• Published 8th Jun 2015
  • 466 Views, 1 Comments

A Ghostly Adviser - Just A Random Pegasus



After an argument with her friends, Rainbow Dash receives a little help from... a ghost pony?!

  • ...
 1
 466

Apologies

"Alright, do you know what my friends look like?" Rainbow Dash asked Violet, who was soaring in the sky next to her.

"Of course! I've seen you six around Equestria quite a bit!" Violet answered. "Say, what's it like being one of the ponies that has saved all of Equestria many times now?" She asked as Rainbow looked off in the distance, trying to find an answer.

"It's really cool... but... nerve-wracking at the same time. I mean, I think that Equestria may not have been saved if it wasn't for us. I have to admit, it is a little scary facing against our foes..." Rainbow remembered all the times she battled against opponents. She remembered a certain painful time when Tirek tried to take over. "It was especially scary when Tirek attacked. I mean, of course it was! I got my magic sucked right out of me!" Rainbow recalled as Violet nodded.

"I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my magic!" Violet responded. Rainbow giggled and remembered the time she and her friends had to face Discord.

"Yeah, you should have seen Rarity and Twilight when Discord took away their horns! It wasn't funny then, but looking back at it, their faces were hilarious!" Rainbow replied as Violet laughed.

"I was there; sitting by a statue invisible. I remember you flipped out when your wings got taken away as well!" Violet responded as Rainbow rolled her eyes in a playful manner.

"Haha, yeah... I can not go a day without flying," Rainbow admitted as Violet pointed her hoof to the ground.

"There they are!" She shouted, a little louder than she should have. Twilight heard her and looked up, taking a step back.

"Stand back everypony! Rainbow has been captured by a ghost pony!" Twilight assumed as Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"I didn't expect to get this reaction..." Violet said.

"Yeah..." Rainbow responded as she was suddenly teleported to her friends' side. Twilight then shot magic towards Violet as she dodged it.

"TWILIGHT, STOP!" Rainbow shouted as Twilight looked back at her.

"Rainbow, I'm not going to let you be captured by this... ghost pony! Didn't you listen to my lesson a few months ago?" Twilight asserted as she kept firing magic.

"She was sent by Princess Celestia!" Rainbow quickly explained as Twilight shook the magic off of her horn and stared at the hovering ghost.

"Oh, really?" She questioned. Violet then flew down to the alicorn.

"Yes. I am sent to help with friendship problems, and it seems like you six went through some trouble," Violet explained as Twilight looked offended.

"We don't need help from an enemy to sort out our problems!" Twilight barked, her horn starting to light up again.

"Please! Don't hurt me!" Violet begged as Twilight shook the magic off again. "To my understanding, you are Princess Twilight Sparkle, right?" The ghost pony asked as Twilight raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I am."

"I'm sorry for not paying my respect, Princess," Violet said as she bowed. Twilight looked away and blushed a little.

"Please, I don't need respect. I'm still not used to all of this..." Twilight responded to Violet's gesture.

"It's alright. I'm still not used to not being accepted by Equestrians..." Violet said as Twilight looked back at her.

"How did you get away from Star Swirl?" Twilight asked, now curious.

"I was the only one that poured myself into learning whatever I could about magic, so I was the only one that could break his tracking spell," Violet recalled as Twilight smiled.

"You're just like me! When I was a filly, all I wanted to learn about was magic!"

"Same! I was the only ghost pony that didn't agree with the concept of haunting!" Violet said as Twilight kept her smile.

"Sorry for attacking you earlier. I just didn't expect to see a ghost pony," Twilight apologized as Violet nodded.

"It's alright, Princess. Everypony reacts like this when they hear I'm a ghost pony," Violet responded as Twilight motioned to her friends to introduce themselves.

"I am Rarity, Miss..."

"Violet Jade."

"Violet Jade. Nice to meet you!" Rarity greeted as Applejack stepped over.

"It's mighty fine to meet you, Violet! I'm Applejack!"

"Hello, Violet! I'm Pinkie Pie! Is it super duper cool being a ghost pony? I mean, you can go right through stuff!" Pinkie exclaimed as Violet giggled.

"Being a ghost pony has its ups and downs..." Violet responded as her glance caught a certain shy Pegasus.

"Um... hi, Violet Jade. I am... Fluttershy..."

"It's nice to meet you, Fluttershy! It's nice to meet you all!" Violet said as Twilight walked up to her.

"So... why did you and Rainbow come over here again?" Twilight questioned.

"I think you five have something to sort out with Rainbow. I am here to make sure nopony walks away from the other," Violet explained as she used her magic to drag Rainbow over.

"Wow, Violet! Your magic is much stronger than Twilight's! Hehe... no offence!"

"None taken!" Twilight responded.

"I'm a ghost pony, so of course my magic's a little bit stronger," Violet recalled. Rainbow then stepped up to her friends.

"I don't know any way to put this but... I'm sorry!" Rainbow apologized as Twilight nodded her head. "Can you five ever forgive me?" She asked with hope.

"I'm not sure..." Pinkie responded with obviously forced uncertainty in her voice. She then got a smile. "Of course we can forgive you!" She concluded as she ran up and hugged the cyan Pegasus. Her friends all agreed and joined the hug. Twilight then broke apart and looked at Rainbow.

"We all have an apology to make, too," Twilight said.

"For what?" Rainbow asked, obviously happy her friends forgave her.

"For complaining! You didn't mean to be rude to us! The pranking just got to your head!" Twilight explained.

"Sorry for not listening to your explanation, darling. I think we can all agree that we got caught up in our own problems instead of worrying about how Rainbow fells about being yelled at five different times!" Rarity said to the others as they nodded their heads.

"You guys have nothing to be sorry about! I would've reacted the same way!" Rainbow admitted as she hugged them again.

"It seems like you all got this sorted out!" Violet remarked as the six pulled apart.

"We sure did! And I wouldn't have gotten the motivation to apologize if it wasn't for you!" Rainbow said, walking up to hug Violet. As she tried to wrap her hooves around the ghost, she fell right through. "Ow!" She said as she hit the ground.

"Sorry! I'm a ghost pony, so you go right through me!" Violet explained as they all laughed.

"Will you come back to visit soon?" Rainbow questioned as she stood back up.

"Of course I will. So don't be scared if I just appear in your room again!" Violet chuckled as she levitated in the air. "I think I have another problem to address. Bye, you guys!" Violet fare-welled as she took off into the sky.

"Bye!" The six chorused as they saw the unicorn disappear in the clouds.

"I'm happy we're all on good pages with each other again!" Twilight remarked.

"You know what this calls for?" Pinkie asked with excitement in her voice.

"What?" Rainbow asked. Pinkie then pulled her party cannon out of nowhere and shot party favors all over the five.

"A PARTY!" Pinkie responded as Rainbow giggled.

"It's great to be back..." Rainbow said quietly to herself as she followed her friends to Sugarcube Corner.

Author's Note:

That wraps it up! I hope you enjoyed it! :rainbowwild:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment