• Published 4th May 2015
  • 591 Views, 32 Comments

The Fortress of the Four Winds - Bluespectre



Fairlight enters the human world as part of the agency task force to attempt to rescue the kidnapped mares and put an end to the nefarious trade in narcotics and illegal firearms.

Comments ( 9 )

I've spent the past few weeks reading the Fairlight saga either at work or at home, and I have throughly enjoyed it. Your take on equestria's history is refreshing, and even with the dark parts, make for a heart warming story.

It was actually seeing 'When the snow melts' in the side bar that brought me to your stories, and I'm glad it did.
I wholeheartedly await both its continuation, and the fourth installment.

6175365 I'm really happy you're enjoying the series, and thank you so much for your comment.

I hope you like the fourth installment. It is finished, but needs proof reading and editing before it can get published. I'm working on 'When the snow melts' first, but that will be reaching its conclusion soon, and has proved to be quite popular.

Personally, the Fairlight series is my favourite though and book four the one i really enjoyed the most, not only writing but reading too. Book Five is only an idea at present!

Thanks again,

Blue Spectre

Perfect work once again... and the format of the text is a LOT better than the first story. I can't wait to start digging on book four!!:rainbowkiss:

7948325 It's a wonder Celestia didn't murder them when she found out about them.

Anyway, did you get a chance to read 'you know what' yet? If so, I'd love some feedback.

7949062 I'm getting through it, but i'm having to split my time between work, editing All the Queen's Horses and dealing with an eleven year old who won't get up in the morning! I'm afraid i'm not the fastest reader in the world, but when i've finished i'll leave feedback for you. :twilightblush:

As for batponies, that will be another story!

7954433 I know, I seriously need to edit these stories. In fact, once I've uploaded the last of the ATQH, that'll be my next project. After that it's Fairlight book 5 to conclude it and then one more as the finale to the two series.

7954897 And hopefully the end of Celestia's bigotry.

You have outdone yourself with this volume Blue! So many moments of suspense and action. The imagery is nothing short of astounding and I find myself entranced with every chapter. Superb writing and storytelling. Thank you for writing such wonderful and entertaining tales. :twilightsmile:

9106032

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really pleased you enjoyed it. :twilightsmile:

Just for info: The When the snow melts series is a second arc to the Fairlight one, expanding on some of the characters from the original. The last story in the current Fairlight arc is complete, but pending editing and proof reading. When I've finished with the re-writes I'll get it posted. Until then, take care and thanks again.

Bluespectre

Login or register to comment