampire legends? Because that sounds more believable," said Aria.

"These creatures are nothing like Transmutants. These are truly monstrous beings, lacking humanity," said Senior. Junior sat up right.

"I'm willing to put what I know aside to make sense of all of this. It wouldn't be the first time," said Junior. Senior nodded.

"Nowadays Vampires are known to the world as fictional monsters, but they are real beings," said Senior as he pulled up a chair and sat down.

"There are variations within their kind, holding different traits, strengths, and weaknesses. But they all have one thing in common," said Senior as he took on a low tone.

"At one point, they were all human, but they've been cursed. What you and the girl encountered were the most dangerous species in the world," said Senior.

"The household of Vampires are known as 'Devlars'. They were the first vampires. They have sold their souls to a demon for immortality, but have been cursed to live in a state between life and death," said Senior. Aria grimaced.

"That would explain the occult shit in one of the bedrooms," said Aria.

"They feed on the blood of mortals to sustain their mortality. They've been hiding for the past couple of centuries, but the Vampires and Transmutants have been mortal enemies for over a thousand years," said Senior. Junior's eyes widened.

"Why us?" Asked Junior.

"The vampires seem to find the blood of a Transmutant more appealing. Because of our race's longevity, they come after us to greater increase their strength and life span. This has left us as the biggest targets," said Senior. Junior sighed heavily.

"Figures. We can't seem to catch a break," said Junior in annoyance.

"They are more than a minor inconvenience, Junior. They inject a toxin via bite that is potent enough to weaken the immune system of a Transmutant, as well as prevent us from transforming. Even our immune system in particular is no match for their bite," said Senior. "They would keep us alive in a weakened state to continue to feed on our blood to keep increasing their power. They'll even convert normal humans into vampires to expand their lineage as part of a hundred year cycle. The only way to cure yourself of the effects of their bite is to eat garlic."

"Wait a minute... Oh shit!" said Junior in alarm.

"What's wrong?" asked Kumonga.

"That's it! It all makes sense! Some students at our school have been looking sick ever since the Krullens showed up. They were all Transmutants! And Adagio and the others... Fuck!" said Junior in realization. He thought that somehow the sickly students being Transmutants were a significant equation, but he didn't want to believe it. Now, it was confirmed. Even worse, some of his friends were converted into vampires. Aria was not handling the information any better. Her eyes were wide in panic as she realized that her sister was turned into one of those things.

"Goddammit!" cursed Aria.

"We've learned that a clan of Devlars were dwelling here in Ponyville from the strong stench that they give off. This is due to them wearing the skin of their victims to protect their sensitive skin from sunlight. A dead giveaway for Devlars is the glitter effect that the sun has on them," said Senior. Aria scoffed.

"Seriously? Man, sparkling vampires? Sounds pretty lame," muttered Aria to herself.

"If the Devlars have truly infiltrated your school, then it is imperative to stop them before they continue their abominable actions," said Senior as Manda approached with a large sack. She sat it on the ground.

"So, you guys are gonna go in guns blazing?" Asked Junior.

"No, MONARCH confiscated our weapons. In fact, I shouldn't even have this," said Senior as he held up his shot gun. He sat it down.

"Son, we can't go and take the Devlars on ourselves. We have the Ark to protect and MONARCH will likely see us as aggressors to the humans. I hate to ask, but can you take care of it?" Asked Senior. Junior's brows raised.

"You're asking me to kill people?" Asked Junior.

"I'm asking you to protect your friends, your family, and your kind from monsters," said Senior firmly. Junior looked to Aria, who sat silently. He recalled what they had seen. It was only going to get worse. Junior turned to his father and nodded.

"How do I do it? That shot gun was clearly ineffective in taking out Ed," said Junior. Manda reached into the bag that she brought and drew out a few items.

"You know the lore, right? A trusty wooden stake to the black heart. Fresh water from a river. And some Garlic powder," said Manda as she placed the items on the ground. Junior bore a deadpanned look as he picked up a large bottle.

"Holy Water? Does that even work?" asked Junior.

"Hey, that's a good brand right there. it works better than tap water. The purer the source, the better chance at killing these blood suckers," said Manda as she took the couple of bottles and the stakes and placed them back in the bag.

"Use the garlic to cure any Transmutants that were injected by the toxins. It will even cure those that were converted into their lineage," said Manda.

"We can change them back?" asked Aria in a hopeful tone.

"Yes, but you have to do it before the cycle ends. Because at the end of the first month of their hundred-year cycle, the change becomes permanent," said Manda in a serious tone. Aria's expression turned to dread. Junior nodded in confirmation.

"OK, got it," said Junior as he was handed the bag of items. He stood up with Aria.

"Good luck, son. Remember, it's already too late for these creatures. They will not hesitate to kill you," said Senior. Junior nodded as he took a breath.

Later, Junior and Aria found themselves to be walking through town, having just left the Everfree forest. The two were silent. Junior found himself to feeling a lot better than he did earlier after eating the garlic. He was tempted to remove the blob of web that patched his wound on his neck up but thought against it, in case he hadn't fully recovered enough to regenerate the wound. Junior glanced at the girl beside him as she held her arms crossed over her chest.

"You OK?" asked Junior.

"No," answered Aria. "I'm still fucked up after seeing that."

"Yeah..." replied Junior with a sigh. He was about to speak again but quickly stopped as the two came by a street corner to a neighborhood.

"Hide!" said Junior as he and Aria quickly dove behind a nearby bush. They peaked in between an exposed space in the bush, finding Emmett and Victoria to be standing in their formal attire.

"Ugh. I'm starving. I need to sink my fangs into some flesh," said Emmett with an annoyed sigh.

"We have to be patient. Just wait until the formal. That's where we will enjoy a great feast," said Victoria.

"Once the students are all present, we will feast on them. And the converts will get their first meal. Unfortunately, everyone there will be sucked dry," said Victoria with a chuckle. Junior and Aria looked at each other in alarm.

"Oh ho! I can't wait! Some of the more rotund students are just ripe with blood! I love this damn country in the 21st Century!" laughed Emmett.

"So, where is Ed by the way?" asked Victoria.

"Ah. He texted me earlier saying that our home was invaded by a couple of Transmutants," said Emmett.

"What?!" Exclaimed Victoria.

"Don't worry. We agreed that after we've had our cycle major feast, we would leave Ponyville and move on to somewhere else. We won't have to worry about them if they know about our existence," said Emmett.

"I suppose," said Victoria in reluctance.

"Let's get going. Allison is waiting at the school. Ed will meet us there soon," said Emmett as he walked off. Victoria followed him away from the neighborhood. Junior and Aria looked to each other.

"Holy shit," said Aria.

"We can't let that happen," said Junior as he stood up.

"Aria, I'm gonna run home. I need to change," said Junior.

"Huh?" asked Aria.

"I'll have to blend in if we're going to stop this cannibalistic buffet. You heard what they said." Junior quickly began to text his mother.

"The formal is the best chance we got at stopping all of this. I don't have a ticket to get in, so I'll have to find a way to sneak in," said Junior.

"No need for that. Adagio got you a ticket," said Aria. Junior looked at her in surprise.

"She did?" asked Junior. Aria nodded to him.

"Yeah. She got it a couple of weeks ago for you when she was asking you to go. She was bitching about it the whole evening when you turned her down," chuckled Aria. Junior's expression softened. He felt a little guilty now, knowing that Adagio was planning on him coming along. Aria nudged him in the chest.

"You hurry and get changed. I'll do the same and bring that ticket for you," said Aria. Junior nodded.

"And take this too. Go to my locker and put in there. It'd be suspicious if I arrived carrying a large bag to a school event," said Junior. Aria raised a brow.

"And it wouldn't for me?" asked Aria.

"Hey, you're a star. They wouldn't think twice about you. If anyone asks, just say it’s a change of clothes. I'll text you my locker combination and location," said Junior as he handed Aria the bag. The girl nodded as she took a breath.

"We're gonna die," said Aria with a whimper.

"Not if I can help it," said Junior with a firm look.


Sonata was sitting on her bed with a bath towel over her head, dressed in a tank top and shorts. Her eyes were scanning the words that were on a couple of websites. She had a couple of tabs open to other sites. She began to quickly type on the laptop that was on her lap. Her eyes were wide in shock as she stared at an image that was an old and worn-down photograph of a young man standing among three other young people by stone steps. The young man in the middle bore a striking resemblance to Edward Krullen.

"No way," said Sonata as she read the heading of the article on the sight. The heading read 'Vampires of Ponyville'. Sonata read through the article, finding that during the 1800s there were rumors of young people disappearing. However, some days later, they would find those disappeared to either be dead and completely drained of fluids or return with a different personality. Even more disturbingly, there were rumors of those same people that had returned taking part in occult ceremonies in the woods with alleged witches. During this time, more and more bodies were appearing, with punctures in their necks. Sonata read that there even eye witness accounts of members of the Krullen family being seen with the disappeared victims last, seducing their fellow youth to visit their home. Only few had been seen again the next day. The Krullens and youngsters that had changed in personality were behaving like womanizers, harlots, and even committing sexual acts that were deemed immoral by the towns' people.

More disturbingly, an incident occurred on the 31st of October, where old Ponyville was plunged into chaos as many citizens died. Half of the town's population was dead, and the Krullens had mysteriously disappeared. The article explained that this was quite similar to vampire lore, but the incident of the massive reduction in Ponyville's population was said to be the result of an infection, given that some citizens were said to have been displaying symptoms of illness during this time. Historians dismiss the idea of vampires as being another scare going on along with the witch trials that was going at the same time.

Sonata scrolled up on her laptop and looked at the image again. The two looked too similar. And the description that she read from the article of people disappearing and some showing up with a whole different personality and more promiscuous reminded her of the current state of the school, including Adagio herself. Though she knew her sister could be dirty at times, she never went very far. And, she only began to act weird and ever since she went to the Krullens' house. It all couldn't be coincidental. They had to be vampires. The door suddenly opened, prompting Sonata to yelp in fright. She turned and found, Aria to be stepping in with a startled look.

"Relax! It's just me," said Aria. Sonata sighed in relief as her sister came in and sat a bag down.

"So, what happened?" asked Sonata.

"A lot. So much fucked up shit that I'm getting sick just thinking about it. But the bottom line is that the Krullens are dangerous," said Aria.

"Yeah," said Sonata.

"Did you find anything about them?" asked Aria. Sonata sighed in reluctance.

"You'll think it's stupid," said Sonata.

"Just tell me," said Aria in annoyance. Sonata turned the laptop to face her sister.

"I was looking up their names and couldn't find anything about them on social media. But I ended up coming across the name Krullen, which was a rich family in Ponyville during the 1800s," said Sonata. Aria rubbed a hand under her chin.

"Makes sense. Their place looked expensive," said Aria.

"Yeah, but then I found something else..." said Sonata as she opened another tab.

"I found that there wasn't any information on the Krullens passed the early 1800s. Nothing on today either. But, I found something very weird," said Sonata as she showed Aria the picture of Ed Krullen. Aria's eyes widened in shock.

"The writers of the article were researching vampire legends in the country, and it turns out that Ponyville has one. That picture was found in the archives of the town hall," said Sonata. She looked away as she waited for her sister to mock her. "I-I think Ed is a vampire."

"Yep. Makes sense," said Aria. Sonata looked at her in shock.

"Huh?!" exclaimed Sonata.

"Gojira and I found out from his dad. Apparently, vampires are a real thing," sighed Aria.

"No way..." said Sonata in disbelief.

"That's what I said. What else did you find out?" asked Aria.

"W-Well, the article said that people were disappearing, and they later turned out dead or returned with a new personality. But they all had hung out with the Krullens before. By seducing them," said Sonata.

"Just like Adagio..." said Aria with narrowed eyes.

"Wait, there's more. On October 31st, half of the people in the town died. The Krullens disappeared after that," said Sonata. Aria's widened.

"Wait, what year was that?" asked Aria.

"1808. Why?" asked Sonata.

"Ah shit. Their cycle! Gojira's old man said that every hundred years, they go out and convert new vampires! The change becomes permanent by the end of the first month of the cycle! Today is the 31st of October! That's tonight! They're going to do what they did before!" said Aria in realization.

"Then, does that mean that Dagi..." Sonata whimpered. The door was knocked on, startling the two.

"Aria! Sonata! Hurry up and get ready! I have the dresses that Rarity made!" called Adagio from behind the door.

"Alright!" called Aria.

"Don't worry. Gojira and I got a plan," whispered Aria as she turned to Sonata.


