• Published 12th May 2012
  • 2,569 Views, 88 Comments

The Force of Friendship (2. Family) - Bronysith



Alexx finds that the Gateway is not closed.

  • ...
4
 88
 2,569

Chapter 9 "Return!"

****

Alexx awoke to a bright light. Everything around him, infinite whiteness. "Wh-where am I?" He asked aloud. Alexx walked around, there was utter nothingness. "Am-am I dead?" He asked to himself. "Do you want the power." A voice came from behind, it was Revan. "What power?" Alexx asked. "Where am I?" he again asked. "You are in the realm in between life and death. Do you want the power, the power to save your family?" Revan said. "I am not strong enough. The Elements of Harmony would not work." Alexx said, gripping his necklace. "I failed everyone. My friends, Twilight and Kana. It is because I am not strong enough!" Alexx's voice echoed. "There is one thing we can do. I can supply you with the power. But at a price." Revan replied. Alexx raised an eyebrow. "What would the price be?" Alexx asked in wonder. "We both, would become one." Revan replied. "I am very old, Alexx. I have been around longer than you can even imagine. I need a new body. This way, you can save Kana, and I can continue to live." He said.

"Wi-will I still be myself?" Alexx asked, in shock of this new opportunity. Revan nodded his head. "I would fade into your subconsciousness. You will be able to save your family and when you return to Equestria, both you and Kana's connection to the force shall be severed." Revan said. "Both of ours? Good, I am done fighting sith. I want to live in peace with my family." Alexx said with a smile. Revan shook his head. "Remember the sith code? Peace is a lie." He said. "Oh, right." Alexx replied. "Alexx, your connection to the force will be severed, until I need your powers again." Revan said. "What would that be?" Alexx asked. "You will see, once the time is upon us. Do you accept?" Revan questioned.

"I will do whatever it takes... to save my family!" Alexx said. "I do accept!" he replied. Revan laughed. "All right then. Take my hand." He said, extending his hand. Alexx hesitated for a moment, and then enclosed his hand around Revan's. Revan began to glow a gray light, and slowly started to fade away. Alexx felt it, Revan's experiences through life. He felt love. He felt betrayal. He felt... POWER! "This is our contract. We are one!" Revan said as he completely vanished, his mask stayed behind. Don my mask, and you shall be back in the fray. The voice of Revan said. Alexx held the mask in his hands. It had the same design of the mandalorians. "I am coming, Kana!" Alexx said, as he slipped on the mask of Revan. His vision was not obscured from the mask. It was as though he was not even wearing it.

****

Alexx regain consciousness. Everything was a bit more blurry then normal. He was still impaled on Shatayo's lightsaber. Then Alexx's strength returned. His arm was no longer dislocated. "Where did that mask come from?" Shatayo asked. "You shall not live long enough to find out!" Alexx screamed, channeling the force into the palm of his hand, he gripped Shatayo's blade. "You stupid nerf! Are you trying to-" Shatayo was in horror. Alexx gripped the burning blade in his hand like it was a hilt instead of the blade. "ZAP!" Alexx screamed and sent lightning into Shatayo, knocking him back, his saber coming loose from Alexx. Alexx fell and hit the floor. The wound where the saber was sealed closed. Shatayo was stumbling to his feet. "Alexx! YOUR LIGHTSABER!" Twilight screamed from the barrier, and pointed towards the corner where it lay. Alexx pulled the saber through the force and ignited it.

Shatayo was already upon him and brought his massive blade down upon Alexx. He blocked the massive blade with ease. "WHAT!?" Shatayo said, confused. "A minute ago you broke your shoulder when you blocked that." Alexx smirked behind the mask. "For my friends." He said, pushing Shatayo's blade away. Alexx shot a force push on Shatayo, sending him flying back. "For Equestria!" He screamed as shot lighting into the hilt of the massive blade, destroying it. Alexx leaped at Shatayo and brought his saber back. "For!" He impaled his saber through Shatayos stomach and charged lighting through it. "MY FAMILY!" As he overcharged his lightsaber with lightning, electrocuting Shatayo. He laughed, "I may die, but your daughter shall be turned no matter the case." Shatayo said with his last breath. "I am here now. Nothing will stop me from saving her." Alexx replied.

Alexx felt Shatayo's energy fade, and then he was gone. He withdrew his saber from Shatayo's limp body, as it fell to the floor. The barrier surrounding Twilight vanished, and she ran to hug him. "Not now, Twilight, we have to save Kana." Alexx said as he rushed towards Kana. She was screaming from the table, completely enveloped in darkness. Her eyes were reverting to red and then back to her original color. Alexx took one hand and Twilight the other. "Kana, papa and mama are here now. You are safe!" Twilight said, tears flowing down her face. "You can not fall to the dark side. There is nothing but suffering." Alexx said removing his mask. "See, it is me. Papa." He said, tears running freely. "Twilight, use your magic, like when you saved me." Twilight Sparkle nodded. She began to channel magic into Kana, but stopped. "It, it will not work. She is too far down the path of evil." She said. "NO!" Alexx screamed. He hit his head upon the table. I am too late! He thought in anger.

Twilight, Alexx? A voice came from beyond. Everypony? Alexx asked. Alexx, it seems through your act of sacrifice, love was introduced to the room. The hatred in the room is broken. We can use the Elements now.
Came the voice of his friends. Alexx had an ecstatic smile. What are we waiting for? Please we must save Kana. He said. The necklace began to glow, and Alexx felt the presence of all his friends there. A rainbow shot from his necklace and into Kana. The darkness began to subside from within Kana, until it was all gone. "Papa?" Kana said. Alexx undid her restraints and gave her a big hug. "Yes, it is papa." Alexx said, Twilight joining in on the hug. "We are a family once more." Twilight said. I hate to interrupt this reunion. But Luna and I cannot hold the Gateway any longer. Came the voice of Celestia.

Then open it here please, your majesty. Alexx said. The gateway appeard before them. "Let us return to our rightful home." Alexx said, carrying Kana. Twilight smiled. "Lets" She said, as they walked through the Gateway. When the Gateway closed, Alexx felt his connection to the force vanish. Thank you again, Revan. He thought with a tear. All three of them returned to their pony forms. They appeared in front of the thrones of the Princesses. "Good to see you three made it back!" Celestia said, smiling. "Oh trust me, It is great to be back." Alexx said with a laugh. The princesses and Twilight joined in on the laugh. Kana slept on Alexx's back.

"ALEXX!" Came a familiar voice from behind. It was Star Bolt, who flew in fast, tackling Alexx in a hug to the ground. "Hey, get off me!" Alexx said laughing. "Sorry, you guys were gone for a while. I am just so happy to see you again." Star Bolt said, squeezing tighter. Alexx could barely breathe. "Okay, seriously, you are squeezing the breath out of me." Alexx said. Bolt got off of him. "ALEXX!" Came another voice, this time it was Rainbow Dash, tackling him with a hug. "Ow!" Alexx said. "Sorry" Rainbow Dash said. She helped him to get back on all fours. "Okay, any more tackles?" He asked nervously. "Okay, I believe we have a party begin." Alexx said, "PARTY!" Came the voice of Pinkie Pie, crashing into Alexx. She began to hop up and down. "Finally, we get to have my party. It is going to be so much fun!" She said. I think a broke a rib that time. Alexx thought.

"It is definitely good to be back. NOW! To the party!" Alexx said, as he and his friends took off, back to Ponyville.

-End Chapter 9