• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,569 Views, 88 Comments

The Force of Friendship (2. Family) - Bronysith



Alexx finds that the Gateway is not closed.

  • ...
4
 88
 2,569

Chapter 6 "Goodbye Tatooine"

Alexx helped Twilight to her feet, "You good to walk?" He asked her. "Yea-I am fine now." Twilight replied. Alexx walked over to Revan and extended a hand, "If you had not come when you did, Twilight and I would have been captured and most likely tortured, I thank you, Revan." Alexx said. Revan took his hand with a strong grip. "I have been looking for you, Alexx, your daughter Kana needs you." Revan said. Alexx released his hand from Revan's grip. "How do you know about Kana?" Alexx asked near an infuriating tone. "She was captured by Shatayo, one of my former apprentices who fell to the dark side, I could tell she had a strong connection not of this galaxy." Revan replied. "Even though she does not look like it, she is very powerful." Revan said. Alexx noticed Revan's saber, "Are you a sith, or jedi?" Alexx asked. Revan turned away for a moment. "I use the powers of the sith, but I do not fall to the dark side and have found balance in the force. Call me what you will." Revan said.

"Well I am happy to call you friend." Twilight Sparkle said with a smile. "How did you know where to find us?" Alexx asked, still puzzled from this situation. "When your daughter, Kana, was being tortured. She seemed to send out a distress signal from her pain. From my ship, The Ebon Hawk, I felt the disturbance and connected to her mind. From within her mind I could see that she was not from the galaxy. I also could see her history and whom birthed her. Her heritage comes from you two. Alexx I could sense everything that you have been through. Despite your circumstances, you never fell to the dark side. When I discovered this, I decided I will help you find your daughter and get you all safely home." Revan said. "Wow, you felt all of that, through Kana's distress signal?" Twilight Sparkle asked.

Revan nodded. "Alexx and Kana are not the only ones with a special connection to the force. There will be more time for questions later. The Ebon Hawk is waiting for us at the Tatooine spaceport." Revan said. "Let us make haste then." Alexx said. Twilight Sparkle, Alexx, and Revan all bolted towards the spaceport. There was no time to rest for the three. Kana, we are in the same universe now. I am on my way. Alexx thought. Twilight Sparkle got better at running on two feet instead of her four hooves, like she was used to, as they ran to the spaceport of Tatooine. After about an hour of a run through the hot desert, they arrived.

"Stay close with me, Twilight, I do not want you hurt by any of the creatures here." Alexx said, Twilight nodded, taking his hand in hers. She squeezed tight. Alexx followed Revan with Twilight Sparkle behind Alexx. They all put their hoods over their faces. As they walked through the streets of the crowded spaceport, Alexx saw many wookies, Twi'lek's and other creatures he has not seen for a long time. Sheesh, Fluttershy would love to see all the strange beings of this universe. I do not think she could survive here though, given her nature. Alexx thought with a grin. Revan was directly in front of him and Twilight, Alexx never lost track of him. We are close now. Wait. Revan communicated telepathically with Alexx. What is it Revan? He asked as they continued to walk. Do you not feel that? No. Okay, we need to get to the Ebon Hawk, like NOW!! Revan screamed into his head, as he bolted ahead. Alexx and Twilight began to run after Revan, shoving others whom got in their way.

Revan! What is it? Alexx asked. We are being followed. Just keep running. Revan said. Why can I not feel their presence? I do not know. Just keep running. HERE IT IS! Revan replied. A blaster bolt shot from above their heads. "They are right behind us. There it is in docking bay 24." Revan said. There in docking bay 24 was a spaceship, Alexx presumed it was the Ebon Hawk. "HK-47 OPEN THE HATCH!" Revan yelled. The Ebon Hawk's main hatch opened up and out stepped an android with a blaster rifle.

"Commentary: Master, you have found your new companions, I shall hold off our pursuers. Prejudice set to maximum." It said, firing away at the target behind them. Alexx, Twilight and Revan ran up through the ramp, dodging more blaster shots. "Who are they?" Alexx asked as the door closed behind them. "They are a form of bounty hunters. These bounty hunters are trained in killing force-sensitives. Their cloaking devices must be why you could not sense them earlier." Revan said. "Interjection: Well instead of standing around how about we get off this rock and away from those meat bags!" HK-47 ordered. "Sounds like a good idea to me." Twilight Sparkle said, dusting sand off her cloak.

"Right, HK lets get this ship off of Tatooine." Revan said as he and HK-47 ran to the cockpit. "Alexx, Twilight, man those turrets." Revan said as they entered the cockpit. "Alexx how do I operate a turret?" Twilight asked. "Just put the enemies in your cross hairs and pull the trigger." Alexx said with a smile. "All right." She replied. Alexx manned one turret while Twilight got into the other one. Alexx saw many of the bounty hunters, still shooting at the ship. He targeted one of them and let a blast go. It not only killed the bounty hunter, but also the building right behind him. "DAMN! Revan what the heck do you give this ship? That is awesome!" Alexx asked in shock.

"More on that later. All right we are good for take off." Revan replied. The ship began to lift off of the ground and out of the spaceport. The bounty hunters continued to fire at them, when another blast blew them all away. "Nice shot Twilight." Alexx said. Soon they were out of orbit with the planet and away from Tatooine. "Man that was a close one." Alexx said as he eased back into his seat. "Alexx, enemy ships at six o clock." Revan said. There were about ten or so crafts, all flying towards the Ebon Hawk. Alexx aimed at one of the ships and fired. He missed a few shots and then the ship exploded. "I got one." Twilight said. "That's my girl. Don't get cocky." Alexx said.

These ships seem familiar. They are incredibly fast, yet small. Alexx wondered as turned on the automatic function. "REVAN! They are coming in too fast and many, please get us into hyperspeed!" Alexx yelled. "Sounds good to me. HANG ON!" Revan yelled, as Alexx destroyed another ship. Alexx felt the ship stop for a second, then a burst of speed. "Okay, Alexx, Twilight, we lost them." Revan said. Alexx and Twilight ran out of their stations and embraced each other in a hug. "That was a close one. Good job Twilight." Alexx said. Twilight gave Alexx a soft kiss on the lips. "What can I say, I am a fast learner." She said with a smile.

Alexx released Twilight from the hug, and faced Revan. "Thank you again Revan. Now, do you have any idea where Kana is held?" He asked. Revan nodded. "Yes, but you are not going to like to hear where it is." Revan said, "I do not care! I will search the entire galaxy to save my daughter! Now, where is she?!" Alexx interjected. Revan stepped back and looked out the window. "She is held in a prison, on Korriban." Revan said. Alexx's eyes widened in fear and fell back, Twilight caught him. Anywhere but there. Kana, be brave. He thought, scared. "Alexx, what is wrong with this Korriban?" Twilight asked. "Korriban... is the homeworld of the sith, and the academy." He replied. "It is full of sith of every shape, size and color." Revan added. "But there are only, including the robot thing, four of us. But Revan can slay them with ease, just like he did when he saved us." Twilight said with a smile. "Well, not all sith are as weak as the ones I killed back there." Revan said, scratching the back of his head. "Why?" Twilight asked. "It is not only the home of the sith. But also." Alexx took a deep breath.

"The Dark Council."

-End Chapter 6