• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 533 Views, 7 Comments

Changing the world for you - Doukzor



I`m so alone, Tia. I want to do something, change the world in some way.

  • ...
 7
 533

Your punished from greed

The sunset appears before me, a battle-field of oranges, reds, and yellows.

I bathe in the last bit of light covering my black hooves, the blue shoe armor glazing with reflection.

"Tonight, I shall win", my voice is that of an older mares now, deep yet also cunning in a way.

"Tonight, they will come to respect me" I spit the words out.

"Tonight. They come to FEAR me!" I laugh at the air, something I had begun to take up as a habit.

I stare out at the setting egg, my dear sister`s setting oval of some pale white. I snort, bored.

but of course, some idea just has to pop into my head, adding to the plan of Celestia`s downfall.

"Well, wouldn`t it be a disaster, if by some chance, the moon rose in reverse cycle? Causing, an... Eclipse? Oh, wouldn`t that just be horrific?!" I laugh again, a long menacing laugh.

I decide to get up to a better position to perform my magic.

Ruffling my midnight color bat wings, I take off with one beat into the air, soon settling upon a rocky cliff, jutting out of a small mountain side.

-The sun is just so... boring. Maybe I should just speed up the process... No. I must wait-

Maybe some thoughts for the count, I mean why not? I`ve another hour before our... Action, takes place.

I was currently working on making a drawing of my sister, when some guards interrupted me, asking me about some stray dragon. I became very excited, and pursued them as they asked other ponies of it... Bringing my drawing of course.

We stopped only after 50 rooms to take a break, or they did- and even unknowing that I had come in the first place, I kept up the search.

eventually one pony, feather dance, said that she had saw something huge and purple go by earlier, but that her son, Balgruuf, had tracked it to where it rested, a den near Canterlot.

She had also said that Celestia decided to go, bringing about a dozen guards with her too.

I had stressed out, worrying about the darned creature, I guess it`s because they were so rare, or it was purple, or some other immature reason. Maybe I cared about it`s safety?

I soon found the dragon, along with more than just a dozen guards.

Tia was armored up and held a golden scythe wrapped in her magic.

"Tia? What are you-" I tried to ask, but I knew.

They were gonna kill it.

"GROAR!!!" It swiped at a guard, who dodged the blunt attack and sliced a deep cut into the arm of the beast. When I looked closely, in the darker reaches of the cave, I swear I could see something oval shaped, a few of them... They seemed purple too, with green spots, like the spikes on this dragon.

"Three in, now! four to the other, circle- form one, action two!" Celestia ordered her ponies.

They did as they were told, and attacked the dragon at certain positions.

I drew the dragon with some crudely rough marks.

I could of swore the ovals were eggs...

"Gra..." The dragon whimpered/growled as the ponies cut his neck and arms.

"WAIT!!! Stop, he`s not... bad..." Tia glared at me through the corner of her eye. I stepped back, lowering my head.

"Ra... Grah!" The dragon had begun to fall. I glanced up, and in my view, he was falling towards the eggs. I had took a chance, and without warning, gave my wings a bust, dashing under the Tia, who called for me, and then flying above the shoulder to get at an egg.

His fist busted the one I was going for, so I had retried at another. Smashed. They were eggs after all... Dead ones.

I flew at the ceiling, and with my magic, aimed for all the eggs.

I only got one out of there... Sadly. The rest were crushed as I brought them up- either by the dragon, or by the pressure of my magic.

I flew out of the rising dust, an egg soon following.

The rest of the ponies had left.

As if this never happened, even Tia left!

-But hadn`t she even called for me when I went in?-

Rocks crumbled in front of the den, confirming that anything in there, was there for good now. I crippled at my hooves, laying the egg down near a rock.

Sweat had been beading down my neck, and I noticed that one of my eyes was infuriated with dust.

The dragon, I know could tell, was a blunt figure with thick green spikes and purple scales, and his eyes layed open, blue gems of faded life. His fists were open, the palm filled with a pool of blood.

I sighed, making a connection with this little soon to be dragon and myself.

We were alone.

That dragon egg had not hatched for at least one-thousand years after this.


The sun was now in the right position for my moon.

I get up, rubbing my hoof on my leg, and prepare a charge on my horn. Luckily, i`m right near dear Tia.

Right where her window is in perfect view of me, of what she has made me. Nightmare Moon.

I watch as Tia is on her balcony, currently oblivious to my presence.

-That fool still thinks i`m in my room!- I scowl.

Now is the time.

I raise my hoof, and stomp it hard on the ground, wisps of dark blue aura slithering out. I point my horn to the sun, and use my power to create link to the moon, and drag that link to sun`s position.

