• Published 9th Aug 2015
  • 2,029 Views, 25 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: The Past Horror - JusSonic



Terror has a new beginning...and it's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

  • ...
19
 25
 2,029

Chapter 8: The Mystery at a Close

Chapter 8: The Mystery at a Close

In the present, the Mane Six and their party guests look stunned as a sighing Jeremy uses his magic to hold up a newspaper article labeled "Little Foal Bitten! Freddy's Closing Down Again!"

"That bite incident, or Incident Bite as most called it now, was the straw that broke the camel's back for our restaurant." Starker said in sadness to the gang.

"Oh dear...poor camel!" Fluttershy exclaims, crying a bit.

"Foxy bit someone and he broke a camel's back?!" Pinkie gasps in shock and disgust. "The monster!"

"Pinkie, not literally." Nyx said, rolling her eyes at this.

"So wait, what about the Mangle?" Spike ask in concern. "Was that ever been resolved?"

"Well..." Starker said as he recalls what else Jeremy told him happened before the big incident.

---------------

In the Foals Cove, Jeremy is watching the foals playing as he looks to his right side seeing Pinkamena slowly walking by leaning to his ear.

"Ok Jeremy you know the plan, and you know what to do." Pinkamena whispers. "Goldie is ready as well. You sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yes, I will go through with the plan, just hope I am not arrested." Jeremy said, hoping that he won't be arrested by the time that this is over.

"Just stick with the plan and all sides win."

She slowly walks off to where her brother is looking at Mangle and looks at her brother. Pinkamena is ready.

-----------

"Wait, you say the bite happened because of the plan?" Luna ask in disbelief that Jeremy and his pals would have Aurora Star bitten just to save the Mangle.

"Well, no, that was a setback." Starker points out to Luna, assuring her that the bite has nothing to do with the idea. "I came by a few minutes after..."

--------------

Starker came by Fredbear's Family Diner to see how Jeremy is doing. He looks stunned upon seeing the Royal Guards surrounding the place. The unicorn rushes in to see the ponies looking scared, upset or panicking.

"Jeremy, Jeremy!" Starker exclaims as he gallops over to the shaken Jeremy. "What happened?"

"One of the animatronics...it bit a foal...I...fuzzy memories...darkness...it was Foxy." Jeremy mumbles, shaken up. "I...I couldn't save her...I was there...and couldn't save her..."

Starker looks to see a blanket that is covering Aurora Star being taken outside to the audience. The Freddy's employee begins to fear the worst. One of the animatronics, most likely Foxy, has bitten a foal! He looks to see Fredbear and a golden Bonnie lookalike called the Spring Bonnie being taken to the back. And what is that on Fredbear's mouth...is that...

"Excuse, Mr. Hoofsphere?" One of the Royal Guards ask Jeremy sternly as he came up to the new employee. "We must ask you to come to the station for some questions. From what we're told, you were near the incident and was working the night shifts at the closed down Freddy's location before and during lockdown."

"Yes, I'll cooperate..." Jeremy mumbles a bit. He turns to Starker, saying, "Starker...I know you got plans to scrapped the new animatronics in favor for your friends...but please...don't scrap Mangle."

"What?" Starker ask in confusion. Why would Jeremy wanted to keep the Mangle? That robot has malfunctioned.

"It's not her fault...it's not her fault...it's the fault of...that Puppet..."

Jeremy groans as the Royal Guard led him off. Starker looks very worried now. Looks like Freddy's just lost another employee. Fortunately, no one died when that happened...

--------------

"Well, this sucks." The boss groans as he sat behind his desk at the closed down Freddy's to Starker who stood in front. "If the missing foals made more customers stop coming, this bite incident will make it more inevitable now! We may have to open at a smaller location with a smaller budget."

"Sir, Jeremy mentioned that the Puppet is involved somehow." Starker said to Jeremy in concern and worry. "You think maybe..."

"For now, we need to scrap it and those toy animatronics. They caused us nothing but trouble for the last time. We also need someone for the next night shift before we closed for good."

"Sir...I am not doing anything tonight...out of respect for Jeremy and my robotic creations, I want to take the night shift. It's the least I could do."

The boss pauses, then nods as he said, "All right, just for the night. Just...try not to do anything that could fry them or worst."

"I will do my best." Starker said with a sigh while shaking his head.

Jeremy has suffered because of the Incident Bite, broken down because he fails to save a filly from a broken Foxy...but with the fuzzy memories mentioned...

----------------------

"And so, I took up the night shift...but only for one night." Starker explains to everyone in the present with a serious look.

"Oooh! Custom Night, all 3 stars!" Pinkie exclaims with a squee smile, giving everyone a chance to look at her oddly.

"Pinkie, you are soooo random." Rainbow sighs, shaking her head in amazement.

"Well, anything, it was night 7 and you wouldn't believe what happened to me that night." Starker said seriously to the heroes of Equestria, the foals and rulers.

"Oh trust us, we know." Rarity remarks, rolling her eyes.

--------------

12:00 AM, Night 7

Starker nods as he put down a box, preparing to put in the prizes from the soon to be closed Freddy's. a Toy Bonnie Figurine, a Bonnie Plush, a BB Plush, a Foxy Plush, a Chica Plush, a Freddy Plus, a Cupcake Plush, a toy Microphone, and a Plush of Fredbear AKA Golden Freddy. The unicorn wants to give these to Jeremy once he's done with the Royal Guards.

Starker sighs as he checks the cameras. The Phone Guy didn't call this time. Mostly because there's no reason to do so: he knows Starker will be on night shift tonight and the unicorn has experienced and knowhow.

Well, Starker hopes that the animatronics will at least stay clear at the office. They have been acting aggressive. Hopefully this change will make them reconsider their options...

Suddenly Starker yelps as lightning hits the restaurant. He has forgotten about the storm that is happening right now.

"KA-BLAMFRUVHMMM....." Then a gigantic bolt of lightning combined with the loudest thunder impacted the restaurant, causing what would be an earthquake in motion. "Brizzizizizzz....Triziziz...." Soon the endless surging of what was a million volts shot across the restaurant, but was jolting right into Freddy and the gang, as well as the Toy Animatronics and Golden Freddy, making them twitch and shake like never before. "Hey-hey...Kids....It's Time for... (CAAAAAARNAAAAAGE)!" Freddy was speaking it's prerecording before it's dark voice of evil spoke this off for him; as all the animatronics showed glowing crimson eyes as if truly possess to be....EVIL!

"Keh-Heh-Hah-Hah-Hah-Haaahhh..." The Marionette's voice laughs across the halls as the powerful lightning super-charge even Golden Freddy to suddenly make him lose his senses to go...ballistic.

As the shaking stops, Starker checks the readout machines but jumps back as the machine blew up right in front of him.

"Not good...level 20." Starker said in worry as he saw the level of the animatronics before the machine blew up. "That last lightning bolt has done the trick."

"Yes...are you prepare?" A voice ask, making Starker jumps to see Golden Heart and Pinkamena right in front of him.

"Hey, who are you two? Are you the ones who..."

"No time to explain. We kept out of sight until now...we must keep you safe from the animatronics that are now about to come into full force."

"Eeyup." Pinkamena said with a nod of agreement. "Jeremy survived 6 nights all by himself...even with us nearby. We shall help you."

"Well, uh...yeah, I guess I could use all the help." Starker said reluctantly. He knew that he himself will need all the help that he can get to survive his final night.

"We asked for one thing: don't turn the Mangle into scrap metal."

"....it's a deal. I hope."

Soon, Starker, Golden Heart and Pinkamena prepared themselves for their true final night at Freddy's. With all the animatronics at level 20, it would be as hard as hell.

"Watch the doors, I'm going to wind up the music box." Starker advised as he winded up the music box.

Golden Heart nodded as he shined the light from his horn down the hall. So far, no sign of the animatronics. Starker flipped through the cameras quickly. With the music box winding down and down, it would be difficult.

Noises came from the left air vent as a familiar voice spoke up, "Hi!"

"Him!" Pinkamena exclaimed as she turned on the light for the left air vent, showing a laughing BB peeking in.

"Don't you ever stop?!" Starker shouted in annoyance at BB.

The trio put the masks on, waiting patiently until BB was gone. As they put the mask on, some footsteps were heard. Golden Heart shined the light on, showing Foxy and Toy Freddy.

"Look, Foxy! Three friends!" Toy Freddy exclaimed with a happy laugh. "This will be funnier than (a bloody gory funeral)!"

"Back off!" Golden Heart exclaimed as he fired a blast at Toy Freddy, making him yelp as he fell down. "You are going to be scrapped so I am doing Freddy's a big favor!"

"I owe you guys big time for helping me here!" Starker remarked, glad to have Golden Heart and Pinkamena on his side assisting him.

"Arr, arr!" Foxy screamed as he rushed into the room, snarling. "Ye be w-w-w-walking the plank f-f-f-f-for that!"

Starker yelped in horror. Was this what Jeremy had to deal with during his six nights?! Pinkamena stopped the robot, saying, "Wait, Foxy! Remember who you really are? Who you want to get rid of? Starker isn't him, he isn't the one you want to get rid of. Remember!"

"Arr...arr...arrr..." Foxy said a bit confused as he looked at Starker. "Ye ain't him...Starker...why be creator here..."

Golden Heart shined his light into the animatronic's face, making him yelp before running off.

"Sorry, Foxy. I hope you will forgive me one day." Golden Heart said in regret.

"If this night ends and we all survive, I'm sure they'll turn back to normal." Starker prayed.

The trio checked the camera and found the Mangle in Foal's Cove. The robot was there, groaning and...was she singing?

Starker ran up the volume as the trio could hear the Mangle sing some sort of song.

Mangle: I'm about to fall apart
Already half way there
So I guess that's a start

I'm just a foal's toy
For all the fillies and colts
To break me down and
Put me back together
Oh the joy

Now, I hang from all the wires and
I swing on to
Whoever's watching us
On the nights so I can take
A bite out of you

I don't like this

They all gave up
On trying to
Fix me every day

I may not have

A grudge against
The one they hate
But that will not stop me
TODAY
(music)

The Mangle's out for you
Take a bite out for you
It's climbing upside down
There's nothing you can do
It's not out for revenge
Just wants to have some fun
But Mangle's got some friends
They're gonna get it done

I am out for you
Take a bite out for you
I'm climbing upside down
There's nothing you can do
I'm not for revenge
Just want to have some fun
But I have got some friends
They're gonna get it done


I don't like this

They all gave up
On trying to
Fix me every day

I may not have

A grudge against
The one they hate
But that will not stop me
TODAY

The Mangle's out for you
Take a bite out for you
It's climbing upside down
There's nothing you can do
It's not out for revenge
Just wants to have some fun
But Mangle's got some friends
They're gonna get it done

I wish
I could know the way
They feel about
This bad man
Who made them hurt
All I want to do is
Help all my friends out

I'm just
A robot who can't feel
(A robot who can't feel)
The way my fox friend feels
(The way my fox friend feels)
Cause he's real
(Cause he's real)
He feels all of the pain
(He feels all of the pain)
I want to help them
(I want to help them)
Take it all away
(Take it all away)

I don't like this

They all gave up
On trying to
Fix me every day

I may not have

A grudge against
The one they hate
But that will not stop me
TODAY
(mixt)

The Mangle's out for you
Take a bite out for you
It's climbing upside down
There's nothing you can do
It's not out for revenge
Just wants to have some fun
But Mangle's got some friends
They're gonna get it done

I am out for you
Take a bite out for you
I'm climbing upside down
There's nothing you can do
I'm not for revenge
Just wanna have some fun
But I have got some friends
They're gonna get it done

Gonna get it done

Once the song stops, the Mangle was seen leaving the room, much to the trio's notice.

"I wonder whose side the Mangle is on." Golden Heart said in concern.

Suddenly, Starker yelped as the tablet was pushed down, this time by Bonnie who glared.

"Oh, crap!" Pinkamena exclaimed.

Bonnie roared as he prepared to attack, but Golden Heart zapped him, causing the robot to fall down.

"I'm sorry, Bonnie. It's for the best." Golden Heart said, regretting in attacking the poor bunny.

"No more of this!" A familiar voice exclaimed wickedly.

Just then, the Toy Animatronics came in through the doors and vents as did the laughing BB as well as Freddy, Foxy and Chica.

"Hey, this didn't happen in the regular game!" Pinkamena protested in shock. "This is cheating!'

"This is my world now!" The Marionette exclaimed darkly as he appeared, riding on Golden Heart. "And you will be dead."

"Why are you doing this?" Starker asked the Marionette shakingly.

"Revenge, pure and simple. As well as getting rid of all you ponies of your corrupted Equestrian society." The Marionette explained wickedly. "You let diseases run throughout your kingdom, and yet, your princess did not do a damn thing about it!"

"Hey! Equestria may not be perfect, no pony ever is!" Pinkamena exclaimed sternly. "But we're trying our best to overcome the obstacles."

"And using the animatronics for your evil is sick!" Golden Heart exclaims in agreement.

"They're right. Listen, don't your robots remember what you were made for?" Starker asked, pleading to the robots minus the down Bonnie. "You were built to entertain foals, sing, has fun. You shouldn't have to kill ponies just because of what one has done."

The originals looked hesitant...as if something is trying to make them think otherwise.

"And you, the ones in the suits." Golden Heart said calmly.

"Enough already!" The Marionette exclaimed angrily. "Your previous security guard has gotten away but we will make sure all of you won't! And no, forget stuffing ponies into a suit...WE'RE GOING FOR THE KILL!!!!"

The trio yelped as the robots surrounded them. This doesn't look good. BB laughed, "Oh boy! I can finally talk nor..."

BB yelped as a slash cut his head right off, sending it rolling onto the floor. Everyone saw the culprit, who hung onto the wall.

"Mangle?!" Golden Heart and Pinkamena gasped in surprise.

"BANZAIIIII!!!!!" The Mangle screeched as she jumped onto her fellow animatronics, attacking them and keeping them away from the the ponies.

"Traitor!" Marionette shouted as he jumped away, going into the darkness.

"Starker, did you get the killer switch?" The Mangle asked while slashing at Toy Bonnie, taking him down.

Starker nods as he took out a remote with a button on it. The unicorn had made this to shut down the animatronics in case of any emergencies.

"Yes." Starker said with a nod.

"Use it now!" The Mangle exclaimed, making the trio gasp in shock.

"But if he does, you will be shut down too!" Pinkamena exclaims in fear to her robotic friend. "You may never move again!"

"Please, don't let them suffer...don't let us be a tool of evil!" The Mangle exclaimed, dodging an attack by Toy Chica. "Please, do it, do it now!!!"

Starker hesitated as he held up the remote. The pony didn't like doing this...it's like doing abortion to a foal before birth! The robots were like his own foals!

"Go ahead, do it." Golden Heart said calmly to Starker, much to his concern.

"Deep down, those robots wouldn't want to continue being weapons...and I'm sure you will fix them all up again." Pinkamena said, patting Starker on the shoulder. "So for their sake and every pony in Equestria...shut them off."

After a pause, Starker bit his lip before he said reluctantly, "All right. Goodbye, Mangle... and everyone else."

Then he pressed the button on the remote. Soon, the robots screeched as a magic spark hit them all. Their eyes flashed a bit before falling to the floor.

"Thank you..." The Mangle mumbled before falling to the floor shut down.

Starker put the remote down, sighing sadly at his creations. His own children...broken down by his own hoof.

"Tsk, tsk." The Marionette said as he came out of the shadows. "What a shame. What a big big shame...Golden Freddy got out...but well...what a shame..."

"How come you weren't shut down?!" Starker demanded furiously to the evil puppet. "I had to shut them down thanks to you!"

"I am more than what you seem...and not one of your creations." The Marionette said calmly and wickedly. "Oh well. You can remake some of them...but the rest, unlike the Mangle, will be recycled into pony toilets for all I care!"

"You bastard!" Golden Heart snarled angrily.

"I shall take my leave for now. Until we meet again...have a good rest of the night off." The Marionette said as he disappeared once more.

Pinkamena and Golden Heart sighed a bit. They had a feeling that they will meet him again. They looked at Starker who wiped the sweat off his head.

He went through a hard choice and hated it.

--------------

"Well, Starker...you mess up good." The boss grumbles as he gave a pink slip to Starker the next day.

Starker sighs sadly as he looks at it. He's been firing...for tampering with the animatronics and odor ("First Day on the Job?! Really?!"). What a night, he has lost his creations...and his job all in one lifetime.

"Yeah, I know, I will leave now." Starker grumbles as he prepares to leave. "It has been swell working with you all these years..."

"Hang on. You aren't leaving Freddy's entirely!" The boss exclaims, much to Starker's confusion. "You are fired as a security guard. You still got a position here at Fazbear Entertainment...but we will have to reduce some of your privileges once we get into a smaller location."

"But what about the animatronics? I had to shut them down."

"We are scrapping the new ones...but as for the older generation, they are okay. Just fix them up during your "break" and have them ready by the opening...once we find a location."

"And Foxy?" Starker ask his boss in concern, remembering how Foxy bit off Aurora Star's frontal lope.

"Well, we will have to keep him behind curtain. As long as the future customers think he's broken, we should do fine." The boss remarks with a grunt while checking through some files. "Better get on going, Starker. We got a lot of messes to clean up."

Starker nods as he leaves the office. Well, at least he's sticking around...but with less privileges...and a lower income no less. The employee now know of the horrors that happened...but as to how to put a stop to it, that is let to be known.

Starker goes into the Parts/Service Room. All the Animatronics are in there, broken down and forgotten...most of them will be scrapped come tomorrow morning. The robots like Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy will be saved.

Starker spots the broken down Mangle then picks it up. He decide to fix the Animatronic up good as new....and hopefully give it to Pinkamena and Golden Heart should he ever see them again.

"Robots...kids..." Starker mumbles to the original robots just sitting there. "Someday...hang in there..."

Starker leaves the room, closing the door on his way out. Had he stayed, the unicorn employee would've heard some cries of sadness and loneliness...coming from the original robots who eyes shine so brightly...all of them wanting so much to be free...and to go home...

------------------

"So wait, you knew about the animatronics the whole time?" Twilight whispers to Starker who nods, confirming what the Princess of Friendship has thought. "Why...?"

"Would anyone believed me of any ghosts possessing those robots? No, I would doubt myself too." Starker said sadly as he sits onto the blanket. The others couldn't blame him. He share years of knowing the truth of the kids and their souls trapped in the robots with himself.

Starker yelps as Robin came over and hugs him. He said, "Its okay...we're freed now...I forgive ya..." The unicorn blinks a bit...then sighs as he hugs him back now.

"Thanks...and...well...you know the rest."

"Eeyup, we were done there, dealing wit' seven nights, fighting robots and the Marionette...saving the foals' souls." Applejack said with a sigh, recalling the Mane Six's seven nights at the smaller Freddy's location.

"And sending that jerk Marionette packing to who knows where." Rainbow said with a smirk, posing as if taking responsible for the Marionette's defeat.

"That was the animatronics, not you, Rainbow." Twilight remarks dryly, pointing out that fact.

"Your point?"

"And of course, dealing with Shadow Freddy." Fluttershy said as she shivers a bit while recalling that confrontation. "Oh my...that scene is still a bad memory..."

"Speaking of memories, you were going to show us what you brought!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down as she points to the stuff covered in blankets, the same ones that Starker brought earlier before telling his story.

"Yeah, what's under them?" Nyx ask the employee with a curious smile as she and her friends try to sneak under the blankets.

"Yes, thanks for reminding me, Miss Pie." Starker said as he shoos the foals away from the blankets. The unicorn then clears his throat as he spoke, "Heroines of Equestrias, foals, Dragon, and Royal Princesses, I got something I wish to display for a new attraction at Freddy's next fall."

"Oh really? Let's see it." Celestia said, arching an eyebrow in interest. What is Starker got planning for next fall which are new attraction?

"Behold!"

Twilight and her friends, especially the princesses, blink at what Starker uncover. Pinkie bounces forward to get a closer look. The Princess of Friendship trots forward and came nose to nose...with herself!

One of the animatronics looks like Twilight, but she wore the same bow tie as Bonnie and has a guitar.

In fact, Twilight isn't the only one who has animatronic lookalike, so are the rest of the Mane Six whose animatronics look like they are in the roles of the other animatronics, like Rainbow to Foxy, Fluttershy to Chica, Rarity to the Marionette, Applejack to Golden Freddy...and Pinkie to Freddy Fazbear himself.

"Cute! A Pinkie Pie version of Freddy!" Pinkie giggles as she looks at herself in the Freddy top hat and tie while is holding a microphone.

"Oh, well, she looks...nice." Fluttershy comments on the version of herself in the Chica bib and is holding a cupcake like the chicken is.

"But me as the Marionette? Ghastly!" Rarity exclaims, giving a deep frown at the Animatronic version of herself whose dark eyes stare right back at her. "Still, it isn't the Dark Mystic Pony so Rarity isn't complaining."

"I ain't complaining. This robot version of me looks 100% awesome!" Rainbow exclaims, smirking as she messes with the Foxy Rainbow's hook a bit.

"Arr, arr!" The Foxy Rainbow robot exclaims, coming to life while waving the hook. "Get ye hooves off me hook!"

"What is 'dis?" Applejack ask Starker as she looks at the foals looking around and playing around the new boys.

"After seeing how great the Pinkamena robot has worked, I decided to make more like her, only with the Mane Six in the roles of the animatronics!" Starker explains proudly to the holders of Elements of Harmony. The mares look at their robotic selves in interest. "Do you like?"

"They look great." Celestia said, giving a proud happy smile to Robin who activates Pinkie who sings to her. "Maybe this could be a new beginning."

"One can only hope." Luna remarks with a shrug, glancing at the robots in precaution. Hopefully these animatronics won't malfunction and attack any pony like the last ones.

Freddy Pinkie twitches a bit as she spoke happily, "W-w-w-w-w-welcome to F-F-F-F-Freddy's! Hope you have f-f-f-f-f-fun! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!"

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast list
Tom Kenny: Freddy Fazbear
Dee Bradley Baker: Bonnie the Bunny
Tara Strong: Chica the Chicken, Twilight Sparkle, Foxy Rainbow
John DiMaggio: Foxy the Pirate Fox
Clancy Brown: Golden Freddy, Rough House
Eric Stuart: The Marionette/Charles La Damien
Tom Kane: Toy Freddy
Billy West: Toy Bonnie, 8-Bit
Janice Kerman: Toy Chica
Brian Doyle-Murray: The Mangle
Keith Ferguson: BB
Dameon Clarke: Jeremy Hoofsphere
Rob Paulsen: Starker
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Aurora Star's mother
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Mare Employee 1
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Freddy Pinky
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Kate Higgins: Robin Cavanaugh
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart

Minor Cast List
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Aurora Star, Mare Employee 2
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guards
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Blob Monster
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Royal Guards
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Eddie Deezen: Poindexter
Peter New: Gaffer, Boss, Royal Guards
Jennifer Hale: Sapphire Locket

With special voice appearances by
Scott Cawthon: Phone Guy

Phew. After a long time, I am finally putting this fic to rest...and just in time for Halloween next week! Kick ass! Anyway, I thank you all for your patience and time. I know I am. Anyway, with this fic done, time for the next fic...

"A Friendly Vampire: The Mane Six have had their battles with some vampire ponies but what happens when meet a young vampire pony who only wants to make friends? Can the CMC and the rest trust him?"

This oughta be interesting since VISION-KING made the fic for me already...but if anyone got any ideas to put in here, as well as the chats, and whatnot, they know what to do. And that's it for now. Until next time, read, review and suggest!

The Mangle Song was another fanmake FNAF 2 song.

You folks can guess what the robots at the end are referencing to, right?

Comments ( 5 )

The next FNAF fic is of course going to be Five Nights At Freddy's 3.

I'm not so sure he's going to do one. Rough house was caught, so he can't become Springtrap now.

6558785

This fic took place in the past. And while Roughhouse is forced to be a prisoner in entertaining in the fic, who said he can't escape later, right? DUM DUM DUM!!!!

6558988

Oh yes, he is still out there.

And, with this fanfic being based on FNAF 2, coupled with the fact that Rough House is Purple Guy . . .

Bring on the Springtrap! (From FNAF 3)

P.S.: There is also FNAF 4, and all of its Nightmares. (Hint, hint.)

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location is out!

Oh, and Exotic Butters.

Login or register to comment