• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 1,196 Views, 13 Comments

Five Nights at AJ's 3 - Danny Eclipse



When Danny goes into the future of the story, he sees someone he has to face. The question is; Can he beat Starlight Glimmer at her own game now? Can he stop the killer of the Mane 6 from her animatronic nightmare? Or will he fall victim?

  • ...
16
 13
 1,196

Prologue (Screw Night 1)

A week has passed since my adventure in Pinkie Pie’s Party Palace. I was leaving Twilight’s Castle and going to Phantom’s Funhouse. I decided to pay a visit at Sugar Cube Corner. When I arrived, I was greeted by Pinkie Pie and, to my surprise, Shadow. A few days ago, Pinkie had ran into Shadow, who so happened to have been one of the Lunar Clan Guards, he was an Elite. Shadow was an experimental creation from a Griffin named Gerald. Gerald had died of old age and his granddaughter had passed away as well from illness. Shadow had some great power in him, bestowed by Discord himself. Anyway, Pinkie had run into Shadow and with some steady time, Shadow broke his shell and began to become friendlier around us. Pinkie and Shadow are even dating and both me and him hang out every now and then. We spar as well, trying to build up on our power and skills. Charming joins us every now and then when he has spare time. Speaking of spare time, Charming was always busy with his military and it was getting to his head. So, I had personally seen to it that he gets the week off to spend time with his wife and kids while Octavia handles the pressure.

Pinkie greeted “Oh, hey Danny! What would you be having today?”

“I’ll take the usual Pinkie.”

“Okie Dokie Lokie!” Pinkie said before leaving.

I chuckled and began to wait. My vacation away from duties has been awesome so far. But now to tell what events have been happening…

Well, we can start with Twilight. Ever since her transformation to a Vampony Lord, she has learned self-control over her blood urges. I gave her a good supply of Plasma Juice. Besides that, she has been suited in with her new form. She has even grown even more powerful after drinking her friends’ blood, but she is nowhere close to my level of power. Now for Rainbow Dash…I don’t know where to start. It has been confirmed that Rainbow is pregnant and she is not to do anything reckless but reckless is her thing so I had a clone of me watch over her 24/7. Besides that, the baby is doing good so far. We already did Pinkie so I’ll move on to Applejack. AJ has been having a lot of free time but she can’t find a good date. I looked into her dreams and saw that her heart belongs to Charming Thunder. She even dreams of the day they get together. I showed Charming with a share dream and he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. I even laughed when I saw both Charming and Applejack accidently kissing and they never forgave me for that but I told them that I’ll never tell anyone if they just admit to each other that they love each other. I’ve been going through books to see if I can find a loop hole in the whole ‘Mare and Stallion’ relationship and I discovered that a single Stallion can have three in a love herd. So, technically, Applejack and Twilight would be Charming’s herd while Rainbow would be in my herd. Anyway, next is Rarity. Rarity has been busy herself and both she and Spike had entered a relationship, at last. While I don’t talk about it, I think she has been busy too much lately. Fluttershy has been busy and I think both she and Discord are dating or something. Anyway, things in life have been doing great.

I was waiting for my treat and it came. It was a chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream on a cone. I began to have the ice cream after thanking Pinkie and when I finished, I left and went back to the Funhouse.


Today was the day I was going to open the Phantom’s Funhouse. But I had a feeling for a bit that I’m missing something. When I arrived, I see my animatronic friends doing all different stuff. I took out my book and opened it, seeing the first adventure. I skipped some pages before finding the next page. I really need to bookmark the blank page. I began to make my signature for the next adventure, but this time, I added Time Travel and I am going Thirty Years into the future of the place. I watch as my vision fades into darkness.


I was on a bed. I got up and had my breakfast and everything. I got the newspaper and looked on it. I didn’t see anything important but then I caught sight of something I would never guess to be opened again.

Applejack’s Fright:
The Horror Attraction
Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Applejack’s Barn.
Featuring actual relics from the decades-old attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood in the worst possible ways.

‘Yeah, like how I worked for many years since 1987 and I haven’t aged one bit.’

I began to look around on the newspaper. There was nothing left to know about. I sigh, realizing that this story is going to horror. I got up and walked over to the garage, opened it to get the bike out, which looked a bit dusty, and I began to drive over to the horror attraction.


Meanwhile…

A crew was at the ruin foundation of Applejack’s Barn. The place was literally buried underground since it was too long it had opened its doors. They managed to find the entrance and they walked in. The place was soaked with water and everything. After exploring a bit, they find something off. They find a room where there was ruined animatronic parts all over the floor. They examined the parts and found little salvageable. They noticed a long hallway and they began to walk down it. When they found themselves in a room, the first thing they noticed was a large pond of dry blood on the ground. At the center of it was a ruined animatronic. It was scrap and everything, but it looked functional enough. They rushed over to it and began to examine it. They noticed it was both metal AND flesh. There was metal plating, along with organs and they got up when they decided. One of them pulled out a communicator and activated it.

The Worker said on his communicator “Boss…we found one. We found an actual one, ruined and scrapped but still functional and usable.”

The workers left a marker and began to leave. However, if the worker had turned, he would have seen the animatronic opened its’ eyes, reveal soulless black eyes with small pure white pupils and a white circle around the pupils. The animatronic grinned with evil.

“After thirty long Celestia forsaken years, I’ll finally unleash my revenge upon the world.” A dark and evil female voice said with pleasure.

The animatronic closed its’ eyes, knowing the time is not yet right to finally act.