• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 5,773 Views, 208 Comments

The Warriors of Chaos (Old version) - The Warmaster



Three Friends get sent to Equestria as their favorite Warhammer Characters. How will they thrive in a new world?

  • ...
57
 208
 5,773
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 6 )

Although the story started well, I can't deny that at one point this story lost its way as it progressed.

In addition, there are many characters that are mentioned and in the end they end up being forgotten, such as Spike.

Perhaps one of the things that I liked about the story is the idea of Twilight joining the Chaos, especially surrendering to the god of change, Tzeentch.
Which for me is one of the most interesting things in history, even though the development of that idea leaves much to be desired.

I hope in the reboot story you don't make most of those mistakes.

10459236
Yup... started out strong... though the writing def left a lot to be desired. This time though, not only will my writing be much better, but with the addition of another writer helping, many of these ideas will be fleshed out much more

Plus Crossovers will be heavily restricted in what level they can effect the storyline.

10459453
Ah, speaking of crossovers.

The idea of ​​putting other series to this story was one of the worst things you could have done to your story.
And believe me when I tell you that when you did that I could no longer take this story seriously, in fact, at that time I did not know whether to laugh or feel ashamed by what I was reading.

I don't want to offend you, but what were you thinking thinking this was a good one?
I mean, this story went from being an MLP x Warhammer 40k crossover to a multi-crossover and that's a terrible idea to me.

I hope that in the reboot you do not put that idea since it had no reason to be in this story.

10460405


Which part in particular was the multi-crossover? The Black Crusade or something else?

10460728
What I'm saying is that in the final chapters of the story, you put characters from Bionicle, creepypasta versions of Mane Six, and I think you put characters from Naruto.
Which made me not take the story seriously in later chapters.

10460744


Ah. That part of the story was not just me. That was the original version of the Black Crusade, which was my horrible attempt at a displaced War. It bore multiple writers, basically an oversized Crossover event like Infinity war before Infinity War. Now, I am doing it again, but as a separate entity from the reboot. It’ll count as a sequel, but I’m keeping it it’s own thing.

But yes that war was an absolute clusterfuck and was godawful. The true end of this old story would be about... Ahriman taking Canterlot.

Login or register to comment