• Published 23rd Aug 2015
  • 1,337 Views, 26 Comments

Pony meets Brony - Dark Nightshade

  • ...
8
 26
 1,337

How did you get here?

"So, do you know how you got here?" I said.

"No. Twilight probably knows how we did, though," said Fluttershy.

"Are you absolutely sure you don't know? Because having the ability to travel across the multiverse would be awesome!" I said

"I've got to agree, that would be pretty cool," said Rainbow Dash.

"But, your taking the fact that we're from another universe pretty well," said Rainbow Dash.

"So is Fluttershy on the fact that your from a TV show," I said.

"What?"

"Yeah, I'd rather if all of you where here so I could explain it without having to repeat it, ok?"

"Ok, that sounds fair enough. But how are we going to know if anyone else shows up?"

"I will be able to tell. Trust me. I'm psychic."

"So you're like Pinkie."

"Are you saying that because of her pinkie sense?"

"Yes."

"Understandable. And yes, like Pinkie, in a way. The only major difference is gender, I don't have hair like her, and I don't break the forth wall. I will explain what the forth wall is later, when everybody is here, ok?"

"Ok, sounds fair enough. One more question. What's your name?"

"My name is Dylan."

"Dylan, what is this?" said Fluttershy. She was holding my computer, which had a bunch of shipfics about her and the rest of the Humane 7.

"Ohhhhhh. I was really hoping you wouldn't find out about these, I said.

"Why? What is it?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"A bunch of shipfics about you and the rest of the girls. Please don't tell them about these when they get here. I didn't wright them, ok, but I really don't want to have to explain the shipfics to them," I said.

"Well, what are they?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Just so you won't ask again, they are basically romance stories of you and your friends."

"Why?" asked Fluttershy, as she started to blush.

"Because some of you get so much good shiping fuel. Plus, some of you are just so easy to ship, ok?"

"Ok, I can see why you don't want to have to tell the others about this," said Rainbow Dash.

"Exactly. Although, I've got a feeling that Pinkie is somehow going to know. She somehow knows everything, and breaks pretty much all of the natural laws of everything."

"Yeah. That is true."