Junior was sitting in the front seat of his mother's car. He was dressed in the formal clothing, with his hair combed, making him look more presentable. His mother bore a giddy smile.

"I'm so happy that you actually decided to go!" said Miwa.

"Yeah..." answered Junior. The car parked by the side walk to the school. Junior sighed.

"Aw sweetie. Don't be nervous. Just loosen up and have fun!" Said Miwa. Junior slightly nodded. He then turned and gave his mother a tight hug.

"I love you, mom," said Junior. Miwa lightly smiled as she hugged Junior back.

"Oh, Junior," said Miwa.

Junior got out of the car and waved to his mother. He watched as she drove off from the area. The Transmutant couldn't bring himself to tell his mother what he was going to do. He knew that she'd do whatever to stop him. But he himself was uncertain of his victory. After all, these vampires were quite strong and seemed to only be killed by specific means. So, Junior made his way over to the Wondercolt statue, where Aria was standing in a dark dress with spider web-like fishnet sleeves, and her hair down.

"You look good," said Junior as he stood next to the girl. Aria scowled with a light blush.

"Save the compliments. I got the stuff in your locker," said Aria as she drew out a ticket.

"And here's your way in," said Aria as she handed Junior the ticket.

"Thanks. Try and keep yourself and Sonata away from the Krullens. I'll handle the converts," said Junior as the two made their way to the entrance of the school. He allowed Aria to go ahead of him, taking a minute to head to his locker, where he opened retrieved the bag's contents. Soon he found himself at the gymnasium doors, where muffled music came. He began to mentally ready himself. Junior opened the doors and entered the gymnasium, finding music and students dancing. The music abruptly stopped with a record scratch. Junior noticed that all eyes were on him. Junior found shocked looks on the faces of other students. Junior sighed heavily.

"Yo!! Ponyville High, are you hyped?!" Shouted Junior. He heard a couple of students from the crowd shouting, 'Yeaaaaah!'. Others were awkwardly silent, which made Junior's face turn red.

"Just trying to keep the atmosphere going. Don't mind me. Put the music back!" said Junior as he walked away from the door. The music turned back on and the students went back to dancing. Junior sighed heavily in embarrassment as he found Mosura, Angirasu and Rodan to be standing around, as sickly as ever. Junior noticed boxes of pizza to be resting on one of the tables. He quickly rushed to the table and began to reach into his pocket. He drew out garlic powder and spread it over the pizza. He then took out a bottle of holy water and poured it into the punch bowl. The Transmutant took a breath.

"OK. OK." Junior grabbed three paper plates filled with single slices of pizza and made his way over to his friends.

"Hey, guys!" Greeted Junior as he came next to the three. They bore surprised looks.

"Gojira? I didn't think you'd show up," said Angirasu.

"Meh. I just thought, 'we're only young once'. So, I decided to take it easy,” said Junior.

"You indulging in youth? It's the apocalypse," said Rodan in shock. Mosura weakly smiled.

"Well, I think it’s nice that you came," said Mosura.

"Yeah. You guys hungry? I brought over some pizza for ya," said Junior.

"Hell yeah. I'm feeling weak," said Rodan as he took a plate.

"Oh, I don't know. I..." Mosura coughed.

"Come on, Mosu. You're looking thin. Actually, you always have been thin. But now you're skin and bones. Like you barely eat," said Junior. It was true. Mosura did appear to be growing skinny to the point where it was unhealthy, likely an effect of the toxins from the Krullens. Mosura felt her stomach with a grimace, feeling an ache.

"On second thought..." Mosura took the plate and began to eat. Junior turned to face Angirasu.

"Is that garlic powder on the pizza?" Asked Angirasu. Junior gave a forced chuckle.

"Aang. Didn't your mother ever teach you that it was rude to analyze your food?" Asked Junior in a loud tone, worried that a Devlar heard his friend.

"But you didn't make the food," said Angirasu. Junior got close to him with a glare.

"Just eat the pizza or I'll shove it in your mouth," growled Junior. Angirasu quickly took the plate with a nervous look.

"Alright, relax," said Angirasu as he began to eat. Junior noticed that some other students were eating some of the garlic sprinkled pizza. Pinkie Pie was even rushing to grab some slices.

