• Published 31st Mar 2015
  • 391 Views, 9 Comments

The Unusual - Sparkling Shadow



On a cloudy day, the mane six, discover a magical portal.

  • ...
7
 9
 391

Youtuber City

"Ahhhhhh" Twilight and friends screamed, as they landed on the ground with a *polp.* "Where are we?" Pinkie muttered.
"Your in Youtuber City duh!" An unusual voice said

"And may I ask who you are?"

"Well I'm mlpstopmotion. But you can call me Lizzy."

"Hey Lizzy!" Another unusual voice said. "Hey soda...WOW!" Shouted mlpstopmotion, immediately noticing that they weren't youtubers. "A-are you t-the m-mane s-six?" "Oh man run!" Rainbow screamed, and they went running down the path.

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

It's me Nightime Dream, hope you enjoyed my first story!

Please don't post hateful comments, Pony's have feelings you know.

Don't forget to follow (watch) me to become a Friendship Warrior today!

Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by Sparkling Shadow deleted Apr 2nd, 2015

Do you even care about grammar? I mean, it looks like you pushed this out after ten minutes, tops.

You need a editor. Please get one.

Your right.

I really do need an editor, but I do try my best.

On a cloudy day, the mane six, discover a magical portal.
It this story, the mane six, discover a magical portal, that leads to a mysterious land.

This is an example of excessive comma use.

Saylux,

Thanks for correcting me!

Elric of Melnipony,

Did I use too many commas?

Well you don't have to have an editor because I do hate sharing with another writers or editors you should try Google docs and make sure you have it locked so only you can change it let the grammar and spell checks lead you to victory.

Some of your grammar was wrong. No offence. I can tell. Anyways can't wait for more!

Login or register to comment