• Published 21st Oct 2015
  • 205 Views, 0 Comments

The Pink Way - Ponyess



My main aim is to see you smile and hear you laugh. Just that I require it being from the bottom of your very soul and heart. No mere shallow smile of an actor or actress will make a difference to me. I travel to you in order to throw the party.

  • ...
 0
 205

Dancing Away: 2

Author's Note:

Sapphire Dagger's POV

I had been surprised by the items the gift included. Maybe it is in the way they are spot on, exactly what I had been looking for but not had the time to buy just yet.

Most of the items looks like regular make-up, and the shower gel. The shock is initially in the choice of colours, and secondary in the high quality I experience.

Only the real shock is the sapphire dagger emblem on each and every product included in the set I had been given. This certainly is not a common brand, or even the way you market a brand. It is intended for me with an intimately individual product line and design here.


I had chosen to have a shower, just to test the product, and it felt glorious. Since I had no towel, the sauna is my preferred option. I slipped in there from the shower and stayed only as long as it took me to dry off.

While I was at it, I applied the lip-stick and the nail polish, both clear sapphire blue. The metallic electric blue is the shadow I happily applied. The I continued with the black mascara.

While alone in my privacy, I applied the gloss to my nibbles and orchid. maybe I should not have, but I felt I could try it, just for the kick of it.

Now I slip the sapphire blue top down over my head, experiencing the gift for my very first time. From there I continue with the skirt, stepping into it, enjoying the blue material the fully integrated panties had been made out of. Even if the skirt is blue as well.

Before I leave, I placed my right index finger on the lower lip, only to realize that it is dry, as wet as the looks had given me the impression of. I see the gel gloss as thick, luxury and shiny as it may be. My nails had the same look and feel. Only now it dawned upon me the first glimpse of what it was doing to my Nibbles and orchid.

Maybe I was to refer to my Nibbles as blue Cherries instead? It is what they look like as I thought of it.

Standing before a large full-size mirror where I guess it should never have been. Only I see the hint of a ripple effect to the surface and stretch forth my right hand to feel it for myself, only to stumble and trip right into the mirror. When I had fully recovered my balance, I realize I am on the other side, of what is to pass for a portal.


-


For a moment, I wonder where I am, and where I had gone to. hen I see clear signs of what is to pass for a throne room. I am in a castle.

Naturally the shock came next. The Princess is obviously a Pony. The horn on her forehead plane as the light of Celestia’s day. If it had been all, but she clearly has a pair of wings on her light purple back as well. Then I noticed something else, something more. There is a darker, deeper purple star on her flanks. Only it is on top of a similar white star and several diminutive stars encircling it.

“Good morning, Sapphire Dagger!” the princess greeted me before I had the time to consider.

“Good morning, Princess!” I responded with a slightly trembling voice.

“Welcome to Ponyville, my name is Twilight Sparkle!” she then continued.

“Thank you, Princess Twilight Sparkle. That does explain quite a few things, right there!” I responded.

“You are quite welcome, Sapphire; but please, call me Twilight. All my friends and most others commonly do!” she pointed out.

“Oh, on a more informal basis. I guess I can live with that!” I responded in a sheepish voice as it grew more apparent what is around me.

“I am the Princess of Friendship, informal is more friendly, wouldn’t you say? Besides, the Title is new and doesn’t quite come natural on me just yet. I guess I will have the time to get used to it, going by the Princess of the Night and Day!” she explained.

“You have a Princess controlling the night and day, as in the sun and moon here?” I exclaimed dumbfounded.

“Celestia, my mentor controls the Sun, yes. While Luna is managing the Moon, the sky and the dreams of the night. They have performed admirably for at least a thousand years!” she explained further.

“Then they are immensely powerful, just to manage their tasks, aside from living that long!” I pondered.


“On that note, I take it my friend Pinkie Pie invited you. Or is she fashioning herself by her middle name; Diana, amongst the Humans?” Twilight prompted.

“You know Diana? Her middle name?” I inquired in surprise.

“Yes, but of course I know Pinkamena Diana Pie. If you had seen me as Queen, she would have been the princess of Laughter.

“I was attending the party she had thrown, on the other side of the mirror; that is!” I responded with some added insecurity; I could have been seen as insane, or been revealing something that was deemed too great a secret for me to know.

“Throwing parties? Now, that is Pinkie. She apparently throws parties at the drop of a hat, for anyone and for whatever reason. Birthdays, marriages, anniversaries, new arrivals or cutecineras. Don’t worry, as curious as it may be that you found the mirror, or the means with which she came to your community!” she then prompted.

“Well, she threw one in our city. I had the impression she only wanted to see us smile. Does she travel much? And by what means are you referring to?” I inquired.

“She lives to see us smile, and you are just one more. She is making friends with anyone and anything in sight. She knows Ponyville intimately. On that note, she is more or less incapable of forgetting!” Twilight added.

“Just how many friends could she possibly have and keep track of? Even if she fails to forget the details?” I inquired, interest now piqued.

“Not even Celestia knows the answer to that. You will have to ask her directly, but the answer is likely to change on a daily basis. Then, I gave up trying to explain her years back. She is supposed to be an Earth Pony, no wings or horn; that is. she never permitted this to get in her way. She is defying all boundaries!” she continued.


“How about a cup of tea?” Twilight inquired.

“Thank you, Twilight. A cup of tea would be just right now!” I responded.

“Spike, Spike!” she called out.

“Yes, Twilight. You called?” the little Dragon responded as he scurried into the throne room as fast as he could, once finished off sorting the book he was holding in his small claws.

“Tea, for two. Unless you like to join in, in which case it would be for three!” she instructed the purple Dragon.

“Oh, that’s simple!” he responded as he ran off.


“Since you don’t have anywhere to stay, I could have him assign you one!” Twilight prompted as the Dragon left the room.

“Yeah, I don’t have anywhere to stay. I guess I could be a guest at your court, if you have a spare room?” I indicated.

“Of course I have a spare room. This is a large castle all to myself and Spike. The problem is not to get lost!” she responded.

“Thank you, Princess!” I responded.


“Tea for three!” Spike announced as he returned with the tea.

I could see Spike placing the cups around the table, one on each place. One for me, one for Twilight and one for himself. Then she applied the heat onto the kettle of water by breathing fire on it.

“There, the tea is ready!” he pronounced.

“Thank you Spike!” Twilight exclaimed.

Then she poured up water in each of the cups, seeing as it poured down through the leaves.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment