• Published 23rd Aug 2015
  • 1,337 Views, 26 Comments

Pony meets Brony - Dark Nightshade

  • ...
8
 26
 1,337

Epilogue

The white light finally stopped, and they were able to open there eyes.

"Pinkie, why did you press it!" yelled Twilight.

"Hey, at least we're back in our own world," Pinkie responded.

"What?" Twilight looked around and relised that she was right.

"Wow, we really are back in our own world," said Twilight, amazed.

"Well, that was a mighty exiting adventure," said Applejack.

"Yes. Do you think something like that might happen again?" asked Sunset Shimmer.

"I hope so. Dylan was nice," said Fluttershy.

"Yeah. Especially to you, dear," said Rarity. Fluttershy started blushing.

"Hey, he was as nice to me as he was to any of you," she said.

"By the way, what did you two do when the rest of us fell asleep?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know, I ended up taking the pill too," said Fluttershy.

"Are you sure, or do you just not want to tell us? I mean come on, I know you like him," said Rarity.

"What? I did take the pill, and was it really that obvious?" asked Fluttershy, her blush deepening.

"Leave the poor girl alone. Just be glad that we were able to got home safe," said Applejack.

"Good point. Pinkie, you brought something from that world, didn't you?" asked Sunset Shimmer, sounding a little nervous.

"Yes," said Pinkie, slyly.

"What does it do?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know," said Pinkie. "I just took it because it looked cool." She took out a glass bottle with a liquid that was a green/gold color.

"Oh, wow. That does look nice," said Rarity.

"Well, ah should probably go. The rest of ma family are probably fairly worried," said Applejack.

"Oh, good point. We should all probably go now," said Pinkie.

"Oh my god, my animals!" Fluttershy yelled as she started running towards her cottage/animal shelter.

"Well, bye guys," said Sunset Shimmer. As the girls said their good byes and made their ways home, the setting sun seemed to glow kind of blue, as if foreshadowing something.

Author's Note:

I think I am going to do a sequel. Probably am. Of course, I'm going to be writing other stories, to, and I look forward to continuing this series.

Comments ( 3 )

Who made the cover art, and where can I find him/her?

8364507
I'm not sure. I found the picture on Google.

Login or register to comment