• Published 22nd Jun 2015
  • 381 Views, 2 Comments

Umbrella's Final mission - TheStoryteller3679



Umbrella is part of the umbrella military branch. his mission lands him a trip to Equestria, how will this RHG react?

  • ...
 2
 381

Introduction

"I'm fighting for my life as usual"

Mumbled Umbrella.

He said as he stood up in the summer heat. He did not know where he was, but he definitely knew this were his foes, not friends.
"What kind of name is Umbrella. Ha!"

Said the ten diamond dogs in-front of him. Umbrella didn't answer the insult. Instead he took actions a bit further, His umbrella opened and he sat behind it, waiting.

"You scared? Ha!"
The Diamond dogs got closer to Umbrella, Meanwhile three pairs of filly eyes stared at umbrella through a bush.
Umbrella pulled the trigger on his umbrella and an Arc of Ion jolted towards the diamond dogs, leveling them flat.
Umbrella got up and walked away while the Diamond dogs lay there unconscious. The three pairs of eyes vanished and followed umbrella.

Umbrella was walking until he heard motion behind him.
He quickly turned around, took out his Umbrella and pointed at three small ponies.
Umbrella was speechless. He knew they were just kids, ponies, but still kids. one of them, with orange coat and purple mane spoke up.

"Are you g-going to hurt us?"

"No". Umbrella replied as he put away his umbrella.
The three sighed in relief and umbrella walked away along the path.

"Can we come with you?"
The three ponies were following umbrella, he was a little annoyed at this.
"I don't see why not"
Umbrella and the Cutie-mark Crusaders talked and introduced them selves.

"So your not from here?"
Sweetie belle asked.

"Do I look like I'm from here?"

"No..."
Sweetie belle perked up and ran of with the rest of her friends to a barn nearby. Umbrella did not know what was in store for him.
A Caramel coated pony was inside the barn, and the three fillies he met before.

"Howdy! you must be Umbrella!"

Umbrella nodded.

"I'm Applejack, Some ponies call me AJ"

"Nice to meet you Applejack" Umbrella said as he examined the barn.

"You know, I need Somepony to help me out with apple bucking" Applejack said as she went outside of the barn.
Umbrella agreed to help out Apple Jack and maybe earn a apple or two. Applejack showed Umbrella how to knock of apples.
Umbrella, whose fists where as hard as his umbrella, gave some trees a one-two punch and in total knocked down one-hundred apples with out a sweat.

"OK, that should do it for today. Umbrella, would you like to stay for dinner?"
Umbrella, who had apples in each hand said

"No thanks"
And walked off towards the path.
He walked, it was night, the air was brisk and umbrella didn't mind. This wasn't what he was worried about. He was worried about Commander Red. Commander Red got his name when he killed over five million soldiers with his unit in the war, Umbrella could only imagine what he'd do to get him. What also bothered him was he had only one Radiation Pill left. Umbrella had radiation, but for some reason, made him stronger but every time Umbrella pushed his limits he would bleed and lose consciousness. Umbrella knew he was gonna die, he wasn't afraid to, but after what he did to innocent people back home he couldn't bare to tell any pony here that. He sighed and went off the path. His options for sleep were limited. He decided to just sleep in a tree, becuase he was light-weight.

Umbrella Woke to birds chirping, and noticed that he was closer to the town than he originally thought. Umbrella climbed down the tree, carefully planting his feet so they did not fall out of place. He reached the bottom and strectched. A sharp pain rolled down his spine, the radiation.
Umbrella took out the Radiation Pill and looked at it. This was his last one, probably forever till he got back. Wait how would I get back alive? He thought. Commander Red wants me dead. He'd sigh and plop the pill into his mouth. The pill devolved and tasted like soap, but umbrella didn't gag. Umbrella was given the title RHG (Rock hard gladiator) becuase he can withstand many attacks. He pondered while walking towards the town.

How will Others look at me? How will I live and kill Commander red? Commander Red has a whole fleet of spaceships and a army to support him. All umbrella has is himself and maybe AJ to assist him, but she probably wouldn't it mean her early fate if she helped him. Umbrella Walked towards the town and he started to get weird looks from the ponies, some hid, some galloped into the houses. Umbell halted to a stop as a pink pony with three balloons a cutie mark.

"Hi, You must be new here!

Umbrella folded his arms and spoke.

"No, really?"

"Yes really!"
The pink pony said, not knowing this was sarcasm.

Umbrella kept walking and the pink pony followed her.

"Do you mind leaving me alone, whats your name?"

"My name is Pinkie pie silly!"

"Pinkie pie can you leave me alone"

Pinkie pie paused.

"Okey-dokey!"

And she left. Umbrella swept his forehead and continued to walk. Where he was going, he had no idea, help he guessed.
Umbrella soon stopped, peering down the street. He saw a flash of white light and instantly rolled to the left, the white flash was a shard of glass.
and Umbrella knew only one person who had glass-like powers. Franky. But how? He died when I killed him on that beach. Umbrella stood up and saw franky. Umbrella knew he'd have to kill Franky, again. But how could he in this new world? It seemed Umbrella had no choice, as he took out his specially made umbrella.

Author's Note:

Hoped you enjoyed guys! Another chapter coming soon.

Comments ( 2 )

:rainbowhuh: I would point out the many, MANY things wrong with this, but I'll just stick with the one thing:
This introduction is rushed. Like, you barely spent any time on anything. "Here's some Diamond Dogs! Welp, they're knocked out now, never mind!" "Umbrella knocks down some apples! NEXT!" "By the way, the bad guy has FUCKING SPACESHIPS."
:facehoof: I mean, this is barely 1000 words and I had to skim half of it lest I went Full Grammar Nazi and corrected EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE.

How can you find more stuff like this??

Login or register to comment