• Published 11th Mar 2015
  • 876 Views, 0 Comments

TCB: It's Zero Turn - BronyofMeddlers



You heard the Conversion Bureau so many times, especially the ones that turns people to ponies, however there is a slight turn, because this time this Earth has one individual to screw things over, and his name is Zero.

  • ...
15
 0
 876

Zero disapproval.


Zero walked up to the viewer with a disapproving look on his expression. "We need to talk." he said to the viewers. "That's right, I'm talking to you, did you see that little message? The 'If your gonna downvote, at least explain why?' my creator made? Well I notice it went down a number, and no explanation appeared. And I don't like that." he told to the many viewers.

"Now you may be wondering 'hey, how come the main character is talking to us?' Well it's simple. You see that Random tag up there? You know by Comedy and Adventure? Well here's the news, I can break the fourth wall. You must of notice that in the first chapter, now normally there would be a third chapter, but I decided to speak to the audience."

Zero, what are you doing?

"Shut up Brony, I'm, doing this for you." Zero told the Creator.

Dude! Your going to get me into trouble!

Zero merely took out a remote, pressed a button and the Creator went away.

Blast you Zero! told the Creator as he vanished.

"Now where were we? Ah yes, me going over my disappointment to you, or the very lease, many yous. Now I'm a insane man, a cannibal, and also known to be a smart cookie. But if there's one thing I'm not, it's the fact that I am not a person that likes trolls. Or the very least whiners. Now you may dislike because the fact there isn't much info on the Earth of mine, or the reason there's magic and some individuals knew about it.

"Let me tell you something, this story isn't about those individuals, or much about my world, at least not yet. Right now it's focus on me. I am the main character and the camera follows me. Now you may think when you saw the last tid bit of the second chapter 'Wait he can get into the pony land without turning a pony? He's OP! Well guess what? I'm not, I'm just good at screwing the rules of reality, not as good as Discord or maybe Deadpool. But I know my way around it." He said.

He moved to another location as he resides in the lands of Equestria, or in Ponyville. "Now some of you may wonder how I can be able to get to pony land. Well you're going to figure it out when I died, now this isn't a tragedy, otherwise there would be a tag up there. In fact you will know more about my little secret eventually. But the point is like every story, you must take time with it, if you were told every single detail before you read it, then it wouldn't be a great tale to be read.

"In fact it would be boring. And if a writer does that, then they would suck big time. Now sometimes there are a good reason to exposition about a story or two, except sometimes it's a big no-no. The fact remains more details will go on the more you read. Then you would know about things, take it from here toy seller."

Zero looked at the audience. "What? It was a perfect set up!" he disappeared and reappeared in the base of the 28 Skulls. "Now you must want to know about me and my gang, and how we could take over New York, but you'll figure it all out in chapter three. Where there would be many expositions, for now you will have to wait like everyone else. Now my disappearing act isn't part of the story, it's just a little thing I use to travel when I do these sorts of talks.

"Which reminds me of something, you probably downvoted because this is a TBC, and that's understandable, I would get tired seeing people doing the same old thing, like fakers trying to use my infamous name. It really tires me when I see them walking around trying to be me, but in the end there could only be one Zero. Wonder if there's a Zero in Equestria? It could be possible, there are many me's after all, so I do wonder..."

He shook his head as he look at the viewer. "Anyway point is that I want you to be patient, to know that everything will work out in the end. However if you just downvoted because you are a troll and/or you hate these types of story here is a message from me to you. Ahem."

Dear readers,

I don't give a flying buck if you dislike this story or not, my Creator may, but I don't. And neither of the 'uncles' in We love you story. None of us don't care if we please you, because this is our story, not your's, not your mommas, not even the creators of this site. It's ours. And we do it our way. So if you hate this because it's not to your liking here's a hint. You could just leave, and never bother to read it again, seriously if you dislike it so much, why are you here?

And if you give criticism our Creator will read it, and try his best to improve. However if you're going to be a sourpuss and troll the hell out of him and hate this because of the brand like in other stories of our Creator. Here's a word from the fat man.

Now if you excuse me I have stuff to do.

From Zero.

P.S. You better watch out, you better not cry, you better say your prayers I'm telling you why. We are trolling you all!

"Well, I think you all got the message. Now I shall leave and be me."

Author's Note:

We own none of the videos and pictures, they belong to their rightful owners...