• Published 6th Jul 2015
  • 865 Views, 39 Comments

The Guardian of Guardians - Night Music



A man is sent to Equestria against his will. And his purpose? To show the inhabitants the light. Whether he wants to or not.

  • ...
7
 39
 865
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Lol I kind of expected the titan to bring the room down but funny nonetheless

NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

"BURN! BURN! BURN!" "BURN AWAY THE FLESH THAT IS EVIL! AND LEAVE NOTHING BUT LIGHT!" "BUILD A MAN A FIRE, AND HE'LL BE WARM FOR A DAY!" "SET A MAN ON FIRE, AND HE'LL BE WARM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!"

After reading this I broke out of the facility wielding two flamethrowers and said all that to the people who saw my face.

6299186 I would put up a bunch of songs about fire but I'm pretty lazy. Glad you loved it though! :ajsmug:

Disco Inferno

6468525 The one I showed in the picture? If so, that is the newest Iron Banner cloak.

6496552 was it looked so dope!

Everypony raised an eyebrow at the Titan before they heard something. It sounded like... shouting? All eyes turned back to the orb on the other side of the room. Nothing had changed. But then, a blinding light filled the room as it reflected off of the crystal surfaces... Which was the whole room. As soon as the light died down they all looked to see a burning Warlock running around the room shouting.

"BURN! BURN! BURN!"

The Titan laughed.

"BURN AWAY THE FLESH THAT IS EVIL! AND LEAVE NOTHING BUT LIGHT!" The Warlock began to chuck grenades in every direction.
The Titan was clutching his sides now.

"BUILD A MAN A FIRE, AND HE'LL BE WARM FOR A DAY!" The ponies didn't like where this was going. "SET A MAN ON FIRE, AND HE'LL BE WARM FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!"

In the end of it all, it was only Rarity, Fluttershy, and Princess Luna who fainted.

...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god my sides! They hurt!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad its cancelled it was actually really good and a bit funny

Login or register to comment