• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 1,196 Views, 13 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's 3 - Danny Eclipse



When Danny goes into the future of the story, he sees someone he has to face. The question is; Can he beat Starlight Glimmer at her own game now? Can he stop the killer of the Mane 6 from her animatronic nightmare? Or will he fall victim?

  • ...
16
 13
 1,196

Opening of Phantom’s Funhouse

I opened my eyes and I see the place was on fire. I see Twivine coming up to us. She had the Sunset animatronic being held. I looked at Starlight and see her body was being burned. Then, I heard whirling and see the Sunset animatronic becoming active. I took a piece of chalk and made a rune quickly. I activated it and both Twivine and Sunset stepped in.


I began to blink and found my book glowing. Suddenly, two arrows of light left the book and became both animatronic Twivine and Sunset. My other animatronics noticed them and began to walk over.

Rainbow asked “Whoa…who are they?”

“How are you guys here? Where are we?” Sunset asked.

“We are in Equestria, another realm, Starlight.”

The girls gasped in shock, except for Twivine and Sunset.

Twilight demanded “YOU are Starlight!? Our murderer!?”

“Yes, but before you start dismantling her, your spirits have already took their revenge. She is now trapped inside her suit. She is now one of you guys. She will part of the attraction with Twivine.”

That is when GP and GA appeared in the room.

GP said “We sense some newcomers. So, who are the two newcomers?”

“I present you to the animatronic Sunset Shimmer, haunted by the spirit of Starlight Glimmer. And her partner, the animatronic known as Twivine Sparkle, haunted by the spirit of Vincent Waller, otherwise known as the Purple Guy.”

There were gasps, including Sunset. Sunset hugged Twivine and I motion Sunset to come with me to get repair and upgraded.


Later…

I came back with a new and improve Sunset. The animatronics gasped at my work and I looked at them.

“What do you think?”

Pinkie shouted “Awesome!”

“It is almost time. Everypony, get into positions.”

They nodded and I went to get a crowd.


Later…

I blocked the main window and lowered the barrier. The crowd outside started walking over to me.

“Hello and welcome to my personal place of fun! Welcome to Phantom’s Funhouse! I’ll give you a tour around the place for you to see.”

I see the Mane 6, Charming, and the Royal Family coming up front. I opened the doors and we began to walk in. They were liking the size of the place already. We went to the Dining Room and we see the group of animatronics on the stage. The fillies came in the place and looked at the animatronics with curiosity.

Celestia asked “What are they?”

“In my Phantom’s Funhouse, it is a place of fun and fantasy comes to life. My friends here…” I pointed at the animatronics on the stage “…are programmed to entertain fillies first and grown-ups second.”

They looked at the animatronics. On the stage was A-Applejack, who was the lead singer. A-Twilight to A-Applejack’s right, holding a guitar. To A-Twilight’s right next to her was A-Charming, who had both a microphone and a guitar. To the left of A-Applejack was A-Fluttershy, who had a cupcake on a plate. To the left of A-Fluttershy was A-Rarity, who was standing there with nothing. All of their eyes were closed, like they were deactivated.

Luna replied “Are they…”

“Why not introduce you to the whole crew, shall I? Girls, wake up! We have guests!”

The animatronics opened their eyes and they looked down at the crowd. They immediately noticed the fillies and smiled.

“Looks like we have ponies to entertain! Let’s get to work!” A-Applejack shouted.

At that moment, A-Fluttershy went down from stage and went into the Kitchen to make some food.

A-Charming said “Can everypony take a seat. We will entertain you while Fluttershy and Pinkie are cooking some food.”

A-Twilight asked “Hey Charming, where are the others?”

A-Rarity answered “Oh yes, our friends at Cloud’s Cove. Hey everypony, how about you say “Cloud’s Cove” loudly. If you do, maybe more can join us.”

The Fillies began to chant “Cloud’s Cove” and after a few minutes…

A-Rainbow greeted “Yarr! Did somepony call for the Captain?”

The crowd and I looked and see A-Rainbow with her Pirate equipment on. Next to her was A-Danny with his hook hoof, eye patch, and pirate hat.

A-Danny asked “Let’s give them an adventure they will never forget, right Captain Rainbow?”

A-Rainbow agreed “Aye.”

We hear mechanical hooves and we looked to the right hallway entrance and see the Toy animatronics.

A-Vinyl said “Those who need a party going, go to the Arcade and have some fun there.”

The fillies began to cheer. They loved the place, a lot. That was when the Kitchen doors opened and we see a moving table with a lot of sweets and everything. It was being pushed by A-Fluttershy and A-Pinkie.

“Time to party!” A-Pinkie shouted.

The fillies began to head to the tables to wait for the treats. I smirked at the awestruck faces of my friends and family.

“Impressed?” They nodded, still shocked. I couldn’t help but chuckle. “Well, there are more than just the originals and Toys.”

That was when we see Twivine and Sunset coming down the hallway with smiles on their faces.

Sunset shouted “Time to party!”

“Agreed. Let’s have some fun while we are all here.”


Later…

The Funhouse had closed because it was now 10:00 PM. I came into the Dining Room and the entire crew was smiling.

A-Rainbow asked “So, what will happen now? Who is the night guard?”

“I’ll be a night guard for now. But, I was thinking of a prank.”

A-Pinkie asked “What kind of prank?”

“Well, I’ll be having my brother, Charming Thunder, be a Night Guard for at least a week. During that week, you will pretend you are trying to kill him while I make video recordings to help scare him. He will never see it coming!”

We began to laugh, the idea alone was perfect. So, for a while, we began to plan it out. Finally, I needed to make the recordings. I went to the new phone we had in the office and I grabbed the phone.

“Well, talk about becoming the Phone Guy…”

Author's Note:

That is it for this chapter. I probably won't do the Alternate ending. Also, before anyone asks, I will have to consider Five Nights at AJ's 4, but I'm not promising anything.

Comments ( 10 )

God can the internet get over FNAF already?

6403011 there I free DLC coming Halloween, so no, we can't.

6403011
The moment we get over Fnaf is the moment we all get over Mlp.

Why do so many people give this a thumbs down, it's a good story in my opinion.

6432379
That, my friend, is a question we will probably never know.

Hopefully people will learn to branch out more when it comes to stories

6435252
True, very true. I'm already making another story but this is going to take a lot of time since my goal for each chapter is to be over 2,000 words at least.

Needs more bonus ducks than it already has. Otherwise good story.

6403844
I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Login or register to comment