• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 2,707 Views, 34 Comments

Spikes special adventure - TaggerB33



Spike fucks Equestria one stallion at a time and maybe a mare or two

  • ...
27
 34
 2,707
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Good read not many gay Spike fics out there especially with Discord involve (which I would like to see more of). Only major complaint is that the lack of paragraphs where they need to be.

6015439 Like I said, lack of sufficient grammar revisions was because I didn't want to disrupt Tagger's original work, only change the sentences where they needed to be.

i looked at the title of this story and thought "you know? maybe this one is about spike filling others up" then i realized i have terrible luck. good day my friend have an upvote simply for entertainment value.
5925279

> “But Spike is a boy,” Shining bluntly stated, tilting his head in confusion. “You can’t live happy with a boy, you can’t reproduce if you are together with a boy.”
-What's the phrase again ? ''This is dumb, and you should feel bad'' ?
But, honestly, this is just out of place.

Thank you for all the comments and dont worry the story getting a huge rewrite

Read the description I had been hoping a story like this existed! Gonna read it ASAP!

More~ please write more~

6456356 it's on the way also I'm giving it a major rewrite with more pumped into it

wait so is this r63 or not?....

Where's the rest of this?????

Its pretty obvious that the story is dead.....so who wants to continue it?

Login or register to comment