• Published 2nd Oct 2015
  • 637 Views, 2 Comments

The Story of Friendship - Liate_Noate



Zeus, from Greek mythology finds his way to Equestria and has to save the mane six.

  • ...
2
 2
 637

Time Zones in Different Dimmensions

The ponies and Zeus walked back to Ponyville as they talked.

“So what exactly happened back there?” Zeus inquired out of confusion.

“The magic that surrounded us and helped us? That was the magic of friendship.” Twilight said happily. They got there and saw the other ponies cheering for them as well. All the houses were put back onto the ground, the roads and pathways were turned back to gravel like they used to be.

“Twilight Sparkle, I see you’ve done well” the tall princess pony flew down with her sister in the carriage. Her sister was a bit shorter than her, she was blue and had a darker blue mane with stars that also flowed.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight was glad to see her after this long adventure.

“My faithful student Twilight, what new things have you learned in friendship today?” Celestia smiled.

“I’ve learned that friendship can happen with any kind of creature even if they aren’t ponies. With the help of Zeus, we’ve stopped Discord once and for all.” said Twilight.

Celestia looked over at Zeus and tried to get him to remember their old conversation. She then walked off the carriage with her sister and they looked at each other, talking about something for a bit.

She looked at Discord finally and said, “Since you’ve learned of friendship, we can turn you into a pony to help you live easier in this world of ours, or we can send you back to your real home and close the portal between us forever.” Zeus thought about it for a bit while looking at the other ponies who would be a bit sad if he left.

“I..should really head back to my world, the other gods need me.” Zeus said, a bit sad himself.

“A good choice, are you ready Luna?” Celestia looked at her sister who nodded and they position themselves on either side of Zeus. They used their magic and a white flash occurred.

Zeus awoke on his bed, the room was just the way he left it. The basket of grapes was now dry and he heard crying. He walked out to see Hera crying over his chest plate.

“Hera?” Zeus tried to get her attention.

“Zeus! You’re back! You’ve been gone for 5 weeks!” She held him and cried some more. Zeus was a little surprised since he was only gone 5 days in the pony world. Hermes then walked in looking at him in surprise.

“You’ve been gone for so long, you’re lucky the gods were able to maintain themselves for the time being.” he said. “Now tell us Zeus, where were you?” Hermes folded his arms waiting for a response.

Zeus then began telling the story about the talking ponies and their magic, wings, and how they lived. He talked about a creature who was out to kill them and how he got his injury. Hermes and Hera started laughing.

“Crazy imagination Zeus, but that’s never going to happen, ever.” Hermes said as he started to leave. “I thought you were gone, but I didn’t think you have gone insane.” Hera said as she left as well.

The portal to the pony world has been closed ever since, or that's what they think.

Author's Note:

Possibilities of a sequel? Comment below what you think. I was thinking of having the ponies POV in the sequel and have them go into the real world.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment