• Published 9th May 2015
  • 1,497 Views, 13 Comments

An Unexpected Love - Lightning Bolt VA



It'll be okay Flutteshy said. Well,I am okay. Chaos is okay. Why am I not okay Fluttershy? Why?

  • ...
7
 13
 1,497

Caught In Traffic

Author's Note:

Discord might have been cussed out. :3

Discord flew as fast as he could to Fluttershy's cottage, but got stuck in some traffic. For some reason ponies were randomly stopping Discord and asking him to do things.

As Discord was flying a white green and pink maned mare flew up to him, "Excuse me kind sir, would you please watch my pet goldfish Lucillia for me?" said the mare, handing him the bowl.

Discord hesitated but refused. "No! I won't watch your stupid fish!" Discord threw the goldfish bowl behind him not caring that there was a live goldfish in the bowl.

"LUCILLIA!" the mare shouted, flying away.

"What is up with the ponies today? One mistake and it all comes down on you." Discord said.
Just then a red maned orange stallion flew up to Discord.

"HEY!" The stallion shouted, angrily. "ARE YOU THE GUY THAT THREW MY MAREFRIEND'S GOLDFISH LUCILLIA?"

Discord hesitated to answer. "Yes, well, I believe I was. Is there a problem?"

The stallion was breathing heavily when he shouted, "OF COURSE THERE IS A PROBLEM! MY MAREFRIEND'S GOLDFISH IS GONE BEACUSE OF YOU!"

Soon the stallion and Discord had gotten into a full on fight. Fluttershy was flying with Twilight, looking for Discord when she saw the fight and her and Fluttershy quickly rushed over to Discord's aid.

"Stop it right now!" Fluttershy said trying to break the two up. Twilight grabbed onto the stallion and Fluttershy Discord, and tried to pull them apart.

"This is harder than I expected!" shouted Twilight. Finally the two mares managed to break it up, but then had to face why they were fighting.

"Why in Equestria were you two fighting?" Twilight asked, putting her hooves on her hips.

The stallion quickly got scared and yelled, "IT'S HIS FAULT!" then flew away.

"How immature." Discord said. "At least I didn't say 'It's his fault' then fly away like a big baby."

Discord looked over then noticed Twilight and Fluttershy still looking at him.

"What?" Discord asked.

Fluttershy went over to him and used the stare. The stare did not actually work on Discord, he just did it because he knew how much it meant to Fluttershy when she does the stare on somepony. It was her personal 'superpower'. But just because it didn't work doesn't mean it didn't do anything. The stare didn't fully work on Discord. It just made it feel, 'uncomfortable'. It also made him think about what he had done, as intended. The fact that Fluttershy had to use the stare on him. No one likes the stare being used on them. Discord didn't actually know what the stare could do. He honestly had no idea. But, Discord didn't have to pretend he wasn't effected by it. It still made him feel bad, for MANY reasons without end.

"Calling somepony a 'big baby' is not okay, Discord. Saying that makes you as immature as that stallion." Fluttershy said after she did the stare.

Discord was very confused and put his claw to his mouth. "How so?" he asked.

"Very." Fluttershy answered. "But, you still haven't answered our question, Discord. Why in Equestria were you and that random stallion fighting in the middle of the town?"

"Well, I-I wouldn't call it the middle of the town. We are in the sky after all." Discord said, trying to reason.

Fluttershy hit her head then nodded her head no. "Not in the middle of Ponyville. THE MIDDLE OF CLOUDSDALE!"

Discord sighed. "I'm sorry. I was just in a hurry to get to our meeting and then this ridiculous green and hot pink maned pony came up to me and wanted me to watch her fish Lucillia then I said no and without thinking a threw the fish bowl backwards then the mare's coltfriend came over and screamed at me for throwing the fish then we got into that fight!"

Fluttershy and Twilight looked at each other.

"Okay, we forgive you on that one. Even though you talked so fast we could barely understand what you were trying to say." Twilight said.

"Thank you." Discord replied.

"By the way have you seen my key?" Twilight asked. "It's been gone for a couple hours now."

Discord remembered about the key. He swiftly took it out of his pocket then held it out for Twilight. "Here. I used it to get into the castle, but the princesses and I worked it out."

Twilight levitated the key back into her saddle bag to take home.

"By the way, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia received your letter. She said she would read it later so I guess she has read it by this time." Discord said.

"Thank you for letting me know that Princess Celestia got my letter, but it is still not okay that you broke into the castle!" Fluttershy replied.

Discord replied, "Well, it's technically not breaking and entering if you have a key. Which I did."

Twilight put her hoof on her face. "Discord! Just don't push it!"

By this time, Discord has been going through what Fluttershy calls, 'The Stealing Stage'. Discord had been stealing lots of things from the mares. He stole Apple Jack's bucket of Zap Apples, he stole Rainbow Dash's Daring Do poster which read "YOU ARE THE BEST!", he stole Pinkie Pie's party canon equipped with everything needed for a party, he stole two of Rarity's stiching needles, he stole Fluttershy's special animal soap, and he stole Twilight's key. Nopony really knew what he did with those things. Nopony ever wanted to know either.

"Discord, Twilight, let's get back to the castle." Fluttershy said already flying down to the castle.

"Agreed." Twilight and Discord both said.

So then the three flew all the way down back to the castle.

Comments ( 3 )

Soon the stallion and Discord had gotten into a full on fight. Fluttershy was flying with Twilight, looking for Discord when she saw the fight and her and Fluttershy quickly rushed over to Discord's aid.

I wouldn't say Fluttershy went to Discord's aid. She used her "Stare" on him and scolded him the entire rest of the chapter. You're starting to make me hate my favorite pony. Stop it! I love Fluttershy! :derpytongue2:

And this is becoming an audio-drama, right? I'll be glad to audition for two of the characters. I don't wanna take a lot of roles since I voice in a lot all ready, plus I'm an artist for someone.

I like it so far!! Please continue!!!

Login or register to comment