• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 876 Views, 0 Comments

TCB: It's Zero Turn - BronyofMeddlers



You heard the Conversion Bureau so many times, especially the ones that turns people to ponies, however there is a slight turn, because this time this Earth has one individual to screw things over, and his name is Zero.

  • ...
15
 0
 876

Zypher's Concerns

"Hey guys," an orange haired kid in a black hoodie chimed in, "Z here. Soooo, um, I just arrived and it turns out that Zero is being a bit pissy."

"OH BUCK OFF," Zero yelled in the background.

"So I figured I'd come in and, uh, address some things myself." Z sat down and looked up at the votes. "I don't often break the fourth wall.... come to think of it, I never knew what the fourth wall was until recently, but my creator granted me this power temporarily to apologize on Zero's behalf if he seemed a bit... harsh."

"GO CHOKE ON SOME RADISH!!" A punch could be heard in the background.

"If he does that again, you can shoot him. I should also note that my creator isn't the SAME creator as Zero, he's just letting Zero's creator use me for this story. Anyway, what Zero means to get across," he turned to the direction Zero laid, "MATURELY," he turned back to the viewer, "was that he was a bit aggravated that this story got down votes without anyone explaining why. Now the author's notes (as well as descriptions) are easy to ignore. Heck, just look at YouTube. So I suppose it's no surprise that the author's requests for criticism followed by down votes went unnoticed. I write this maybe to increase the chances of someone reading the notice. And please, on the off chance anyone who down voted this story IS reading this, one, ignore Zero (PLEASE!) and two, please explain why. Constructive criticism would help, and both writers can definitely work together to improve. After all, they're far from experienced writers... as a matter of fact, my creator is the LEAST experienced of the two."

"At least mine is awesome!" A gunshot was heard.

"Thanks, Tomo. And that goes for anyone who up voted this too! Criticism can be both good and bad, and we welcome it from anyone." Z smiled. "That is all."

Z walked off the set and sat down. "Well, I think that went over smoothly."

"Indeed," said Z's creator. "Now here," he said as he held up that weird flashlight thing from MIB, "look at the birdy."

There was a flash and Z was left dumbfounded. "Wait, where am I?"

"Exactly."

Author's Note:

Hey guys! My name's Syd, and I'm the dude who's helping my buddy write this. No, I don't have an account on here - I don't even think I qualify as a brony. I'm just helping cause... well, hey. This is fun!

BoM: But soon, you WILL become a brony!

Piss off. Anyway, sorry if Zero's thing seemed a bit extreme. ^^; And please, DO give feedback. This helps me out too... And stay tuned for more chapters-

BoM: Which we WILL do soon!

Can you just say stuff like a normal person for once? Anyway, I'm strangely looking forward to it and I hope those of you who stick around are looking forward to it as well!

Take care.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment