• Published 29th May 2012
  • 42,923 Views, 495 Comments

Spike and His Six Lovely Ladies - Path_of_cloud



Spike gets all the mares!

  • ...
66
 495
 42,923
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 119 )

Some of you may remember a older less skilled version of this. Been looking forward to getting the cleaned up and more story related version out :raritywink:

Also, completely unproofread/edited. Because they deserve to get to read without worrying about it every once in a while too.

Max

Two updates on a day? WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :heart::heart:

Commence read.

And that was also quite nice.

Orgy goodness.

ERM....


Apples don't grow true from seeds...

You are too good a writer Path. I humbley look forward to all the on-on-one chapters and all the rest of the threesomes yet to come.

2286212 SO AM I... I think he is. ok so if apples don't grow from seeds what do they grow from? and what the hell are those little black things in apples that I can never eat?

Only one spelling error, " kissing him hard enough to know him on his rear." Think you wanted to write 'knock' not 'know'.

Awesome chapter us the same. How my only question is; where do they all live? Because from what you wrote, I take it that no one live's in there old room's/home's anymore.:moustache:

Spike your swaggery is out of control.

TWO! TWO UPDATES!? :pinkiegasp:
Spike is a Swagon Dragon :moustache:

2286212

Apple seeds are generally bred as hybrids. Plus, many of those seeds won't grow.

In addition, apples are grafted onto root-stocks. Almost always.

2286192 I'm keeping my hooves crossed! :raritywink:

2287305 Hence why he got her a few crates. I thought you were referring to the fact they usually grow seeds into saplings in pots before transplanting them into the fields.

2287305 Also, it actually shows A.J., Big Mac, and Bloom planting apple seeds in the field in the one episode.

2286143>>2287018 I know, this will probably never happen again.

2286165 :moustache:

2286281 Riiiiiiight :applejackconfused:

2286324 Apples definitely grow from seeds; I assume he's referring to the number of methods... though, I have no idea why.

2286563 Thanks for pointing that out; I shall fix it right now. And no, they do not. I'm not sure if that'll ever come up, but they hollowed out part of that mountain, from the episode with the red dragon, into a sort of cave home. It was the only place big enough that they could keep expanding as needed and still fit everything each individually needed. Of course, Twi worked out a emergency system if someone in town needs them right away. :twilightsmile:

2286901 First the Elements of Harmony, and, then, the world!

2287489 :eeyup:

2288133

Most seeds do not.

In fact, it showed Granny Smith planting Zap Apple seeds. Which are magic, and thus don't give two shits about genetics.

Now, they did plant corn seeds. But not apple seeds. MLP does its research to THE NINES!

The seeds planted would be rootstocks only, for the most part.

2289361 3 things.

1. You're putting way to much thought into this. It's a very minuscule part of the chapter.

2. You're using modern day agriculture techniques, and, while MLP has some modern stuff, a lot of it is magic or considerably older. Pioneers, like Granny Smith and human ones, planted apple seeds to grow apple trees. Ever hear of Johnny Appleseed? Also, Earth Ponies have a connection to the earth and a affinity for growing things. Equally important, the Apple family is big on tradition.

3. I said some of the seeds were magic, like the golden apple. I was hoping someone might point out how that was probably Discord's favorite type. In reference of course to the Golden Apple of Eris, also known as the Apple of Discord.

2288252Very nicely done!:moustache:

2289719

Second point is entirely wrong. Grafting goes back thousands of years. Johnny Appleseed planted crabbapples because of his religious beliefs, unlike most pioneers. Grafting is a truly ancient tradition. Ask Flim how much I know about apples.

Yes, I did notice the Golden Apple. Wanted others to do so.

2290886 Horribly, vastly, over-complicating :facehoof:

2290931

Deal with it. It's a part of writing.

2290950 But your entire argument is based on a severe number of assumptions.

2290982

Not at all. MLP is highly researched. Thus, it is unlikely that they haven't thought of this.

2291045 But you CAN grow apple trees from just seeds.

2291263

You generally don't, though. Just because you can doesn't mean it is a smart idea. The apples won't look like the ones the seeds come from.

Comment posted by The-DerpSide deleted Mar 20th, 2013

Geez. My fimfiction acts up and doesn't alert me to these new chapters.

Anyways, I loved these last two chapters and I half expected Celestia to shout "LUNA!" at the end of the last chapter.

Also, oddly enough, Minecraft had a mod where you could get golden apples.....great....now I'm thinking of Spike mining!

2292377 She just didn't push anything in deep enough. Believe it or not, it's possible to have sex without even breaking the hymen. The guy has to be really small, but it is possible. ... My health class in high school was weird.

2288635 I think most of us would :rainbowwild:

Epic as usual :pinkiehappy:
I was wondering though, would you ever make a scene where you include Celestia/Luna? Since you brought up that little tidbit between the sisters in the last chapter I can't seem to get it outta my mind :twilightsheepish: just a question I felt need to be asked :trollestia:

Will the Princesses get to relieve their stress?:duck:

Little Spike has his own hoard and harem now *sob* :raritycry: I'm so proud of you!

2311757 Spike is making it all come together, no pun intended.

2311757

Wouldn't the correct term be...herd? :unsuresweetie:

Absolutely amazing set of stories. I loved them all. If there might possibly be more in the same series that would by Fawesome. :derpytongue2:

2473880 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! :flutterrage:

2246182 sorry nothing to do with what you were talking about :derpytongue2: but who are you and why are you following my page?:rainbowhuh:

NEXT CHAPTER!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

I got to say this wasnt a just sex Clopfic this one had a great story i might add and it was funny at times to i gotta say that this was defently fun to read so heres the question...

I there gonna be a new chapter soon ? :3

2509673 I aim to weave tales. Sex is a very real part of a relationship, and it always amazes me how many people seem afraid of that. I however see no reason to shy away from it, which is why things like this are my forte :twilightsmile:

Nope. You see a write a couple stories at once, so I tend to cycle through them. I would suggest reading A Weekend Maid for Spike while you wait, if you haven't already.

Looks like I'm not the only one who came.:moustache:

2581083 *Yawn* I suggest you go read M/M or F/F then, but then you'd have apparently read all there is to read in clop fiction, because none of these are the same scene. This isn't constructive and all it sounds like to me is 'Wah, I didn't get what I want,' but, here's the secret, I don't care. There are hundreds who disagree with you, and even if it was just one, I'd still be proud of my work. I took my time, worked hard, and went through every channel I could to make sure the grammar, spelling, and everything else was right.

Seriously, you bore me with your petty complaints. Hell, I already heard about three different people whine because Spike had wings what would be years after the show. In their headcanon he doesn't get wings, and I should respect that and blah, blah, blah, which is exactly the same thing I'm hearing here.

P.S. It makes a clear point of saying Twilight has only used a few of the much smaller ones, and it makes many between the line points that the rest she had because she got on a bit of a research and curiosity binge as the OCD, adorkable mare tends to do. It's not my fault you're oblivious :trollestia:

2623047 Gotta watch those delicate sensibilities... :rainbowlaugh:

I don't know. I read Maids and Mistresses to a point and while the story was good the clop was... lacking.

are you planing on more chapters

2636326 Yeah, there will be a few bonus chapters here and there.

Can you please update this soon I really wanna read more:applecry:

Login or register to comment