• Published 14th Feb 2015
  • 961 Views, 9 Comments

Dinner For Two - Magix with Lex



When Flash invites Twilight to dinner to ask her something a another pony shows up with her.

  • ...
11
 9
 961

Dinner for Two

Author's Note:

Enjoy and Read #Month of LURVE pass it on.

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY - Discorded Bass

"Hmm when will the flowers get here I need them so tonight can be perfect" Flash said to himself.

Flash hears a knocking sound on a door.

"I hope that's the flowers" Flash said to himself as he opened the door.

"Yes?" Flash asked.

Are you Flash? The Mail Pony asked.

"Yes I am" Flash said.

"Here's your flowers you ordered" The Mail Pony said.

"Thanks" Flash said as he grabbed them.

"Sign here" The Mail Pony said.

Flash signed the paper on the clipboard then The Mail Pony flew off with a wave of her hoof then disappeared.

Flash closed the door then went over to the dinner table putting the flowers in a vase.

"I hope the salad with leaf and hay is good for Twilight" Flash said to himself as he started to worry.

Then came a knock at the door.

"I hope that's Twilight" Flash said to himself as he straighten his bow tie.

Then Flash opened the door a little.

"Yes?" Flash asked.

"Hey Flash" Twilight said blushing a little.

"Twilight you look beautiful tonight!" Flash said as he opened the door all the way.

Flash went in salute as Shining Armor came in view.

"Sir may I ask what you are doing here?" Flash asked.

"I'm here because I'm here Shining Armor" answered as he walked by Flash.

"Twilight may you explain?" Flash asked as he went out of salute.

"Well its not a long story......" Twilight started.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~Flashback ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Twilight walked around her room looking for a dress to wear.

"What should I wear" Twilight asked herself out loud.

"I knew I should of asked Rarity to make me a dress" Twilight said to herself.

I"'m glad Flash lives here in Canterlot so I don't have to travel to Ponyvile" Twilight said to herself.

"Hmm now what dress should I we-" Twilight stopped in her tracks as a knocking noise keep from the door.

"Yes?" Twilight asked as she opened the door.

"Good even princess I have a package for you" A Mail Mare said.

"Oh thank you" Twilight said as she took the box signed the paper.

Twilight closed the door then put the box on her bed.

"I wonder who this could be from and what it is "Twilight asked herself as she study the box.

"Wait this is from Rarity!" Twilight said out loud as she saw her address on the side of the box.

"Well I better open it" Twilight said to herself.

Twilight opened the box then pulled out a dress and a letter came out as well.

Twilight open the letter and read.

"Hello Darling I hope you are doing well I heard about you and Flash :heart: so I made a dress just for you" PS: "When are you coming home myself, Spike and the other girls are waiting but if you can I would like a date on the day you are coming back darling".

From Rarity.

"Oh Rarity she just saved my dinner with Flash" Twilight said to herself.

"I'll send her a letter back later I have to get ready" Twilight said out loud as she headed to the bathroom.

Soon after Twilight was in her new dress.

"I love how Rarity made this dress" Twilight said as she span around.

(She is in this dress image her in it)

"Well I better get going" Twilight said as she headed out the door and turned off the lights.

"I'm glad I was here in Canterlot so I don't have to travel here" Twilight said to herself.

"Hey Twilly" Shining Armor as he came from behind Twilight.

"Oh Hey Shining what are you doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Well I was free for tonight and Cadance is still with Princess Luna so I was wondering if you want to spend the night with me?" Shining Armor asked.

"Well I would love to but I'm spending the night with somepony else" Twilight said with a smile.

"Who is this pony?" Shining Armor asked.

"Somepony" Twilight said.

As they passed a window the moonlight from outside hit both of them.

"Twilight why are you all dressed up?" Shining Armor asked.

"Well as I said I'm spending the night with somepony and I thought I might get dressed like this" Twilight answered.

"Who is this pony is it one of your friends or is it a stallion?" Shining Armor asked.

"Its Flash you should know him" Twilight answered.

Shining Armor stopped walking, glared then said.

"I'm coming with you for my own pursuers".

"But" Twilight Started as she stop walking.

"Don't start it I'm coming and that's that!" Shining Armor said as he started walking again.

"What am I going to tell Flash" Twilight said to herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Peasent ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeah so I'm sorry It was just going to be me but Shining Armor came" Twilight said.

"Its fine Twilight" Flash said.

"Alright but it is just a dinner between friends" Twilight said as she smiled and walked past Flash.

"Yeah" Flash said as he went into the house and closed the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Night went perfect almost perfect there was only one pony messing it up Shining Armor.

"So Twilight you going with anyone to the Gala?" Flash asked hoping for the answer no.

"No not really" Twilight said as she looked at Flash.

"Well I was wondering if-" Flash stopped himself as he looked at Shining Armor who was glaring at him.

"Wondering what Flash?" Twilight asked.

"If you wanted to...... go to the Gala with me!" Flash shouted out.

Twilight and Shining Armor said "WHAT!?!?!" at the same time.

"Sure Flash I would love to" Twilight said hugging Flash.

Flash smiled but the smile disappeared as Shining Armor lip spoke to him then left out the house.

"Oh yeah woo" Flash said with a worried look.

"So I'll talk to you tomorrow Flash alright?" Twilight said as she headed for the door.

"Yeah sure Twilight good night" Flash said as he watched her leave out.

"Good night Flash" Twilight said waving her hoof.

Flash waved his hoof then closed the door.

"What did Shining Armor mean when he said" 'I'll be watching you' Flash asked himself.

Comments ( 9 )

"I'm here because I'm here Shining Armor"

I think there may be a typo here.

Just so you know :twilightsmile:

5624234 Thanks Miss Duckling I'll fix that right now.

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY! - Discorded Bass

5624520 There also one near the end when Flash and Twilight are saying goodbye to each other...

But your welcome :twilightsmile:

5624548 You must be one Grammar Queen :twilightsmile: (Thanks)


TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY! - Discorded Bass

5624569 I'm just good at spotting things like this....

I've been on here for just over a year, at home I've got nothing to do but read and write and write and read :ajsleepy: So I have a bit of practice (if you can call it that)

5624598 Oh make sense and I'm looking for in editor and you seem like a good one may you edit my future stories/story?

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY! - Discorded Bass

5624654 I can read and comment, even though I've been here a year, I only know how to edit my own stories

So I'll try

ps your last reply has a typo :twilightsheepish:

5624662 Alright I'll message you when I'm done my Story.

PS Kinda.....

TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY! - Discorded Bass

Awesome fic! Shining Stalker, er, Armour sure got crazy!

Login or register to comment