• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 2,212 Views, 58 Comments

Geralt from Equestria - Slayerseba



As you can already know all around the world people are disapearing from cons, so don't pretend to be surprised when I'll tell you that the same shit happened to me. But what you can, or not know is that, that right now I'm in Equestria.

  • ...
30
 58
 2,212
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Really I write one peacful chap and it's already hated? :applecry:

I actually like this chapter.

5644378 thank you I appreciate :pinkiesmile:

5645057 Oh thank you then as well. :pinkiehappy:

*sees this in feed*
Oh god, is this what I think it is...?

Yep. *read later*

5672990 Thanks :pinkiehappy: I hope you will like.

long arms completed by hands with all five fingers

Stopped reading here.
Saite!

5748020
You are you. There is nothing to be sorry about.
And me are me.

5750670 thx for understanding. :pinkiesmile:

5644427 can I haz more chptr plz.:fluttercry: I am fan of story now.:twilightsmile:

5888673 I'm working on it, just for some reason I can't go past the limit of 4,500 words before something stop me.

5889644 It would be good but its stop in very stupid place to do that it's practically nonsense when done. (I tried.)

i look forward to more of this :D

6225387 thx man I will try not to disappoint but I'm currently too occupied with trying to get through the game before I will get back to the writing.

6225532 it's cool take your time man ^_^

Whelp. I guess this means I can't do this as a displaced.

In case you're interested I've created a Witcher group where you can post your story. Here's the link.

To become a wizards people needs to learn special formulas that all the wizards are hiding from the world.

I'm pretty sure you have to be born with the ability to use spells and that it is instinctive for them. Normal people can use Signs if they use those big stones in the first game to infuse themselves with the magical energy of that Sign and learn how to wield that power. I'm not entirely certain, though.

6790912 first of I'm pretty sure that in the world of The Witcher anyone have some magic it was always about the actual talent in wielding it. Second of the magicians weren't some instinctual prodigies, theyr knowleage comes from many studies of books and even more dangerous (and most of the time just plain wrong -moraly-) experiments that many times ended with creation of monsters.

6791469

Then I must be getting it confused with something else. Can't remember what, though.

7290248 Cieszy mnie twój zapał by zapoznać się z tymi grami, jak widzisz mój angielski nie jest jednak za piękny więc jakbyś miał jakieś uwagi chętnie posłucham.

interesting story. looks like you've hit a block. I enjoyed it i'll keep an eye out if you update

8682738
It's nice to hear that and it's true enough 'cause while I know what I want to put there I really have no time to provide you guys with it.

Login or register to comment