• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,588 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,588

PreviousChapters Next
Valentine's Special: Casanova

Author's Note:

Disclaimer: This special is not canon.

The morning sun shone high over Canterlot High. The school was filled with many students. Among those students were couples, who held hands on their walk, cuddled together out in the quad in the cold, and some were even kissing to their hearts' desire. A lot of romance was in the air, for Valentine's Day was just around the corner. This drove the youth with emotions of excitement, and dread. Aria Blaze in particular fit neither of these categories.
Aria was sitting in her classroom with a scowl. Some of her classmates were conversing with each other, their voices very clear to her hearing.


"And next, we're gonna eat at a restaurant after school! I'll then exchange my chocolate to him!" said a girl as she explained her date plan to her friends. Aria's brow twitched.


"Ugh! My boyfriend won't even hint to me if we're going out on a date on Valentine's Day!" complained another girl. Aria gritted her teeth.


"Yeah. And after I've got her going with the chocolate strawberries, I'll give her some of my special icing, if ya know what I mean," chuckled a boy with his friends. Aria clenched her fist as she made an inaudible grunt.


"And after I give her the chocolate, I'm gonna confess my feelings to her," said another boy to his friends, looking a bit embarrassed. Aria growled.


"I hope all of these lovey dovey assholes get on a boat to the arctic. And I hope it crashes into a glacier and everyone goes down with it," said Aria with a scowl.


"Well that's not very nice," said Adagio Dazzle from across from her.


"Is my little sister sour because she doesn't have someone special for Valentine's?" cooed Adagio. Aria scoffed.


"I couldn't care less about that. It’s the fact that everyone's gaga for the holiday that annoys me. Everyone becomes a mindless, lovesick moron," said Aria as she leaned back in her seat. Sonata gasped as she popped up by Aria's seat, who flinched with a start.


"How could you hate Valentine's Day?!" asked Sonata.


"Because it's stupid," said Aria.


"Honestly, I don't care much for it either. I can always use my charm to get someone to give me free chocolate if I wanted," said Adagio with a shrug. Sonata bore a look of shock as she looked to her sisters. She huffed.


"Well, I guess Valentine's Day is too beautiful for you to comprehend, but not for people who seek love," said Sonata.


"Oh gimme a break," scoffed Aria.


"Oh~. A box of chocolates is nice. But the real charm to Valentine's is someone saying ‘I love you’, thrice~. It’s all about the spice of looove~." Sonata began to sing, drawing attention from the class. Aria scowled as her sister sang.


"I rather get lice~. Why bother with a commercial holiday~? You think my heart is ice, but I’m just being real~. Why bother getting sweets from some sap when my sister may have some to steal~!" sang Aria as she reached for Sonata's bag, who slapped her hand in response.


"Wait a minute. No one told me this was a musical," said Adagio in confusion.


Meanwhile outside of the class, Twilight Sparkle was strolling by the class room with a box in her hands. She eventually found herself in the science lab, where test tubes and chemicals were sitting out. The girl began to unpack and proceeded to draw out some ingredients.


"Time to get to work," said Twilight.


It was lunchtime. As usual, students waited in line for their lunch and took their seats to feast. Among these students were Rodan Shou and Angirasu Riku. The two were conversing as they left the lunch line with their food.


"I’m telling ya, there's no better time to get girls than Valentine's Day! Just think, a cute girl shyly handing you a box of sweets. Every man's dream!" said Rodan.


"Hm" Angirasu hums to himself with an embarrassed look.


"I remember getting sweets from this girl that I had a crush on back in Neighpon. But this was years ago," said Angirasu.


"Was she sweet on you?" asked Rodan with a look of interest.


"No. I guess you could consider it, courtesy chocolate," said Angirasu with a forced chuckle as the two sat down at a table, where Mosura, Sunset, and Erika were sitting. Rodan sighed.


"You poor soul. Trust me, I know the feeling," said Rodan as he patted Angirasu's shoulder.


"But hey. Maybe we'll get lucky! Maybe certain ladies will give us something sweet this year, huh?" said Rodan as he looked to the girls present. Mosura rolled her eyes as Sunset shook her head in amusement while Erika was silent.


"You're getting courtesy chocolate, buddy," said Mosura.


"Agh. Why does that sting more when you say it?" asked Rodan with a wince. He suddenly stiffened as Junior approached the table. The dark haired teen took a seat across from them, where he drew out his lunch from a bag. Angirasu noticed that Rodan was completely silent. It was weird since he wouldn't shut up about Valentine's Day a few seconds ago.


"Hey, Goji," greeted Sunset with a smile.


"Hm? Oh, hey Sunset," greeted Junior in a mellow tone as he began to eat.


"And the crew is here!!" Pinkie Pie squealed, causing Junior to flinch.


"Ugh. Don’t do that!" complained Junior as the rest of the Main 7 and the Dazzlings took a seat at the table.


"I'm sorry, Goji. I'm just super-duper excited because Valentine's Day is coming up!" said Pinkie with joy. Junior sighed in response.


"Of course you are," said Junior with a scowl. Angirasu raised a brow as he noticed this.


"I know what you mean! I love this time of year!" sighed Rarity.


"The sweets! So many tasty candies!" said Pinkie with her mouth watering at the thought.


"The romance!" said Sonata, while Aria and Adagio groaned in annoyance.


"Oh! That's the best part! Just imagine, exchanging gifts with your sweetheart. Roses, some chocolate, and maybe a cute stuffed bear," said Rarity with a day dreaming look. Fluttershy blushed to herself with a smile.


"That does sound nice," said Fluttershy. Angirasu noticed Rodan was slightly fidgeting next to him. Then he noticed that his focus was on Junior, who appeared annoyed.


"Y'all are pretty excited for Valentine's. Do any of ya have a significant other to be this excited?" asked Applejack with a deadpanned look.


"Don't kill the dream!" said Sonata in annoyance.


"It doesn't just have to be 'romantic' sweets. You can get some from a friend," said Sunset with a shrug.


"Tsk. It's not the same," pouted Rarity.


"Yeah, wouldn't it be better if someone who you liked gave you some out of their romantic feelings?" asked Sonata. Junior sighed to himself as he ate with a scowl.


"Who cares? It's just a dumb commercial holiday for these candy companies." said Aria in annoyance.


"You're only saying that cause no guy ever gave you sweets," said Sonata as she stuck her tongue out.


"Shut up, Sonata!" said Aria. Junior inhaled deeply as the girls went back and forth. He had tuned them out as they continued to talk about the holiday. It was like a weird obsession that they had.


"Gojira, Hellooo~," called Rarity. Junior turned his head to face the girl sitting a couple seats down.


"Huh?" asked Junior.


"Ah. There you are, darling. I was asking if you've ever gotten chocolates from a special girl like Angirasu said he did?" asked Rarity as she batted her eyelashes.


"Uh..." Junior hesitated to answer. An uneasy feeling was in his stomach and it wasn't from the sandwich that he ate.


"I bet he got some from his mom," chuckled Rainbow Dash. Junior hardened his expression. But, Rainbow's words stung like a scorpion's sting.


"You know what? Fuck you!" said Junior in a harsh tone. Everyone at the table went silent. Junior's friends bore looks of shock at his tone and response. The Transmutant felt his cheeks grow hot as their eyes stared at him. He realized that he had just said that out loud. In public, no less.


"Hey, I was just kidding," said Rainbow, her tone a bit small. Her expression told Junior that she didn't mean any harm. This made Junior's face hotter. He stood up and gathered his trash.


"I just remembered that I had to take care of something," said Junior as he left the cafeteria. The other teens watched as he left.


"I think you hit a nerve with him," said Aria. She then took a sticky note that Sonata drew on with a grimace.


"Hey, is it me or does the love heart look like an inverted penis head?" asked Aria. Everyone else looked at her oddly.


"I think that's just you," said deadpanned Mosura.


Meanwhile, Junior was walking through the hall in annoyance. He saw couples sucking face with each other as they hugged and groped. He wanted to throw them all down a basement and lock the door, just to give them a private room to do this lovey dovey shit. He wanted the week to end already.


"Hey, Gojira!" called a familiar voice. Junior turned and found Twilight to be running after him.


"What?" asked Junior.


"I wanted to check on you, that's all," said Twilight.


"I'm fine," said Junior.


"Really? Because you seem the opposite of fine," deadpanned Twilight. Junior groaned in annoyance as he turned away. Twilight made her way next to the boy to make eye contact.


"Come on, don't hold it against Rainbow. She just likes to joke around. Sometimes a bit too much," said Twilight.


"I don't care about that. I'm fine," said Junior. Twilight sighed.


"Don't push me away. It's just gonna encourage me more to keep pestering you," said Twilight. Junior looked down at the girl, who held her hands on her hips. Junior slightly narrowed his eyes as did Twilight. The two were in a staring contest that lasted two seconds. Junior sighed.


"Fine. I'm just not in the mood today. It’s every year with this crap and I hate it," said Junior.


"Well... why do you hate Valentine's Day so much? I'd thought that you just wouldn't care," said Twilight.


"Ah. You'd think it’s childish," said Junior as he looked away.


"Come on, tell me," said Twilight.


"You wouldn't understand," said Junior, using whatever excuse that he could. But Twilight was not having it.


"What did I say about pushing me away?" deadpanned Twilight. Junior inhaled sharply through his nostrils as he rubbed the back of his neck.


"Growing up, I was always singled out by the other kids when they passed sweets to each other. It was something I learned to accept. But when I was in Junior High, I found that someone had left a heart shaped box on the desk that I sat at. There was no name of who it from, but it obviously had a girl's handwriting and was directed to me," said Junior. Twilight was listening attentively.


"Being at the age where boys typically like girls, I naturally was eager," said Junior. His expression hardened.


"But when I opened it, I found it was filled with dog shit instead of chocolate," said Junior. Twilight's face crinkled into disgust.


"And as if that weren't enough, I was laughed at by the class. I found that some of them were in on the prank. I've never been so humiliated," said Junior in a low tone. Twilight's expression softened.


"I'm... I'm sorry," said Twilight.


"I always get pissed when i see this Valentine crap. It's just a reminder. But really, who cares anyway? I bet half these people will break up before or shortly after high school ends for them!" said Junior, glaring at couples as he raised his voice. As students glared at him, Twilight hid her face in embarrassment.


"Don't you think you're being a little petty?" asked Twilight. Junior sent her a glare.


"Excuse me?" questioned Junior. Twilight nervously raised her hands defensively.


"No! No! Your situation was so awful that I want to cry! I just think you're being unfair by wishing ill will to these couples," said Twilight. Junior relaxed his expression as he crossed his arms.


"Maybe. Nah, fuck them too," said Junior with a scowl.


"But why?" asked Twilight incredulously. Junior gave no response as he glanced at the girl.


"I don't know. Because they need to get a room! This is a public place after all," said Junior, immediately regretting his stupid response. Twilight sighed as she rubbed her brow. Then, an idea came to mind.


"Hey, I think I know how to help you overcome that bad mood of yours," said Twilight. Junior raised a brow at her in response.


Junior found himself standing in the chemistry lab. Twilight was wearing a pair of goggles, gloves, and an apron as she began to mix colored chemicals. An uncomfortable look was on Junior's face as Twilight poured blue liquid into a glass cylinder.


"You aren't making Crystal Meth, are you?" asked Junior. Twilight looked back at Junior incredulously.


"Wha- I- Tha- No! Of course not!" said Twilight. The question was almost hard for her brain to process in order for her to comprehend and answer, given how ludicrous and downright offensive it was.


"Then what are you doing?" asked Junior. Twilight pulled a white board by her and showed off a mess of equations and other writing that Junior's brain immediately shut down at. He wouldn't dare touch chemistry as a subject.


"Lately I've been working on developing a formula meant to alter the mood of the subject. It's to help with anxiety, depression, anger, and other negatives that affect the brain. Instead, the formula is meant to help bring about more positive moods and keep you calm, minus the decrease in mental capacity for movement and thinking…and non-addictive," said Twilight as she patted the board. Junior bore a blank look.


"Oh. Why are you even working on an anti-depressant?" asked Junior.


"Because I'm O.C.D. and I stress easily," deadpanned Twilight.


"Ah. So this project of yours is for your 'personal use'," said Junior with a nod. Twilight glared at him.


"Don't make it sound like I'm an addict!" said Twilight.


"Whatever you say, Heisenberg," said Junior sarcastically. Twilight looked at him in confusion.


"What?" asked Twilight.


"Never mind. Is this even legal?" asked Junior.


"Of course. This is just a school project. So long as we aren't selling it to people in the black market," said Twilight. "We should also keep this between us just to be safe."


"Jesus Christ, Twi," said Junior in dismay.


"Only because I want the formula safe! I plan on passing it to GeneCo if it's a success," said Twilight.


"If?" asked Junior


"I've had great results on animal test subjects. But I haven't exactly tried to test on humans since... Well I have no legal grounds as a teenager should something go wrong," said Twilight. She noticed the incredulous look Junior gave her. Then it dawned on her.


"Oh my God, this is a horrible idea!" said Twilight as she quickly erased the board. Junior watched as the girl frantically began to put equipment away as the final result of the formula was heating.


"I can't make you a guinea pig! What if something goes wrong?! Ugh! I'm a horrible friend!" cried Twilight as she buried her face into her hand. Junior sighed as he patted her shoulder.


"I just wanted to help," muttered Twilight.


"Thanks anyway, Twilight. I'm just gonna have to suck it up," said Junior. Suddenly a football smashed through the window. Instinctively, Junior pulled Twilight close as the ball smashed into the remaining chemical filled equipment. Liquids spilled on the table and some splashed on Junior's sweater. The smell of the chemicals left a stench on him. But a familiar blue liquid came splashing onto his face. He was blinded as the liquid got in his eyes, nose, and fell into his mouth. Junior began to spit but felt his sinuses and eyes burning.


"It’s in my eyes!" cried Junior. Twilight quickly ushered him to the emergency rinse station, where he stood over a fountain. He painfully opened his eyes and Twilight turned on the faucet, shooting water into Junior's eyes. The Transmutant groaned as his sinuses still stung along with the back of his throat. Some of the formula had found its way into his body. Junior was coughing violently as Twilight quickly toweled him off. She forced the drenched sweater off of him with a panicked look.


"Are you OK?!" asked Twilight frantically.


"It got in the back of my throat!" coughed Junior.


"And how do you feel?" asked Twilight worriedly.


"I feel fine, my mouth is a little dry," said Junior as he licked his lips. He then felt his head light as his body felt weak.


"Ooh. Scratch that, I'm feeling woozy," slurred Junior.


"Gojira?" called Twilight.


"I'ma go night night, now!" slurred Junior. He suddenly dropped to the ground unconscious. Twilight stared in horror as the Transmutant lied on the ground.


"Gojira!!" cried Twilight as she shook Junior. From the window, Rainbow Dash peeked inside with a sheepish look.


"Sorry about that! Bulk Biceps has a bad aim. Whoa, what's with him?" asked Rainbow, barely noticing Junior on the ground.


"Call an ambulance!" cried Twilight. Junior suddenly shot upright, startling Twilight and Rainbow out of their wits.


"Geez! He shot up like a freaking a vampire!" exclaimed Rainbow. Junior stared off blankly as his amber eyes appeared to be taking a bluish tint.


"Gojira?" called Twilight worriedly. Junior looked at the girl blankly. Twilight looked to be tearing up. She wrapped her arms around him tightly.


"Thank goodness!" cried Twilight as she buried her face into his shoulder. Junior sniffed the air.


"You smell nice," said Junior. Twilight immediately pulled away with a puzzled look and a blush.
"What?"


"Sorry. You were just so close I couldn't help but notice," said Junior as he stood up, and ran his hand over his shirt to get rid of the wrinkles. As Twilight stood up, Junior looked down on her with a smile creeping onto his face. Twilight began to grow uncomfortable.


"Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked Twilight.


"It's amazing how short you are," said Junior. Twilight scoffed in offense as she glared at him.


"I mean, I'm pretty tall. But it is really obvious that you're small," said Junior. Twilight punched Junior's arm with a glare.


"You jerk! I was worried sick! And I know I'm short! You don't have to remind me! It's like guys only care about the tall model type!" said Twilight.


"Aw I didn't mean it like that," said Junior as he slightly knelt to meet Twilight's eyes.


"It could work in your favor. You're pretty. And your size makes you look vulnerable and cute. Guys are attracted to that. Men will want to protect you," said Junior with a smile. Twilight stared at him with wide eyes as her face warmed up.


"You... you think I'm pretty? Oh gosh..." Twilight looked away, appearing confused but flattered. Then, an annoyed look appeared on her face.


"Vulnerable? Do you really think of me as being weak?" Asked Twilight in a half offended tone.


"What in the hell?" Asked Rainbow with a dumbfounded look. She couldn't believe her eyes. Was Junior, of all people, flirting with Twilight?


"Ah. Looks like my sweater is drenched," said Junior as he picked up his sweater, which reaked of chemicals.


"Oh. Sorry, that's our bad," said Rainbow. Junior shrugged as he carried the sweater over his shoulder.


"It's no problem. Nothing a little wash can't fix. Besides, maybe I can show off these guns," said Junior as he began to flex with a chuckle. Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other briefly.


"I mean, they're alright," said Rainbow awkwardly.


"Gojira, are you OK? You're acting... I can't explain it," said Twilight.


"I feel fine. Good, even. Just a little dry in the mouth," said Junior as he glanced at Twilight.


"Gojira, your eyes!" Said Twilight. Junior looked to his reflection.


"Huh. That's interesting," said Junior as he used his fingers to pull on the skin of his cheeks, exposing the pink flesh of his sockets.


"Looks like a side effect from your formula. Did your animal test subjects experience a change of eye color?" asked Junior.


"No," answered Twilight, while looking Junior over worriedly. The Transmutant smiled.


"Hm. It creates a nice look. The blue took over my irises, with the amber holding thin around the rims," said Junior.


"Dude, you're admiring your eyes?" asked Rainbow with a puzzled look.


"We should clean up," said Junior as he looked to Twilight.


"That can wait. I really think we should-" Twilight was interrupted as Junior shook his head.


"I'm fine, Twilight. Come on, or else we'll get busted," said Junior.


Later that day, Junior was walking down the hallway in silence. But instead of a scowl as usual, he had a calm, and a small smile on his face. He felt free, and calm. His mood was a complete 180' from earlier, much to Twilight's shock. She was following close behind him with Rainbow Dash as they stepped out to the quad.


"Oh. Hey, Gojira. Listen, sorry about what I said earlier," said Rainbow as she scratched at the back of her head. Twilight glared at her.


"How about apologizing for playing football near classrooms!" said Twilight.


"It's all in the past. No harm, no foul," said Junior, coolly.


"Really?" asked Rainbow in shock. As the three walked, students began to curiously look at Junior, who appeared to be in a good mood. Something about his smile was disarming. They didn't even bother to cower and part to the walls. Junior flashed a smile at a girl that walked by while staring.


"Hey, how ya doing?" asked Junior. The girl blushed as she quickly walked off.


"Did he just..." Twilight looked at Rainbow incredulously.


"Nah. That's just your imagination," said Rainbow with a forced chuckle. The three soon found themselves outside of the school. Junior noticed Fluttershy waving to him as she approached.


"So... Did you two make up?" whispered Fluttershy as she looked to Rainbow.


"I uh... I think so," said Rainbow. Junior's expression brightened.


"Hey, Shy!" greeted Junior. Fluttershy flinched with a start, not expecting the boy to greet her so eagerly. Normally he's very casual.


"O-Oh, hi Goji. How are you?" asked Fluttershy with a small smile.


"I'm great! Come on, bring it in," said Junior as he held out his arms and wrapped Fluttershy into a hug. The girl gasped with an intense blush. She shyly returned the hug. The two released each other.


"Wow, you're looking gorgeous today!" Said Junior. Fluttershy stiffened as her entire face grew red. Twilight and Rainbow both bore shocked looks at junior's boldness.


"You really... think so?" Muttered Fluttershy as she played with her hair. Junior leaned close to her ear.


"Dont tell the others, but out of all the girls i know, you're my favorite," said Junior with a wink. Fluttershy felt her heart leap in her chest as her knees grew weak. Junior turned and found Flash to be walking by. The Transmutant walked to the guitarist.


"Yo, Flash!" greeted Junior. Flash stopped with an odd look as Junior walked by him, patting him on the shoulder.


"Keep killin' it with that guitar! And keep that hair trimmed!" said Junior as he walked off.


"Thanks?" said Flash.


"I feel like I'm king of the world!!" cried Junior. Flash watched as the Transmutant re entered the school. He turned to the girls with an incredulous look.


"Did he hit his head or something?" asked Flash.


"Nah, Twi gave him drugs," answered Rainbow. Twilight glared at her in response.


"Anti depressant!" said Twilight. They then noticed Fluttershy dropping to her hands and knees in the grass, her blush intense.


"H-He called me... G-G-Gor-Gorgeous! I'm his..." Fluttershy stuttered in a blushing daze. Twilight crossed her arms with a scowling pout.

"Jerk just said I was 'pretty'," muttered Twilight.


Junior found himself stared at from his classmates. But he didn't mind. The old him would've flipped his lid. No, he was a curious sight right now, he had to admit. His face was just disarming, loose and carried a friendly tone. A girl next to him dropped her pencil, prompting Junior to pick it up.


"Dropped this?" asked Junior.


"Y-yeah. Thanks," squeaked the girl.


"Not problem," said Junior with a wink. The girl's heart skipped a beat. She briskly returned to writing in her notebook to avoid eye contact. Junior went back to listening to the lecture presented by the teacher at front. He found himself catching on quick with what he was being taught. This was surprising. Junior figured that his stress and previous behavior caused him to be less focused, because right now he was able to absorb all of the information presented to him. Junior looked down at his desk at his notebook, where notes and equations were neatly categorized. The boy smiled.


It was the end of the day. Junior was humming to himself as he carried his backpack to the school library. He took a seat alone at a table, pulling his books out. He placed a math textbook and sat it in front of himself. He stared at it, silent for a minute. Junior calmly took a breath.


"Let's give it a shot," said Junior as he opened his textbook. He placed his notes to the side and looked through his textbook. With a sheet, he began to work.


Just outside of the library, peeking through the glass of the doors, the Main 7, Mosura, Angirasu and Rodan were staring.


"I'm telling you, he's different," Rainbow Dash.


"It can't be that bad," said Angirasu with an odd look.


"Hey, I never said it was bad," chuckled Rainbow.


"But its strange, isn't it?" asked Fluttershy, a bit worried.


"He's just more mellow now," said Twilight in reassurance. Her expression was bright as she watched Junior do his homework.


"It's working well in him! Even in barely one dose!" said Twilight.


"Is it permanent?" Asked Mosura.


"Well, it lasts a full day in my tests on lab rats. But the formula had a different side effect on Gojira. It could last less if not longer," said Twilight. Sunset squinted as she found Junior working.


"Huh. He normally asks me to tutor him in math," said Sunset as she began to open the door.


"Hey, what are you doing?" asked Pinkie in confusion.


"Hold on," replied Sunset as she entered the library. She made her way over to the table that Junior sat. His eyes were glued to the math book that he failed to take notice of the girl in front of him. Sunset was surprised to see him this focused. Sunset cleared her throat as she leaned over the table.


"Watcha doin'?" Asked Sunset in a friendly tone. Junior shot his eyes up, startled out of his focus. Sunset was caught off guard by the amber rims in the edges of his now blue irises, which were very glaring that she couldn't help but be fixated on them.


"Oh, hey Sunset. Just doing homework," said Junior with a smile.


"Funny. You normally come to me for some help. Are you doing ok?" Asked Sunset as she took a seat in front of the boy.


"I think so. I wanted to try to study on my own," replied Junior.


"Guess you got tired of hanging around me, huh?" said Sunset, jokingly.


"Nah. I just felt bad about bugging you every week for tutoring," said Junior as he scratched his head awkwardly. Sunset softly smiled.


"Don't feel bad. I'm always happy to help," said Sunset as she reached across and patted Junior's shoulder.


"Honestly I don't think I could get tired of hanging out with you," said Junior as he held Sunset's hand as she was about to retract from patting him. The girl looked at their hands with a raised brow but then noticed Junior staring at her with eyes of longing.


"Goji?" Asked Sunset. She flinched as Junior caressed her hand, causing goosebumps to emerge along her arm.


"I mean, you're great to be around. Your smart, fun, and beautiful," said Junior. Sunset felt her face heat up as her eyes widened.


"I... huh?!" Squeaked Sunset. Her mind was scrambled from trying to process what was happening. She couldn't comprehend where all of this was coming from.


"You're like a flame. And I'm not just saying that because of that gorgeous red hair of yours," said Junior with a smile. Sunset pulled her hand back with a shocked and embarrassed look.


"Wha-What the heck are you saying?!" Exclaimed Sunset. A couple of students and the librarian all glared at the girl and shushed her. Sunset shrunk in her seat with a forced grin. She then turned back to Junior with an annoyed look. She felt annoyed by the nerve of him to say these things just to make her look foolish. But she noticed the sincerity in his eyes as his expression was soft, almost filled with regret.


"Something that i wish I said to you when we first met," said Junior. Sunset's expression softened as her face reddened. She awkwardly ran her fingers through the strands of hair resting on her shoulder.


"Gojira... I like you. But I..." Sunset avoided eye contact.


"Sorry," said Junior, drawing Sunset's attention. She found him staring into his math book with a neutral look.


"I know I'm not really boyfriend material. It was just something I felt like I could finally get off my chest," said Junior in a neutral tone. Sunset felt her heart sink in chest. Something about his response and tone was unsettling. It was almost cold. Not the same way someone would act to hide their emotions. She thought she'd see a hint of sadness or at least disappointment.


Sunset felt herself wanting to place a hand on his shoulder. But she couldn't bring herself to, feeling that she'd make things more awkward. Then Junior flashed her a smile.


"Hey, what's with the frown? We're friends. Come on, show me that smile," said Junior playfully. Sunset found her lips curling up, but having taken up effort.


"There it is. You sure your name isn't Sunshine? Because that's what your smile reminds me of," said Junior with a chuckle. Sunset forced out a laugh with him.


"Um... are you sure that you don't need help with homework?" Asked Sunset.


"No, I'm good. You can head on home. I think I'm starting to understand this more," said Junior with a confident smile. Sunset was about to i insist that she stayed, but thought against it.


"Alright. See you tomorrow then," said Sunset as she stood up from the table.


"Uh huh," responded junior as his eyes were glued back to his math book. Hesitantly, Sunset left him to his own devices. She rejoined the others outside the school library, who looked at her expectantly.


"Well?" asked Applejack.


"What happened? Did you learn anything?" asked Rarity in curiosity.


"Well, he confessed his feelings to me," said Sunset, bluntly.


"What?!" Exclaimed the other teens, startling Sunset. Their expressions were mixed of shock and surprise. Though Mosura and Fluttershy appeared visibly jealous.


"Wait, why are you guys so surprised? I thought we established that he used to like me?" asked Sunset with a shrug.


"Used to! He never said that he still did!" said Rainbow. Fluttershy looked to be tearing up.


'But... he said..." Fluttershy sniffled. Alarmed, Sunset raised her hands defensively.


"I misspoke! He doesn't. He said he just felt like getting it off his chest!" Said Sunset.


"That's a little weird. Wouldn't it already be off his chest since we read his journal?" asked Pinkie as she scratched her head.


"Perhaps he wanted to confess with his own words. Besides, nosing about into a private journal isn't an ideal way for a confession, now is it?" Deadpanned Rarity as she looked to Rainbow Dash.


"Hey i wasn't the only one who read it," said Rainbow as she crossed her arms.


"What else did you learn? Did he display any other side effects or behavioral changes?" Asked Twilight.


"Nothing that you haven't told us. But he did want to start doing math without me tutoring him," said Sunset as she looked back through the glass window on the door.


"He told you that? That's a surprise," said Rodan.


"Yeah but there's something off about him," said Sunset.


"What do you mean?" asked Mosura.


"I don't know," said Sunset. While she had strong feelings about this, she might not be thinking rationally. She wondered if her being flustered from earlier was conflicting her judgement. But she felt uneasy as she pushed it to the back of her mind. Sunset watched as Junior wrote on a sheet of paper as he looked back to his math book.


"It could be nothing. That stuff wears off at the end of the day, right?" Asked sunset.


"It should," replied Twilight. Sunset nodded, feeling some relief.


It was the late afternoon. Junior hummed to himself as he entered his home. He had just tossed his sweater into the hamper and tossed his back pack into his room. Not a care in the world.


During dinner, he was eating ad he still had a look of happiness. Miwa smiled as she looked up from her plate.


"You seem to be in a good mood," said Miwa.


"I'm great! Can't wait for the next day!" Said Junior as he finished off his plate. He quickly washed his dishes , then made his way to his mother a planted a kiss on her cheek.


"Thanks for dinner, ma," said Junior as he walked off to his room.


"I raised him good," sighed Miwa, a pleased look on her face.


Junior found himself sitting in his bedroom. As he read a book on his bed, the boy began to feel himself grow hot. He let out a sigh as he fanned himself off, feeling himself grow hotter.


"What the- Who turned up the thermostat?" Junior began to feel sweat stain his clothes. The heat was becoming unbearable. He decided to set aside his book as he stood, feeling light headed. He began to produce more sweat, some skin oils getting into his eyes.


"Alright, it's bath time!" Said Junior as he staggered to the bathroom. He undressed himself from his clothes, feeling some coolness of the air brushing against his sweaty body. He turned on the bath and hopped in with a relieved sigh. Junior eventually hopped out of the tub and changed into his pajama pants. However, he felt very sluggish. It was as though all the energy was sapped out of him. He groaned as he collapsed into his bed, drifting off into unconsciousness.


Unbeknownst to him, just from within the hamper of dirty clothes in his room, the chemicals and sweat that had collected into the laundry began to develop a foul odor.


Junior groaned as he lied in bed. He felt groggy as he was sprawled under the covers. The morning daylight shone through his window, as the chirps of birds filled his ear.


"Fuck off, morning," mumbled Junior. He felt groggy, incapable of rolling out of bed. From his door emerged his mother, who bore an incredulous look.


"What are you still doing in bed?! You have school!" said Miwa. Junior groaned.


"No," mumbled Junior. Miwa furrowed brows.


"Gojira Takeshi Junior, get your behind out of bed and get to school!" Said Miwa. Junior merely curled up under the covers. Miwa sighed in annoyance as she walked over to his bed. She yanked the covers off him, exposing Junior to the cold air.


"Unless you're sick, you are going to school," said Miwa as she tossed the blanket aside. Junior groaned as he slouched up, his hair pressed against his head and his eyes drooping. He stumbled out of his room passed his mother and into the bathroom.


"But I never get sick..." groaned Junior. Miwa sighed as she shook her head. But, she noticed a foul stench.


"Junior, did you bathe last night?" asked Miwa in disgust.


"Of course I did!" said Junior as he entered the bathroom. Miwa cupped her nose, her eyes scanning the bedroom. She wondered what could possibly smell that bad. She noticed the hamper in the corner of the room. She noticed that there was a familiar sweater hanging out from the side. The woman made her way over to the basket and sniffed it.


"Oh God!" Miwa gagged as she felt her gut tightening. She quickly took the hamper and made her way to the bathroom, where she knocked.


"Junior, your clothes reek! Why didn't you put them in the washer last night?" asked Miwa in frustration.


"I forgot! I just collapsed last night!" said Junior in annoyance. Miwa shook her head as she looked to the sweater. It had a gross slimy texture and appeared to have something growing off of it. Almost like a blue moss.


"Junior, these clothes are going out! They look like a bio-hazard!" said Miwa as she walked out of the house. The disgruntled mother made her way to the dumpster, where she tossed the sweater and dirty clothes inside.


"Unbelievable. What the heck did he do to get them like that?" asked Miwa incredulously, leaving behind the dumpster. Later, Junior emerged, fully dressed, minus the sweater, but with an annoyed look.


"Gojira Takeshi Jr, don't you think about getting that sweater out!" said Miwa.


"I can't believe you threw them out!" said Junior as his mother followed him to the dumpster.


"That thing was covered in stuff! Look, we can get you a new one. Besides, I need to get some new clothes myself," said Miwa as Junior sighed in frustration.


"Whatever," said Junior as he walked off, his back pack on his shoulder.


"Jeez. What's with him? He was in such a good mood yesterday," said Miwa as she returned to the house. Unbeknownst to mother and son, a small slimy form began to move out of the dumpster. It dropped down to the concrete ground, where it began to pulse and move. This gelatinous mass began to gurgle.


Later that morning, Junior was walking through the school hallway. He bore a grouchy look on his face. Students quickly parted from his path, not wanting to incur his wrath. As Junior walked, a student bumped into him. He looked at the student in annoyance, who nervously retreated .


The Transmutant made his way to his locker. After he began to exchange books, he closed the locker door. However, he jumped with a start as he found Sunset standing next to his locker, holding her backpack straps tightly in anticipation.


"Hey!" greeted Sunset with a forced smile. Junior began to relax.


"Hey, Sunset," said Junior as he placed his backpack strap over his shoulder.


"Uh... Twilight told us about what happened to you. You feeling OK?" asked Sunset, concerned. Junior rubbed his eye.


"I'm fine. I actually crashed hard by the time I got home. Like I came off a sugar high or something. I'm pretty groggy right now," said Junior. Sunset smiled, looking relieved. Even more so when she saw that the blue in his eyes were gone, returning to that familiar amber color.


"That's good. Uh I mean, not that you're groggy. Glad you're OK." said Sunset with a nervous laugh. Junior raised a brow at her awkwardness. Then his eyes widened as he began to recall the previous day. He looked away with a look of discomfort.


"Listen, Sunset. About yesterday..." Junior paused.


"Did you finish the math homework we were assigned?" asked Sunset, quickly changing the subject. It wasn't that she felt uneasy to talk about their conversation from yesterday. But she wanted to avoid making things more awkward with Junior.


"Huh? Oh, yeah. I finished it," said Junior as he nodded with a smile.


"Did you have trouble? I can look over it for you before class starts," said Sunset with a warm smile.


"I'd appreciate it. I'm not exactly certain about my answers," said Junior with an embarrassed chuckle.


"Sure. Lend it to me and I'll give it back when class begins," said Sunset. Junior nodded as he reached into his bag and handed the girl his math sheet. He adjusted his bag and began to walk off with a wave.


"I appreciate it!" said Junior. Sunset waved to him. She began to do a quick skim of the math sheet. But as she did, her expression turned from neutral, to confused. Her brows furrowed as she began to do an in depth analysis. Her eyes grew wide as she slowly looked up from the sheet and to Junior as he walked off.


"No way," said Sunset.


Sunset sat at her desk in silence. She stared at the math sheet as she held her chin up by her hands. Her expression stoic as she re-read every problem, every equation written and answer given. Everything was completely right. That may seem rather cruel to assume that Junior was dumber than a bag of hammers when it came to math. Sunset knew that he was at least average, and that was nothing she'd ever mock him over. But here it was shocking. For as long as she knew and tutored that boy, he usually took a bit longer to comprehend the lesson in a given chapter. Even this lesson was proving to be a bit more tedious for their other classmates. She even remembered seeing Junior stress over the previous lesson just a couple of days before he was exposed to Twilight's formula. The fact that he was willing and succeeded completely on his own was shocking to say the least. That wasn't to say that Sunset wasn't proud of Junior. But it seemed abnormal.


"Get a grip Sunset. The guy obviously studied hard," said Sunset as she shook her head. She smiled as she found the boy entering the classroom. She waved for him to come over, which he did.


Later that morning, Junior lied face down on his desk. He was groaning in misery. Sunset sat at her desk next to him with an odd look.


"I don't understand. You did so well on your homework. I figured you'd at least get most of today's lesson," said Sunset in confusion.


"I don't get it either. It's like I just forgot about what I learned. I had it in my head, I know I did!" said Junior as he began to bang his head on his desk. Sunset placed her hands on his shoulders to get him to stop hurting himself.


"Alright, alright. It's fine, we can study together after school," said Sunset in reassurance.


"Sunset, I shouldn't be this dependent on people for math!" said Junior as he shot his head up.


"What does that say about me?! A-Am- Wha- Am I retarded or something?!" asked Junior. Sunset looked at him in disapproval.


"Hey, don't say stuff like that! Look, we all have our weaknesses. We'll pick it up after school," said Sunset in reassurance. Junior was silent for a moment. He then stood up from his desk.


"Maybe we won't have to," said Junior as he bore a thoughtful look. Sunset's brows raised in alarm.


"No, Goji. I don't think that's a good idea," said Sunset, biting her lip.


"Why not? It worked so well for me! Besides, it made me smart enough to understand the math! I can just-" Junior was interrupted as Sunset slammed a hand on the table. She looked him dead in the eye firmly.


"I don't want you messing with that stuff!" said Sunset. Junior was taken aback.


"What's your deal?" Asked Junior in confusion. Sunset grew a bit flustered once she registered her tone.


"Well, I... I don't think it's a good idea to consume that stuff. Sure, Twilight claims a lot about it, but remember it's still something she doesn't fully understand. Besides, you shouldn't be dependent on it," said Sunset. She smiled warmly at the boy.


"That stuff didn't make you smarter, Goji. You're already smart. You just have trouble focusing, that's all," said Sunset. Junior grimaced as he stared at his notes.


"Do you really think so?" Asked Junior.


"I know so. Promise me you won't try to get more of that stuff?" Asked Sunset. Junior sighed with a nod.


"OK, I won't," said Junior. Sunset smiled to him brightly.


"Good! Come on, I'll help you with whatever you need," said Sunset.


The mass gurgled as it sluggishly made its way through the grass. The sun threatened to dry it up, but it kept moving in seek of shelter. It eventually reached the Takeshi house, where it slipped under the cracks of the door. It gurgled, as it blindly moved down the hall, following a scent that it craved. It eventually found itself in Junior's room. It began to make its way to the bed, detecting a scent that it had been seeking.


The mass began to graze itself all along the sheet and pillow, picking up traces of dead skin, dandruff, hair, anything that was left behind. The mass gurgled as it began to slightly glow blue. It began to grow and grow. The mas began to take on a humanoid form, as internal organs began to shape along with a skeleton. Soon, a coat of skin began to grow on the surface of the mass.


The creature stumbled out of the bedroom, not used to its new limbs. It found itself in the bathroom, where it had seen its reflection. A smile grew on its face. It began to make its way back to the bedroom, where it dug through the drawers, as though it knew what and where to look for. It then grabbed an old sweater from the closet. It was a tight fit, but it felt natural to the creature.


It then began to venture out of the house, locking the door behind it to reduce suspicion. It walked, with dark hair blown in the wind, as its blue eyes stared off to a foreign, yet familiar world.


Pinkie hummed a happy tune to herself. She skipped through the hall and to her locker. She then tensed as her eyes darted around. Pinkie quickly hugged her locker as a couple of students passed by, giving her strange looks. Once they were gone, Pinkie began to turn the dial on her locker. Once it clicked, she opened it and was met with an avalanche of chocolate boxes and other sweets.


"Hmm. I think I can squeeze in one more," said Pinkie as she began to push the sweets back into the locker with a grunt.


"Ooh. Someone's got quite the sweet tooth," chuckled a familiar voice. Pinkie turned to find Junior looking down at her with a smile.


"Hey, Goji! I was just trying to put in another Valentine's Day gift in here. I got one for just about everyone that I know," said Pinkie. Junior shook his head in amusement.


"Ah. Good ol' Pinkie. Always going beyond the call of duty," said Junior. Pinkie bore a surprised look.


"Huh. I thought you'd scold me or something because you thought I was being absurd," said Pinkie.


"Ah come on Pinkie, why would I do that to you?" asked Junior.


"Because you normally do," answered Pinkie.


"Ah well no more of that! I'll help you on whatever scheme you got from now on!" said Junior, giving the girl a grin.


"Oh. O-OK," answered Pinkie as she began to put the sweets back into her locker. Junior knelt down and began to help her. The girl bore a suspicious look as she glanced at the boy. Something was off about him. He'd never trouble himself by helping with something like this.


Junior was strolling through school with an upbeat look. He greeted anyone that he passed. Those he greeted, returned the greeting, confused and surprised.


"Hey, is it me or is he nicer now?" asked a boy.


"He was like that yesterday too! It's kinda weird," said a girl in a whisper.


Pinkie Pie hid behind a wall as she watched the mutant go about his day. Something was definitely off. She knew Junior was a lot more reserved than this and would never go out of his way to greet people that he didn't know. She hummed as she began to scratch her chin. She noticed Twilight passing by.


"Hey Twilight! Can I talk to you?" called Pinkie. The petite girl stopped as she held her book in her arms.


"Oh, sure. What's up?" asked Twilight.


"You said that the anti-depressant was supposed to wear off today, didn't you?" asked Pinkie.


"Yeah. why?" asked Twilight.


"Have you noticed that Goji's been acting off? He's unusually friendly today," said Pinkie.


"Really? I just ran into him moments ago. I asked him if he wanted to try that anti-depressant again. He said, and I quote, 'I don't wanna wake up every morning with a hang over. What are you trying to do? Get me addicted?' Jeez, he's such a grump," said Twilight, imitating Junior's voice by deepening her own.


"Yeah, that sounds like him," said Pinkie, rubbing her chin with a hum. "But I think I like him that way."


"Seriously? Why? He's so mean," said Twilight with a look of disbelief.


"Sure, he can be. But it's kind of his charm. Because when you turn that frown of his upside down, it's magical! It's like... a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!" said Pinkie.


"I guess." said Twilight, shrugging.


"Anyway, I gotta keep stalking Goji! Thanks, Twilight!" said Pinkie as she ran off.


"Sure. Wait, what?" asked Twilight, her expression turning to confusion.


Pinkie Pie hummed as she hid in some bushes. She watched as Junior was rough housing with Angirasu. The two laughed as they tackled each other into the grass, while putting each other into headlocks. Pinkie began to write notes down as she watched the two during gym.


Moments later, she watched as Junior ran off to the locker room from the side of the school building. She noticed that a short few moments later, Junior was coming out from another exit from the school, making his way to the field. 'That must have been some fast bathroom break', Pinkie thought.


Junior rushed over to the field to join the rest of the class. Rodan, Angirasu and a couple of other boys suddenly all tackled Junior to the ground, laughing. The laughter ceased once Junior began to stand with all of the boys on him, throwing them to the ground. Pinkie's eyes widened in alarm as Junior was shouting incoherently from the distance, but she was sure she heard some curse words. Junior quickly locked his arms around Rodan and Angirasu's necks as he shouted angrily, while the two attempted to flee.


"Hmm. Mood swings," said Pinkie as she wrote into her notes.


Later, Pinkie followed Junior as he walked through the hall, a familiar scowl on his face. Once a student bumped into him, the student puffed his chest out as he attempted to intimidate the boy. Junior quickly grabbed him by the collar and picked him up, glaring at him. The student smiled nervously, then was dropped onto his rear by the mutant. Junior left, grumbling to himself, while Pinkie made her way to help the student. However, Junior quickly got in her way and helped the boy up. Pinkie's eyes widened as the transmutant quickly apologized, while the student stood both scared and confused.


"Wait, where did he come from?" asked Pinkie as she looked around in confusion. It was so quick and sudden that she didn't see the boy turning back around. It was like a quick 180 in personality.


Much later, Pinkie found Junior passing by the Dazzlings. Adagio as expected quickly made a B-line for Junior, clinging to him as she used her bewitching good looks and charm to tease him. Pinkie knew what to expect.


"Ada, you can't tease me like this. You're making me crazy about you!" said Junior as he took Adagio's hand.


"I...What?" Adagio asked in surprise. Aria's brows raised, while Sonata cupped her mouth with a gasp. Pinkie's jaw dropped once Junior pulled the pop star close.


"I can't help it. It was like you were sculpted by the gods themselves. With the voice of an angel from a choir," said Junior, as he caressed Adagio's cheek. The girl flushed brightly as she trembled, staring into Junior's eyes. She then felt a hand on her ass, causing her heart to jump. She quickly pushed away from him and hid behind her sisters.


"I-I gotta go! Nice talking to you!" said Adagio with a flustered laugh as she began to usher her sisters away. Pinkie watched as the trio passed by.


"What was that?!" asked Aria in shock.


"I wasn't prepared for this!" cried Adagio as her face was red hot.


"Call me!" said Junior with a smile. Pinkie just stared. She then noticed the boy greeting a couple of other girls that passed by.


"Hey, Octavia! You're looking beautiful as ever!" said Junior.


"Um... Thanks?" said Octavia, her tone small as her cheeks flushed.


"Hey, do you practice playing? I'd love to hear ya sometime." said Junior. Octavia looked away shyly.


"W-Well, I-"


"Oh! Sorry, gotta go! Talk to ya later!" said Junior as he jogged off. Octavia was silent as Vinyl Scratch chuckled teasingly.


"He's a big flirt now?!" asked Pinkie in shock.


It was the end of the day. Junior sighed as he slouched in his seat, in the middle of the school library.


"You got it now?" Asked Sunset, sitting across from Junior.


"Yeah, I think so. All thanks to you," said Junior.


"Hey, it's like I said. You're smart enough to understand this stuff," said Sunset. Junior smiled to himself.


"Yeah. I think you're right," said Junior. He sighed as he began to stretch himself out. During this, Sunset awkwardly sat in silence.


"So... are you sure you're OK?" Asked Sunset.


"I don't feel as grouchy anymore. And believe me, I've had a pretty annoying day. Nothing like a tutoring session to take my mind off it," said Junior.


"What happened?" Asked Sunset, curiously.


"I don't know. It was very weird. I've had people that I don't know try to get friendly with me. Like they wave and say hi," said Junior. Sunset cocked an eyebrow.


"That's annoying to you?" Asked Sunset.


"Well, not really. It was just strange. Might've had to do with me being the influence of that stuff yesterday. But the annoying stuff happened when the guys just decided to tackle me during gym class. I have no clue what their deal was," said Junior as he scratched his head.


"Sounds like they were trying to rough house. Boys," said Sunset as she bore an amused look.


"I'm not much of a rough house kind of guy. When I fight, I'm purposely trying to hurt someone," said Junior as he began to pack his things.


"I'll see ya tomorrow," said Junior as he left.


"Alright, see ya!" Said Sunset. Unbeknownst to the two, Pinkie was hiding behind a fort of books set up at a table. She hummed as she sported a Sherlock Holmes-esque cap on her head.


"Very interesting," said Pinkie as she began to quickly jot down notes. She then placed away her note pad.


As Junior was walking through the hall, more people began to greet him with friendly waves and smiles. Not wanting to respond harshly to kindness, Junior awkwardly smiled as he waved. He soon began to look back as a group of girls giggled as they walked by, sending him glances.


"Weird. What the hell is going on?" asked Junior.


"Mr. Takeshi!" Pinkie suddenly appeared by Junior, causing him to yelp with a start.


"Pinkie, we talked about this!" said Junior with a glare. "Wait, why are you wearing that?"


"I'll be the one asking the questions, Mr. Takeshi! Where were you during lunch period?" asked Pinkie as she drew out a pipe and began to pour bubbles into it. Junior just stared as she blew into the pipe, causing bubbles to float out.


"I was reviewing Algebra with Sunset," answered Junior.


"I see. And where were you during your class period after lunch?" asked Pinkie.


"P.E." answered Junior flatly.


"Likely story..." said Pinkie, sending a suspicious look. Junior sighed.


"Pinks, what are ya doin'?" asked Junior, growing exhausted. He just didn't have the energy to deal with this girl's antics today.


"One final question, Mr. Takeshi! Mind if I snap a photo of you again?" asked Pinkie as she drew out her phone.


"Again? What do you mean again?" asked Junior, cocking an eyebrow.


"What do you mean by, 'what do you mean again'? I asked you to let me take a picture of you earlier and you were fine with it," said Pinkie. Junior tilted his look.


"I don't... Hey, did you sneak a photo of me!" said Junior with a glare.


"Wha? No, I-" Pinkie began to grow more confused. But then a thought clicked into her mind.


"Pinkie, what are you planning to do with that picture?" Junior demanded as he narrowed his eyes. Pinkie gulped as she stood petrified. Her phone suddenly beeped as a bright flash blinded Junior.


"Ah!" Junior covered his face, while Pinkie made a mad dash away from the boy.


"PINKIE PIE!!" Junior shouted as the girl ran off.


A few days had passed by. Junior was walking through the hall in silence. More and more people were greeting him with waves and smiles.


"Yo, G-man!" said Flash as he raised a fist. Junior looked at his fist and then to Flash.


"What is this?" asked Junior.


"It's... It's a fist bump, man," said Flash, still smiling.


"Why are you trying to do it with me?" deadpanned Junior. Flash lost his smile, growing confused.


"Because I thought we were cool," said Flash.


"We're fine, but we're not cool like that," said Junior in annoyance. Flash glared at him.


"Whatever, dude. Screw you," said Flash as he walked off. Junior shook his head. As he walked on, he found Octavia quickly getting in his path.


"There you are!" said Octavia.


"Uh... Yeah?" asked Junior in confusion.


"So, about yesterday. It was... It was sweet of you to listen to me play. I get a little stage fright, so it..." Octavia shyly spoke. Junior blinked with a blank expression.


"Yesterday?" asked Junior.


"So, I was thinking that perhaps you'd like to-" Octavia was interrupted as a pair of twin girls stepped in between the two. One, Flitter, a girl with long light blue hair and a pink bow; Cloudchaser, a girl with more wild unkempt light blue hair and white highlights.


"Hey! Back off, Octavia! He's hanging out with us!" said Flitter with a glare.


"I beg your pardon?!" Octavia was taken aback.


"Wait, were you messing with another girl?!" demanded Cloudchaser, glaring at Junior.


"I..." Junior stepped back. His mind was all over the place. He never talked to these girls before, What was this about hanging out?


"Gojira, is this true?!" demanded Octavia. Junior couldn't speak.


"Uh..." Junior looked around. He was suddenly met with a stomp on his foot from Flitter, causing him to grunt in pain. Cloudchaser jabbed him in the gut, prompting Junior to hunch over. Octavia then slapped him across his face, leading to Junior to drop to his knees.


"Why?" Junior groaned. The girls indignantly left the clueless boy alone, while people watched from a distance. Junior winced as he stood up, a red mark left on his face. He noticed Rarity standing a few feet away from him.


"Hey, Rarity," said Junior with a weak smile. But, he saw nothing but disdain on the girl's face.


"You disgust me," said Rarity in a harsh low tone. Junior couldn't help but feel that sting. The girl huffed as she walked away.


"Wait, it's not what you think!" cried Junior. He sighed as he slumped his shoulders.


"What else could go wrong?" asked Junior as he began to walk off. He noticed the Dazzlings strolling by. The boy couldn't help but smile. While he was opposed to Adagio's tendency to flirt with him constantly, it'd be nice to have a less hostile interaction with a girl compared to what he just had moments ago.


"Hey, what's up?" greeted Junior. The three stopped and stiffened. Adagio whimpered as she hid behind Aria, who kept a firm look.


"What's... going on?" asked Junior with a forced chuckle.


"Dude, word of advice, keep your hands to yourself," said Aria with a glare.


"Hands to my- What are you talking about? Adagio's the one always touching me!" said Junior with a glare.


"Aria, I'm scared. He's a bigger flirt than me," whimpered Adagio.


"Scared? Of me?" asked Junior in shock.


"Stand back, you Casanova! Come back when you've learned to behave!" said Sonata with a glare. The three briskly rushed away, leaving an utterly shocked boy. Junior turned, finding Mosura and Fluttershy walking by. The two conversed together.


"God, if you're listening, please give me a break," said Junior as he rushed to meet the two. Surely the nicest and most understanding girls he's ever met will respond kindly to him.


"Mosu! Shy!" called Junior.


"Ignore him," said Mosura. Junior's eyes widened as the two kept walking.


"Hey! Girls, come on!" said Junior as he quickly got in their path. Mosura scowled as Fluttershy looked away, holding a deep frown.


"Hey, what's going on? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were ignoring me. It kinda hurts my feelings," said Junior, forcing a chuckle.


"Hmph. What do you know about feelings?" asked Mosura.


"What?" asked Junior, losing his smile. The girls began to walk passed him.


"Mosu, Shy. Come on, talk to me. Did I do something wrong?" asked Junior.


"Gee, I wonder. Why not ask Flitter? Maybe Cloudchaser. How about Octavia? Or maybe Adagio!" said Mosura, her tone growing more angry as she glared at the boy.


"What the hell are you talking about? I barely even know some of those girls!" said Junior.


"You were acting pretty familiar with them before," said Fluttershy, glaring at Junior.


"But I-" Junior fell silent as the girls continued to walk away.


"Guys..." Junior said weakly. He heard a chuckle from behind. He turned and found Rodan and Angirasu walking over to him.


"Man, that's the craziest thing I've seen," said Rodan.


"Rodan, talk to me. Everyone's acting weird! Some of our friends won't talk to me, Flash thinks we're friends, and I was just hit by three pissed off girls!" said Junior.


"Come on, you know what did," chuckled Rodan.


"No! I don't!" said Junior. Angirasu shook his head in disappointment.


"Come on, man. I thought you were better than that," said Angirasu.


"Better than what?!" yelled Junior.


"Dude, we love ya. We're your bros. And as your bros, we're telling you this. You can't act like a player and lead on a bunch of girls like that," said Rodan as he wrapped an arm around Junior.


"I haven't been leading on a bunch of girls. How many girls are even attracted to me for myself to do that?!" asked Junior, pulling away from Junior.


"Let's see. Adagio, Fluttershy, Mosura..." Angirasu muttered to himself as he counted off his fingers.


"Ah you can't fool me. I saw that you got game, man. Working your charm," said Rodan teasingly as he nudged Junior's shoulder.


"What charm?!" asked Junior.


"Look, you got overconfident man. You abused your ability and are reaping what you sow. But don't worry, I'm sure you can bounce back if you lay low for a while. Good talk," said Rodan as he patted Junior on the shoulder and walked off with Angirasu. Junior's eye twitched as the two left him alone, while the bell began to ring. Everyone proceeded to leave to their classes, as Junior was left alone.


"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on here?!" shouted Junior.


Pinkie hummed as she stood in the middle of an empty classroom. There were boards decorated with sticky notes, a map of the school, photos, and yarn strings that were pinned to the board. She scratched her head as she began to look around.


"It doesn't make sense. If that stuff wore off, then why is he acting so strange?" asked Pinkie. She found pictures of Junior sitting in the music room, as Octavia played the violin. Another picture depicted Junior, leaning against the wall during gym as he spoke to Flitter and Cloudchaser. Pinkie then looked to a picture that depicted Junior studying with Sunset in the library.


"He couldn't have been hanging out with Octavia after school. He was with Sunset," said Pinkie as she began to look through her notes. She made her way over to a board that depicted to photos of Junior. One of them showed him flexing at the camera with a grin, the other depicting him being enraged at the camera pov. Under each photo were traits that depicted differences between the moods Junior was in. The flexing image, which she dubbed 'Casanova', was energetic, friendly, flirtatious and social. The right, which she dubbed 'Normal', was described as hostile, grumpy, quiet, anti-social, and shy.


"It doesn't make sense. He can't possibly have a split personality, could he?" asked Pinkie. She sighed as she sat on the chair, confused and tired. It wasn't right. Junior just didn't seem the same. It was like he was a completely different person. Then, a memory clicked. Pinkie quickly stood up and began to analyze the comparison photos more closely.


"Why didn't he remember me taking that photo?" asked Pinkie as she squinted at the image. Her eyes widened once she realized something that she hadn't picked up on before. Junior's eyes in this photo were blue.


"It all makes sense now!" cried Pinkie.


Junior was walking through the halls Ponyville High. He had a grimace on his face as he strolled, his hands in his pockets. He found Fluttershy going through her locker. The rose haired girl noticed his approach and quickly packed her things away. She then left the area briskly, leaving Junior to deeply frown. He then noticed Mosura passing by, not paying him any mind.


It didn't make sense. Junior couldn't fathom why these things were happening. He began to make his way to the wall and began to lightly bump his head against it.


"What did I do? What did I do? What did I do?" Junior mumbled. He sighed as he began to walk. "Whatever. Maybe one of them will actually talk to me and tell me what's going on."


Junior suddenly felt himself grabbed by his shirt and yanked into another hall. He found himself hauled and thrown into an empty classroom.


"Who the hell?!" Junior got up, hardening is expression as he prepared for a fight. But, he stood frozen in shock.


"Wha..." Junior was suddenly struck in the side of the head, causing him to drop to the ground. His world went black.


Junior opened his eyes. He found himself sitting against a wall on cold concrete ground. His vision was blurred but slowly returned to normal. He heard water droplets in the air and the squeak of rats.


"What the hell?" Junior groaned as he attempted to stand but heard the rattle of chains. He looked around himself and found that his arms were restrained to his waist as chains wrapped around him, with several links connected to a lead pipe. Junior grunted as he attempted to burst free.


"Save your breath. You won't be able to do anything with that inhibitor collar," said a familiar voice. Junior raised his head and found a very familiar face. It was him. He moved his neck and found that it was restrained by a collar, just as this impostor had said.


"Who are you?!" demanded Junior.


"I'm you," said the copy, a smile on his face. He gestured to himself with a smirk.


"Can't you tell? I got the gain and I bring the pain!" said the copy as he flexed.


"Oh God. If you're going to impersonate me, at least try not to be fucking meat headed asshole," said Junior with a cringe.


"I don't need to impersonate you, because I'm an exact copy of you. Except I'm much more easy going and charming," said the copy as he crossed his arms, leaning against a pipe.


"Where did you come from?" demanded Junior.


"From you," said the copy as he tossed a familiar sweater to the ground. Junior grimaced at the sweater as it was covered in some blue mold.


"I was conceived from the dead skin and sweat on your sweater, along with the chemicals that was spilled on you. Your G-cells allowed me to live," said the copy. Junior's eyes widened.


"How do you know about that?" asked Junior.


"I know everything. Your name, your past, your friends, you name it," said the copy as he began to check the chains. Upon closer inspection, Junior saw that this copy was glossy along his skin. Almost gelatin.


"What do you want from me?" asked Junior.


"Well... You're not gonna like this. I was originally going to see if we can make a compromise and live together. Say I make you popular, allow you to get the girl, and so on. But then I realized that was too complicated, and that you wouldn't like another impostor running around like Xenjira. So I decided to kidnap you and take over your life!" said the copy with a smile.


"How about you get your own life! I'm living it!" said Junior.


"No, not anymore. You see, everyone is tricked and think that I'm you! So I can keep that lie alive for as long as I please. So long as you're out of the picture," said the copy with a dark smile.


"So you're gonna kill me?" asked Junior, narrowing his eyes. Just a show of him not being intimidated. Though if he had to be honest, he didn't like his chances.


"No, in fact I need you alive," said the copy as he took a syringe and needle, then stuck it in Junior's arm. The boy grunted in pain as blood was siphoned from his body.


"I need a constant serving of your DNA to maintain this form and survive," said the copy as he removed the needle. He then took the blood and ingested it. His skin began to lose its glossy and gelatin appearance. He chuckled as he tossed aside the syringe.


"Well, I better get home. Ma will be expecting me! But I'll be sure to visit and feed you! Think about what you want for dinner tomorrow!" said the copy as he began to walk off. Junior hardened his expression as he began to struggle.


"No! You come back here, you son of bitch! NO!!" Junior's cries echoed throughout the dark area.


Pinkie panted as she began to run down the street. She began to pick up the pace once she found that she was in a familiar neighborhood. The girl soon came across the Takeshi residence. She frantically began to knock on the door.


"Goji, open up! I gotta talk to you!" cried Pinkie. The door suddenly opened, revealing Junior.


"Goji! I gotta-" Pinkie fell silent as she found the friendly smile on the boy's face. Her blood ran cold once she saw that his eyes were blue. It was 'Casanova'.


"Hey, what's up Pinkie?" greeted Casanova. Pinkie narrowed her eyes.


"Where's Goji?" demanded Pinkie. Casanova chuckled.


"What the heck are you talking about? I'm right here, silly," said Casanova.


"You're not Gojira! I know that you're some kind of faker!" said Pinkie, pointing an accusing finger at the boy. Casanova gave a forced chuckle as he pressed her hand down.


"Hey, is that Pinkie?" Mosura asked as she peered over from the living room.


"Mosu! This isn't Gojira! He's-!" Pinkie was interrupted as Casanova cupped a hand over her mouth, laughing.


"Ah, you know Pinkie! Always ranting about something ridiculous!" chuckled Casanova. Pinkie whimpered as she felt him beginning to squeeze her cheeks.


"Oh. Well, whatever," said Mosura as she began to walk off from the room. Casanova turned to Pinkie, his brows furrowed.


"Let's take this outside," said Casanova.


Pinkie found herself ushered out of the house, with Casanova closing the door. He released Pinkie's mouth, causing her to rub her reddened cheeks.


"What did you do with him?" growled Pinkie. Casanova smirked.


"He's safe. Just taking some time off away from home. Until then, I'm filling in," said Casanova, his tone innocent. This proved to make Pinkie angrier.


"If you so much as hurt my friend-" Pinkie was silenced as Casanova suddenly locked a hand around her neck. Pinkie gasped for air as she felt his hand beginning to squeeze around her neck Casanova leaned in close with a cold look.


"I'm your friend now," said Casanova, his voice chilling. Pinkie whimpered fearfully as she attempted to pry the impostor's grip, but to no avail.


"Now, you behave yourself. Otherwise, I'll have to keep you quiet. Understand?" asked Casanova. Pinkie fearfully nodded. The boy released her, causing Pinkie to wheeze for air. She coughed as she held her throat, trembling.


"See you at school~," sang Casanova as he waved to the girl, before entering the house. Pinkie sniffled as she bolted off from the porch, tripping over herself as she fled.


Later that night, Pinkie was sobbing in her room. Her hair hung straight down over her shoulders as she sat on her bed. She dreaded the thought of what could be happening to her dear friend right now. He must've been scared or even badly hurt. She sobbed uncontrollably as she held a box of chocolate to her chest. It was the box that she was supposed to give to Junior. How she yearned to see his grumpy face again. The girl sniffled as she glanced at her wall, finding pictures pasted on the surface. Among them was a picture of her forcing Junior's lips into a smile. Though he wasn't too happy about that, as he bore an angry look. Pinkie sniffled as she ran a finger over the photo. Then, an epiphany came to her.


"What am I doing? Goji wouldn't give up! I can't let things stay like this," said Pinkie, her hair suddenly puffing up. No way in heck was she going to allow some macho clone to replace her friend. With a newfound determination, Pinkie began to hatch a plan.


It was the next day. Pinkie bore a hard expression as she sat at the cafeteria during lunch. She hadn't touched her lunch as she sat silently.


"You OK, Pinkie?" asked Rainbow, sitting next to the once hyperactive girl. Pinkie merely nodded with a grunt.


"Man, what could possibly get her in a bad mood?" asked Rodan as he, Angirasu and Mosura took a seat at the table, with the Main 7. Mosura scowled as she saw 'Junior' flirting with another girl from a table not too far from theirs.


"That jerk," said Mosura to herself as she sat begrudgingly ate. The rest of the teens all took notice and scowled.


"Guess we're not good enough to hang around anymore, huh?" Sunset frowned as she ate.


"I hear that," said Angirasu, shaking his head.


"Look at him. Just shamelessly flirting with any girl that he sees. I honestly don't even think I want him around anymore," said Rarity with a huff. Fluttershy sighed.


"I miss the old Goji," said Fluttershy, saddened.


"Ah the old Goji. You know, as mean as he could be, he had a sweet side to him," said Applejack.


"I know what you mean." Adagio suddenly appeared, leaning over the table. Everyone jumped with a start, having not notice the Dazzlings. Adagio had a melancholic look.


"He was so shy and innocent around girls. It was charming and cute. I always had fun teasing him. But now he's changed. I'm no longer the top teaser, and now..." Adagio whimpered as her lip quivered. Mosura sighed.


"Now he's just a womanizer. I bet he'd hang with us if we started dressing like tramps," spat Mosura. She hardened her expression. "Maybe I should give his chocolates to my brother."


Pinkie merely furrowed her brows. The things her friends were saying about Junior were wrong. That wasn't their Gojira. But she couldn't tell them that. She had evidence, but Casanova made it clear what he'd do if he caught her trying to expose him. Pinkie instinctively rubbed her neck. But, she could not let that stop her. Pinkie needed help, but she had to be selective with her choices.


One way or another, Pinkie was going to get her friend back. Later that day, she began to pass out chocolates to pretty much everyone in school. They accepted the sweets with unease as Pinkie had a hard expression stuck on her usually friendly face. Once that was done, she looked to her locker and found a lonely box of chocolate, with Junior's name on it. Soon, it would be given as well. As Pinkie closed her locker, she noticed Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, and Mosura walking by. Pinkie quickly walked near them.


"Hey, girls! Ok, bye!" said Pinkie as she hugged and patted her friends in seconds. She then ran off. The girls looked to each other in confusion.


"Hey, what did she-" Twilight reached for her back and pulled off a sticky note. The rest of the girls found sticky notes on them too. The notes all read, 'We need to talk in private'.


Pinkie Pie slammed a hand on a board. She bore an intense look.


"There's two Gojiras!" said Pinkie. Mosura, Sunset, Fluttershy and Twilight sat in chairs in an awkward silence. Mosura bore a deadpanned look as she had her arms crossed.


"Bull crap," said Mosura.


"What are you talking about?" asked Twilight.


"Look at the evidence! Goji's been acting how he was when he was under the influence of the anti depressant that Twilight made! But I've seen him swing between to two different moods! One I called, 'Casanova', the other 'normal'!" said Pinkie, gesturing to the two photos. "And since Twilight hasn't given Goji any more of that stuff, he can't be under the influence!"


"So how does that make him two people? Maybe he just thought he'd be popular by pretending to act like that?" asked Twilight.


"Impossible! Goji doesn't try to fit in with people!!" said Pinkie. She then pointed to the other photos.


"Look here! Goji doesn't flirt! Not even with Adagio! He's too shy! And he couldn't possibly hang out with Octavia that day because he was being tutored by Sunset for an hour after school!" said Pinkie, pointing to a photo of Junior and Sunset. The red haired girl's brows raised as she leaned in.


"Whoa, what?" asked Sunset.


"That's not all! I asked him to let me take these pictures! This one, he was fine with. The other, he didn't remember me asking for a picture!" said Pinkie. The girls began to grow confused and unsure.


"Well, that's..." Mosura began to ponder.


"Wait! One more thing. Look at the pictures and compare them. Anything stand out?" asked Pinkie as she brought her friends the two photos. Twilight took the pictures.


"You mean the dumb macho pose contrasting the angry look?" asked Twilight. Then her brows furrowed.


"Wait a minute. Oh my God." Twilight gasped.


"What's wrong?" asked Fluttershy, peering over Twilight.


"His eyes! They're blue in this one!" said Twilight, showing the rest of the girls. They began to analyze the photos, growing shocked.


"Wait, that's the same shade of blue he had when he took that anti-depressant! But that's impossible!" said Sunset.


"Because they're not the same people! Casanova admitted to me that he kidnapped Goji!" said Pinkie.


"Casanova?" Fluttershy looked at her in confusion.


"It's what I'm calling him. Just roll with it!" said Pinkie.


"Wait, then I've was living under the same roof as this scum bag, while my Goji is being held up somewhere?!" asked Mosura in horror.


"Yours?" Twilight cocked an eyebrow. There was an awkward pause.


"Ours. I meant ours," said Mosura with a titter.


"Th-Then where is he?" asked Fluttershy, growing anxious.


"I don't know. But I think I might know how to find out," said Pinkie with a confident smile.


It was the weekend. Mosura sitting on the sofa of the Takeshi residence, reading through a book. The girl heard 'Casanova' pass by, making his way to the door. She noticed that he had a back pack on.


"Going somewhere?" asked Mosura.


"Oh. I was just gonna... Head to the gym. I have a change of clothes in my bag." said Casanova with a smile. Mosura slightly narrowed her eyes.


"Alright," answered Mosura.


"Don't wait up for me, cutey," said Casanova with a wink. Mosura scoffed in disgust.


"In your dreams," said Mosura, returning her sights on her book. As Casanova left the house, the girl quickly drew out her phone and held it to her ear.


"Alright, he's on the move. He has back pack on," said Mosura.


"Got it! Follow him and we'll join you," said Sunset over the line.


Mosura had stepped out of the house and began to follow Casanova. She made sure to keep her distance, but close enough for her sights to be on him. She spent the next thirty minutes following him. Along the way, she was met with Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, and then Pinkie. The girls found themselves following Casanova into town.