'Good. Saves me the trouble of getting them to eat it too.' Thought Junior. He then heard the music abruptly stopped.

"Yo Ponyville High! We just got word that a certain rockin' trio will be performing for us tonight! Give it up for the Dazzlings!" Said Vinyl Scratch from her DJ booth. Students erupted into cheers of excitement as the Dazzlings appeared on stage, with the lights shining on them. Adagio waved to the crowd as her red eyes glistened. Junior gritted her teeth.

"Damn it. The change must be getting worse," said Junior as he quickly moved towards the table, where he grabbed a couple of napkins. On stage, the Dazzlings began to sing in unison, though Junior was too busy to concern himself with the lyrics. Meanwhile, the Main 7 were standing together with slices of their pizza. Rainbow began to cough as she held her head.

"Ugh. I don't... I don't feel so good," said Rainbow.

"Same. I feel so cold," said Sunset with a shiver. The rest of the girls began to experience headaches and noticed how cold they were feeling. Like corpses becoming aware. A few other students that ate pizza began to experience the same thing.

"Suddenly I'm feeling great," said Rodan, as color seemed to return to his once pale skin. Mosura began to perk up.

"Same. I'm actually pretty hungry now," said Mosura. Rodan snickered, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"What?! Am I not allowed to eat?!" Asked Mosura indignantly.

"Goji said you were skin and bones," said Rodan. Mosura gasped as she looked at herself.

"What the hell happened to me? I've never been this thin!" Said Mosura in alarm.

"Oh shit," said Angirasu as he looked at his arm, finding puncture marks on his flesh.

Meanwhile, the Dazzlings continued their performance. Aria continued her singing as she watched Junior rush near the bleachers with some napkins. Adagio suddenly reached under her dress and drew out a large snake, much to her shock.

'We never rehearsed that!' Thought Aria. Sonta nearly yelped in fright as she backed off.

"Oh baby.~ Just stretch it and hold me tight.~ I promise that I won't put up a fight~," sang Adagio as the serpent coiled around her shoulders and hissed. Some students looked on in awe and shock while others like Twilight Sparkle reacted in fright. Adagio danced erotically as she carried the snake around, lightly stroking its neck as it hung low at her waist.

"Oh. I wanna feel your muscles throb.~ Oh yeah, baby~." Sang Adagio. Aria bore a disgusted look.

'That wasn't part of the song either!' Thought Aria. She was mentally screaming for Junior to hurry and act to end this nightmare. In just a short minute that felt like hours to Aria, the song ended. There was applause, despite the sexual undertones near the finale.

Meanwhile, Junior was crouching on the ground. He was setting napkins on the ground in a pile and drew out a match box.

"OK. Now to bring some pain with rain," said Junior as he began to open the box.

"Why am I rhyming?" Asked Junior as he drew out a match. He was about to ignite it but heard heals behind him.

"Mr. Takeshi!" Shouted a woman's voice. Junior nearly dropped the match with a start and turned to find Celestia looking down at him with a look of disapproval.

"Principal Celestia. This is... I can explain," said Junior with a nervous smile as he hid the matches behind himself.

"I'm appalled! I never took you for arson. I was hoping you came here for fun," said Celestia with her eyes narrowed. Junior quickly stood up.

"No, it's not like that!" Said Junior. Meanwhile from the crowd, Ed's eyes turned to find Junior and Celestia. His hearing picked them up clearly despite the crowd's applause.

"I have to inform your mother about this. And I'm afraid that the authorities may have to get involved," said Celestia. Junior's eyes widened in alarm.

"No, that's- We don't need to involve them! I just-" Junior feared that his plan was falling apart.

"Hand over the matches," said Celestia as she held a hand out.

"I..." Junior was about to protest but the woman looked at him sternly. With a curse under his breath, he reluctantly turned over the matches. Ed's eyes widened.

"Oh. I figured you'd turned out to be a bigger pest after earlier," said Ed. He then turned to Emmett.

"Change of plans," said Ed.

"You're coming with me to my office," said Celestia. Before Junior could protest, horrible screeches filled the air. They turned and found the Krullens to be changing in form, ripping off their flesh and exposing new flesh. Students screamed in terror at what they found. The Krullens appeared as horrible skeletal bat-like monsters with snake-like fangs and glowing, beady green eyes.

"What in..." Celestia stared in horror as the creatures began to leap about in the gymnasium. One of them bounded towards Junior and Celestia. It stopped before Junior and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying against the wall. The creature hissed as it turned to Celestia, who fearfully backed away. It lunged for her with its jaws opened wide, prompting Celestia to scream in fear. However, Junior tackled the creature onto the ground before it could reach her. He slammed its head against the ground and drew out a wooden stake. He was about to plunge it into its heart but was backhanded. Junior found himself pinned to the floor as his foe licked its fangs. Before it could sink its teeth into his neck, Celestia slammed a fire extinguisher at its head, but it had little effect. The Devlar snarled as it snapped its jaws at her, causing her to stumble and for the matches to fall to the ground. Junior quickly grabbed the box and the stake at his side. He jammed the stake at the vampire's leg, causing it to wail in agony.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Devlars began to terrorize everyone in the gymnasium. Before one of them could lunge for a couple, Angirasu grabbed it by the leg and swung it on the ground with all his might. Rodan quickly turned to the students.

"Hey Transmutants! Our friend Goji needs some help taking on whatever these things on! They went after us in particular, remember? So, let's get em'! Shouted Rodan as he round house kicked an approaching Devlar. Suddenly, Transmutant students rushed to join the side of Angirasu, Rodan and Mosura, As the Devlars scurried over ceilings and walls. They began to knock down lights and the disco ball, nearly falling on students. The Devlars shrieked as they dove down from the ceiling and towards the Transmutants. Angirasu slugged a Devlar in the jaw as it came towards him, shattering one of its fangs. Another Transmutant student appeared from behind and placed the creature into a headlock. Angirasu took the opportunity to punch the Devlar senselessly. Mosura rushed towards a Devlar that had Rarity pinned to the ground, who was screaming in terror. The Transmutant pushed her hand forward, focusing her telekinesis on the beast. It was sent flying towards the stage, as students dove for cover. And the third Devlar was effortlessly striking the Transmutants that approached it. It fought with punches, scratches, and kicks. Rodan gave a cry as he was about to swing a chair at the Devlar but the creature caught it before it could be hit. It then kneed Rodan in the gut and yanked the chair away. It then swung the chair against the red haired Transmutant, knocking him to the ground. It found Mosura and Angirasu rushing to assist Rodan, and turned as it opened its mouth. It let loose an ear-piercing shriek into the air, bringing pain to the ears of everyone in the gymnasium. Windows began to shatter from the shriek as students were tormented by the piercing sound.

Junior was cupping his ears over his head as he dropped to his knees. The Devlar that he was facing removed the stake from its leg and growled as it glared at Junior.

"You wretch!" snarled the Devlar, speaking in a demonic, yet familiar voice. It was Ed's. The Devlar took off running towards the doors and burst through, fleeing through the hall. Junior grunted as he shot up to his feet and began to pursue the Devlar as the rest fought each other. Junior rushed down the hall, finding Ed to be leaping through the darkness with loud grunts. The Transmutant picked up his speed with his eyes narrowed and his determination set. He found himself led to the library. The large room was cold and dark. Thunder roared as lightning flashed through the windows from the dome ceiling. His eyes were furrowed as his vision quickly adjusted to the darkness. He cautiously stepped through the library as he drew out the box of matches. He was about to ignite the match but found one of the bookshelves collapsing on him. Junior quickly brought his hands up and caught the heavy shelf, but dropped the matches on the ground. The box was lost among the dozens of books that fell. Junior grunted as he forced the shelf off, causing it to fall back. Suddenly, he felt clawed hands grab him by the shoulder and yanked him up above the ground. He was tossed across the library, smashing into the front desk, where he landed on a monitor and a cup holding sharpened pencils sticking up. He groaned as he landed on the ground with a busted monitor on him and the ache of sharp pencils stuck into his back. He looked up as lightning flashed. The Devlar was exposed briefly in the darkness by the flash as he lunged for the Transmutant. Junior kicked his legs up and knocked the creature back before he could land on him. Ed crashed into a shelf and knocked it over, causing more books to fall. Junior panted as he stood up, groaning in agony as he yanked pencils out of his back, staining his suit in blood. He then gasped as he spotted a lighter to be lying on the ground. He quickly grabbed it and placed it in his pocket.

