• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 725 Views, 20 Comments

Easy Contracts and Hard Liquor. - gamer4COD



For a kingdom of peace loving giddy-up people, there sure are a lot of jobs for mercenaries, good thing we got here. Two Talon Company, OC's with Pip-boys, wandering and mercing on everyone they're paid to go after. Oh, and they fucking hate slavers.

  • ...
11
 20
 725
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

I have $2.30 NZ, a spoon, 2 MARS bar wrappers and a bottle of Pure NZ Sparkling Water filled with 166.66/500ml tap water

7359445 ...NZ=New Zealand? Anyway, you're more prepared than me.

I just want it to progress to where they meet the main characters and screw things up. Not to say I don't like of course, I do......:pinkiecrazy:

Dude. Help me. You got me stuck on your story now too. Im gonna go into withdrawal. Please hurry. Need a new chapter or I'll be in pain.

Any chance we can see this continuing any time soon? I really want to see how this progresses...

7487975 Yes and violently.
7480398 I'll put you out of your misery soon enough.
7473397 The bloodshed is coming...

7490195 You tease, are you basing "Soon" on VALVe-Time or something?

Not sure if you're aware, but your fic was added to The Mojave Express, It has been reviewed and approved for moving to the Fallout 3 folder.

9328579
Oh... Thank you, I'll be trying to update sometime this year.

Login or register to comment