• Published 15th May 2012
  • 2,655 Views, 54 Comments

Twilight Sparkle: Grand Galloping Gamer - Blank Slate



Twilight Sparkle and friends fall victim to the latest gaming craze to hit Equestria.

  • ...
2
 54
 2,655

Read First: A Note from Blank Slate

'Allo there everypony, just here to give you some tips for reading my mess of a story a bit better. Mostly, I'll just clarify the names a bit.

Twilight Sparkle is Laser Lilac.
Rainbow Dash is Agent Rainboom.
Rarity is Glorious.
Applejack is Blackjack.
Doctor Whooves is Bluebox.
Vinyl Scratch is Soundwave.
Pinkie Pie is Balloonatic.
NightMare (Yes, one word) Moon is Luna
Spike is Inferno.
Fluttershy is Stealth Bomber
Shining Armor is Aegis.
Big Macintosh is Thor.


Knowing these names will make reading easier for ya. Thank you kindly for reading.

Comments ( 22 )

596080 ah I see well that makes a lot of sense actually. Wow I swear there was only 1 chapter like an hour ago:rainbowhuh: I'll put this on my read later since I have to go to work now, but I look forward to finishing this.

596360 I derped and forgot how to upload multiple chapters at once :twilightblush: But, they're all up now! Thanks for the fave, too!

596762 Heh, eeyup! It was obvious, but still, it had to be done. Who else had that kind of aiming skill? :rainbowlaugh:

597781 Something tells me that he wasn't alive during that...

597858 :facehoof: Why didn't I think of that!?

603217 Nnope, nothing is guaranteed. That would explain my sister, who has Derpy-style eyes, being the single most menacing Halo player I've personally fought in splitscreen. Uhm, could you please hide those spoilers? You don't have to, but it would be an A+ in my book.

609314 Totally original, as far as I am aware. And, if ya don't mind, could you clarify that second part up a bit for me?

700529 Dualshocks won't work with hooves. You'd need suction cups to secure them onto a pony or else they can't play, which gives Spike a fair amount of difficulty.

The reason we don't do that is because a fair amount of us have no experience with thm. I've never used a Dreamcast, Genesis, Saturn, Atari, etc.

Eh, to each their own. Personally, I can't stand playing Halo, but I still like it. I prefer RPGs and hack 'n' slash games. Thanks for the praise though. I dunno; I've never tried XBox Live. Not really that interested in it. Thanks for the fave, though.

702801 I didn't really feel like describing a silent killing. Any player of Halo knows there's little enough to be said about it. In regards to the emoticon, there's quite a few that people use that, while not in the standard set, can be found somewhere on the Internet. They have Discord, Luna, the CMC, etc.

Oh my god, I kind of want to steal Balloonatic as a screen name for things. That's just awesome.:pinkiehappy:

953020 Imagine a lap-desk with two plungers for control sticks, big colourful buttons, and the Xbox logo in pink instead of green. Actually, don't, that's still pretty hard to imagine...

596080 hows that work? Only Twilight can cast like that, and thats only because her special skill is magic. Rarity can only cast the diamond hunting spell because her special skill...diamonds?

955056 She just contributed the energy; Twilight was worn out from the wing spell, so Rarity donated a portion of her magical energy. Essentially, Twilight "borrowed" some of Rarity's magic.

956098 Nope, he's too busy being *dons his sunglasses* stoned.

:yay: Yay!

960429 An error!? Which chapter? I shall smite it with the fury of a thousand suns!!

Also, thank you kindly for pointing it out. :twilightsmile:

Edit: I feel stupid. I only just noticed that the chapter number appears on that little bar there. 'Tis fixed.

1369182 Heh, apologies for taking so long. :twilightblush: Try the other works I have, they're worth continuing. Also, glad you liked it!

Dear sweet Luna... how long has it been since I've read this fic?:twilightoops:

714826 not if I steal it first!
But maybe I'll let you have that one and I'll take the other one I liked.

well, that clarifies who Bluebox is, other than that, I knew the rest :3 Woo! the Doctor plays haylo!

now to post my username that I just came up with: Fre3LanceR

701049

RPG and hack and slash games? have you played Fable?

Comment posted by Hekate Sketch deleted Oct 24th, 2013
Login or register to comment