"Where are you keeping him, you bastard?" Sunset whispered. They found Casanova making his way over to an alley. The girls began to rush across the street and found a dead end at the end of the alley. But, their target was no where in sight. They rushed into the alley, their eyes scanning the area. Sunset noticed a manhole on the ground. It was open just a crack.


"Help me with this," said Sunset as she knelt down. Mosura knelt down next to her, along with Twilight. The girls strained as the moved the cover, finding a metallic handles that descended down like a ladder. Mosura caught the sound of foot steps from below.


"He's definitely down here," said Mosura.


"Oh great. Now we know Gojira's knee deep in shit," frowned Sunset.


One by one, the teens began to climb down the manhole. Already, the foul stench of sewage assaulted their nostrils. They gagged and coughed as they reached the bottom, standing on a path of concrete that ran down the tunnel. dark murky water ran down a small river passed the teens.


"Oh! A candy bar!" said Pinkie as she pointed to the river. She then quickly retracted her hand.


"Ew. False alarm," said Pinkie. The rest of the girls groaned in disgust.


"Pinkie, stay focused!" hissed Twilight in a whisper.


"You're right! Focused!" said Pinkie, her expression becoming serious. They began to follow the dark tunnel, where small traces of sunlight above shone through from grates. They eventually heard voices at the end of the tunnel, along with soft blueish lighting.


"Come on, you gotta eat!" Casanova spoke.


"Fuck you! I've been sitting here for two days! I rather starve to death if it means I don't have to stay here!" shouted a very similar voice.


"Goji!" whispered Fluttershy. The girls began to come closer to the end of the tunnel, where they found an area, where large pipes stood on the walls. They found Casanova kneeling next to Junior, holding out a sandwich to him.


"Hey, you know how hard it is to get you a meal?! You better be thankful and eat!" said Casanova as Junior pulled his head away. The girls all rushed out, with glares.


"Leave him alone!" shouted Mosura. The double turned their heads in shocking, finding the girls before them.


"Guys!" cried Junior, a grin growing on his face. Casanova snarled as he glared at Pinkie.


"You..." growled Casanova.


"I knew that eventually you had to come back to check on your victim! Let go of our friend!" said Pinkie. Casanova sighed as he stood up.


"I warned ya. Now you have to face the consequences," said Casanova. He then made a mad dash for the girls. Mosura quickly stepped forward and sent her hands forward. Her telekinesis sent the copy flying across the room, slamming into the wall. Mosura kept a hard look as the girls began to rush to Junior.


"Am I glad to see you girls! I'll never bitch about going to school again!" said Junior.


"Oh come on. No one can commit to that," said Sunset in amusement.


"Geez! He's got you locked up tight!" said Twilight as she tugged on the chains.


"Take off the inhibitor collar! I can break free myself!" said Junior. Mosura rushed over and knelt next to Junior.


"I missed you," whispered Mosura as she leaned in close. Junior blushed at her sweet voice softly brushing against his ear. The female mutant gripped the collar and tore it apart. Junior suddenly began to flex with a groan. The chains began to burst and shatter, falling to the ground.


"Nice!" said Sunset as Junior stood up with a sigh.


"How are you feeling?" asked Fluttershy worriedly.


"A little wobbly," said Junior as he stumbled. He was suddenly met with a tight embrace from Pinkie Pie.


"I was so worried! I'm sorry that I didn't find you sooner!" cried Pinkie, her lip quivering. Junior smiled warmly as he embraced the hyperactive girl.


"Better late than never," said Junior. He then turned and found Casanova grunting as he stood on his hands and knees. Junior began to approach the copy with a hard expression.


"Now, what to do with you?" asked Junior. Casanova snarled as he met his gaze.


"I've worked too hard to survive! No one's going to ruin that for me!" shouted Casanova as he lunged for Junior. The mutant caught him and threw him to the ground. He then raised his foot to stomp on him as the girls quickly gave the two space. However, Junior missed once Casanova rolled away. The copy shot up and punched Junior in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. He then lifted him into the air and threw him towards the girls.


Junior missed his friends by a hair as they ducked and ran out of the way. Casanova then made a mad dash for Pinkie, who yelped in fright. But, Mosura quickly tackled him to the ground. She pulled his arm and locked her legs around his shoulder and neck. The girl grunted as she forced Casanova to the ground, pulling on him to keep him restrained. However, Casanova swung his arm, pulling the mutant along. He slammed her to the ground, causing her to cry out in pain. Casanova growled as he pulled his arm away. As he was about to grab her, Sunset rushed in, swinging a long pipe against him. He snarled at her as he was about to retaliate, but was met with another strike from Twilight. The two struck him a few times, allowing Mosura to get up and recover.


Casanova caught Twilight's pipe and swung her, sending her flying over to a flat surface. Twilight rolled along the pavement and just stopped inches from the edge. She gasped as she found a 20 foot drop below into a pool of swirling sewage. She quickly got up and stepped away. She found Sunset losing her weapon, then backhanded by Casanova. Sunset lied on the ground next to Twilight, her face swelling up.


Junior charged out from the shadows and slammed into his doppelganger, slamming him against the wall. The boy gave an enraged cry as he began to punch him repeatedly. Casanova's face began to bruise spill a blue liquid from the coming blows.


Casanova jabbed his knee into his gut, causing the boy to stumble back. Junior then took him and slammed him into a puddle on the ground. Casanova suddenly screamed in agony as his face began burn. Junior quickly stepped away as the copy writhed in agony, clutching his face as it sizzled. It appeared like a melted candle as flesh turned from red to blue gelatin.


"Looks like you don't like water," said Junior. Casanova snarled as grabbed a pipe. He spun and struck Junior with it, knocking the boy out cold.


"Gojira!!" Fluttershy cried in horror. Casanova chuckled as he grabbed him and began to drag him away. But, Mosura suddenly latched onto him, beating her fist against him.


"You monster!" shouted Mosura. Casanova released Junior and grabbed the girl. He threw her across the room, sending her spiraling towards Twilight and Sunset. The three screamed as they fell over the ledge. Mosura caught a rail that hung below, as Sunset caught caught her ankle. Twilight screamed as she caught Sunset's legs. The three whimpered in fright as they dangled above the long drop below. Mosura strained as she attempted to pull her and the others back up She gasped as Casanova chuckled as he leaned over the ledge.


"How's it hangin'?" asked Casanova mockingly, as he knelt down with a dark smile. He took the pipe as he smacked it against his hand. Mosura whimpered in fright.


"Nice knowing ya!" said Casanova as he raised the pipe. Junior suddenly appeared from behind and picked him up over his head.


"No! What are you-?!" Casanova was thrown over the ledge. He screamed as he plummeted down to the sewage below. Once he splashed down, he burst out, screaming in agony as his body began to burn and decay. He melted into a blue fluid that turned dark as the sewage overtook him. Junior panted as he knelt down, reaching for Mosura. The girl grunted as she used one hand to grab his. With a yank, Junior pulled the girls back up. Fluttershy and Pinkie rushed over, helping their friends back up onto the ledge. Junior looked back down at the bubbling mass below before the sewage absorbed it.


"That's the end of that," said Junior.


It was monday. Junior was sighing as he sat alone at the cafeteria. He was relieved to be back home, especially at school. Though he felt like that high was going to quickly ware off. All in all, he was thankful to have been free. His first shower in days was refreshing. He even sported a new sweater, though it looked like the old one. The boy found himself suddenly joined by all of his friends.


"Good to see you back. Man, I can't believe that all this time you were replaced by a clone," said Rodan.


"If not for Pinkie, It'd stay like that," said Junior as he smiled to the hyperactive girl. He was suddenly hugged from behind by Adagio.


"Do you need a consoling cuddle for that trauma?" asked Adagio, a seductive smirk on her face. Junior blushed brightly as he frowned.


"Ada, come on..." Junior grumbled. Adagio giggled as she nuzzled his neck, causing him to stiffen.


"There's the shy tough guy that I miss! Adagio is back, baby!" said Adagio.


"OK! That's enough!" said Mosura as she pulled Adagio off of the boy.


"It really is good to have you back, Gojira," said Angirasu.


"I don't know. Pinkie was describing to me what happened while that thing was running around. You sure you won't miss any of that?" asked Junior.


"You mean the cringey machismo?" asked Aria.


"The excessive flirting?" asked Rarity.


"The harem?" deadpanned Mosura.


"I was actually thinking more of the easy going and friendly personality," said Junior with a chuckle.


"You can maybe stand to be a little nicer," said Twilight as she crossed her arms.


"What Twilight means is, we like you for who you are. And we love you," said Sunset, wrapping an arm around Junior with a warm smile.


"Pause on that for your bros, of course," interjected Rodan.


"Aw. You guys," said Junior, feeling warmth in his chest.


"Oh! I almost forgot!" Pinkie dug into her backpack and placed a box of chocolate in front of Junior. "Happy belated Valentine's Day!"


"I..." Junior looked at it in shock. He then noticed Mosura placing down a heart shaped box next to Pinkie's. A blush on her face. Then, Fluttershy did the same with a box of her own, smiling bashfully.


"Wow. I-" Junior was interrupted as the Dazzlings began to place down chocolate boxes as well, along with Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Sunset, and even Rainbow.


"I'm just being nice dude. Don't look too much into this," said Rainbow with an awkward look. Junior looked to the girls who smiled to him warmly. He looked to the table with an embarrassed smile.


"I-I don't know what to say other than, thank you," said Junior.


"No fair," said Rodan with a pout.


"Rodan, we gave you sweets too," said Rarity.


"Yeah but it wasn't as touching as this," said Rodan in annoyance.


"Hey Goji, can you settle something for me and Aria?" asked Sonata.


"What's that?" asked Junior. Aria held out a love heart.


"What does this look like?" asked Aria.


"A love heart, obviously," said Junior. Aria then inverted the cutout. Junior squinted.


"Whoa. I never noticed that," said Junior.


"What?" asked Mosura.


"The love heart looks like an inverted head of a penis!" said Junior in shock. Everyone, excluding Aria, groaned in unison.


"Thank you!" said Aria.


"It does not!" yelled Mosura in exasperation.

PreviousChapters Next