Slowly, now, the moon begins to rise backwards towards the sun.

An eclipse will happen soon. Oh, too soon.

Celestia wavers from her current scroll, and looks over at her falling sun.

Her eyes widen.

"W-what the-" She looks at me. She holds the face of true fear and terror.

I laugh out, "Oh, dear Tia! Are you truly THAT scared?!".

Her face begins to become confused, along with teary eyes and a quivering lip.

"L-luna?" She backs up, into her room. I laugh more. This is SO much FUN!!!

"Oh Tia? Oh our queen, did you NOT see the signs?" I confirm her horrors.

"Luna! W-what have you d-done?!" she begins to cry.

"lighten up, Celestia! Take a look at the beauty in the sky!" I look around, the twilight dusk sky, the breeze in the air, a few distant screams.

"B-but... The moon? You must bring it down, Luna!" she screams at me.

"Stop. calling me that, for my name... Is NIGHTMARE MOON!!!" I laugh at the air.

"L-Luna..." She attempts to charge her energy into the sun, but to no avail. I control it now.

I charge a shot at her, my blue aura flashing in her direction- but she evades and flies into the sky. I shoot it again, but she dodges it.

"Don`t run from me, once your done, i`ll be queen!!!" I fly after her, swirling so I can burst my wings in an embrace. She attempts a light shot at me, easily fizzled out from my radiating power.

She stops, and so do I.

"Why, Luna? why..." She awaits my answer.

"I`d love to change the world!" I sing, maybe it`ll transfer it better if I start at the last verse.

"But I don`t know what to do", the sun is officially blocked out by my moon.

"So i`ll leave it up to you!" I close my eyes, and then open them, blue fire blazing out.

"Ah,Ah. But I don`t know what to do!!!" I carry out the last word, leaving an emotional scar on Tia.

"But I don`t know what to, do! Ah,ah."

She shoots at me, which I counter, and give her a shot in the gut with my dark magic. She falls.

Into the ceiling of my room. The glass sprays over her beaten fur.

-It can`t be this easy...- I fly down into my chamber.

It may have been a horribly bad thing that my room sat directly beside the throne room.

Never the less, I land directly on Tia,causing her to raise her hooves to her face. Her horn is charged, but I don`t know what for.

I flicker my magic onto her fizzling horn, which soon wisps out into nothing.

She closes her eyes in defeat.

I continue, "But I don`t know what to do!" I smile as I prepare my magic, ready to send Tia`s soul to the void...

"Wow, wow, oh wow oh oh...!" A bright light appears behind my bedroom door, and Tia flickers her magic, whispering softly.

"I`m sorry, Lullay".

I`m taken back by some unknown force, causing me to crush my bed frame as I land flat on my night-stand, breaking my glass bat and moon statue.

I pay no mind to that, only to my broken side. It`s numb...

Celestia gets up, and only gives me a vacant stare.

I smile in my dry, yet oddly normal voice, "T-tia?". She sighs, a long tear tracking down her cheek.

I can see what attacked me now. An element of... Harmony.

I whimper, what is going to do with that?

"I`m sorry, Luna. This... Must be done". She gathers the rest of the elements, and they begin circling her, a fit of color blinding my nocturnal eyes.

"Tia?!" I gasp.

The light becomes too much to bare for my eyes, but I watch on.

"Luna, forgive me", I can barely hear her.

The light engulfs my vision, numbness engulfing my body all over.

"TIA!!!".


"But I don`t know what to, do".

--------------------------------------------------------

Celestia sighs, tears escaping her scratched limping body. She stares out at the moon, a mare with a long horn now dotting the sphere like a reminder- Luna`s prison. The seal to keep her at bay.

Tia whispers, "So i`ll leave it up to, you".

She sighs, wanting to scream at the world.

-Why, Luna?!-

Why... She falls onto the ground. It was a quick yet terrifying battle. All because of, what? The word? Queen?

They didn`t... Mean it...

-Oh, quit it, Tia. it`s all your fault-

"Oh, Luna" Tia sighs, looked down at the ground.

She wants to change the world... Luna... But can`t.

I have to, I have to do it. I whimper.

"But I don`t know what to do"

Comments ( 7 )

I know her singing may sound... Dumb, but I really just wanted to do a story on one of my favorite songs. My next story thankfully won`t include a song.:twilightsmile:

So... Any comments? No? K, be sure to check out Purple Tears~

Only thing I see and hear when reading this.

6279671 well, isn`t it surprising I got this off of that? :trollestia:

Oh and thank you for adding it to good books!:rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by Doukzor deleted Nov 11th, 2015
Login or register to comment