• Published 24th Jul 2015
  • 959 Views, 17 Comments

Batmare: Arkhoof Asylum - Hairy Konquerer



Mane-iac takes controls of Arkhoof Asylum after being sent back, and only Batmare has the power to stop her.

  • ...
10
 17
 959

Fearing Hell

Batmare, Alfreda and Cell came to a fork in the road that divided into 3 paths. Batmare turned to the two of them. "I'll take the middle, Cell you take the right and Alfreda you take the left." Alfreda and Cell nodded before heading off in their directions as BAtmare walked straight forward hearing an obviously prerecorded message for new patients. "Hello, I am Starlight Glimmer, Warden of Arkhoof Asylum, You may have already heard of me. Here in the hospital of Arkhoof you will be given full medical care for whatever your condition is. More on what we can do for you is my good friend Dr Roseluck." Roseluck's voice then came on the speakers. "Thank you warden. Here at Arkhoof we do what's best to help our patients with whatever ailments they have. But some are not as capable of handling it as others so that's why I started Project Inferno. Don't be fooled by the name, Inferno is a treatment which strengthen patients who aren't able to withstand treatments in hopes to cure them. With Patient X who helped inspired the project, we have been able to advance months into our expected time to finish it."

Batmare was a tad suspicious at what she was saying. Inferno sounded familiar to her but she didn't know where from. She opened a door and heard voices from the room ahead. She turned on her Detective mode and found several armed thugs around Roseluck, but behind each of them was a wall she could destroy with the explosive gel. Running for them, she sprayed a bat on each of the three walls and stood back. She set it off, knocking out all the henchmares but Roseluck remained unharmed. She felt the presence from the past few times and walked back finding another Chronicle which she easily scanned. "They brought the animal before me, shameless and barking like a mad dog. For what felt like days I endured his boasts. He took pleasure recounting his actions, cataloging his depraved crimes. What should have been revenge turned to pity. This poor dog needed my help, as most of them here did."

Batmare thought about the killer she was hoping to find someday, and realized it would be something similar as walked to Roseluck as she looked surprised. "You're safe now."

"Thanks, but you need to stop Mane-iac."

"I know."

"You don't understand, she's after something more than just the Asylum, it's Inferno."

"Go to the others, wait with them." Batmare walked back to the main room, Roseluck far behind her and made it to the other doctor's where the elevator was, Alfreda and Cell, already there. "How was it?" She asked them.

"Ok with me. solved a riddle about some chick who took shifts there." Alfreda simply stated.

"I saved a hot nurse and Vanessa in a room with Mane-iac gas and solved a riddle about some chick named Phoenix. Who dat?" Cell asked.

"Wonderbolt that got caught in an explosion. Life of crime robbing places and taking jobs just to get the money to get the surgery."

"That is sad, she is sad." Alfreda responded.

"Everyone is inside." Batmare said as she walked to the open elevator. "You go in that steel exitless deathtrap. Me and Cell are gonna find another way down." Alfreda said as the door closed.

Batmare was no alone in the elevator going down, Mane-iac's voice coming up on the speaker. "Well isn't this fun? You're in a death trap with no way out, easily giving me a chance to throw you down and let you die like a drowning sack of dumb puppies." Batmare stood, horn ready to prove her wrong but Mane-iac's laughter shook the elevator. "Like I want to end it with something anti-climatic like that. Plus you have two friends below waiting for you, and they'll give me Hell if you don't show." Gas sounded like it was leaking into the elevator, and Batmare coughed a little. "Get ready to face your fears ol pal of mine." The elevator door opened at her words and she saw flickering lights up ahead and walked to it, hearing two voices. "Zecora! Please don't do this!"

"It's sad because now you should know,

There is no Zecora..." The 2nd voice said.

"They're all over me!"

"Only Scarecrow..." 'Zecora' said menacingly. Batmare looked into the room seeing patients panicking as if something was on them and falling to the floor dead while a shadow in some light laughed at them before fading. Double Question then spoke, voice distorted for some reason. "Why did Discord get to keep his room after quitting?" Batmare looked into the window in the hallway behind her seeing Discord's old room and several lipstick marks on pictures of the Mane-iac. She scanned them then moved to a easily breakable wall as she couldn't move through the security barrier. Mane-iac's voice then came over the intercom. "What are you afraid of Luna?" Luna froze inside as Mane-iac used her name. "Not saving Applejack? Your city in ashes? Me in a bikini?" Mane-iac than cracked up in laughter which sounded distorted giving it a demonic feeling.
Luna gagged at the thought of seeing the Mane-iac in such a way as she walked down the hall but stoppedas she saw a beaten and bloody Applejack holding on by a grated window. "Luna help..." Applejack than screamed as she was dragged out of Luna's sight. Luna ran for the vent in front of her and crawled out as fast as she could be looked in horror at Applejack's corpse slumped against the wall. Luna approached the body and checked her pulse. "No..." Luna attempted to use her Detective Mode to see the cause but all that happened was a small maniacal laugh. Luna thn wnet in the only direction she could. "Apple Bloom...I'm sorry. I couldn't save her."

"WeRE Sorry. ThE NuMbEr YoU ArE tRyIng to ReAch iS DiSconNEcted Or dOes nOT ExISt." An distorted answering machine voice said.

"Apple Bloom?"

"HaNg uP NoW." The voice said before it was just the dial tone. Luna just kept walking as whoever did it had nowhere to run and walked in to find herself in the morgue, with nothing inside but voices whispering for her to turn back and she would die. She turned around and walked in but found herself back in the morgue with three body bags on the three tables. Luna tried to walk out but the door was locked forcing her to examine the body bags. She opened up the one on the left and was shocked at the white red maned alicorn's head looking at her. "Mother..."

"You should've done something Luna, instead of just standing there..." The mare's voice said echoing in her mind. Luna went to the one on the right and was shocked at seeing the white stallion looking at her. "Dad?"

"Do something Luna, don't let her kill us..." Luna shook her head trying to think this wasn't real and walked to the third one. 'It's either Me, Celestia or even Applejack.' She thought as she opened it, but someone wearing a dark sewed hood roared in her face bearing red glowing eyes causing her to fall to the ground. She got up and was surprised as when she turned around, The asylum was gone, leaving a twisted world, under it a massive and menacing vortex. She jumped across making it to a wall, and she saw the Bat-Signal in the distance, she looked at it, feeling it as a symbol of her will when suddenly an evil insane laugh shook her mind causing her to stumble. Luna looked up, seeing a hoof grab the wall, 4 syringes of filled with an orange liquid in it as something rose from it. It was a zebra, wearing the bag she saw earlier, draped looking like a scarecrow and the gaze of her eyes singeing the floor as she stood up in the middle of the world. Luna knew who this was. Zecora, The Scarecrow, creator of fear. "Poor little Luna. You're in my world now." She began to look around the whole map. Something in Luna's thoughts told her to avoid that gaze as she made her way across the way climbing up a wall before she hid behind a wall as Zecora's gaze came around. Luna looked into a mirror and in a brief flash she saw herself as Zecora, to which she shook her head. 'Just get to the Bat-Signal Luna.' She thought to herself before making it to a wall which she simply used her explosive gel which caught Zecora's attention. "What was that?"

She looked on the opposite side of where Luna was, the mare hiding behind cover before running to the new entrance she made as she looked where Luna was. Zecora went back to searching, causing Luna to hide behind a brick wall before jumping up and walk up some stairs, the Bat-Signal right in front of her. she then began to push on it tipping it down so it would shine right on Zecora, causing her to break apart and and everything to be enveloped in light to which Luna closed her eyes and opened them again, finding herself back in the morgue, with nothing but the tables, but no body bags on them. "Luna? Luna are you there? You dropped off the map there for a second."

"It's all right, just had a run in with Zecora." Batmare than walked out of the morgue, and went she walked down the hallway where Applejack's body supposedly was, was simply another guard but dead. "Thank goodness in one sense. Zecora's gas must've hit me harder than I thought."

Batmare than walked to the door in front of her but was stopped temporarily by three henchmares, one of them wielding knifes with a mask on. She managed to beat those two with ease and stunned the third one before punching her several times then throwing her into a wall, knocking her out. Batmare than walked to the door they were behind and walked into a small room as Trixie asked another Question. "Can Tiberius really cool this Hell."

Batmare looked around and saw something interesting. It was a small stuffed possum that had a knife concealed in it when Batmare did a X-Ray scan of it with Detective mode. Batmare recognized it as Tiberius, Hell's stuffed possum she kept with her when she served out her mother's sentence in Santa Poncilla. She scanned it earning a startled shout from Trixie. "How are you solving these?" Batmare simply smirked as she looked through the window into the next room. Discord had his gun aimed at Applejack, alive and well, so Batmare was forced to improvise and make it in via a vent on the side taking her to the lower floor but showing three armed mares there. around a room with someone strung up in it based on what Batmare saw through her detective mode. She made it all the way around taking out one as Cell rose up from the ground looking around. "I think I made a wrong turn." The two remaining mares joined up and aimed their guns at him. "Is that Batmare? Kill AJ." Mane-iac said thinking Batmare got into the room.

"No sweetie it's that guy that was hiding in the Batmobile earlier."

"Oh. Kill him I guess." The mares were about to fire when Batmare knocked their heads together knocking them out than made her way up to Discord. Discord was looking out and saw all of the mares down while Cell waved at him. "That was fast." Before he could do anything else, Batmare crashed through the ceiling knocking him out. She then walked to Applejack, untying her which Applejack than sighed in relief. "You took your time."

"You all right?" Batmare asked.

"A'm fine. Just wondering about whatever surprise Mane-iac has down there for you." Applejack said looking at the room below.

"Hey spoiler alert, she hasn't seen that part of the movie yet!" Mane-iac yelled from a screen. Both mares made it down there and opened the doors letting fog out as someone could be heard breathing raggedly. It was an alicorn mare looking almost just like Batmare only she had on gleaming red armor that looked to big for her and looked almost skinnier then bones with a cutie mark of a blood red crescent moon. Batmare was shocked at seeing one of her oldest enemies like this, The Mare that Broke the Bat. "Hell..." Batmare said feeling sorry for her enemy looking so weak.

"Cut me down...please..." Hell said in pain as though she was dying with each word.

"Who did this to you?"

"El Diablo. Doctor Roseluck." Hell said with venom in her voice. "She pumped the Flame, the stupid handicap, into my system. Then drained it, left me like this to make..."

"Make what?" Batmare asked but was cut off as Mane-iac's face came up on a screen. "Sorry my scorched buddy, but I'll take care of the doctor. Try to make it though this next part. It'll hurt like Hell." Mane-iac than laughed before taking out a trigger then pressing it. Red liquid flowed form the tubes attached to Hell to which Batmare looked at Applejack and Cell in a panic. "Get back now!" But she found they were already far back. "I'm allergic to dying!" Cell shouted.

Batmare then turned around as Hell screamed in pain as the Flame coursed through her system, but it was different this time. Her bones cracked as her body swelled with muscle and her irises turning a red color brighter then she remembered. Claws grew from her front hooves and grabbed onto some of the tubes tearing them off as she lumbered to the Dark Knight on her hind legs, her armor fitting in all it's spots as the same hulking beast she encountered a long Christmas ago. "I will fold you like paper, than the Payaso."

Hell charged at Batmare grabbing her and they both crashed into the boiler room. Batmare found her footing and faced Hell as she cracked her neck grinning. Batmare thought to her battle earlier with the deformed henchmen and threw a batarang at Hell as she charged but Hell stopped as it hit her face and she turned to Batmare with the batarang in her mouth before biting down on it breaking the gadget in two. Batmare thought about stunning her but used it three times causing it to do the trick to which she hit her a couple times and jumped onto her to tear off some of the tubes to which HEll grunted it pain but shook it off quickly. A few Henchmares jumped down to attack, but many of them were quickly taken out as Hell tore off a piece of a wall supporter and threw it at Batmare who easily dodged and kicked the last one down before stunning Hell again all though she swung at Batmare who slid under, pulling the tubes connected to her legs off forcing Hell back on all fours. As she punched the ground creating a shockwave, it sent Batmare flying back, taking out a few more henchmares unfortunately behind her. Batmare got up in time to throw a batarang at Hell who wasn't fast even to block it so she was completely disoriented allowing Batmare to jump onto her back and pull off the tubes connected to her head. Hell then began to foam at the mouth as she mindlessly swung due to the sudden withdrawal of the drug to her brain causing her to hit the supports burying her in rubble as Batmare escape making it back to the Island surface, greeted by the sights of Applejack, Alfreda and Cell. "You ok?" Applejack asked.

"I'm fine, we're getting you off the island." Batmare responded as she fiddled with her gauntlet summoning the Batmobile.

"I'm telling you A'll be fine. It's over." A rumbling sound was heard as Hell broke through the surface grabbing Batmare, the red of her eyes fading. "I WILL BREAK YOU BATMARE! AND THEN THE DIABLO!"

"No Hell, this time... I break you." Hell then turned around in time to see Caboose be ejected from the oncoming Batmobile saying only one word before being hit. "Mierda." The Batmobile rammed into her, sending her deep into the Goth'horn bay. Applejack looked shook but shook it off as a police boat came for her. "All right A'm going. What about those guys?" Applejack said pointing for Alfreda and Cell who waited for Caboose to come down.

"Their help could actually be good for me."

"Fine." Applejack simply responded as she got on the boat asking Batmare something else. "By the way, Hell called Dr Roseluck a Di-ableo. What does that mean?"

"It's Spanish for Devil." Batmare simply replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bubbles near the Krank Co. Toy factory appeared near it's water as red claw rose up form the water. Hell pulled herself up to the floor near the entrance, tearing off the minor parts and some major parts of her storage tank, the pain agonizing for her but she walked it off as she walked into the building, surrounded by teddy bears, possums, rabbits, etc as she sat down exhausted.

"Ok. Ow." She simply said before taking something out. It was a picture of Roseluck, along with several things saying Inferno. "The freak can have you Roseluck." Hell said as she crumpled the picture. "The Inferno will be mine and Batmare's to destroy." Hell said as she fell asleep exhausted, knowing she was responsible for it's creation, so she'll be there for it's end. Hopefully.

Author's Note:

For those who are confused, Mirrorverse Luna from the Reflections arch is Bane, or Hell in this case in this story. Hell's story doesn't end here, and will continue into the rest of the Arkhoof series.

Comments ( 6 )

it all feels choppy, and at points it makes us question if you have anything planned or are simply going by the game script and adding the first thing that pops into your head...

I know it can be better. I've SEEN better.

add some more creativity, step out from the canon characters.

6248757 don't worry it'll get better. I got a but excited writing this one and I'm alos playing the game now.

6248825 then might I suggest a rewrite with a more creative cast?

Harley - Longface

Bane - a pony that can induce an synthetic Greed Growth hormone... (which the TITAN version can be called SMAUG)

Poison Ivy - ...I got nothing

Scarecrow - a pony that bonded with the Tantamus

Killer Croc - could have been a pony that got spliced with a Cragadile

Riddler - ... I want to say Trixie, but that's mundane

Arkhoof City

Two-Face - a changeling that was exiled from the hive because he could only keep his form halfway after an accident

Penguin - Pharaoh Phetlock

Grundy - ...I got nothing

Mr. Freeze - a crystal pony that want's to restore the ancient princess's shards, believing Sombra to still be alive.

R'as Al Ghul - a dragon that has delved into the mystic pools of the Sirens, taking the name Ceann An Kelpie

Talia Al Ghul - Ceann's Kirin daughter Epona An Kelpie

Catwoman - ... I got nothing

Hugo Strange - ... I got nothing

Deadshot - a markspony called Pinpoint

Mad Hatter - a pegasus pony who uses feathers to control his minions

Clayface - a unicorn that absorbed too much changeling magic

Arkhoof Origins

Deathstroke - a former Griffon Guard that has seen too much war, and uses it to his advantage

Copperhead - ...I got nothing

Black Mask - a cunning mare that plans control of Goth-horn

Electrocutioner - ... still got nothing

Firefly - a dragon-mutant changeling

Lady Shiva - High Heel

Anarky - a rebel against the Princesses

Arkhoof Knight

Arkham Knight - Batmare's former sidekick

Man-Bat - a pony that experimented with Vampire Fruit Bats

Deacon Blackfire - a ram preaching the ways of Grogar

Pyg - an overbearing perfectionist.

6252910 I'll consider you ones for City, Origins and Knight. But I'm gonna try and do it with as least OC's as possible

6252910
How about flutterbat as man-bat?

Login or register to comment