"There's no point in resisting, Gojira. Our species are fated rivals," said Ed, but unseen in the dark. Junior panted as he reached into his coat and drew out an extra bottle of holy water that he saved and opened it.

"You are the prey, and we're the predators. It is the law of nature, and it transcends supernatural law," said Ed. Junior scoffed.

"I'm no one's prey, especially not some hipster vampire that sparkles in the daylight. I mean what kind of vampire is that?" scoffed Junior as he listened carefully while navigating through the library. Thunder continued to roar, and lightning flashed. He could hear claws grinding and detect the foul stench of death in the air. He then stopped walking as he peeked over the corner of a shelf.

"You come in my school and try to fuck with me and my friends? I don't think so. You're in my territory now. Because here, I'm the apex predator," said Junior as he heard the claws grinding coming closer.

"And you're my prey," said Junior. He then quickly turned and sent the holy water flying, where it splashed on Ed. He gave an agonized screech as he held his face.

"Jesus, that's annoying," said Junior with a wince.

"Don't say that name!" shouted Ed. Junior raised a brow.

"What? Jesus? It's just a name dude. Oh wait, that's a vampire trope," said Junior as he kicked Ed in the jaw and delivered multiple strong punches against him. Ed was backed into a shelf as Junior relentlessly beat him.

"Too bad Erika isn't here! I could use her quoting scriptures to get your goat!" said Junior as he sent another punch towards Ed, but the Devlar caught his fist. Ed snarled at him as his face appeared to have been partially melted as his flesh sizzled.

"Fuck," said Junior in dismay. He then found himself thrown across the library, where he crashed onto desks and chairs, falling to the ground. Ed leaped to his side and grabbed him by the leg, where he effortlessly swung him on the ground like a doll. Junior was slammed from side to side as Ed's claws dug into his leg. He felt his body ache from the trauma that he was experiencing. Ed then slammed him against a monitor, which sparked and shattered. Junior groaned as he bled from his brow and mouth, and his body was covered in dark bruises. His clothes were slightly torn. Ed laughed as he threw Junior high into the air, where Junior was able to see an up-close look of the ceiling windows as lightning flashed. He then fell several feet back down, only to be met by a round house kick by Ed, sending him flying across the library. Junior slammed into another book shelf, causing it to fall over and knock over other shelves in a domino effect. Junior panted as he lied on the ground in pain. He cried out in agony as Ed landed on him, with a clawed foot pinning him to the ground. Ed chuckled as he leaned closer to the Transmutant.

"As I said. 'You're the prey'. I will say that you were the first to put up a fight as long as you did against me," said Ed. Junior reached into his pocket and fished for the lighter.

"I think instead of sucking your body dry of blood, I'll make you my slave. That should be a more humiliating fate for you than granting you the mercy of death," chuckled Ed. Junior scoffed in annoyance.

"You're seriously going to monologue and humiliate me? Really? For someone centuries older, your fucking childish. I got better things to do," said Junior as a click filled the air. Ed's eyes widened and turned to find Junior to be holding an ignited lighter.

"Say hi to Impact for me… in Hell!" said Junior with a smirk. He then tossed the lighter.

"No!!" cried Ed as he attempted to catch the lighter, but it slipped through his claws. The lighter made contact with a pile of books, with the flame spreading to them. The books began to burn, and smoke rose. The school fire alarm went off as the sprinklers activated. Water fell onto the two, drenching them. Ed stumbled off Junior as he cried out in agony. He began to flee the library, but the sprinklers were on everywhere through the hall. He staggered through the hall as he melted into black muck.

"No! No! Blergh!!" Ed fell to the ground as his body melted, becoming a black puddle. Junior panted as he stumbled into the hallway, holding his bleeding arm.

Meanwhile in the gymnasium, students were crying out as they were drenched by the sprinkler system. The remaining Krullens wailed in agony as they too melted into black puddles. Rodan, Mosura, and Angirasu watched as the three perished. Meanwhile, Adagio's eyes changed from red to being its original color. She shook her head as she was swayed. She was caught by Sonata and Aria before she could fall.

"Wha... What happened?" asked Adagio with a wince. Aria and Sonata smiled in relief and hugged their sister tightly.

"Everyone, please exit the gymnasium in an orderly fashion!" called Celestia as Luna opened the back doors and gestured for the students to go through.


Junior was sitting on the bleachers as he rubbed his dark bruises, while Fluttershy worriedly cleaned his wounds. He winced.

"Sorry!" squeaked Fluttershy nervously.

"Its fine. Just take it easy," said Junior as Fluttershy went back to treating him. He found the rest of his friends to be approaching, all drenched. Rodan nudged Junior in the shoulder, who winced in pain.

"So, you saved the day? I'm noticing a trend," said Rodan with a chuckle.

"I had Sonata and Aria to help," said Junior as he nodded to the girls. Sonata smiled brightly as Aria nodded in respect.

"Um... Sugarcube. You uh... You..." Applejack stuttered with a flushed look as she looked away. Junior noticed Fluttershy looking away in embarrassment.

"We weren't ourselves when we said those things. You know that, right?" asked Sunset with a worried and embarrassed look. Junior bore a look of realization of what they were talking about. He nodded with a smile.

"It's all good. Don't sweat it," said Junior. Rarity sighed in disappointment as she wore a jacket over her shoulders.

"Foo. I can't believe that the formal was ruined," said Rarity.

"By Vampires, of all things," said Rainbow with a chuckle. Twilight shook her head as she sighed.

"This world has been getting much weirder lately," said Twilight in dismay.

"But exciting, right?!" asked Pinkie eagerly.

"I wouldn't call blood sucking monsters exciting. I call that a nightmare," deadpanned Junior. He then looked around.

"Where's Adagio?" asked Junior.

"She's over there," said Mosura as she pointed to school building, where the girl was sitting. Junior stood up.

"I'll be back," said Junior as he jogged over to the building, while Mosura and Fluttershy bore looks of disappointment. Junior stopped and found Adagio to be sitting on the ground with her hair and dress drenched.

"Hey... Ada," greeted Junior awkwardly.

"Hey..." greeted Adagio. Junior held his hands in his pocket with a sigh.

"Listen... I uh..."

"No, don't say it. I was stupid in letting my guard down," said Adagio as she looked to Junior with a sad smile.

"You were right. It wasn't smart just hanging out with the guy when I hardly knew him. He manipulated me to be part of his little cult," said Adagio with regret in her tone.

"I should've been less of a dick about the whole thing, Adagio. I just... I care, you know," said Junior as he took a seat next to the girl.

"Listen, we all make mistakes. God knows that I have. But the important thing is that you're alright now. They're gone," said Junior. He then chuckled as he removed his jacket and placed it over Adagio's shoulders.

"Thanks for the ticket, by the way," said Junior with a wink. Adagio bore a surprised look. Her cheeks lightly flushed as she bore a warm smile. She chuckled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"You sly dog," said Adagio.


Later...

Junior was walking down the road back home. He was alone, covered in bruises and scratches that scabbed over. He held his phone against his ear as he walked.

"We informed MONARCH about what happened. We didn't mention the whole vampire lore thing to all of them but the new Director since it'd be harder for them to accept. Who could blame 'em? Anyway, they've got the Krullen household on lock down. No one goes in or out," said Manda over the phone. Junior nodded.

"That'd be best. What about the bodies?" asked Junior.

"Well, they're going to release their identities to the public when they find them. But they're going to keep the vampire thing under wraps," said Manda.

"So, they're gonna cover it up? Typical government bullshit," said Junior with a scoff.

"I know. But, we're gonna have to keep quiet about it. Until then, you take care of yourself. Your father will be spending some time with the Director to learn more about the Devlars," said Manda.

"Sure. Tell him to be careful," said Junior as he hung up. He sighed as he made his way down the road, where he came across a familiar area, He looked off to the side and found the field that bore the Krullen house. The fence was locked and barricaded, as MONARCH armored trucks were parked outside of the house. He saw a couple of soldiers standing guard outside and found a sign on the fence. It read, 'The Area is Under Quarantine. Extreme Force Will Be Met to Defend This Area.' The sign bore biohazard symbols and the MONARCH insignia on the bottom. He flinched as he noticed a flash of light. The light was coming from a window below the house, likely the basement. The blue light was flickering in the basement over and over again. Junior began to question if this was all truly over.

PreviousChapters Next