• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,569 Views, 88 Comments

The Force of Friendship (2. Family) - Bronysith



Alexx finds that the Gateway is not closed.

  • ...
4
 88
 2,569

Epilogue

One week later.

Alexx lay in his bed, next to Twilight, exhausted from his knightly duties of the day. This bed is so soft. He thought. Are you enjoying yourself Alexx? A familiar voice said. Revan? Please do not tell me you need me now. No. You earned this. I will let you know when I require both of your powers once more. Revan replied. So. You only helped me cause you wanted to live on? Alexx asked. Well, I was not strong enough in my past form to complete the task I ahead. That is why I helped you and Kana. Your powers will be of use to me. Revan said.

But that is a long ways away. You have earned this... peace. That is not part of the code. I know that peace is a lie. That one day, this will all end. Alexx argued. I thought you were no longer sith? Revan questioned. I am not. But the sith code makes more sense than the jedi ways. Alexx replied. Even though I want it. I know that peace can never exist. As long as their is hatred somewhere. There can never be peace. Alexx said, gazing at Twilight sleeping. My love for Twilight, and my friends. That is what gives me strength. He said. Your passion? That is also with the code. Do you remember the rest? Revan asked.

Of course. Shadio made me meditate on it every damn day. Alexx said.


Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through my passion, I gain strength. Through strenght, I gain power. Through power, I achieve victory. With victory, our chains are broken. The force shall set me free.

Revan laughed. Yes, the force will set you free. After you fulfill your side of the bargain, you shall be free at last. He said. But now, enjoy this peace. Because it will not last forever. Until I need you again. Please, take care of your family, farewell. And Alexx felt Revan's presence vanish.

Alexx hugged Twilight. My family, I shall enjoy every minute with you. Alexx fell asleep, embracing Twilight.

-The End.

Comments ( 10 )

Ah, is this the actual conclusion of this story? I hope to see it continue, if that is any way possible. Anyways, Bronysith, great job on this. Your literature has really moved me, and maybe hundreds of others. Amazing work done. (Story Rating: 9.5/10):twilightsmile:

896947 is it too much to ask for stories that have rainbow dash as straight? lol

900735

i know right like im not a clopper but fuck its annoying

The story pic.... it reminds me of myself.

592623 is there going to be a 3rd story

3264184 small possibility, just dont really have motivation anymore for it

Login or register to comment