• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 725 Views, 10 Comments

Epic Rap Battles Of Ponyville - RachanaRoxx



Vinyl Scratch holds a rap battle competition for Ponyville.

  • ...
5
 10
 725

Chapter 5

As Vinyl exits the stage, her heart beats vigorously. Before she she take in what had just happened, she is greeted by her friends.

‘That was amazing!’ exclaims Pinkie Pie, unable to contain her excitement.
‘It was a satisfying experience for sure.’ says Rarity, glaring at Trixie in the distance.
‘You must be so proud of yourself!’ says Twilight.

‘Hi everypony’ greets Fluttershy, ‘You all did great!’

‘Thanks!’ they all say is unison.

Octavia pushes herself through the group of ponies. ‘Vinyl! That was amazing! I will still never understand the appeal of raps, but the crowd loves it... and you!’ she says with pride in her eyes.

‘Thanks! I still can’t believe I did it!’ says Vinyl, taking in the atmosphere.

‘You should probably head back for the results.’ reminds Octavia

Vinyl’s eyes fly wide open. ‘Oh yeah! Come on, everypony. Back to the stage!’ The contestants trot backstage

Vinyl checks the result of the votes and heads to the stage.

‘Hello again, everypony!’ Vinyl is met with a roar of cheers and applause.

‘It is time to find out who won this Epic Rap Battle!’

The curtain rises and the eight ponies are revealed.

‘First off, the winner of the first rap battle between Rarity and Trixie is: Rarity!’

Rarity victoriously glares at Trixie, who ignorantly rolls her eyes away, before stepping forward.

‘The winner of the second rap battle between Big Macintosh and Rainbow Dash is: Big Mac!

Rainbow was shocked, but accepted the result as Big Mac took a step forward.

‘The winner of the third rap battle between Twilight Sparkle and Zecora is: Twilight!

Twilight and Zecora bumped hooves as Twilight ascended the stage.

‘And finally, the winner of the fourth rap battle between Pinkie Pie and Applejack is: Pinkie Pie!’

Applejack gave Pinkie Pie a pat on the back as Pinkie hopped forward.

Vinyl presented each of the winners with a gold medal.

There was an uproar as the crowd cheered and clashed about the winners.

‘Is that all the prizes?’ Vinyl mocks

‘NO!!! BEST RAP! BEST RAP!’ the crowd chants in unison.

‘Alright’ Vinyl giggles, ‘And the winner for best rap is……...Pinkie Pie and Applejack!’

Applejack is speechless as Pinkie pulls her to the front of the stage. Vinyl presents the two ponies with a trophy, with Best Rap engraved on it.

‘Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all the contestants. Most of all, thank you to all the ponies here today!’

The audience gave one final applause before vacating their seats. As the lights go off, Vinyl takes one final look at the stage where she had held her first contest.

‘You did wonderful tonight!’ says a voice behind her. Octavia walks up to Vinyl to share the view. ‘How did it feel?’

‘Exhilarating, exhausting and unforgettable!’ Vinyl replies with a sigh.

Octavia and Vinyl walk together until they part at Octavia’s house. Vinyl continues alone to her house. She crawls into bed and convinces herself that she won’t get any sleep. Within minutes, she dozes off and dreams about one of the best nights of her life.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long to post. I have been busy lately. But now it it up. Hope you all enjoy!:twilightsmile: